The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saint Rock Suburb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Saint Rock Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Saint Rock Suburb   Saint Rock Suburb I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 3:59 am

Saint Rock Suburb
Saint Rock Suburb 407px-Porto_abandoned_alley
Credit
This large suburb is filled with empty houses. After a couple of years of abandonment, some of the fences have holes in them making it a bit of a maze where things often look the same. A colony of feral cats have made this area home, and occasionally two legs come to feed the cats making them a steady source of prey for the dogs.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Liam
Alpha
Liam

RP Stats
HP:
Saint Rock Suburb Left_bar_bleue0/0Saint Rock Suburb Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Skill: 0

Saint Rock Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Rock Suburb   Saint Rock Suburb I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:57 am

Trotting up and sticking to the shadows as he didn't want to be spotted, Liam waited a moment for Artemis to catch up, once she had the German Shepherd scouted around again soon finding the humans that had made the gun go off. Tensing enough to be able to react quickly if need be, the Alpha slipped through the shadows, familiar smells hitting his nose Drugs, of course, that's all these kinds of people care about Drugs would bring more humans and gang activity to this part of the territory, gang activity meant catching dogs to use as fighting dogs. This pack was supposed to be free from that sort of thing so obviously, they were just going to have to do the work on this themselves his brain raced at a million miles an hour figuring out different ideas before finally settling on a plan. If the humans suspected the dogs they'd come and kill them, but if they suspected the cats then the pack would be safe, once the humans had finally left Liam turned to Artemis "I need your help, We have to find these packages they left behind, I'll find one so you know the smell. We have to make sure it looks like the cat colonies destroyed the packages or they'll come back and kill all of us." studying her intently the silent question of would she help him was unspoken but quite clearly said with body language.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Delta
Artemis

RP Stats
HP:

Saint Rock Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Rock Suburb   Saint Rock Suburb I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:31 am

Artemis followed Liam as they creeped around the humans and when she got a look at them she wondered what they were doing as they were acting weird. She smelled the air and whatever that smell was it seemed to almost burn her nose. After the humans left Liam told her they had to destroy the packages that they left behind or there would be more of them. "Of course I will help Liam, but what are in them. I have never smelled anything like that before." She told him, a little uneasy that he said that they might come back and kill them all.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Pup
Cerberus

Saint Rock Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Rock Suburb   Saint Rock Suburb I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 9:45 am

He'd been so excited to go for a ride in the car he loved rides in the car! He'd not picked up on the air that had surrounded his humans so once they got to wherever they were going the pup happily bounced out of the car and sniffed around. Rough hands removed his collar and pushed him off of the road, never having had hands that rough on him was enough to curb his enthusiasm, tucking his tail and looking up at the tall man through confused eyes he only grew all the more confused when his human got back in the car and slammed the door. Flooring it the car jumped forward and sped away, crying out with surprise and unhappiness he did his best to chase the car not realizing how hot the sun was baking the asphalt and how rough it was to run on. Crying out desperately for his human to stop, he'd left him behind No! Please! Wait! You forgot me you've forgotten me don't leave me behind! Finally, his energy gave out and he was unable to run any further, panting heavily and on the verge of overheating the pain on his paws was enough to force him off the road into the shade and onto the cool grass. His paw pads were ripped and burned from the hot rough ground, the little puppy's tail was tucked right between his legs as he didn't understand what was going on. Grace had said she'd always love him and that he was the best present in the world, then once she'd gotten a new pony he'd been left trapped in his kennel and run all day, wanting his mother and her comforting licks and way of explaining things in a way he could understand the youngster whimpered and whined piteously to himself trying to soothe the pain in his paw by licking them gently flinching at each touch.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Delta
Artemis

RP Stats
HP:

Saint Rock Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Rock Suburb   Saint Rock Suburb I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Artemis stopped in her tracks at the sound of tires screeching and then the sound of whimpering. She quickly but carefully made her way over to where she heard the sound and to her amazement there was a puppy laying there in the street. She carefully looked around to see if its mother or any other humans were around but after awhile nobody showed up. She carefully made her way towards the puppy and let out a soft bark to let the pup know she was there. "Hello little one, im Artemis what are you doing here. Where is your mother?" She asked gently. Artemis was a bit surprised with herself as she had never really considered herself to have any kind of maternal instincts but maybe deep down all female dogs had them. To her it looked like the pup had been abandoned. But she didnt want to make assumptions and take the pup away from its family, plus it would be up yo Liam if he would want to take a motherless pup in. Artemis wondered if the beta would even care for the pup as right now that was the only female dog with a pup and was producing milk but it really wasnt a secret that she wasnt looking to have more pups. And if that was the case Artemis knew that she would be willing to undertake that role if Liam allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saint Rock Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Rock Suburb   Saint Rock Suburb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint Rock Suburb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: The Sinkhole Pack's Territory-
Jump to: