The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Oak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:12 am

Ancient Oak 33532885590_1ced314af9_k

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. It is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:
Ancient Oak Left_bar_bleue30/30Ancient Oak Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Stumbling up, and trying to ignore the aching pain, Follyfoot didn't care that she'd left the others behind. All her instincts were telling her to find somewhere small and quiet and alone, where she wouldn't be disturbed. Nosing out an old rabbit burrow, she found that it was empty and curled herself in it, beginning to lick at her wounds. Exhausted, she had to frequently stop for breath and rest, letting her head drop against a tree root that she was curled up next to. There was so much pain, and even her bones seemed to be aching. She just wanted to rest, and sleep and maybe hopefully die. It was what would end the pain, after all. Still angry and scared that her resting beside the river had been disturbed, the gentle natured dog finished tending to her wound and curled up tightly, hidden from view in the burrow that she'd claimed as her own for now. Her eyes fluttered closed, and her breathing finally evened out, no longer quite so ragged and shallow as she fell into a light, troubled doze.
Back to top Go down
Stonepool
Warrior
Stonepool

RP Stats
HP:
Ancient Oak Left_bar_bleue40/40Ancient Oak Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Slowing to a trot from his full out gallop, the bad tasting herbs were still in his mouth and clogging up his nose a little, lowering his head he attempted to find her scent and stumbled upon her by mistake. Setting the herbs down he spoke in his normal gentle voice "What did one eye say to the other Folly? It said between you and me something smells" he was rather notorious for his puns and they were how he dispersed tension. He wasn't quite sure on the best use of the herbs, but he could try to get her to use them at the very least, nosing them into the dogs burrow. "Put them on your wounds Folly" he could guess that she wouldn't want to eat for a while so he sat down outside the burrow keeping an eye out for anything that'd try to make a meal out of a wounded dog. His gold eyes glittered with feelings, whoever had done this to his friend needed to pay, dearly, he wasn't always one for violence but when it was someone close to him was hurt the gauntlet came off. Unsure if whoever had done this would come back to haunt Folly, he kept an eye out for other wolves as well not about to let her hurt anyone or be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:24 am

Jerked out of her doze by clumsy footfalls and the heavy breathing of someone, the retriever growled softly, very obviously warning whoever it was away. She wanted to be alone to nurse her wounds, no matter how gentle they tried to be. Lifting her head warily at the sound of her former mentor’s voice, her hackles lay flatter, but she still continued to growl until he was a safer distance away. Ignoring the herbs he’d pushed towards her, she licked at her wounds again, instinctively keeping them clean. She didn’t want anything on them, it hurt too much. Relaxing a little at the stupid joke he made, and that he stayed away from her, the normally quiet and gentle retriever settled down in her burrow again, resting her head back on the tree root and closing her eyes. Eventually perhaps she’d recover somewhat enough to go back to their island camp, but that was far off in the distance, especially with what had happened to her. She was in no mood to be around anyone who might hurt her now.
Back to top Go down
Stonepool
Warrior
Stonepool

RP Stats
HP:
Ancient Oak Left_bar_bleue40/40Ancient Oak Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 2:51 am

Watching her, Stonepool grew grim, there was no way he was going to leave Follyfoot here by herself, she wasn't going to head back to camp that was for sure, so he'd stay with her and hunt for her as she quite clearly wasn't in any fit state to hunt right now. Quite concerned about her wounds becoming infected, Stone decided he wouldn't try to force the wounded female to use the herbs nor try to clean her wounds himself. She had no trust for anyone right now and it'd just make her more fearful "It's Alright Folly, I'll stay with you and watch your back so no one else can harm you, and I'll find some tasty morsels so you can keep up your strength. Not to mention entertaining you with my brilliant puns my dear" how he wanted to lick her ear like he usually did, golden eyes were slightly sad but he knew better than to show any pity for her as he knew the feisty dog wouldn't appreciate that at all. Guessing she wouldn't want to eat right now though he simply turned and padded off, gone for about ten mintues he returned with a sopping ball of moss and set it down next to her she had to drink regularly to survive after all. Flopping down in the shade and panting in the leaf green heat, the blue hued male was patient to wait with her and offer some support.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 4:11 am

Exhausted and sore, she continued to ignore her old mentor, preferring to curl tighter into a ball after tending to her wounds again. The retriever closed her eyes, wanting to just block out the world and never have to deal with anything again, she was in too much pain to be bothered doing anything. Maybe if she stayed here long enough she wouldn't ever have to move again, that sounded quite nice to her at this point in time. Eventually she managed to drift back into an uneasy doze, her dreams full of the red splattered white male that had attacked her, and making sure that her sleep was anything but restful. When she finally woke again, her nose picked up the scent of water, and she decided that this time she could probably manage to move enough to get a drink from the wet ball of moss that was nearby. Once that was done, she rested her head back on her paws, the tiny movement exhausting her further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Oak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: