The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}

Go down 
+29
Twistedfoot
Daniella
Timescatter/Spacedust
Stormblade
Cloudwisp
Blackadder
Silenttpup
Cheshire
Mustangspirit
Pigeonheart
Minkfur
Kody
Rosethorn
Specklefrost
Rainheart
Barkclaw
Ferretdash
Eaglepaw
Stoatblaze
Larkstar
Jaspercloud
Leopardstrike
Cherrypaw
Iceflood
Lana
Bramblerose
Sunheart
Tourmaline
Graystar
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for some crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

RULES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Avatar Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing by me: (Cost: 30 crystals)

*not accepting at the moment; examples coming soon

SIGNATURES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

Signature Examples (Photomanipulation):

Effects Examples:

Drawing: (Cost: 60 crystals)

SIGNATURE FORM:

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 75 crystals)
Posting Table Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawings: (Cost: 80 crystals)

POSTING TABLE FORM:

BIOGRAPHIES:

(Cost: 75 crystals)

Biography Examples:

*Your requested biography table will include only the information fields listed in your character's current biography.

BIOGRAPHY FORM:

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Biography Picture Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing: (Cost: 70 crystals)

BIOGRAPHY PICTURE FORM:

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to five wolves/dogs; more characters can be added for a slight amount of crystals. If a character is not yours, please get permission from their user first to make sure it's okay with them! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 70 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 85 crystals)

*no examples at the moment, but look at the signatures for reference.

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 80 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 100 crystals)

GROUP PHOTO FORM:

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Raven's requests
Slot 2: Heavy's avatar + signature
Slot 3: Shiver's request
Slot 4: Lark's request
Slot 5: River's request
Slot 6: Heavy's biography
Slot 7: open
Slot 8: open

Completed requests will be linked to in the post below.

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture!

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:18 am

You're welcome, Pixie!

Graywolf; I haven't yet subtracted your crystals, sorry about that! I usually wait until I complete any request, in case the requester would want me to change something about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:30 am

Okay, I got it. I will wait until you complete it, besides, I will have more to spend. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
Rogue
Lana

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 am

Posting table form

Character Name: Lana/Sablewind
Fur color: Brown with hints of lighter brown through it
Markings: Black short fur on her face and on her legs up to her elbow
Scars: mostly hidden scar around her neck hidden under fur
Eye color: bright yellow
Wolf Species: east timber wolf
Fur length: Longish
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: could it be a field with a single tree?
Background effects: no thanks
Name on table:na
Name color:na
Color theme: could i have a brown that matches her fur, a yellow to go with her eyes and white for thouhts?
Effects: whatever looks cool
Border Effects: hm, whatever you'd recommend, just go for it C:
Quotes: Because one personality is just boring
Quote color and position: I'd like it just below her picture,
Anything else: It would be cool if she was just sitting underneath the tree staring out at the world, but if thats too hard just do what you can ^^
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Hey Graystar, I'm just curious, are you able to move crystals from one account to another? Cuz if you are, can you please move Graypup's and Graywolf's crystals into Tanya's account?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Tanya wrote:
Hey Graystar, I'm just curious, are you able to move crystals from one account to another? Cuz if you are, can you please move Graypup's and Graywolf's crystals into Tanya's account?
Tanya, this does not belong in this topic; only requests belong here.

Please no SPAMming
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Lana; accepted! I'll try my best to have her staring out at the world; would you like it if Lana were looking out towards what would be the left or right side of the picture, or with her back turned towards the table's perspective (looking away in the picture)?

[Tanya; yes, I could; I'll move your crystals as soon as I'm able to (I can't right at the moment, though, sorry!) As Diamond said, though, it would best to just ask at the Crystal Cave in the future Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Lana
Rogue
Lana

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:42 pm

hmm, perhaps sitting on a three quarter view? so you can see her chest, front on and kind of going diagonally away from the viewer with her appearing to watch us? sorry if i didn't explain it that well xD
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/thoughtful-animal/files/2010/08/wolves-e1335760435334.jpg
like the wolf on the left there except more focused on the viewer if its ok
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:44 pm

hey Graystar, not trying to bug you, but how is my avatar coming through, just curious because I'm trying to make myself more patient? XD
Back to top Go down
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Lana; alright, I'll try to find to find a similar picture for Lana's table. Smile 

Graywolf; I'm currently working on Bluepaw's avatar (though I've nearly finished), and then I'll finish Larkpaw's signature; after that, though, I should be able to complete your avatar. Smile I'm not quite so sure how long it would take; I could try to finish it anywhere from the weekend through next week, potentially sooner.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Okay, sorry for bugging you Razz
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:52 am

That's alright, Shiver. I'll try to have your avatar finished soon!

Bluepaw; I've finished your request! If you'd like anything changed, such as Bluepaw's bangs, feel free to let me know Smile 

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 2ihulh2

Code:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2ihulh2.png

Credit:
Code:

[center][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm#]Avatar Credit[/url][/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Awe Graystar. It's awesome. :* <3
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Thanks Luna! I'm glad you like your avatar! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Jaspercloud
Young Warrior
Jaspercloud

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:49 pm

I've finished your signature, Lark! If you'd like anything changed at all, feel free to tell me!

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 72ano9

Code:
[center][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/72ano9.jpg[/img][/center]

Credit:
Code:
[center][size=8][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Signature Credit[/url]|[url=http://burtn.deviantart.com/gallery/29453105?offset=72#/art/Moorland-299600503?_sid=58b89c69]Signature BG Credit[/url][/size][/center]
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Wow this is so awesome! Thanks so much Gray!
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 am

You're welcome, Lark! Thanks for liking the signature! Smile 

I'll try to complete some more of the requests soon; I'll edit this post once I've finished some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 am

I'd like to buy a biography picture please, if you do not mind, Graystar.
Total cost (not including avatar): 90 crystals

Biography picture form

Character name: Shiverpaw
Name on picture: Shiverpaw
Name color: Light grey
Fur color: White
Markings: None
Scars: None
Eye color: Chocolate brown
Drawing or photomanipulation: photomanipulation
Background: Trees and bushes
Background effects: None
Quotes: I may not be a wolf, but I still have my ways of acting like one
Quote color: Teal
Effects: Blurred edges
Anything else: Yes, perhaps add "Apprentice of Stormclan"
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Tanya; sure, your request is accepted!

Dew; I've finished your avatar! Below is the link and code for the credit.

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 2h7gdgk

Code:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2h7gdgk.png

Credit:
Code:
[center][size=7][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar Credit[/url][/center]

Graywolf; I've finished your avatar as well, if there's anything you'd like changed, such as the placement of the quote or name on the picture, feel free to let me know:

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 2i8f4ec

Code:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2i8f4ec.png

Credit:
Code:
[center][size=7][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar Credit[/url][/center]

Edit: I've finished your request, Diamond, I hope it's not too late! If there's anything you'd like changed, just let me know:

Write "Talk" Think

Table Credit

Code:
<div style="width: 510px; border: 1px solid #000000; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2w7qxhx.png) no-repeat top #55774a;"><div style="padding-top: 350px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:9pt; color:#D4B1E4; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;">
<br/><br/>
Write <b><font color="#364193">"Talk"</font></b> <i><font color="#8C2414">Think</font></i>
<br/><br/>
<center><a href="http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm">Table Credit</a></div></div></center>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm

OMG, it's beautiful Graystar! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! Very Happy
I'll enter it on my avatar now, that is, if I knew how, can you tell me? Razz

Last edited by Graywolf on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:05 pm

You're welcome, Graywolf; and I'm glad you like the avatar! Smile 

(I'll edit this post if I finish any more requests)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next