The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lower your expectations, I'm not that cool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:
Lower your expectations, I'm not that cool Left_bar_bleue40/40Lower your expectations, I'm not that cool Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

Lower your expectations, I'm not that cool Empty
PostSubject: Lower your expectations, I'm not that cool   Lower your expectations, I'm not that cool I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:50 pm

HEYA TIME TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF! so yea since everyone else seems to have posted something like this, I figured I should as well like a normie

Alrighty! So! For starters, my real name is actually Kaitlin, and I live in Iowa. The most boring state in America next to North Dakota (at least Iowa has Ashton Kutcher and Elijah Wood?). I'm currently 16 years old, in my freshman year of highschool. I'm pretty dang petite, standing at only 4'11", which kinda sucks when everybody in your school are giants. My title was 'Designated Armrest'. I also have brown hair, which is naturally pretty fluffy and wavy, but I usually straighten it. Then I also wear glasses cus I'm nearsighted as HECK! .... Lastly, I own a singular cat named Shadow. She's somewhat chubby, very stupid, and whenever she meows, she sticks her tongue out and often ends up bleping.
Shadow mildly bleping:
I originally joined TFC when I was a cringey twelve year old (12 or 13? Idk), playing as a blind apprentice named Swiftpaw. However I ended up killing her off pretty quickly, replacing her with Minkpup. I think I found the site being advertised on WolfQuest... So long ago. >.< I'm proud to see how much my roleplaying (and myself) has changed. I look back and cringe at my older posts, eghhhh.
You all can prolly tell I'm mostly rather friendly, but I'm way more outgoing online than I am irl. I'm actually pretty introverted and I have the tendency to be super sarcastic and I do make fun of my friends a lot. I give em a hard time XD

Welp. Guess it's onto interests and hobbies?
Activities: I'm mostly interested in art, music, and the environment, so obviously I'm in band... I play the oboe (don't recommend), alto saxophone, and I do colorguard for marching band. c: As for choir, I'm in my school's All-State group, and I plan on joining the Jazz Choir as it comes. I'm involved in various other clubs & activities, such as the Gay Straight Alliance Club and the Art Club, and I might join the STEM Club, and I'm considering forming a Debate Club as well. ^^
Hobbies: Singing, playing instruments, drawing, playing games, researching history and nature stuff (I like birds a lot tbh), writing, learning other languages (I'm in Spanish 1 right now, and learning Norwegian on Duolingo XD)
Favorite Music: Uhm. Christ. Well. I like indie and alternative, but also rock. So... My favorite band atm is def Glass Animals. I love them so much. My music taste is pretty emo otherwise, the rest of my favorite bands being Twenty One Pilots, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Blackbear, The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, 10 Years, Thousand Foot Krutch, etc etc... I don't like much rap (aside from TOP, Eminem, and Blackbear) or pop music these days. /:
Favorite Colors: I'm very lame; you see, I like white, gray, and black. But I also like silver, then metallic colors as well. But if I had to choose, it'd be cyan.
Favorite Shows: I personally like adult animation... So "South Park" and "Rick and Morty" are my favorites. But I also love the "Danganronpa" series (despite the lack of an anime for the second game) and "Hetalia".
Favorite Online Series: Definitely a fan of "The Most Popular Girls in School". That's good stuff XD I also like "Homestuck"!! So!!!! MUCH!!!
Favorite Movies: zoinks... uhm... I loved the remake of "Beauty and a Beast", and almost every Harry Potter movie.
Favorite Books: The entire Harry Potters series, along with the Percy Jackson and Hunger Games series.
Favorite Video Games: Definitely Skyrim, the Fallout series, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, along with the Danganronpa series (though I've only seen playthroughs, kms) and Sims 3 and 4!

Sooooo... I do have a Kik, not a Skype- my account is "Kaitlin_Alicia". Don't question my username/avatar, I'm weird. ._. well. I'm gonna shut up now. Peace be with you
Back to top Go down

Lower your expectations, I'm not that cool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: Out of Character :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: