The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ladies and Gentlemen

Go down 
+3
Rainstar
Rosethorn
Grayscale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:
Ladies and Gentlemen Left_bar_bleue40/40Ladies and Gentlemen Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

Ladies and Gentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 7:55 am

Hey guys!

Now obviously, my name isn't "Grayscale", but feel free to call me anything you'd like? (Gray, Grayscale, G-sizzle, G-money...) Aaand I'm obviously from the US. (You know the a's and the e's and all.) I also like a lot of stuff? Like art, music, culture, science, Marvel, politics, and reading and writing. I'm going to graduate high school soon and I really enjoyed the whole "word" thing so I'd though I'd give roleplay another spin in my downtime. I really like wolves, but it's been a while since I've read the series and I don't think I even ended up finishing it. But I do love reading! Don't think I don't because I gave up!

And Fun Fact! I've actually done a lot of roleplay before! I really enjoyed it and hope for a good comeback! My friends used to call me Hawky, back when I was on this super cool website about wolves and Warriors and stuff!

Yup. Yeah.

THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS

Okay, so, let me explain for those who don't know..?:

I used to be here since the second site? And I had like a bajillion characters and I really, really loved this thing that gave me an outlet for writing and came with some super cool people? But when we changed sites things started waning, and I was starting high school (And the added stress of OMG COLLEGE EXISTS WOHOO) and I got a job and I was doing student government and running like 3 clubs in my free time-- well, I was burning out.

I didn't want to give up any of my characters, because MUCH LOVE AND TIME WAS SPENT ON THESE IMAGINARY ANIMALS, so instead I ... faded? Posting for so many people was draining and I kind of just stopped.

I used to pop in every few weeks, but I eventually stopped that too and I found that I really missed writing since then? I haven't done it in the longest time and I was starting to just mess around after homework and stuff. So I thought... what about that thing I did since I was in middle school and stuff?

So. I'm here, and I was planning on waiting to tell you guys a bit longer, because even now I don't know if I'll be super active, but--

OOOOOKKKK that one post that Larky did about Weedfang just about ended me????? IM SORRY I LOVE U AND THIS POOR CHILD HAS BEEN SUFFERING MY LIFE And IM TALKING TO RAVEN ON CHATBOX AND I WANT TO SCREAAAM AND AHHHH ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN WELCOMING ME AND THE GUILT IS CRUSHING MY VERY LIFE FORCE

And I really, really missed this and you guys. (All of you are so cool!! LIKE OMG)

So yeah... I'm Hawkpool and I've been a member on TFC since... 2012? So yeah! Hi!

(And if any of you want to pick up some old threads-- ID BE SO DOWN U DONT EVEN KNOW)

The Stats:

Last edited by Grayscale on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
Ladies and Gentlemen Left_bar_bleue30/30Ladies and Gentlemen Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am

OH MY GOD HAWKPOOL <3 -GLOMPS-
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
Ladies and Gentlemen Left_bar_bleue30/30Ladies and Gentlemen Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:47 am

Welcome back Hawk
Back to top Go down
Lilysong
Deputy
Lilysong

RP Stats
HP:
Ladies and Gentlemen Left_bar_bleue35/35Ladies and Gentlemen Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Oh my gosh, the Hawk returns!! Very Happy It's so good to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Ladies and Gentlemen Left_bar_bleue10/30Ladies and Gentlemen Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 4:29 pm

WEJKFB.kweSEfbsdwrjgb;aerubgvs.db,arjegbf,reubvk>SEGBUarjbg,ukaesbv>Gjfmhs

HAWK? HAWK U POTATO U ABSOLUTE LITTLE BEAN WHERE HAVE U BEEN I'M GOING TO GLOMP U AHHHH
*GLOMP GLOMP GLOMP*

OK BUT YEAH SERIOUSLY WELCOME BACK XDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Obviously haven't really met you, since I'm new here, but welcome back! : )
It'll be nice to get to know you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:
Ladies and Gentlemen Left_bar_bleue40/40Ladies and Gentlemen Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 3:00 am

Omg thank you guys! (/ω\)
Its so good to see you! :^DDD
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Ladies and Gentlemen Left_bar_bleue35/35Ladies and Gentlemen Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Welcome back to the site, Hawk!! c: It's great to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:20 am

welcome back Hawk, we have missed you sooo much
Back to top Go down
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:38 am

Update! Theres a form somewhere?? Yeah, I don't know, so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen   Ladies and Gentlemen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: Out of Character :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: