The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Left_bar_bleue35/35Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Empty
PostSubject: Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart   Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 8:13 am

Welcome, Maplepaw, to your training topic! It is here that you'll learn the skills necessary to become a warrior of ThunderClan. You will need to get at least 30/60 in three skills to be promoted. Pigeonheart tends to be quite long-winded and has a big ego, but he should otherwise be a good mentor. Please let me know if there are any skills you'd like to focus on in particular.

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[2/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[4/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[6/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[7/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~

Pigeonheart sat down in a grassy clearing as he awaited Maplepaw's arrival. He was quite proud that his previous apprentice, Blackpaw, had been made a warrior. Knowing that it had been he who had taught Blackadder all of the necessary skills to be promoted was a satisfying thought. As much of a braggart as Pigeonheart was, a part of him knew that he wasn't nearly as good of a warrior as he considered himself to be, and having successfully mentored an apprentice gave him more confidence. Some day, everyone will want me as their mentor, he thought. The young warrior waited for Maplepaw to appear, thinking over the different skills he'd need to teach her and wondering which they'd work on first.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Left_bar_bleue20/20Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart   Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 5:57 am

Finally, Finally she had a mentor again, and it was the very mentor that had successfully trained her brother into being the young warrior he was today. If he'd trained him then surely he'd be able to train her too right? Galloping over the ground her paws making soft thudding noises as they carried her over the ground, the red apprentice skidded to a halt in the clearing where Pigeonheart had asked to meet her. Her tail wagged fiercely behind her, betraying her eagerness to learn from the male, greeting him respectfully "Good Morning Pigeonheart! I'm ready to start my training to become a warrior!". She had to admire the grey and white warrior, he'd tolerated her brothers bad mouthing and had trained him well, and thus the admiration shone a little in her gaze while she observed him awaiting his response eagerly. She couldn't wait to begin, would it be hunting? Fighting? Although she usually preferred to solve matters peacefully it was part of the warrior code to be able to fight to chase off rogues and defend her clan should the need arise.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Left_bar_bleue35/35Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart   Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 4:53 am

The young warrior looked up when he heard pawsteps approaching. Soon enough the red form of Maplepaw appeared. "Greetings, Maplepaw," he began. "We can now proceed with your training. Becoming a warrior is no easy task, for you'll have to be proficient in a variety of skills. It is necessary in order to ensure that you'll be prepared for whatever situation comes your way once you're a warrior," he said. "Now then, how about we start with fighting? We'll move onto hunting afterwards." Without so much as a pause he continued speaking. "We'll start with defensive fighting first. The first move I'm going to show you is simple, but very useful. It's called the Roll Over. As you might imagine, what you do is roll out of the way to avoid an enemy's attack. Once you've got the hang of that, we'll move onto another move." He finally paused for a moment. "I'll come at you and I want you to roll out of the way so that I can't strike you," he said. "Do you have any questions, or are you ready to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Left_bar_bleue20/20Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart   Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:48 am

Standing there and listening as her mentor began in his long winded way explaining that to become a warrior she had to learn a variety of skills that'd hopefully help her out once she was promoted. Privavtley rather reluctant to learn about how to fight others as hurting another wolf wasn't something she ever wanted to do, Maplepaw kept her mouth quiet on that front and instead nodded in silent agreement. Pigeonheart continued to ramble on, informing her that they'd start with defensive fighting and that the first move she had to learn was called the 'roll over'. Paying close attention as he explained the move in detail she began to visualise how she'd preform the movement, however surprise flickered over her features when her mentor announed that he'd come at her and she had to roll over out of the way. "I... I'm not sure i'll be very good at fighting Pigeonheart, could you show me the move first please? I'm sure i'll be able to figure it out better if you show me Pigeonheart, you know heaps after all!" she very openly admired her mentor, after all he'd taught her big brother Blackadder how to be a great warrior! With Pigeonhearts expert guidance she too would become a warrior, never as great as her brother or as Pigeonheart but she'd be able to serve her clan. Green eyes studied the large grey warrior, waiting with baited breath for him to show her how it was done, she had so much to learn. In truth she had little self esteem, she would never be a good warrior like her brother, there was a definite lack of belief in her abilities and future. She was nothing, she was worthless, all she had ever done was get into trouble and get others into trouble, she was so stupid and pathetic. The negative voice in her head never stopped, it was always there ripping her down, souring moments, leaving her feeling alone in the world, she was so terrible for wanting to be loved, for wanting to be wanted and appreciated. The negative voice continued to swirl around and around in her head, reinforcing the negative core beliefs she had about herself, and yet she never spoke about the loud voice. It wasn't her place to bothers others with her issues that were all in her head, around others she was able to hide what she felt and come across as happy and simple minded. At least she had a shot at becoming a warrior with such a good mentor who'd proven his abilities with training as her brother Blackadder as mentioned before was surely one of the best warriors in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart   Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 am

Pigeonheart glanced at Maplepaw as she started to speak. He was a bit disappointed that she didn't seem so confident about her fighting skills, but when she said he was knowledgeable he fluffed out his chest proudly. "Well, yes, that is true," he said. "I will demonstrate the move for you, and then you can practice it a couple of times before we do a mock fight." He crouched down low and looked back at Maplepaw. "Okay. Pretend that another warrior is running towards me. Now, let's say that they have almost reached where I am. It is now that you should use the move." After he'd finished speaking, he rolled to the side and quickly jumped back onto his paws. "At this point, I'd be able to utilize another move against my likely bewildered opponent." Turning to Maplepaw, he spoke again. "You can try it now. Unless, of course, you want me to demonstrate the move once more or give you more advice on it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart   Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maplepaw training with Pigeonheart
Page 1 of 1