The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}

Go down 
+29
Twistedfoot
Daniella
Timescatter/Spacedust
Stormblade
Cloudwisp
Blackadder
Silenttpup
Cheshire
Mustangspirit
Pigeonheart
Minkfur
Kody
Rosethorn
Specklefrost
Rainheart
Barkclaw
Ferretdash
Eaglepaw
Stoatblaze
Larkstar
Jaspercloud
Leopardstrike
Cherrypaw
Iceflood
Lana
Bramblerose
Sunheart
Tourmaline
Graystar
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for some crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

RULES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Avatar Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing by me: (Cost: 30 crystals)

*not accepting at the moment; examples coming soon

SIGNATURES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

Signature Examples (Photomanipulation):

Effects Examples:

Drawing: (Cost: 60 crystals)

SIGNATURE FORM:

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 75 crystals)
Posting Table Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawings: (Cost: 80 crystals)

POSTING TABLE FORM:

BIOGRAPHIES:

(Cost: 75 crystals)

Biography Examples:

*Your requested biography table will include only the information fields listed in your character's current biography.

BIOGRAPHY FORM:

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Biography Picture Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing: (Cost: 70 crystals)

BIOGRAPHY PICTURE FORM:

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to five wolves/dogs; more characters can be added for a slight amount of crystals. If a character is not yours, please get permission from their user first to make sure it's okay with them! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 70 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 85 crystals)

*no examples at the moment, but look at the signatures for reference.

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 80 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 100 crystals)

GROUP PHOTO FORM:

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Raven's requests
Slot 2: Heavy's avatar + signature
Slot 3: Shiver's request
Slot 4: Lark's request
Slot 5: River's request
Slot 6: Heavy's biography
Slot 7: open
Slot 8: open

Completed requests will be linked to in the post below.

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture!

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Snow; your request is accepted! I'll add your request to the front post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:06 am

Signature form

Character Name: Angelfeather
Fur color: Gray
Markings: White belly and paws/White undercover uvu
Scars: On her right hind leg <3
Eye color: Pink
Wolf Species: N/A
Fur length: Medium
Photo manipulation or drawing: Manip x3
Background: ouo ......Forest/River?
Background effects: Nurp
Name on picture: Sure -w-
Name color: ouo White?
Border effects: Like Graystar's x3
Quotes: "Get along with the voices inside of my head. You're trying to save me? Stop holding your breath."
Quote color and position: White, bottom right
Anything else: Crystals transferred u-u
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Angel; accepted, I'll add your request up to the front post right away!
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Senior Warrior
Stoatblaze

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Owl/Shadow; sorry that I couldn't finish Owlpup's request on time! If you'd still like to request something for another character though, I could do that in place of what you requested for Owl, and you wouldn't have to wait extra time. It's okay if you'd rather not request anything, though.

Lana; I've finished your request! If there's anything you'd like me to change about it, just let me know.  Smile 

Write "Talk" Think

Code:
<center><div style="width: 510px; border: 10px groove #A17037; background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/71n1x3.png) no-repeat top #5c2208;"><div style="padding-top: 350px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:9pt; color:#AC861E; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;">

Write <b><font color="#DFBE1B">"Talk"</font></b> <i><font color="#ffffff">Think</font></i>
[center][size=9]
[url=http://wincey.deviantart.com/art/Waitin-here-for-you-409560378]Credit[/url]|[url=http://mgb-stock.deviantart.com/art/Forest-Stock-1-61979475?offset=30#comments]Credit[/url]|[url=http://lindalees.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-over-the-field-210371073]BG Credit[/url]
[/size][/center]
</div></div></center>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am

Can I get it for Angelheart instead?
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:52 am

Shadow; sure, that would be okay. Smile Did you want the same effects you requested previously on the signature, or any different quote?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:53 am

Same effects and same quote <3 Thank you very much Gray!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am

Would I be able to quickly add something on to my Creekpup request for a table for Applepaw? If I am able to do so I'll fill out the application.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Shadow; okay, and you're welcome!

Apple; sure, you could add on a request if you'd like Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 am

Thank You!

Posting table form

Character Name: Applepaw
Fur color: A mixture of brown, grey and cream colours
Markings: ^
Scars: N/A
Eye color: A pale grey colour
Wolf Species: Gray wolf
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photo-manipulation
Background: Snowy
Background effects: N/A
Name on table: N/A
Name color: N/A
Color theme: Blue
Effects: N/A
Border Effects: N/A
Quotes: “Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”
Quote color and position: A lighter blue colour and can it be on the picture of Applepaw?
Anything else: Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Character Name: Sagepetal
Fur color: Pale brown
Markings: White (See biography reference)
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Blue
Head only or full body: Head only
Fur length: medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: N/A
Background: Maybe very light misty blue, sort of looking blurry
Name on picture: No thanks
Name color: N/A
Anything else: Thanks Gray! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Lark; accepted! Smile I'll add your request to the front post as soon as I can.

Shiver; I've finished your requests; if you'd like anything changed, just let me know Smile [I could fix the quote/name on either of the images if it's too hard to see];

Biography Image [the price would be 60 crystals instead of 90, for the photomanipulation]
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 29mwpht
Code with credit:
Code:
[center]http://i43.tinypic.com/29mwpht.png[/center]
[center][size=9][url=http://bundy-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/27427535?offset=72#/art/Bundy-stock-5-182207724?_sid=582dd198]Credit[/url][/size][/center]

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 2earnyh

Link:
Code:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2earnyh.png

Credit:
Code:
[size=9][url=http://bundy-stock.deviantart.com/art/Bundy-stock-45-251896250]Avatar Credit[/url][/size]
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:05 pm

I love 'em, GRAY!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Also, I'd like to buy a posting table if you don't mind. After finishing the request, I kindly recommend you using Shiverpaw's crystals for the subtracting of the crystals.
Cost: 120 crystals

Posting table form

Character Name: Graystorm
Fur color: Grayish brown
Markings: None
Scars: None
Eye color: Golden brown
Wolf Species: (If you want a specific looking table, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf) Gray wolf
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur) Long
Background: (What background would you like, please don't be very complicated unless it is a drawing) Trees
Background effects: (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature?) Blurred
Name on table: Graystorm
Name color: Turquoise
Color theme: (You can give a general list of colors [blue, firey red, blue-teal and green], etc. or give actual colors to the table, border, and writing, talking, and thinking) Table color: Blue. Border color: Light blue. Writing color: White. Talking color: Light gray. Thinking color: Brown
Effects: (The effects apply to how you want the picture to come together at the table, such as the fog like effects on the Stoatblaze table) Fog like affect
Border Effects: (New: If you'd like, you can request different border effects, such as a dotted or larger border, or most other HTML border effects, leave as N/A for a normal border) Sparkly
Quotes: (If you want any quotes, please say what) Who says internet can't be exciting?
Quote color and position: (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the posting table they should be) Royal pink and in the bottom of the picture above the table
Anything else: Yes, can it just be of Graystorm's face, and can you make it look sort of like Creefire's just not too close to it?
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:16 pm

You're welcome Shiver; I'm glad that you like your requests!

Your posting table request is accepted; I'll add it to the front post as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:18 pm

oh my gosh i love the table thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Um Gray it has been three months since I requested mosseys avatars and it still isn't done
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Pixie; you're welcome, I'm glad that you like the table!

Mossey; I looked back through the previous pages, though I only saw a request made around New Year's Eve; is that the request you mean? If so, it should be finished soon, I still need to update the front post with completed and new requests. Smile (I also did find an old avatar back on the previous site, though it was for your character Mossleaf, instead) If I did forget about one of your requests though, really sorry; in that case, I'd try to finish it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Posting table form

Character Name: Shade
Fur color: Black
Markings: None
Scars: None
Eye color: Dark brown
Dog breed: Belgian Shepherd dog
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur) Long
Background: (What background would you like, please don't be very complicated unless it is a drawing) Shadey trees
Background effects: (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature?) Blurred
Name on table: Shade
Name color: Light grey
Color theme: (You can give a general list of colors [blue, firey red, blue-teal and green], etc. or give actual colors to the table, border, and writing, talking, and thinking) Table=brown. Border=blue. Writing=black. Talking=white and bold. Thinking=grey and italic
Effects: (The effects apply to how you want the picture to come together at the table, such as the fog like effects on the Stoatblaze table) the effect you have on the "Let It Snow" example, please
Border Effects: (New: If you'd like, you can request different border effects, such as a dotted or larger border, or most other HTML border effects, leave as N/A for a normal border) Sparkly
Quotes: (If you want any quotes, please say what) Vengeance; it's a beautiful word on my tongue
Quote color and position: (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the posting table they should be) Blue violet
Anything else: Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:15 am

So gray, I was wondering how my order was doing. I'm not being pushy, and is not upset at how long it's taking. I'm just kinda curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:53 am

Signature form

Character Name: Hawk
Fur color: White
Markings: Gray ears,which flow down her back and onto her tail tip.
Scars: A scratch over her right eye
Eye color: Her right eye is blind,so I guess milky white? The left eye is orange
Wolf Species: (If you want a specific looking signature, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf) I think she's an arctic wolf.
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur) Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: (Lineart will be added soon) N/A
Background: (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background) A forest. Th-that's it...
Background effects: (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature) N/A
Name on picture: Hawk
Name color: Whatever looks good
Border effects: (Seen in the examples, such as in the first one with Graystar, or fade, or blur (seen in Pine's), or an actual border) A border of leaves? If you can do that.
Border color: (Only if you want an actual border.) Green?
Quotes: (If you want any quotes, please say what) I'm still alive and kicking
Quote color and position: (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the signature they should be) Whatever looks nice
Anything else: Thanks Gray! Hawk's bio,if you need it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next