The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Cries Nao Open~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow~

Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello Guest (Username code so don't freak out)

Looking for a fun forum with friendly members and exciting warrior cat roleplay? Looking for a place with active staff and members? Then join Battle Cries! We are always loking for new members. The more members we have, the better our plots can be. On COTB, there are so many options. You can have as many characters you want and choose from 4 clans.

Thunderclan- These cats are courageous and intelligent. They live in a beautiful lush green forest that goes on for acres. There are many streams and ponds and it is plentiful with prey.

Windclan- These cats are swift and bold. They live on a large plain field with trees out-skirting the edges and a lake in the middle. Field mice constantly roam the area.

Riverclan- These cats are strong and devious. The camp is an island in the middle of a pond. It's surrounded by reeds and cattails and fish is plentiful in the pond.

Shadowclan-There is a small dip in the ground, concealed in a tangle of brambles, with low hanging branches all around and above, that makes its location difficult for an outsider to notice.

You can also roleplay as a rogue, a loner, a kittypet, Starclan, or Dark forest cat!

We also have fun activities in an off-topic area of our forum.

Please join today, we need new members!

Note: Leader, deputy, and medicine cat positions are available.

Also, if you join before the crowd comes, you can be a mod or admin!

[url=criesofthebattle.forumotion.com]Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 Wus28p
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:47 pm

(Testing things, sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:09 pm

You get points when you post, it's very cool what you can do there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Come on people! Please join! We need more members! You can join as any person, and create a cat in any of the clans you want!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 pm

I voted for Thunderclan as leader I'd register as the username of Stormstar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:50 pm

All the leader positions are taken besides Dark Forest and Starclan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Thunderclan already has a leader and deputy
Back to top Go down
Snow~

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:41 pm

More people please reply!!!! We need a lot more ACTIVE members! Please continue replying! We'll open up more places!!! reply and I'll get to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:47 pm

I'm in as a character named Duskpaw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snow~

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:32 am

More pepes join! Come on! lol
Back to top Go down
Snow~

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 am

Updated! Picture is different and it looks way better! So if you looked at it already, look again! It has a lot more members and looks wayyyyyyy better! Come check of out and join please!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Cries Nao Open~   Battle Cries Nao Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Cries Nao Open~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2