The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gray's Beach

Go down 
+6
Dark Forest Thief
Lion
Dark Forest Puppet Master
Killian
Claire
StarClan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Gray's Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Gray's Beach - Page 2 34310858894_a6ae8f5605_k

Located just a few miles down from Tempest's Cavern, there is a small beach. At low tide there are rockpools to explore and shellfish to investigate, not to mention pretty shells to collect. Throughout the year the Beach is visited by penguins and occasionally seals who wish to take advantage of the penguin population. Depending on the day the waves can be calm enough for a swim, but beware, a little behind the breaker waves are dangerous rips that can carry a wolf back out to sea if they're not careful.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Dark Forest Assassin
Dark Forest Assassin
Dark Forest Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:00 am

Busy watching the sea with curiosity, it took the assassin a few moments to process the conversation. Considering her options, she decided to go with her sister. After all, it sounded like Eclipsestar had a killing for them to do, and that was always fun. "Always up for some fun, little sister." Still, she hung around a bit after the white female zoomed away, padding closer to their old teacher to nuzzle him gently. "It is good you escaped," she said solemnly, meeting his hard gaze without flinching. "We'll stick around a while if you want us to... contribute... to the weakling's training." An almost cruel light glinted in her mismatched eyes, and she threw a glance over her shoulder at the orange female with a smirk. Losing her shape, the mist she turned into was practically invisible and she darted after her sister, eager to stay together and not be separated.

Lost Plateau
Back to top Go down
Killian
Rogue
Killian

RP Stats
HP:
Gray's Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Gray's Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Watching the trio leave, Killian returned his aloof gaze towards the bright female. He had no interest in learning her name, not yet anyway. She had to earn her name, just like the rest of them had. Yawning again, he settled back down to nap in the sun, thoroughly unconcerned. He'd see the twins around at a later date, he was sure. “You heard her,” he said simply. “Prove yourself to me.” Half closing his eyes, he waited to see and hear what she'd do. She wouldn't be able to defeat him, he'd been valuable to the humans for the precise reason of being undefeated, but it would be interesting to see just what she thought she knew. Despite looking relaxed and half asleep, every instinct in the young fighting wolf was alert and ready to react. It was what had kept him alive throughout being used in the ring, and he wasn't going to abandon that tactic now.
Back to top Go down
Lion
Rogue
Lion

Location : Why do you want to know? Are you some kind of.... stalker???

RP Stats
HP:
Gray's Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Gray's Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:54 am

Lion's fur bristled at the comments of the she-wolves, and her ears swiveled angrily. She held up her head in proud defiance, until they had left and their words sunk in. How was she supposed to fight this wolf without humiliating herself? Yet, if she backed down, she'd appear cowardly. Or would it be the smart thing to do? A small idea came to mind just then, and the young canine got to her paws, looking up towards the male. Her tail lashed as she dipped her head with a woof, "They're right. I'm currently too weak. I don't think I'm ready to train with you for now... I'll come back later, more prepared." How she'd prepare was beyond her. Perhaps she'd try to track down Lana and train? Perhaps someone else would come to her? Could she just practice on her own? Who knew. But the male wouldn't deem her worthy, that was certain. Flicking the mane of fur around her neck, Lion turned the opposite direction, padding away in thought.
The Silver Forest
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Gray's Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Gray's Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:27 pm

Running up and managing to avoid tripping over his own feet again, Eaglepaw slowed to a walk staring at the waves crashing down on the beach, struggling to walk through the deep sand it was a relief when he found wet sand that was easier to stand on. Wandering along the beach brooding over everything that'd happened, he found a large tree that'd been brought in by the tide and jumped up onto it feeling the smooth planes of the tree. It was difficult to see things out here, all the blues melting into each other so the different sensations of the sands and the tree were welcome. Comfortable there the youngster lay down and watched the waves the peacefullness and raw power of the sea was alluring, he wanted to be free like that to do what he wanted without rules saying what he could and couldn't do. He wanted to be free from the warrior code, yellow eyes closed shutting out the overwhelming visual information and instead concentrating on taste, touch and sound. The sound of the waves, the taste of salt in the air and the smooth tree that'd had its bark stripped off by the sea.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:
Gray's Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Gray's Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 2:07 am

Whiteshadow had finally caught up with the young apprentice and watched him from afar. Trying to figure out the best way to apologize to Eaglepaw and just watching how peaceful he seemed laying on the rock. After giving Eaglepaw a few moments to himself, Whiteshadow finally approached the young wolf and sat down beside the log that he was on. "Eaglepaw I apologize for what I said to you. I honestly had no idea that you even had an eye condition. I am still fairly new to the clan and have not gotten a chance to get to know every wolf or dog in our clan and the especially went for pups. I personally never liked pups and therefore didn't see a reason to get to know you, and your siblings. And it is nothing against you or your siblings its my own personal issues that I have. And you know gratitude and being a kiss ass are to very different things. Im grateful to Graystar for allowing me to join the clan especially when i had no one. And I was merly giving her my opinion on a few things. Plus even if she is the leader, she is still a wolf and a friend is what she looked like she needed at the moment. She just needed to get a few things off her chest and since neither her mate nor her deputy were in camp i simply took it upon myself to be there for her. Anyways Eaglepaw I am truly sorry that I offended you with my words, Can we start over?" Whiteshadow asked the blue and grey furred male.
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 am

Marching up to him Eaglepaw didn't even have time to adjust to the fact that Whiteshadow had shown up before the adult male began what felt like a speech, tired of adults and all their rules Eaglepaw zoned out halfway through the long-winded tirade of words. Lowering his head to watch the sea again, Eaglepaw when the voice finally was registered as having stopped "Whatever you just said, I don't care. Everyone sucks up to Greystar. The warrior code is just a way to control the masses and there's no such thing as Starclan. Why don't you just Buzz off and go where you're wanted" all of his frustrations spilled out at once, wanting nothing to do with the wolf he added "Why don't you go be a good suck up and patrol the borders" ignoring the other wolf completely now he stared out to sea wishing he could go on the water and just float away until he was on his own and not having to deal with anyone else's rules and bother.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:50 am

Whiteshadow sighed at Eaglepaws words, he really did try and be nice to the apprentice. But it seemed that nice wasn't really going to cut it with this one. He was going to go back to camp so that his mentor can come and get him but not before giving Eaglepaw the last on his mind. "Look Eaglepaw I came out here to apologize and to make sure you were okay, and since I have done that I'm leaving. I will be talking with your mentor and then they can deal with you. Just know that I was only trying to be nice." He said before walking off and before he got to far away he turned around and said this to the blue furred apprentice, "You are not the only one that doesn't believe in starclan Eaglepaw, and some wolves don't tolerate being talk to like that. You have gotten your one pass. Next time I won't be so lenient with you, be luck I'm not your mentor." He told the apprentice harshly. Whiteshadow had had enough of the disrespect that this only a few hours old apprentice had shown him and decided to head back to camp to try and catch up with Flamebreeze.

Riverclan camp
Back to top Go down
Killian
Rogue
Killian

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 7:29 am

Amused as the orange flame of a pup backed down, he stayed where he was. Perhaps he might have taken her on, perhaps he wouldn't have. Needless to say, it was a bit sad that he hadn't been able to properly thrash her in a fight. It would have been a fair bit of fun since she obviously let her temper get the better of her so often. Still, it was nice to see that she could apparently sometimes be wise and know when she was outmatched. Settling back down to nap in the sun, the dark black wolf was awoken by angry voices, and flicked open an eye to study the wolves that had come down to the beach. Highly amused that he wasn't noticed as the adult left, the blindness simply lowered his opinion even more of this pack wolves. However the pup had stayed, and Killian's cruel streak flickered into action. He got to his feet and padded forward, stepping just as silently as he always did, and eventually ended up standing over the pup, carefully positioned out of the sun and out of the wind so he wouldn't be detected until he spoke. “What are you doing?”
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:43 am

For heavens sake the way Whiteshadow spoke down to him like he was some high and mighty saviour of the land made Eaglepaw want to be violently sick, ‘I will be talking with your mentor and they can deal with you’ he didn’t even really remember who his mentor was and quite frankly didn’t give to shakes of a mouse’s tail what they thought or said to him. Didn’t they get it just didn’t mean anything to him? He just wanted to be free to do things in his own time and not have to deal with the whiny clingy needs the clan wanted to shackle him to. Sighing to himself he remembered finally that his mentor was Flamebreeze, it was ironic that Greystar had given him a mentor that couldn’t see properly, sure Eaglepaw couldn’t see any colour that wasn’t blue but his sight was a damn site better than Flamebreezes foolery. Lost in thought regarding whiteshadow he rubbed his muzzle against his front left leg itching it the sudden voice scared him out of his skin. Bouncing up and off the log so quickly it almost looked like he’d fallen off it took only moments for the unusually coloured male to retort “Nunya!” already ticked off thanks to Whiteshadow gave him courage “None ya Business” whoever this wolf was he was disturbing, with a coat so black it seemed to draw all light into it and turn it black and mismatched eyes that were quite honestly unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Killian
Rogue
Killian

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 4:48 am

Highly amused at the satisfying reaction he got, Killian simply sat and watched the pup as he landed on the sand and snapped back at him. He hadn't had this much of a reaction from grown wolves when he'd been trespassing, and so this was even more entertaining. “Could be dead.” Stepping down from the log he circled the little blue pup, wondering what exactly he was doing out on his own. From his watchings, he'd gathered that the pack wolves liked to keep their youngsters close, which made this one all the more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gray's Beach   Gray's Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gray's Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: