The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bristle Hollow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 P5110146

The Bristle Hollow is the training hollow located by the Apprentice's den. Mentors occasionally take their apprentice's to learn how to hunt. This prickly hollow also contains a small stream where apprentices can learn how to fight and hunt in the stream.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Delilah
Deceased
Delilah

Location : Running as fast as i can, after the gingerbread man

RP Stats
HP:
The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:11 am

Following him into the shaded hollow, Delilah made her way towards the stream and promptly submerged herself in the water to cool herself off. Once she'd done that she had a long drink of water, shaking herself off and sending water flying from her light coloured coat she sighed contentedly much happier now that she'd cooled off the water had washed out her wound on her side as well cleaning it somewhat. Reminded of it she turned her head around and ran her tongue over it, she should be alright as long as she cleaned it regularly and kept dirt from getting it in. Besides if she didn't go to the camp her friend wouldn't be in trouble, "Hey Heavypaw, I'll be fine now i've washed it, we don't have to go back and get you into trouble, we could meet again at the dead river its not far from your territory if you want to hang out again that is, more competitions would be great fun" it was the truth she would be fine now she'd washed it in clean water, it'd be better for him if he didn't get in trouble because of her. Soaked with the water she didn't really mind quite happy sitting in the pleasantly cool stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:14 am

Heavypaw glanced at her and hesitated, but quickly noticed that she'd be alright. He didn't know if it was relief or disappointment that swept over him, but at least she'd be okay. "Okay,
I'll talk to you again soon, then,"
he waved his tail in farewell, thinking it was about time that he'd go back to his camp before anyone realizes how long he's been gone.

-Windclan camp
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Deceased
Delilah

Location : Running as fast as i can, after the gingerbread man

RP Stats
HP:
The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 am

Watching him with her ears forward focused on him she wagged her tail tip a little in farewell. It was better this way, he wouldn't get in trouble and she wouldn't get eaten, although she doubted a clan that had a wolf like Heavypaw would eat a dog. Especially one that was as boney and gamey as herself, she glanced about the bristly hollow a little quiet now that her new friend had left. No, she'd just go to the river and hang around there for a while on hot green leaf days the river would be perfect for a swim. So she got up and shook herself before wading out of the stream and warily exiting the hollow, she left the windclan lands rather quickly not wishing to be caught by anyone else
~The dead river~
short sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

RP Stats
HP:
The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:42 am

Padding up, the old wolf stayed quiet as he splashed into the small stream in this part of the territory. Letting the cool water wash the blood off his paws, he took a few moments to have a drink, keeping an eye on the steel grey clouds. It looked like it was going to snow fairly soon, and he wanted to be back in camp before that happened too heavily. Pleased when most of the caked on blood was washed away, he padded out of the stream to sit on a rock, curling his tail close to him as he watched the coal black apprentice. “What are your questions, Shadowpaw?” he asked, the irritated edge that had been in his voice before now gone. She was eager to learn, and was politely respectful so he was more inclined to be lenient on her. “And what did those two wolves mean, do you suppose?” They’d had interesting words to say, and he’d begun to form his own conclusions, but he wanted to know what she had to say first before he settled on the most likely explanation.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpaw

Shadowpaw

RP Stats
HP:
The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 3:17 am

The tormented wolfs wrathful words had just made her grin to herself, she most certainly was not a medicine wolf, however she had killed and fought enough to know when it was a mercy to finish a dying wolf off. She'd not bothered replying and instead she'd continued on the path of her mentors scent, the tip of her tail twitched slightly with each step, counting her steps carefully she made sure that she ended on a prime number of steps. It was important although she could never knew why, wading into the water carefully she washed the drying blood from her fur, preventing it from making it stiff and sticky. Lowering her muzzle to the water and lapping up the crisp refreshing water, raising her head again at the question, the green eyed youngster padded out of the water and sat down starting to groom herself to clean the water out of her thick fur. While doing so the wolves words echoed in her mind “One of us, aren’t you, small shadow"...... “Blood calls to blood, small sister. We know you.” Thinking them over carefully and remembering their looks, she eventually spoke to her mentor "I believe that they are related to me, they referred to me as sister after all" her intense quiet gaze had flicked from the leg she'd been grooming to study the elder wolf, a subtle glint of respect entering their depths as she did so. Perhaps I should go and find Father, he escaped too after all. He might have the answers that answer the questions Shaking herself off she resumed the process of removing water from her fur, if she didn't remove the water she'd become cold and then she'd become weak, there was no place in her mind nor body for weakness. Weakness meant you died, it was so simple, perhaps the elder would inform the tormented male that he should kill the dying weak female if not perhaps she'd just have to do it herself or even perhaps her mentor would use his plants to finish her off. She didn't care what way it happened, she just wanted her to die, it'd be so satisfying to wrap her jaws around the dying females throat and clamp the last vestiges of life from her.
Back to top Go down
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

RP Stats
HP:
The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 2:38 am

Watching the water, he pondered her response for a while, curious to what the shadowy wolves had wanted with them, although hopefully they were now gone, there seemed to be less of a shadow over the clan now. Larkstar was indeed in not a good shape, and he was heavily leaning towards putting her kindly out of her misery. He'd have to have a chat to Honey about that when they got back. Wrenclaw would not be pleased, but there were ways to manipulate words to make it less painful. “Hmm, curious.” He studied her for a few moments. “What will you do next?” he never gave out answers willy nilly, he had his own ideas about it all, but he wanted to know what she thought, and what she wanted to do first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bristle Hollow   The Bristle Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bristle Hollow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: