The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midyn Caverns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 am

Midyn Caverns 4405640758_aaaf5f72d1_b

The opening to the underground network of caves lies here, in the middle of WindClan territory. It is very easy to get lost in the depths. Bones lay in the midst of crumbled rock. Small streams of water trickle down into deep caverns that slice through the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

RP Stats
HP:
Midyn Caverns Left_bar_bleue35/35Midyn Caverns Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 am

Padding up quietly, the old grey wolf was distracted by the herbs he was searching for, thinking while he walked. It was probably time he considered finding an apprentice so that he could leave the clan and return to wandering the lands, but none of the pups were even worth tolerating. Eclipsepup might have been once, but she'd lost interest in herbs recently, and he was sorely of the opinion that he wasn't going to ask a pup to be his apprentice. They would very much have to ask him, and so far none had done that yet. Snorting to himself, he found a few herbs that he'd been looking for and carefully picked them, leaving enough for the plant to continue growing. It wouldn't do to lose a herb stash because he was carefully. Feeling the heat of the sun beginning to get too much, he moved further into the caverns, enjoying the coolness of the shadow for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpaw

Shadowpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Midyn Caverns Left_bar_bleue20/20Midyn Caverns Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 5:42 am

She'd been lost alone and in pain so when she'd found the entrance to the caverns she'd taken it as a good spot to hide herself away in a den to have her pups. Still a pup herself, the fighter had plenty of old scars covering her fur proving her skill in battle, slipping down into the depths of the caverns, the pain inside her became worse and left her laying down on her side on the cold hard ground with her eyes closed. Wave after wave of pain ran through her unlike anything she'd ever experienced before, the pups were late and had grown too large, her body was scarcely given enough time to stretch to accommodate their exit into the world so she was ripped open. All four pups were still born, twisted and deformed, how of course could she know that the humans or as the clan wolves called them two-legs had artificially impregnated her with her fathers pups. Lying there gasping for breath, she lifted her muzzle and stared in horror at the small beings that lay lifeless, the blood that came from her seemed never ending and she seriously believed that she was going to die until her ears heard pawsteps her ears twitched the pawsteps for a moment sounding like a fantasy before she cried out "Please! Is someone there? Anyone! Help me..." she had no idea how desperate she sounded, more concerned for herself than the dead pups, they'd never taken breaths of air so why should she care about them? They were dead and free of pain, while she yet struggled to cling to life to survive what was happening to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilacsplash
Deceased
Lilacsplash

RP Stats
HP:

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 am

Finally she was free of that place, she'd escaped into the caverns after managing to wriggle free of the Dark forest, she still wasn't quite sure how it'd happened and every time she closed her eyes memories of what had happened made her tremble. She couldn't bring herself to go to the windclan camp, couldn't bring herself to see her pups there and surely her mate grieving for the gentle female had had no idea that her mate had abandoned her hand returned to the zoo. Blinking cyan blue eyes she glanced about seeing easily in the darkness, something had drawn her here, there was a reason why she'd escaped here and not into the clan camp where she'd died a few moons ago. wandering trying to find her purpose of being here, she came across a young female who appeared to be barely two still a pup in the grand scheme of things, looking it over it seemed that the strange black she wolf was in the same predicament that she'd been in when she'd died. Wondering if Ashfrost might be able to rescue this female, the silvery she wolf spun about and dashed forward preparing herself to return to the windclan camp to find him, instead she found him some way away within the caverns as well. Wondering if the medicine wolf would be able to see her or not, she moved to stand infront of him "Ashfrost! There's a female who's just given birth not far from here, save her please she genuinely prayed that the old grumpy wolf might be able to rescue the strange shadowy female where he'd failed with her. Turning once she had his reaction the star studded she wolf lead the way to where the black stranger was lying and stood over her, whoever this was... they were so young, the silver she wolfs eyes closed and once again tremors raced over her at the memories of what had been done to her. At what Eclipsestar had done to her, and all the others, she was the first one to escape and so would do her best at warning the others, for now she'd watch over Ashfrost and do what she could to help him save the female.
Back to top Go down
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

RP Stats
HP:

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:41 am

He'd been just lost in his thoughts at the entrance of the caverns, his eyes half closed while he let his mind wandered. Hearing a faint call, he turned his head sharply, trying to figure out what was going on. It was strange that another wolf would be here, deep in the territory of the windclan pack. Curious enough, he'd gotten to his feet with a soft groan before he felt a quiet wind that he'd learned to recognise. A star wolf was around, and he paused, listening for whoever it was. Their voice was faint, but as he listened carefully, he began to pick out her words. It seemed like he'd been right after all, that Lilacsplash had been smart enough to find her way out of the dark forest. “Lead the way, queen,” he murmured, and followed the abnormal feel of air to find the dark black female. A quick sniff of the four pups confirmed that they were dead, and he turned his attentions to the young wolf. Taking in the presence of Lilacsplash in his stride, he quickly worked out what he needed to do. It wouldn't do to have another young mother die in his care. “Comfort her.” Glad that the herbs he'd been looking for were useful for this particular situation, he got to work, taking his time to ensure that she was going to be alright. When he was finally done, he stepped back and sat, giving a wide yawn. The puppies's bodies would have to be buried soon, to avoid other predators finding them, but beyond that, he wasn't sure what the young black female would want to do.
Back to top Go down
Lilacsplash
Deceased
Lilacsplash

RP Stats
HP:

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 6:55 am

Relieved that the medicine wolf had heard her, the silver and grey queen delicately lead the way back to where the other laboured to survive. she hovered incessantly watching the grizzled greying wolf toil over the struggling female, ending up curled around the black pup, Lilacsplash groomed her quietly knowing that at the very least she was out of the medicine wolfs way. Listening and watching, cyan blue eyes anxiously kept an eye out for any of the dark forest wolves, admittedly terrified that they'd come after her and take her back. No no she couldn't go through that again, she'd run away, she could run away now and find her way to starclan up in the distant sky where she could watch over her precious pups. Glancing back at Ashfrost as he quietly told her to comfort the female, Lilacsplash did so without hesitation, continuing to groom her and murmur gentle words the kindness naturally coming to her. The dead black grotesque pups broke the queens heart, watching as their small starry souls staggered up out off the bodies, Lilac got up and moved over to them nudging them affectionately. She'd bring them with her to Starclan, getting up she attempted to nudge Ashfrost Meet with me at the mooncave, I'll take her little ones to starclan with that the silver and grey queen padded back over to the pups and nudged them gently, they'd be safe with her and wouldn't get dragged down into the dark forest. She'd stick around however, giving hints and trying to help free the other wolves trapped within the dark forest, beginning the trek with the pups her presence soon faded.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpaw

Shadowpaw

RP Stats
HP:

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 am

The Shadows Daughter was rather out of it by the time the two wolves discovered her, stretched out limply on the cold unforgiving rock, her vision was going blurry and black. Barely hearing the words spoken over her, she dimly registered the fact that someone was applying herbs whilst another curled up next to her and began grooming her. Neither scent was familiar to her, and although she hated the feeling of someone elses tongue on her, there was nothing she could do, in the end green eyes closed and she sighed giving in for once and letting fate dictate what would happen to her next. She couldn't tell whether it was mere hours, minutes or even moments since she'd passed out when she finally reopened them again, painful and sore but alive, whoever had been grooming her had vanished and the only one there was an older looking wolf who smelled of what she believed to be plants. Her mouth was dry and the desire to drink something to make the thirstiness that accompanied it leave her ended up with her moving her lips and tongue in the hopes of stimulating some saliva. Her gaze fell briefly on the limp lifeless forms of her pups, she didn't feel anything while looking at them indeed it was almost as if they were dead rabbits except she would not eat them.

Assuming it was the elder who had saved her, for what reason she did not know, was it to extort something from her? Nobody did anything for free she knew that, everyone always had an ulterior motive, it hurt to breathe let alone get up so she remained lying down, he'd already seen her at her weakest he had already judged her if he was going to. "You saved my life" It was a clinical almost cold statement, already her lack of social skills beginning to present themselves to the world. "I owe you" was her next statement to her that was rather obvious but it was a fact that needed to be seen too, what would he want from her in return? As she grew more aware of the world around her, a curiosity started to burn in her green gaze, he'd applied plants and some how she was not dead. Was this a kind of magic? No there was no such thing as magic, miracles or prayers, "How did you stop me from dying?" the black female blurted without restraint or warning "Could you teach me?" it'd be something useful to know how to prevent death with plants and she was sure that some parts of learning how to work with plants would aide in her abilities when it came to killing. She was young and so didn't think of the consequences of her questions, indeed her mind was set on how to survive, if she could fix herself with plants and use plants to hurt others then serving this elder for however long she needed to and doing as he ordered no matter the cost would be well worth it. Once she'd learned all this elder had to teach then she could return to her task of finding out where her father was, he was the only family she had and had always made her feel so safe despite everything he was capable of, awaiting the grizzly males response the young black females gaze remained trained on him.
Back to top Go down
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

RP Stats
HP:

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 8:09 am

Nodding absently in response to the queen's words, Ashfrost waited patiently for the young black female to come around, relieved that it appeared he'd managed to save her. He'd nosed the dead pups a bit further away from her, planning on burying them just outside the cave now that Lilacsplash had guided them safely to the stars. “You owe me nothing, black one,” he said bluntly with a sigh, studying her. Whether she was up to a long walk or not was likely up for debate, but she'd fought hard to stay alive. And she seemed eager to learn things. “I've learned much about herbs in my lifetime. I will teach you if you are willing to learn.” Making up his mind on the spot, he got to his feet. “Come. Bring two of the pups, they will be buried outside.” Not waiting for a response, he picked up two of the deformed puppies and made his way out of the caverns. After burying the little bodies, he paused to make sure that she could keep up, then headed off in the general direction of the Moon Cave. Pleased that he'd decided to go for his wander now, he picked up the pace into an easy amble, the pace covering ground without using up too much energy.

Moon Cave
Back to top Go down
Shadowpaw

Shadowpaw

RP Stats
HP:

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am

She was surprised when the grumpy old wolf told her that she owed him nothing, instead he studied her seeming to think about it all before he told her that he'd learnt much about herbs and that he was willing to teach her. Getting up somewhat unsteadily onto her paws as the elder did, she picked up two of the lifeless deformed bodies and padded outside with them, burying them with little emotion involved. She felt nothing for the dead pups, some would call her a monster for that and she'd agree, she wasn't kind nor was she gentle like the voice that had brought the medicine elder. She was ruthless and had a warped view of the world, still in a fair bit of pain the she wolf watched as the elder wolf walked off and quietly she followed him not complaining about the pain that continued to rip through her, no she didn't complain about pain, the black she wolf was tough and strong she could survive this and prosper in the future. Pushing herself to keep up with him, her green eyes glittered with determination, she'd learn everything this wolf had to teach and use it to fend for herself, surely there were ways to use plants to harm others as well, she'd be able to get rid of anyone in her way...
~The Moon Cave~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midyn Caverns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midyn Caverns   Midyn Caverns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midyn Caverns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: