The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perch's Flow

Go down 
+12
Moonbreeze
Dark Forest Siren
Follyfoot
Eclipsestar
Iceflood
Grizzly
Hollowpaw
Grayscale
Pantherpup
Ripplesplash
Curlypaw
StarClan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Perch's Flow - Page 2 5351390112_5e386fffef_b

This merry little river runs through the RiverClan territory and borders with ThunderClan. Plenty of fish can be found here during Greenleaf and Newleaf, and it's a great spot to teach apprentices how to fish.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:37 am

Shaking himself out Ted looked over as the white wolf with blue eyes padded up and said something about a pup and someone called Dolphinsplash dying. His heart sunk, it was never good when someone died, the two dogs and one wolf were far down the river bank to where Grizzly was, as Follyfoot had chased after ted when he’d been swept down stream. He brightened up hearing that Follyfoot was of the opinion that Graystar would let him join especially now that the turbulent waters had washed away his collar, grinning at her brightly when he was told he was a proper wild dog now, the black curly Ted gave large big wags of his tail. Having forgotten about the blind dog upstream as he was rather scatterbrained at times, right now he was focused on Follyfoot and the idea of being allowed to join the pack. Yawning a brief moment and hearing his tummy rumble, the dog wriggled his paws into the mud a little unable to help the attraction to want to get covered in mud, wondering if they'd return back to where the other wolves were in what Greystar had called a 'camp', Ted was quite excited to join and learn how to be a proper wild dog like folly.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:11 am

Grizzly was listening to the roar of the river now and to the others speak he wagged his tail a little and blinked his sightless eyes. He wanted to get to know these dogs and wolves better, in Shadesbury he never really got the chance to know other dogs too often and even more so that he had lost his sight he was overly-cautious with meeting others since he was very vulnerable due to his disability. He slowly stood up, making sure he didn't sink in the mud again and called for them, his paws wet with water and mud. Mud darkened his belly where he had fallen earlier but he didn't care. His paws ached and he was growing tired. His mouth opened with a wide yawn and then he licked his lips. He tried to smell them out but now all he smelt was fish and water. He tipped his head to the side at the howl that was cut short and wondered what the howl was all about.

He then tried to find his way towards where Ted and Follyfoot were, taking little steps and his toes spread out so he might not sink. But then he did once he was closer to the water. This time he was able to pull himself out and back away from the weak spot on his own and so now stuck where the mud wouldn't sink, he growled slightly in annoyance. Stupid mud, why must you treat an old dog in such a way? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

Sadness darkened the female’s eyes at the news of Dolphinsplash and Pantherpup. Could Moonbreeze even stand to lose someone else from her family? The poor queen, she’d lost her mate, and now she’d lost one of her pups. Eyeing the river contemplatively, she wondered if she’d be able to swim out and tug the two bodies out. Deciding that, as much as she wanted to, it was probably going to be too dangerous for her, she turned her attention back to Ted, her tail wagging automatically in response. It was going to be so nice to have another retriever in camp to swim and fish with. “C’mon, we should probably head back. All the fish are okay now, and Greystar should know about Dolphinsplash and Pantherpup, right Iceflood?” Naturally making decisions, she still made sure to defer to the senior warrior on the patrol. She didn’t at all want to be accused of trying to take charge when she really wasn’t at all.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 5:52 am

The run over to the river was unfamiliar and strange. Grayscale had already settled in so deeply into the new territories, that she couldn't quite remember the old ones, so the emergence of the oddness of her environment engulfed her once again. The ground was cracked and broken from the lack of water. The shoreline that was dotted with trees and rocks was now... barren. She knew it was merely because the water had dried up, but it was wrong. The warrior having a hard time figuring out where she was. The big rocks sticking out from the waters were no longer markers, but the remains of a city now gone. Even the foundations of the ruins were a walking death trap, so Grayscale trotted along the edges, and held her breath in hopes that Hollowpup didn't think to try and explore the muddy graveyard that lie beyond. She shuttered at the thought, still shaken from her confrontation with Moonbreeze, and what she would say if she didn't find him? Why did she commit to this? The queen would have her hide if she didn't manage to find him. She managed to follow him, but would she manage to keep him safe--?

The scent of dog assaulted her carefully tuned senses, and she was momentarily distracted from her search. She whipped her head around and spotted Follyfoot with a unfamiliar companion. "What in Starclan's name--" She began, before the sound of rushing water struck her ears and she began to witness the largest wave of water she'd seen in all of her moons. "Oh my--" She froze for a moment, before darting into the trees again, and getting caught in another surge (albeit, a smaller one), and getting tossed into a tree. She made contact with a loud "oomph" and struggled to stand as more ripples flowed over her muzzle. She managed, with a few sputters, before whipping her head around and sending water out in several different directions. "Oh for Starclan's sake..." She growled, feeling a chilly breeze rush over her fur. She groaned and quietly told herself, it wasn't the time to complain. She had more things to worry about.

She quickly reassessed herself for injuries, (a small conk on the head), before going in search of the patrol group that had been inspecting the now very wet riverbed. She had to sidestep several new obstacles; going around a wall of mud over here and hopping over a few more logs over there. She grimaced as her head began to throb. This was her plan? Keep a few pups in line, end up bloodying them, supposedly threaten them with stories, and then go in search of a wayward son? Great plan! Maybe she should give a try at begin deputy! That would be amazing and--

She emerged from the brush with several eyes on her before she could finish the though of self retribution and pure stupidity of her actions. "Iceflood." She breathed, before taking note of the rest of her audience.
"Follyfoot and...Co." She chose not to snark about the river reappearing, but instead took note what a flood could do to a unattended pup. "Have you seen Hollowpup?" She shot out, before whipping her head around to look around. "We need to find him. He left camp." She added, before putting her nose to the ground and growling at what little she could still smell. "And you look like you're finished with your previous job." She ground out, as she opened up her ears.
Back to top Go down
Hollowpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Hollowpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Hollowpup growled under his breath as he wandered into Perch's Flow. He was furious Grayscale could even think about being angry at him when he did nothing wrong! It was Bubblepup who bit and stepped on him- he couldn't do that to himself! He didn't even yell at her or tell her off, all he did was ask why she was behaving so strangely. Was that a crime? Last he checked, the Warrior Code never included asking simple questions. As soon as possible, he'd report Grayscale's behavior, she deserves to be punished! It wasn't fair for er to scold pups who didn't do anything wrong. It was all Bubblepup's fault! He narrowed his eyes angrily. He didn't feel this way towards her before- not until Grayscale butted in. Now he just hated both of them. To the Dark Forest with the lot of them! I didn't do anything wrong, neither did Oceanpup or Glitterpup. They're my friends. I thought Bubblepup was my friend. But she's not nice, people who aren't nice aren't good friends. Why can't Grayscale understand that? You'd think being a warrior she'd be more mature than a bunch of pups. The cream male snorted and started digging through the mud. After the river flooded back into place, it carried with it lots of shiny new rocks. He wanted to get one for Glitterpup to thank her for standing up for him. Not even the shiniest rock could be prettier than her however.

Once he dug deep enough to where muddy water started filling the hole, he paused for a moment and scanned underneath the water. A glint caught his eye and he pounced without thinking twice. His jaws clamped around a smooth stone and as he stepped out and examined it he saw it was the roundest pebble he'd ever seen. Perfect for Glitterpup! He snatched his up again and trotted with his tail waving in pride at what he'd found, forgetting entirely what brought him there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:17 am

Waiting patiently for Iceflood's answer, Follyfoot had gotten distracted by the sound of little pawsteps. Thoroughly ignoring Grayscale, the retriever tilted her head to try and pinpoint the sound better. Padding over as she followed the sound, it was soon revealed to be Hollowpup digging in the mud. A soft look crossed the female's face, and she trotted up cheerfully, wondering what he'd found. “Hey Hollowpup!” she woofed happily, stopping near him. “Whatcha found there? A pebble? Gonna give it as a gift?” She was glad that he hadn't ventured out before the river had flooded back again, it would be heartbreaking to lose another pup. Making sure he had his pebble securely, she nudged him gently. “Come on kid, maybe get away from the river a bit? It's still rough, and we wouldn't want you to get washed away now, would we?” Once he was a safer distance from the river, she flicked a quick glance back towards the rest of the patrol. They all seemed to be dithering about, so she settled near the pup, having a fondness for the playful natures. “Ready to go back to camp, scamp? Since you shouldn't be out here alone. It's dangerous sometimes.” Nosing him gently, she kept watch over him as they headed back to camp, not bothered that she was leaving the patrol. A pup was far more important than the river at this point.

Riverclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Hollowpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Hollowpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 am

Hollowpup jumped at the sudden voice, but was relieved when it was Follyfoot. She was always so kind and fun, he was just glad she wasn't angry with him. "I fink if's a pearl," he told her proudly. The golden dog lead the way back to camp and he happily followed. Wait until Glitterpup saw this!
Back to top Go down
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Perch's Flow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Iceflood gave a small nod at Follyfoot's words. "Yes. We can let Graystar know when we get back." He felt a bit guilty that he had been unable to retrieve Dolphinsplash and Pantherpup before the water came back. They deserved to have a proper burial. There wasn't much anyone could do at this point, however. It would likely be too risky to attempt to retrieve them.

He'd started to head back to camp when Grayscale appeared, so Iceflood dipped his head to her in greeting. "I'm afraid that I haven't seen Hollowpup." This worried Iceflood—had Hollowpup been lost to the mud as well? He didn't recall scenting him anywhere, but it was quite possible that the mud would have masked any trace of him. Or if the mud hadn't gotten Hollowpup, what if that surge of water had? Even the finest of RiverClan's warriors would have struggled to stay afloat in it, but a pup? He'd have had no chance.

Iceflood was trying to decide where they should search first—time was of the essence—when he overhead Follyfoot call out Hollowpup's name. It appeared that she had found the missing pup. Iceflood was quite thankful that he was safe. He glanced back to the others who were still there while Follyfoot led the pup back to camp. "We should probably head back, too. Everything has been taken care of here." He paused briefly, and sent a glance towards the large, brown-and-black dog. "Did you wish to come, too?" He wasn't familiar with the dog at all and was unaware of whether he'd planned on joining the Clan or not.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Grizzly flicked an ear from where he stood as he heard the male's voice again and a new younger one saying something about a "pearl". He lifted his gaze towards the direction of Iceflood though the old dog couldn't see him at all. "May I come with you? I cannot see anymore and I'd feel safer surrounded by other heartbeats than I feel when I'm here alone." he said, whimpering slightly and slowly walking towards the white wolf by sniffing the air for the wolf's scent. He stumbled a bit and fell onto his belly after tripping on a stone but he got right back up again.
Back to top Go down
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 5:03 am

The young warrior watched as the unfamiliar dog began to walk toward him. When he stumbled, Iceflood stepped forward to help, but the dog was soon back on his paws. "Sure, you can come back to camp with us. However, you will need to speak to Graystar before you can join the Clan, if you'd like to remain with us permanently." He continued over to where the dog was and stood beside him. "Just follow my scent; I'll lead you back to our camp. However, I must warn you. We live on an island, so you'll eventually need to swim to get there." Iceflood glanced over his shoulder back at the others. "Let's get going," he said. He waited for their responses before he began to head back to camp, walking slowly so that the older dog could keep up with him. He was careful to pick a path that was mostly clear from any obstacles, warning the dog whenever they came up to a place where he might trip.

~RiverClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Grizzly dipped his head in submission and respect at the wolf's words and then began to follow after him. In his mind, he began to wonder what the other ones were like and what this so called Graystar was like as well. He was worried that his blindness may be a key component on whether he was let to stay or whether he was told to go. He whimpered at the thought of them kicking him out of the territory because he felt lonely and even more lonely because of the darkness his blindness had created for him.

~RiverClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Eclipsestar
Dark Forest Warlord
Eclipsestar

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:01 am

The Autumn wind played with his sleek fur, how great it was to finally be free of the forest he'd lived in for so long, wading into the water he smirked and moved deeper into the cooling water diving underneath the huge white male soon vanishing beneath the rippling surface of the river. Surfacing again with a fish in his jaws, he tortured the animal on the banks of the river before finally eating it. Spotting a black dog that was on clan land, amber eyes glittered, dogs were worthless weak things if they hadn't been through the fighting ring and this particular one screamed weak. Swiping his tongue over his muzzle, the powerful wolf crouched down and began stalking the dog who was apparently in his own world, charging forward it was easy for the bigger male to knock the curly fured dog.

Pinning him easily he laughed mockingly "you dogs are so pathetic especially time gelded pups like you... I'm going to have so much fun with you" chuckling to himself the brute snickered "you'll be crying for your mommy" and with that he dug his teeth sharply into the dogs front left paw using his powerful jaws to crush the delicate bones there the pups scream of pain sending tingles down his spine as the instant gratification filled him. He was going to savor every last moment of this, releasing the paw and letting the dog start to escape he charged forward and pinned him again enjoying himself immensely
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 12:39 am

Padding down to the river, Follyfoot frowned a little. There was no scent that said Ted had even started to come back yet. Freezing at the scream of pain from just up ahead, she bounded forward, hoping that everything was alright. She skidded to a stop at the sight that met her eyes, trying to understand. Poor Ted, he looked to be so hurt, his paw just dangling. Narrowing her eyes at the big male, a little intimidated that he was so much bigger than her, she nevertheless stepped forward. Ted was a friend, and he'd wanted to join the clan. She was going to make sure that he was okay. "Who are you? she asked boldly, now wishing that she had backup. She didn't dare try to take on the huge male alone. "You must leave our territory, you're trespassing." Keeping her attention on the male, she didn't dare make a move towards poor Ted. That might only make the intruder angrier, and get him hurt more.
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:41 am

He'd been distracted by a particularly interesting scent and had been absorbed investigating it when out of nowhere he'd been attacked, all of a sudden a huge white wolf with red blood coloured markings pinned him and held him down. Tucking his tail, showing his belly as much as he could and whimpering in the hope that his submissive behaviour might save him from whatever this wolf wanted his hopes were soon dashed as teeth closed around his paw. A painful howl left him that could only be described as a scream, let up suddenly he tried to flee only to be pounced down and held against the hard stones of the river bank once again. Hearing a familiar voice he looked up and spotted Follyfoot, shaking his head while trembling as she demanded to know who the white wolf was and why he was tresspassing he wanted to yell at her to run but couldn't make himself talk all he could do was whimper rather pathetically terrified for his life.

(Sorry for crap post lmao)
Back to top Go down
Eclipsestar
Dark Forest Warlord
Eclipsestar

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 4:44 am

At the clatter of paws upon stones and a somewhat intimidated voice, amber eyes flicked up and brightened spotting the female, she would be so much more interesting than the male. Getting up off of the black dog he grinned whilst baring his teeth in a menacing smile "Well aren't you just gorgeous... What I'd love to do to a pretty little thing like you...” ignoring the pup the large brutish beast made his way over to the dog that was far smaller than he, a sadistic twisted look in his gaze. Amber eyes glittering dangerously, he couldn't wait to take advantage of all of the young lovely she wolves, hurt them twist them beyond repair. Snickering darkly at the thought he advanced towards the brown dog, although dogs weren't his thing persay he'd still have fun tearing her apart.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 6:59 am

She didn’t like the look in the huge male’s eyes, not one bit. Backing away, relief filled her when he let Ted go without hurting him more. “Run, Ted,” she said firmly, keeping her gaze as steady as she could on the white stranger. She couldn’t let him near the camp, couldn’t let him near the pups. They were so precious to the clan, and they’d already lost too many because of the strange flooding of the river. Continuing to back up along the river bank, she slipped and skidded on some of the smooth wet rocks, overbalancing for a few precious seconds. Hoping that Twistedfoot would be able to help her new friend’s paw, she forced that out of her mind, and kept moving away. She was pretty sure that turning to run would only encourage the male, and she didn’t want that. He looked to be so dangerous. Slipping again, she fell heavily and tried to get back onto her feet as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Siren
Dark Forest Siren
Dark Forest Siren

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:22 am

Bubbles rose from the dark depths of the river as a shape formed below the water. It was dark and shadowy, much bigger than a normal fish. It remained submerged for a while, merely listening and deciding when to emerge. The sentient shadow took notice of the white male a small distance away. Oh yes, she knew of him. Very much so. It silently watched him and the other canines before leaving the churning river. The black form shuddered for a moment, before forming a new shape- that of a white she-wolf, her pelt dripping wet, never to dry. Green eyes flicked towards the nearby dogs. A lip slightly curled. It seemed like they were in RiverClan. Yes, this was RiverClan's new territory. Of course it was, there was water everywhere. It was like home to the she-wolf. She knew how to use the water for her advantage. She'd used it before plenty of times before. A merciless fighter had to use her resources, did she not? She was a small wolf, anyways. Fighting head-on wasn't much her thing, but that didn't mean she couldn't fight. Oh, no, she definitely could. It was in her ancestry, after all. She was a cruel wolf, too. Said cruelty caused her to watch Eclipsestar with glistening eyes, awaiting his move. What would he do to the pitiful clanners? Surely torture them. She'd keep her distance, however. The male was a dangerous wolf, rather unpredictable to her. The Siren would stay out of his way, certainly. For now, she'd watch, unless she was given orders. But, for all she knew, he'd want the canines for himself. Curiously, she waited for blood to be shed, though keeping an eye on the pup. Would he get away? Would Eclipsestar allow that, or would he keep his attention on the female?
Back to top Go down
Eclipsestar
Dark Forest Warlord
Eclipsestar

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 10:11 am

Amber eyes sparkled as the dog slipped on the stones, easy prey he thought to himself with a savage grin, he leapt forward easily maneuvering over the stones with practiced ease. She slipped again only egging the sadistic brute onwards, picking up the pace he easily covered ground over the mud and stones having completely forgotten about the black dog whos paw he'd crushed in his jaws. Blood red paws that had long become markings, the male wolf pounced forward onto the brown dog pushing the smaller canine into the ground. Chuckling to himself he threw a glance back at the black dog warning him without words to stay back, he wasn't above ripping out the pups throat so he could enjoy the pretty little lady now trapped beneath his paws. "My my my what to do with you, should i tear you up then have fun or vice versa... so many different choices and options i'd love to do to you but you wont survive all of them sadly... and then when you die you'll join me in the dark forest mm and then more fun can be had" cackling softly he dug his teeth into her scruff and dragged her away from the river into the bushes all the better to have her for himself.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 5:32 am

Unable to get up fast enough before she was pounced on, Follyfoot snarled at the male, wriggling to try and free herself from his massive paws. She had no intention of being a victim of him, and was determined to get herself out and safe. Flicking Ted another sharp look, she sent a soft growl his way, needing him to go and alert the clan. “Ted, go warn the others,” she said firmly, twisting in the white wolf's grip to see if she could bite him hard enough to get him to make him let go. Disliking how easily she was being dragged, she squirmed more, aiming to make it as difficult as possible for the stranger to hold onto her scruff. His words about going to the dark forest was making her blood go cold. It was such a frightening thought, but it also meant she now knew where he'd come from. Hopefully Twistedfoot would be able to shed some light on everything, and why the dark male was here.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Siren
Dark Forest Siren
Dark Forest Siren

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:53 am

The siren carefully observed the scene, green eyes cold and pitiless. No, she didn't feel sorry for the dog at all. She never really pitied anybody, not even if they found themselves in a situation similar to the one leading up to her untimely death. She loved it. If she couldn't be happy, then why should they be happy? Perhaps after such an encounter with Eclipsestar, she would be too traumatized to trust males? To let anyone touch her? Oh, they were sweet thoughts. Seeing love disgusted the siren. It made her envious, furious, enraged... It wasn't fair. So, it was only fair for her to tarnish love, to ruin couples, to kill or maim the pregnant, to break hearts. Whatever would cause pain and hatred. The white-coated female gladly let the warlord do his thing with the RiverClanner. She merely turned her head and cleaned her fur, to no avail, however. It'd never dry.
A shudder ran down her back, suddenly. Lifting her head, the siren's ears flattened. "Hm..." It seemed like someone had escaped the Dark Forest. 'But how?' she wondered, looking around. Sitting up, she glanced towards the bushes where Eclipsestar dragged the female into. How would he react to this? Would he have her do anything? Surely, he wouldn't allow someone to escape. Perhaps he'd fill her in on how it was even possible. Yet, the siren didn't necessarily want to go anywhere too close to him. He seemed to believe that every female was his plaything, and the she-wolf had no desire to be used as one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perch's Flow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: