The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoldering Ruins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:58 am

Smoldering Ruins 15363107049_17bcda5ab9_b

The Smoldering Ruins are all that remains of a farm run by Twolegs. There is a burnt-out shell of a Twoleg den and a half-collapsed, burnt barn. Mind your step; even though the fire has been out long above the surface, it still rages underground making the footing treacherous. Usually abandoned, it's a good place to meet others to talk about things in private without fear of being overheard.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Lana
Rogue
Lana

RP Stats
HP:
Smoldering Ruins Left_bar_bleue35/35Smoldering Ruins Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am

She'd been roaming for quite some time now, it'd been a couple of years since these clans had showed up and stolen the land that had belonged to her. The intelligent manipulative female had long gotten over that old chestnut, now she was looking to toy with them for fun. Unfortunately the easily whipped up Windclan had figured out that the one who had murdered Snowstar infact was not Ashfall. She'd been quite disappointed over that, it would have been so much fun to watch Ashfal get ripped apart, although there had been one silver lining to that cloud his mate and three out of his five pups had vanished. They'd so easily listened to her instructons as she'd come across as a wolf that genuinely cared for them, if she came up against her old toy she'd tell him why they'd left but with her own personal twist. Stalking over the smouldering landscape deftly she held no fear of the fire that burned beneath the ground, not much scared the cunning and sly she wolf. Her ears had heard the whispers of a new leader of a returned clan of shadows, now that sounded like someone who'd be putty in her paws to maniplate, arrogant, as all leaders seemed to be of these clans. She'd present herself as someone willing to help him and in return he'd become the one to be blamed for if others had anything to do for her. It would be easy to come across as a simple crony for him and stretch the ties that kept the clans in balance, quite fond of this piece of territory she'd not been that pleased to find new scent markers around a few months ago. Pausing to scratch at the scarring hidden beneath thick fur and glanced about with her bright yellow eyes, her apprentice Lion had gone missing at some point which had been irritating she'd had some important jobs for the light ginger female to carry out. Oh well, she'd find another, others were always expendable perhaps she'd slip into the two leg town again, there were always easy to play with dogs, wondering if she'd find the tidbit again she couldn't help the sinister smirk. Itty bitty daniella, she'd been true fun to toy with and mess up, snickering to herself the black masked female paused at the old collapsed barn and thrust her nose inside studying it, hm this would be a good place to have someone killed and blame it on the creaking beams that looked like they could all down at any minute. She continued on her way content to roam this piece of land until word got back to their leader and he'd come sauntering out of the shadows quite pleased with himself.
Write "Talk" Think

Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Blackwidow arrived at the old human house that was run down and notice that there was another scent that wasnt apart of Shadowclan or any clan for that matter and let out a growl in frustration. Why cant she just go somewhere and be alone. She really didnt feel like dealing with any loners right now. Though she did feel like a good fight, she shook her head. She wanted to get away from that kind of thinking where she would just get into fights for the fun of it. She decided that she would at least see what the loner wanted. Walking over to the dark brown female, blackwidow calmly asked, "Is there a reason you are on shadowclan territory?" Though even to her, Blackwidow thought her voice sounded dead and very uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Lana
Rogue
Lana

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:39 am

Watching as a clearly frustrated black and red female appeared Lana kept a jibe to herself, as the female rather brokenly asked if she had a reason to be on which naturally suggested an idea to her. She tilted her head to the side studying the female, getting into her head and understanding how the warrior worked. Finally she replied with a slight smile “It's been a long time since i've seen someone from Superclan” she knew quite well that Thunderclan, Shadowclan and Riverclan had no idea whom she was and thus she was able to weave her lies persuasively without worry that she'd be discovered “I was a loner that loved one of the warriors before it all well, I suppose you know more than any of the other wolves around here” her ears flicked back and her yellow eyes closed for a brief moment before they opened again and studied her “But this is clan territory isn't it, I suppose you want me gone then? Blackstar?” she knew full well that Blackwidow whom she identified by the unique marking on her back was no longer leader of Shadowclan but had purposely called her that to see if she could get anything else out of her. It was rather unsettling perhaps if someone had saw how she was before Blackwidow had showen up and how she was now. Flicking her tail a little the cunning female portrayed herself perfectly as an intelligent fierce loner who was relaxed a little around the female as she'd too had a love within the secret clan of Supers. She offered the warrior a smile, having already figured out that she was not in a good space there for she offered the female a friend who shared a similar past with her.
Write "Talk" Think

Back to top Go down

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Blackwidow eyes lit up in surprise then narrowed dangerously. She hoped that the female was telling the truth. Nobody around here was suppose to even know that Superclan existed. And thats how she wanted it to stay. When the female mentioned she had a lover there she thought about who it could be. Deciding to give to her curiosity she sat down and asked the female, "And who was your love interest?" When she called her Blackstar she snorted. "Yeah im not the leader of that clan anymore." She then looked at the female carefully. "But something tells me you already know that. Who are you?" She asked calmly. She had to admit the female was at least interesting to talk with.
Back to top Go down
Lana
Rogue
Lana

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:46 am

Grief flickered in yellow eyes as she was asked about who her lover was, her ears flicked back for a brief moment as if it was difficult to talk about “Wolverineclaw” she murmured softly “He was.... bad tempered but underneath, I'm sorry I must seem rather pathetic” managing to push back sadness she managed a slight smile “Perhaps, Perhaps not, either way you don't seem very happy with the way the clan is at the moment, it seems to me that Shadowclan is in danger” swiping her tongue over her nose a brief moment she frowned and shook her head almost sorrowfully. She briefly glanced over her shoulder as a piece of ground gave way revealing the hell fire that still raged beneath the ground. The black faced she-wolf took a soft breath “I'm known by many names, you may call me Avaline” she had plenty of names for a reason, and she could tell that the female was at the very least intreguied by her, which would work. Her main goal was not to toy too much with this female, no she wanted to play with the leader of the clan, how much fun it'd be to toy with him and to push him over the edge into intense paranoia.
Write "Talk" Think
Back to top Go down

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:02 pm

When she mentioned Wolverineclaw as her love interest she smiled at the female. "I have to say i never thought he would ever have a mate. I hope you two were happy. Im guessing from your behavior that he has passed?" Blackwidow was still suspicious of the female but she was more accepting of her at least. "Avaline huh, sure okay i will call you that if you wish. So Avaline you seem like a very intelligent female which means you know that you are on clan land. My question is why are you here. Since you didnt try and attack me im guessing thats not your cup of tea. And yes you are correct i absolutely am not happy with my leader at the moment. What are you going to do, remove him from power." She said laughing, not really thinking that Avaline could do something like that. Apart of her knew that she could potentially be planning the downfall of her leader but she has to admit that she didnt care. Blackwidow is really in a bad place in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lana
Rogue
Lana

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 1:52 am

The female shrugged “i never got around to joining, it was disbanded before I could, Wolverineclaw died in the fire that swept through the territories trying to rescue our pups” a thick half strangled sob escaped her, the brown female clearly hadn't had anyone to talk to about what she'd gone through. Shaking her head as if trying to free herself from her thoughts Blackwidows words about removing the current leader from power made her laugh softly “I'm not that much of a magician, if thats what you wish you should be talking to Blackpaw of Thunderclan, he got an apprentce thrown out of the clan. No I'm offerng to help guide him into becoming a proper leader not one that grinds against you so. Before you say its impossible, know I'm very good at explaining things” honesty removing Nightstar from his leadership of Shadowclan was in fact the last thing she wanted, with him at the head of the clan more chaos and destruction would be brought down upon the wolves of these so called clans. The female studied the red and black female quite closely picking up on more bits and pieces from just observing her. For the moment she wasn't to worried about going out of her way to find the shadowclan leader, after all if she hung around on his territory long enough he'd show up during one of his paranoid patrols and then she cold begn her work. She blinked her yellow eyes and listened quietly for the warriors reply, any information Blackwidow could give her would be valuble and useful, after all data was data in the end was it not? Remembering something she opened her jaws to speak"A warning for you friend, There are two white wolves hanging about that claim they're from Skyclan, some digging revealed that Skyclan was an ancient clan forced to leave the old territories. Their meddling with the clans wont bode well... They called themselves Spacescatter and Timedust, keep an eye out for them" she'd had a talk with the two that calle themselves Space and Time, they were quirky, strange and all around odd. It was difficult even for her to see if they were going to be a problem or not, so for now she meddled in their affairs by warning shadowclan about them and then seeing how the clan and their leader would react to the pair. Either way it looked like interesting things were finally happening in the clans again, she watched Blackwidow quietly concern on her features that had appeared when she'd mentioned the two white wolves remaining there.
Write "Talk" Think

OOC: Did you get my pm black??
Back to top Go down

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:06 pm

When Avaline mentioned that superclan disbanded she felt sad and guilty. But when the female told her about Wolverineclaw and how he died trying to save their pups she felt a connection. Bane had died in that same fire she was talking about. "My mate Bane or Shadowmask died in that same fire while rescuing members of Stormclan at the time so i understand and im sorry. He was a brave and strong warrior." When she told her about some wolf in thunderclan she waved her tail. " I dony really wish that upon the new leader though i may not like him but i have chosed to be apart of shadowclan and i will just have to work out our differences. My words have come from a dark and twisted part of myself that unfortunately has come to light. And yes i will be careful of these loners you have just mentioned. Though you say that in a way that makes me think you wont be seeing me again. If that is the case i wish you all the best my friend. Though Shadowclan i feel could use a warrior like you. If i know Wolverineclaw at all i know that his mate is as much as a warrior as he is. Think about it, the clan life i mean." She said with a smile. But then all of a sudden the sky darkened and a mist started to surround the area. And she started to feel like she was being watched. "Well by the looks of things i gonna go back to camp. Stay safe Avaline." She started to leave and decided not to go back empty. She with some difficulty found some plump looking lizards and caught and killed two of them before she headed back to camp. Not knowing that the prey she held in her mouth was not normal prey.

Shadowclan camp
Back to top Go down
Val
Warrior Apprentice
Val

RP Stats
HP:
Smoldering Ruins Left_bar_bleue30/30Smoldering Ruins Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 5:15 am

Val padded up to the ruined barn, wrinkling her nose. She could tell it had burned down, and that something was still smoldering nearby. However, she felt relief upon seeing it. It meant she had found the pack she'd been searching for- ShadowClan. While wandering about, the she-wolf found another wanderer, who informed her about the clan of wolves. Apparently, they were strong and proud. Certainly not a pack of weaklings and softies. Something told her that she needed to find a powerful pack- dark times were on their way. The female glanced up at the sun, scowling. 'Literally, if the sun doesn't come back out. What could this mean...?' Sighing, she laid down, deciding not to go any further. She'd get lost in the mist, possibly wandering away from the territory. She would rather not do that... Val came all this way to find a new home. Not to get lost and probably die alone. Knowing it'd take a while for her to be found by a patrol, the black-furred canine lifted her head, letting out a piercing howl. Hopefully someone would hear her and be one their way.
Back to top Go down
Lana
Rogue
Lana

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 7:33 am

She listened to Blackwidow with a kind wisdom in her eyes, that faded as soon as the female left, how easily manipulated these wolves were. Shaking her head to herself she'd remained where she was, not bothered by the mist nor the vanishing of the sun, however a piercing howl grabbed her attention. Slipping out of the shadows of the old barn she slunk through the mist until she spotted the black wolf who'd made the howl. It was rather foolish of her really, to make a noise in a thick mist that felt so twisted and evil, such a mist could easily confound and confuse weak willed wolves. Hanging back and studying the she-wolf as usual it was the small things about her that gave away her personality, hiding a snigger, Lana moved back into the mist preferring to keep away from others until the leader of the clan found her. It'd be so much fun to toy with him, manipulate him, twist him darker, grinning at the thought Lana slunk back into the barn the mist warping and hiding her scent.
Write "Talk" Think
Back to top Go down
Val
Warrior Apprentice
Val

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:43 am

Val sprawled out of the ground, somewhat wrinkling her nose in distaste. She could tell the area was mostly marshy- it had its own distinct scent she could distinguish from the smoke. Shaking her head, the female began to clean her pelt. If she was going to meet any potential packmates, she was certain to look good. Sure, she wasn't the strongest wolf, but hey, at least she had good looks and agility to make up for it. Getting to her paws again, the female swept her gaze throughout the area, as far as she could see... Which happened to be very little. Letting out a sigh, the she-wolf sat back down, licking her chest fur silently until a rather unpleasant feeling caused her pelt to prickle. Lifting her head, Val looked around again, her eyes narrowed. Considering the air was thick with fog and irritating to the nose due to the smoke, she scowled and strained her ears. "Hello....?" the female murmured, tilting her head. 'Am I just being paranoid?' she thought, exasperated. 'It's probably the mist unnerving me...' She wasn't fully aware that she was actually being watched and studied by another rogue.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
Smoldering Ruins Left_bar_bleue40/40Smoldering Ruins Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:22 pm

He heard the voice of a female call out hello as he stalked closer with his fur fluffed up and he snarled deeply send the sound echoing around the area. "What business do you think you have to be on Shadowclan land rogue?" he asked venomously. His form was just visible to her as he stood in the mist with his green eyes glowing but he could see her much more clearly. His fangs were bared as his claws sunk into the soft ground more than ready to pounce and attack the female if she didn't answer him fast with a very good reason.
Back to top Go down
Val
Warrior Apprentice
Val

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:52 pm

Val was about to investigate the shell of the building before she caught the scent of an unfamiliar wolf. Her eyes widening slightly, being caught rather off guard by the voice, she turned around, searching through the fog to find the source. She forced herself to regain her composure, lifting her head. Sitting up, she kept her posture perfect and elegant- it was required of her to greet the leader of her old 'pack' with such grace. The she-wolf could tell this male was the leader; the way her carried himself and spat out the words gave it away. Everything about him seemed threatening. Despite that, calmly and coolly, she glanced over the male, dipping her head respectfully. "I've no ill intentions, sir," she murmured softly, her voice a mellow purr. She then lifted her head somewhat, flicking an ear. "This eclipse will bring about hard times for a lonesome she-wolf such as myself. It's a bad omen... It would be wise of me to join your pack." Inhaling, she cast her gaze about the area, before returning to the massive form of the alpha. "I've heard things about your pack. ShadowClan, hm? You're the strongest in this area- little tolerance for the stupid and cowardly... It's my kind of place, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 12:31 am

Nightstar moved closer slowly and he circled her running his gaze over her form. She defiantly looked like she could hold her own in a fight but not in battle and he stepped up behind her. "And just why should I agree to take you in?" he asked growling in her ear. If he was honest he liked her respect towards his authority and she was coming off as someone who would follow orders well. He could also feel the presence of another who was much more hidden than the female who wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Val
Warrior Apprentice
Val

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 am

The young she-wolf carefully observed the male as he approached her, keeping herself calm and collected. Her ear flicked slightly as he spoke into it, but other than that, she showed no signs of fear. Her expression cool, the female smirked slightly, shrugging very faintly. "I can assure you, sir, that I'll be a good addition to your pack," she purred. "Obviously, I'm not strong, but I'm made for running. I'm quite a hunter, tracker, and scout, in my own humble opinion. Even if I'm not put to use in ways such as so, I'll be more than willing to help out around your camp, so long as you let me stay." Val then hesitated for a moment, looking away with a growl. "The upwalkers- twolegs, as you call them- have been hunting more and more lately. I've witnessed them kill many wolves. I'm quick on my feet, but I can't outrun their weapons... They also have various traps scattered throughout neutral territories... I've no desire to die alone in such a pitiful way. Falling prey to an upwalker," she growled, shuffling her paws somewhat, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 1:12 am

Nightstar hummed softly at her reply and hearing what the two-legs had down in the neutral territory had him snarling. "They had better stay away from my clans land." he snarled flashing his fangs. "You may have a trail...." He trailed off waiting for her name. Once he had it he spoke again. "Come." His order was cold and sharp as his head slammed into the females side to force her to start moving. His green eyes looked back into the smoldering ruins with a glint as he made a mental note to return and check them out once he had held the meeting. If a wolf was living there he would find them and remove them from his land however he needed to. He swiftly lead Val away from the area and back to camp.

~Shadowclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Val
Warrior Apprentice
Val

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 1:34 am

Val just breathed a sigh of relief- hopefully she'd be deemed good enough to the leader and let into the pack. She knew she'd have to join a powerful one- if things were getting as bad as they appeared, she definitely wouldn't be safe on her own. The dense fog could be seen as beneficial to the ShadowClanners- she figured the upwalkers wouldn't want to hunt in them. Despite that, it had it's own drawbacks. One could get lost in the mist, and it'd be easy for something to sneak up on an unwary wolf. Once the male trailed off, the she-wolf perked her ears. "Valérie. Though I prefer being called just 'Val', sir," she murmured. The small female was almost knocked over as he forced her to begin moving. Obediently, Val got to her paws, graciously allowing the male to lead her to the camp.
~ShadowClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 pm

To be honest, the fay didn't have much of an idea on where to go. Back when Stormclan still existed, the Perch Flow was often her favorite place to gather herbs, but now that the river belonged to Riverclan, the Medicine Wolf didn't really have a special place anymore. Sometimes she wondered if joining Shadowclan had been the right thing to do, as she really didn't care much for the marshes, and found the river a much more comfortable place. Not to mention most of her friends had end up joining Riverclan. But being from the shadowy wolves' lineage, Ivyshade had made her choice to stick to the clan, and that was the choice she had to live with.
While traveling along, the faint scent of Catnip reminded the fay of the old two-leg place that remained nearby. Hesitating on whether to bring her apprentice along to a not-so-safe area, Ivyshade paused and turned to the younger wolf. "Listen Tremblepaw, the place we are going to is an abandoned two-leg place. Whatever you do, don't go inside," the fay warned carfully. "There is a fire underneath the ground within, and the terrain is unsteady." Starting forward again, the she-wolf could smell the growing scent of different herbs that she knew only tended to grow by two-leg dens. "Just stay along the outside of the place. The area around has a variety of plants." Two-legs were indeed strange, but Ivyshade couldn't help but admire how easily the tall creatures could cultivate different greenery by their dens.
After a scan of the area to make sure it was safe, the Medicine Wolf approached a clump of strong-smelling leaves that grew along the ground. While the scent of smoke still hung faintly in the air, the smell of the plant still distinguished itself from the rest. "This is Catnip," she explained simply, plucking off a leaf so that the scent could permeate the air a bit more. "There's not a lot of it anywhere else in the territory, but you can find it around two-leg dens." Giving the smaller wolf a moment to remember the herb, the she-wolf then continued. "You can use Catnip to calm or soothe a wolf that is in shock, but only use a small amount at a time. Too much of it can... um, cause a wolf to feel muddled in the head." Smirking a little as she said this, the fay waited for her apprentice to reply or ask a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoldering Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoldering Ruins   Smoldering Ruins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoldering Ruins
Page 1 of 1