The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eaglepaw training with Flamebreeze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamebreeze
Young Warrior
Flamebreeze

RP Stats
HP:
Eaglepaw training with Flamebreeze Left_bar_bleue35/35Eaglepaw training with Flamebreeze Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Eaglepaw training with Flamebreeze Empty
PostSubject: Eaglepaw training with Flamebreeze   Eaglepaw training with Flamebreeze I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:31 am

Welcome, Eaglepaw, to your training topic! It is here that you'll learn the skills necessary to become a warrior of RiverClan. You will need to get at least 30/60 in three skills to be promoted. Flamebreeze is kind and very patient, and will hopefully be able to help Eaglepaw find some ways to cope with his vision issues. Please let me know if there are any skills you'd like to focus on in particular.

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Mixing Poultices[0/60]
Successful- 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~

It was finally time for Eaglepaw's first training session. The newly-named warrior was quite nervous. After all, not only was Eaglepaw his first apprentice, Flamebreeze also wasn't very good at either hunting or fighting. How am I going to teach Eaglepaw the skills he needs to know? He wasn't fully sure. Flamebreeze knew how to hunt and which fighting moves to use, it was just a matter of actually doing it successfully. The odd-eyed wolf sighed. There was also the fact that neither of them had perfect vision, albeit with different issues. Would that complicate Eaglepaw's training, or would it mean that Flamebreeze would be a better mentor since he could relate to the apprentice's issues? He wasn't certain either way. I really hope that I won't let Eaglepaw down.
Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw training with Flamebreeze
Page 1 of 1