The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackadder teaching Shadepaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:
Blackadder teaching Shadepaw Left_bar_bleue20/20Blackadder teaching Shadepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

Blackadder teaching Shadepaw Empty
PostSubject: Blackadder teaching Shadepaw   Blackadder teaching Shadepaw I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 6:54 am

Welcome to the training of Shadepaw, Blackadder has some dry wit and sarcasm that he usually prefers to use instead of fighting however he will impart some of the fighting skills he knows if you but ask. He's a pretty handy hunter and tracker, as those are his strengths apart from his insults and traditional black humor. I hope you've got some thick skin and fur as he is more negative than he is positive but you might just learn how to woo someone in the process ;3

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:
Blackadder teaching Shadepaw Left_bar_bleue20/20Blackadder teaching Shadepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Blackadder teaching Shadepaw   Blackadder teaching Shadepaw I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 7:04 am

He'd been rather amused at being named a mentor so soon after being promoted but he wouldn't complain, yet, first of all he had to assess whether this apprentice of his was actually worth his time and severely limited patience. Blinking his orange eyes, Blackadders thoughts drifted to Lightfire once more, rather fond of the male he considered to be his mate. Making his way to the raspberry glade where he'd asked Shadepaw to meet him; of course it'd been more of an order but that was neither here or there. Sitting down in a patch of sunlight, the black male half closed his orange eyes for a moment, he'd have to teach the apprentice something to do with fighting, there was no doubt in his mind after all that Lion wouldn't hesitate to attack him for being his apprentice. Yawning, he licked his chops absently remembering the meal he'd had earlier in the day, he purposely spent no time thinking about maplepaw. He had his mate back, no thanks to her, she'd done nothing but try to get him killed, wrinkling his muzzle in disgust, he paid little attention to how his behaviour towards the red sensitive female would go. Spotting his apprentice wandering up a smirk curled up his muzzle "Finally decided to show up then? Excellent, although i dare say an aristmatic ant over laden with heavy shopping would have arrived faster. No matter, come it is time you learnt how to work in the large machine that is our clan" deciding that he'd teach hunting first as that was more of his element he waited until his apprentice was closer before beginning.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Shadepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Blackadder teaching Shadepaw   Blackadder teaching Shadepaw I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Shadepaw was late… oh, was he soooo late. Still, he took a deep breath and quite literally ran to training, his eyes narrowed as he skidded to a halt in front of his new mentor. “An ant might have arrived faster, but it also might have crossed across the wrong place at the wrong time along the way and not arrived at all.” He posed philosophically (or more of, he posed trying to be a smartass) towards his mentor in return as he took a seat in front of him, waiting for him to begin instruction or retort to his comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackadder teaching Shadepaw   Blackadder teaching Shadepaw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackadder teaching Shadepaw
Page 1 of 1