The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+21
Gentleheart
Weedfang
Pancake
Robinwish
Darkpup
Jaspercloud
Tourmaline
Rainheart
Ashdust
Heatherfrost
Stoatblaze
Willowmist
Riverstar
Lightningpup
Stormpaw
Peachpaw
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Pebblepup
Sunheart
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, is outside the cave in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above the main Clan camp's entrance. The Leader typically holds meetings from a lightly lower ledge under their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 am

Gentleheart's worry for her daughter eased a bit when Pebblepup woke up to eat her share of the mouse that her father, Pinedusk, had brought for her. Her eating and able to keep it down hopefully meant that she would be back to she shy, sweet self in not time. Gentleheart gently touched her nose to her daughter's and it was much cooler than it was before. Gentleheart didnt know much about medicine but she did know that Pebblepup's fever was breaking. Her tail wagged softly for her pup. She would ask Sunheart to come by later to confirm, but she didnt think her pup was in danger anymore. She couldnt wait for Pinedusk to come back to give him the good news. Seeing Pebblepup curl into her brother, she felt it was safe enough for right now if she got up and left the nursery to stretch her legs a bit, and to see things going on in camp. She felt really bad for Ashdust and how his mate Specklefrost has treated him. The whole camp could heat the argument between them and their pups. It had sounded like Darkpup didnt even know that Ashdust was his father. It was sad and cruel what Specklefrost had done to that family. If she hadnt left she even wondered if Riverstar would even have let her stay in sunclan. Gentleheart sighed and settled down between the nursery and the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:42 am

The grey females cruel words crashed in his ears like a rock fall, and the young male could feel something in him break, all the pain he’d endured started to crush him and closing his eyes he shuddered starting to break apart on the inside when one small voice whispered something that changed his perspective entirely. That’s not the specklefrost you love, she’d never say anything like that, she never would have taken the pups and left you. This wolf wears the same face and voice but behaves nothing like her Ashdust those simple few sentences changed his entire perspective, it was right that wasn’t his specklefrost, the real one was dead. Whomever this one was, was a badly made copy, probably made in a sweat shop somewhere in china, the revelations and thoughts started to fight the broken feeling inside of him giving him a feeling of thawing. He had no ties to that specklefrost and although he had been forbidden to go near Darkpup he would treat the pup like he was his son, he owed it to him whether the cold bitch liked it or not. She wanted to hurt him, so he would not let himself be hurt, he had Heatherfrost and two strong healthy pups that were thriving, he would treat Specklefrost like he would anyone else in the clan. Shaking himself out he turned about and walked over to where Heatherfrost and Peachpaw were, spotting a small pup he didn’t particularly recognize he offered her a smile, sitting down and brushing his tongue over his chest briefly he prepared himself for Sunheart and Specklefrosts return to camp.
Back to top Go down
Mosspup
Pup
Mosspup

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Mosspup watched as another wolf approached her and Peachpaw. He was a big wolf with many soft colors in his pelt. She smiled as she walked over to him,”Wow you’re a big wolf. Do all wolves get that big?” Even though she knew she was young Mosspup had always felt small for her age. She wished to become a big wolf like the warriors in her clan. She longed to be able to run and keep up with the other wolves. Then a thought cake to her. Why was this wolf over with the queens? She knew why Peachpaw was but why was he here? She assumed she would find out and didn’t want to bother this wolf too much.
Back to top Go down
Jaspercloud
Young Warrior
Jaspercloud

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Jaspercloud let out a sigh of relief when Willowmist said that she'd lead the patrol instead. "Thank you," he said, his voice soft. He was quite content to sit back and let someone else take charge of the patrol. Although he still felt a bit worried—after all, there was always the possibility that they could be ambushed by another Clan or a loner while outside of camp—he felt much less stressed now than he had felt a moment ago. He started off after Willowmist when the senior warrior began to lead the patrol out of camp, hoping desperately that they wouldn't find anything of alarm out there.

~SunClan and ShadowClan border~
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Warrior
Rainheart

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Soon afterwards the others had arrived; Willowmist had ended up taking control of the patrol in the end, which Rainheart didn't mind. Jaspercloud hadn't appeared too happy about being in charge, so it was for the best. She got up to her paws when it was time to go, falling into place behind her three other Clanmates. It should be a quick patrol. Unless one of the other Clans decided to invade us for prey, she thought as she walked. After all, it was leafbare, and with prey hard to find, it was possible that certain wolves would let their hunger lead them rather than their morals.

~SunClan and ShadowClan border~
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:15 am

Sitting with her and watching the patrols finally move off, the red male snorted softly. Moving around would be so much more preferable, but ever since becoming leader he'd had to curb his wanderlust considerably, rarely able to go explore like he longed to do. He'd never really wanted to be leader, after all. It had just happened. Spotting the small puppy coming in from the snow, he heaved a sigh and got to his feet again. “Hold tight.” He needed to make sure the pup was okay. Following the little thing, he was pleased to see that Peachpaw took her back to Heatherfrost. The experienced mother would take care of her no problem. Just wanting to leave and go for a wander, he headed back to their visitor with a sigh, settling back down again to keep a weary eye on his clan. “I wander through the territory a fair bit, unfortunately old traditions mean we're not a wandering pack.” He snorted almost rudely, having his own opinion of some of the traditions they were all bound by. considering her second question, he explained the names to her, waiting to see if the hunting patrol would actually move any further than just outside the camp or not. He was frankly sick of having to badger his warriors into doing their usual jobs and duties.
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:11 am

Sitting down next to her somewhat amused by her dislike of being picked up as he had the exact same opinion on the subject "Peachpaw, Heatherfrost took me and my sister Stormpaw in after our mother abandoned us like a coward" usually grumpy the brightly hued young male was a little less grumpy with the pup than he usually was with everyone else. He'd successfully completely ignored Gentleheart and Pinedusk's litter of whiny brats and had absolute no interest in Darkpup who'd been manipulated by Specklefrosts rotten aura. With his sister out of camp, and Heatherfrost seemingly busy the only other acceptable company in this pack of whiny idiots was Mosspup and so he stayed there with her shifting his weight so he wasn't sitting on his tail which had started to ache from the weight. "You're Mosspup right?" so what if he was a grumpy youngster with a tongue that could rival Honeybadger or Ashfrost? He still knew everyone in the clan by name even if he thought most of them had a rock instead of an actual brain rattling around in their skull, especially the two sickeningly inlove Pinedusk and Gentleheart, they had pebbles for brains that was for sure. When he grew up and was a warrior he'd never fall in love and do any kind of that boring gross lovey dovey rubbish!
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 6:08 pm

When Stoatblaze walked up to him, Pinedusk dipped his head in greeting. "Eh, no. I haven't thought that much about where we should hunt yet." Truthfully, he just wanted to get this patrol over and done with so that he could hurry back to see if Pebblepup was feeling any better. "I guess we could hunt at the Sun Clearing, if that's fine with everyone else." He rolled his eyes when he heard Tourmaline's impatient remark, but otherwise ignored her. Maybe he was being a little hypocritical considering he also wanted to leave right away, but oh well. "Hey, Galepaw? Are you ready too?" he called out, seeing that the apprentice hadn't come over to them yet.
Back to top Go down
Oakstream
Young Warrior
Oakstream

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 11:34 pm

Oakstream was awaken by the yelling match that had been going on between Ashdust and his ex mate Specklefrost. Man he felt really bad for Ashdust no wolf deserves to have a mate like that. Oakstream really hoped she wasnt staying in the clan or it would be way too much drama. He left the warriors den and stretched before deciding that a hunting trip would do the clan some good, after getting a look at the fresh kill pile. Noticing that Pinedusk seemed to be taking a patrol out himself, Oakstream decided to join him. "Hey Pinedusk, mind if I tag along with, I figured the more the merrier, aye?" Oakstream asked as he lightly bumped Pinedusk's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 3:07 am

Pinedusk's brown eyes turned to Oakstream when he noticed the other warrior approaching. He gave a small nod in response to his words. "Sure, feel free to come with us." Adding another wolf to the patrol certainly wouldn't hurt. "I figure that we all ought to get going," he added, getting up to his paws. "Galepaw, we're going to be heading out now," he said, so that he could still join the patrol if he wanted to. "The Sun Clearing's good with everyone?" After waiting for replies, Pinedusk started out of the camp clearing, his paw steps carrying him down the familiar route to the Clan's hunting grounds.

~Sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Oakstream
Young Warrior
Oakstream

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 4:42 am

Oakstream shook out his fur and got up to follow after Pinedusk and the other wolves on the hunting party. "Yeah that works for me." He told Pinedusk as he asked if the sun clearing was okay to hunt at. He didn't care where he hunted at he had just wanted to get out of camp and away from the drama. Though if he was honest his heart wasn't really in hunting right now anyways. Rainheart's patrol had been gone for a long time and he hoped that everything was okay and that nothing happened to them. The clan didn't need anymore drama or death to deal with right now. As he headed to the sun clearing he hoped that they would be able to get a big prey to bring back to camp. 'It would probably make Riverstar less grumpy,' he thought with a chuckle. He personally thought that Riverstar was wound just a little too tight and need to mellow out a bit.

Sun Clearing
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline
Young Warrior
Tourmaline

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue25/25SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 pm

Tourmaline snorted in annoyance when Pinedusk failed to answer her question. What was taking everyone so long? She looked over at Oakstream when he offered to join the patrol too, a bit uncertain how she felt about it. On the one paw, having an extra wolf meant that they could catch more prey and be finished sooner, but it also meant that they might end up scaring off more prey. She let out an audible sigh when Pinedusk finally said that they could get going. She quickly dashed over to the camp entrance. "Come on, let's go," she said to Stoatblaze and Galepaw, before hurrying after the others.

~Sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Senior Warrior
Stoatblaze

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Stoatblaze nodded in greeting to Oakstream when the other warrior offered to join the patrol. "I'm good with the Sun Clearing too. It's usually got a lot of prey." He stood up when Pinedusk said that it was time to go, giving his legs a quick stretch before he started after the rest. He shook his head at Tourmaline's impatience. She would have to learn someday that haste was never a good thing. Especially not when it came to hunting.

~Sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 4:08 am

Returning to camp with Darkpup and Specklefrost in her wake, she showed them back to their nest and busied herself organizing the herbs they'd harvested so delicately. So wrapped up in her work she hadn't paid much attention to time passing until she felt hunger gnaw at her stomach. padding out of the medicine den into the clan camp cave, Sunheart moved over to check on little Pebblepup. Sticking her nose in the nursery, the creamy-hued she-wolf looked down and carefully checked the pups temperature, breathing a sigh of relief that she was alright Sunheart smiled at Gentleheart "She's come right, her temperature is gone and her breathing is nice again. I'll make sure to let Riverstar know as I'm sure they're getting close enough to be apprenticed, they're also almost ready to be weaned so make sure to get them to eat plenty of meat." padding over to the fresh kill pile she picked up a flattened rabbit and lay down wolfing down the food her thoughts quickly turning to the herbs that flourished in Green-leaf there were plenty to restock stores. The stores were always needing to be restocked, sighing she got up and stretched carrying the bones out of the cave and dropping them outside of it, it seemed that this job kept her busy all of the time, and although she didn't mind the work the prohibitions to do with her job hurt. She wanted pups, wanted to feel love and not have to feel guilty about it, not really wanting to take anyone else with her this time the warrior turned medicine wolf slipped out of camp wanting to just be on her own.

~The Firefly Falls~
Back to top Go down
Willowmist
Senior Warrior
Willowmist

Location : In a patch of sun, remembering when things were simpler and easier

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 1:43 am

It felt like it’d been moons since she’d left camp, her lean toned body carried her up the steep craggy slopes of the mountains remembering fondly how she’d started her life learning how to swim in the river and fishing with clan mates. She’d been a young warrior when Direstar had taken a chance and left his clan to create a new one, Ripplepaw and Stoatpaw had left Riverclan to join it and feeling that this new clan would need some warrior smarts had gone with them. That’d been several years ago, moons had gone past changing her from a young warrior with boundless strength and energy to a Senior warrior who was really nearly ready to retire, she got tired more quickly and some of the steeper climbs were harder on her body. Grey hairs covered her face and muzzle but thankfully that seemed to be the extent of her physical appearance aging, glancing back over her shoulder searching for the nervous anxious young warrior, spotting him and relaxing a little pleased that he’d kept up Willowmist spotted Riverstar first and padded over to him curiously flicking the black loner there a quick look before offering a warm smile unsure if she was going to be entering the clan or not, either way it was only right to be polite and warm towards her. Looking over at her leader the warmth vanishing surprisingly quickly “Riverstar, May I speak with you, Heatherfrost and Ashdust in private? I have some news that I’d rather you hear from me rather than someone not as close to Heatherfrost and Ashdust. Perhaps in your den?” anywhere that was private and where the rest of the clan and all its earwigs wouldn’t be able to hear them speaking about Stormpaw. It was sure going to be some explosive news especially when it came to Peachpaw, she had little idea how that was all going to play out and was thankful she didn’t have to be the one to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 7:00 am

Gentleheart followed Sunheart back into the nursery when she went to go check up on Pebblepup. When the news that came from the kind hearted medicine wolf was positive she was so happy, and they were almost apprentice age. It meant the world to her that her two surviving pups made it through the harsh and unusual leaf-bare. "Thank you Sunheart I will get them to eat more meat." As Gentleheart said this she went to the fresh fill pile and grabbed two birds. Waking up her two pups, she placed a bird in front of both of them. "Here you Pebblepup, Lightningpup. You guys will mostly be eating prey now as you two are almost apprentice age.  After that you too are welcome to go and play considering Sunheart cleared your fever Pebblepup. Go have fun, but stay in camp. I mean it you too I better not catch you trying to sneak off or I will ask Riverstar to wait a whole nother moon to make you apprentices." She warned her pups as she remembered how she was at that age.
Back to top Go down
Pebblepup
Pup
Pebblepup

Location : In that one place, at that one time, with that one thing.

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 4:24 pm

The pup had been resting, her mind drifting far away from the world and the drama that happened within the clan. Feeling something gently touching her fur, the little fay awoke, somewhat startled to see another wolf above her that was not her mother. She relaxed after realizing that it was only Sunheart, the Medicine Wolf of her clan. While she was not especially acquainted with the pretty she-wolf, she knew her well enough to know that the wolf was no threat. Listening to the other fay clearing her of illness, Pebble couldn't help but feel enamored with the she-wolf's job and abilities. "I wonder what it must be like to know all about herbs and taking care of others." The idea was intriguing yet a little scary at the same time. Having wolves depend on you, putting their life and death in your paws sounded almost terrifying. Yet Pebblepup couldn't help but feel rather fascinated at the same time.
After the Medicine Wolf had departed, the pup sat up and listened to her mother speak about them eating meat from now on. Pebble was not surprised at this, as she knew that pups had to stop nursing and start consuming food eventually. Flattening her ears at her mother's warning of staying in the camp, Pebblepup recoiled slightly before answering. "Y-Yes mother," she murmured softly before looking towards her brother. She would not leave the den without him and waited for him to move first before following after him.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Jaspercloud
Young Warrior
Jaspercloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 am

Jaspercloud slunk back into camp, his ears flattened back and his head low. He was still thinking about what Stormpaw had told him. He knew that he wasn't suited for Clan life, but it was much better than being alone on the streets. He shuddered at the thought, wondering how he'd even made it on his own at one point. I really am a sorry excuse for a warrior, aren't I? He let out a soft sigh and glanced about to see where Tourmaline was. To his dismay, it appeared that she wasn't back yet. Uncertain what he should do in the meantime, he sat down beside the walls of the cave and returned to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpup
Pup
Lightningpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:46 am

Lightningpup was snoozing, but his ears started to twitch when he heard voices. He managed to hear something about Pebblepup no longer being sick, and also that they were almost ready to be apprentices. He quickly sat up in the nest, looking up at Gentleheart when she walked in with two birds. "Can we be apprentices now? I'm ready! Look what I can do!" He pounced at the bird Gentleheart dropped in front of him, picking it up by a wing. "See? I can hunt already!" he mumbled around the feathers. His tail wagged when their mother said that they could go out and play in the camp. "Don't worry. We won't go far." He bent down to take a quick bite of the bird. He was still getting used to how prey tasted, but if eating prey meant that he got to be an apprentice sooner, then he was all for it. He took another bite before deciding that he'd rather just play now instead of eating. He noticed that Pebblepup was looking at him and he nodded back to her, stepping towards the nursery entrance. "Come on, let's go!" He sent a glance at Gentleheart before looking back at his sister. His voice dropped to a whisper when he spoke again. "How about we explore the other dens? That might be fun." After waiting to see if she agreed, he hurried outside of the nursery and into the main part of camp.
Back to top Go down
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 4:36 am

With her pups out playing she decided it would be good to get out and socialize with the other members of the clan. Gentleheart had put a lot into trying to keep the remainder of her pups safe and was glad that her youngest seems to have gotten through leaf bare. She spotted Jaspercloud and decided to go talk with him. " Hey Jaspercloud what's wrong? Why do you look so down?" She wondered what had happened when they went on patrol for him to come back looking so...defeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11