The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Larky's Trash Can

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Larky's Trash Can Left_bar_bleue10/30Larky's Trash Can Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Skill: 0

Larky's Trash Can Empty
PostSubject: Larky's Trash Can   Larky's Trash Can I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Hey there, glad you came here for a look Very Happy

I'm Larky, and as you can probably tell, I play my character Larkstar in Rp. My other characters are Wrenclaw, Ivyshade, Nettlecloud, Jaydust, Silverpaw, and Pebblepup.

So to tell you a bit about my history, I joined TFC after browsing through various packs on WolfQuest. I joined late in 2012, and am the third oldest person on the site apart from Raven and Gray. The first character I created was a she-wolf in Windclan named Spottedheart, who was Medicine Wolf for a while. I eventually took a hiatus later on in 2013, and came back with a new account, namely, Larkwing.

Personality:
It feels a little strange to be describing myself here like I might do with one of my wolves, but I figure I should leave this here anyway.
So if you were to meet me in real life, you would probably notice that I'm a quiet person. I'm pretty much as introverted as they get, which means that people are not exactly my forte. ^^
For the most part, I think I'm pretty laid back, but I also have a perfectionist tendency (towards myself not others) so I can be extra critical of things I do or create. I also consider myself an INTP-T so needless to say, emotions aren't exactly my strong suit. But I will sometimes get excited enough to spam emojis or use caps lock, especially if you were to discuss some of my interests/fandoms with me. :3

Description/Background:
Welp, to describe myself I'm sorta short and have longish brown hair with blue eyes. I also have pretty horrible vision and wear glasses/contacts.
I live in Lousiana, which is in the southern United States. It's literally hot and humid here year round, so I'm envious of places who actually HAVE winters. ;p Not much to say about Louisiana other then we have swamps, alligators, lots of seafood, and everyone talks with a heavy southern accent. XD
My pets are my babies, and I have two dogs, Annie and Tosca, as well as pet bird named Mango. <3

Interests:
So, to get to know me a little better, I'll just leave a few of the things I like here.

Hobbies:
I enjoy drawing a lot and mostly do digital art. I'll link my Deviant art account here. I also play the piano and will occasionally write.

Favorite Video games: Undertale, Zelda, pretty much anything Nintendo, Ib, OFF, Fnaf, I could literally go on and on.. XD

Favorite Movie: Oh geez, there are so many I could choose! I LOVE sci-fi films and movies like Inception or Arrival. Really anything spacey will get me. Psychological thriller/Mystery movies are my jam! c: I'm also quite fond of old mystery movies, since they're classics.

Favorite Animal:
Not surprisingly, wolves

Favorite Color:
lighter blue or green

Favorite Food: Anything sweet I can possibly find! Ice cream, cake, chocolates, cup cakes, cookies, pancakes, waffles, literally if you would give me sweets I would be your best friend. ^w^

Favorite type of Music:
Vocaloid all the way! Gumi's my fav <3 But other then that, I enjoy a variety of music, from classical to hard rock.

Favorite book Genre: Much like movies, I pretty much enjoy all things Sci-fi, and am I'm a huge fan of psychological thrillers as well. I'm also quite fond of  reading creepypastas..

Favorite Anime: Again, SOO many I could choose from! I especially love Death Note and Code Geass. I also really love horror anime such as Higurashi and Gakkou Gurashi.

Favorite School Subjects: Science mainly, though sometimes I liked history.

Fears: Well, I'm not a huge fan of high places so there's that. I'm also quite terrified to do anything on a stage.

Welp, that's about all I think of to put here right now. I'll probably update this from time to time in the future to make sure it stays up-to-date. Anyways, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to Pm me. And thanks for stopping by! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

Larky's Trash Can
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: Out of Character :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: