The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RiverClan & WindClan Border

Go down 
+6
Thornfur
Embershard
Graystar
Larkstar
Stormblade
StarClan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The border between RiverClan and WindClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:48 pm

C Y P R E S S

" Follow me into the endless night "

Cy was taken aback by the pups silence, generally puppies never shut up. Whatever, he shrugged it off. If he didn't want to talk to him that was fine, he wasn't in his Clan after all. But it was getting late and about time for him to return to his camp. "See ya around kid," he mumbled as he turned to head back to WindClan.

WC Camp

" I can bring your fears to life "

Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 am

Misty had wondered back to the place where the large grey wolf had dropped her off, or at least she thought she did but after sniffing around she realize that she was in the wrong direction. Misty stayed around the area for a bit before gathering up her courage and deciding on a direction she slowly started to make her way over there. She wondered how this new clan was going to be. Would they be looking for someone who was ruthless or could she be herself. She decided that she would get a feel for the clan and not be so submissive but not act like she was going to be running the show. Though she didnt have anything to offer this clan she really hopped that they let her stay. If she had to survive on her own she knew that she wasnt going to survive long. So she made her way through their open territory to where the scents of the different wolves was the strongest.

Windclan camp
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 4:53 am

Whiteshadow arrived at the border and noticed a very faint scent that he didn't really recognize, but then again he wasn't too familiar with the other clans in the first place. Come to think about it he has never even met any wolves from different clans at least if he did he certainly doesn't remember. Whiteshadow made sure to remark the border as he had been taught to do and then found a really sunny spot and decided to just rest there. Not really feeling sleepy at all, but he did have a lot on his mind. He was mostly thinking about what Moonbreeze had said about him lurking around camp like a loner and how he knew nothing about having a mate and wanted nothing to do with the pups. Whiteshadow liked to observe the clans wolves, well he was one now, and find out how they operated. Even though he was part of a clan now in his heart he felt like he would always be a loner. It was how so far he has spent most of his life and its hard to just suddenly give up his way of doing things and thinking. She was right though he had no idea what it was like to loose a mate but he did know what it was like to loose both of his parents and to be all alone. And with regards to the pups it's not that he didn't like them per say its more that he was jealous that they get a pup hood that he didn't. They grew up knowing that they are safe and not having to fend for themselves really until they are apprentices and even then they have a mentor to help guide them. His mother had been from the clans and he honestly couldn't understand why she would ever want to give up that kind of security net to become a rouge.
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 5:30 am

Trotting up and slowing to a walk as she came to the border and the thick oily fishy stink of Riverclan filled her nose, sneezing and rubbing her muzzle against a foreleg Embershard yawned before glancing back for Misty not seeing her yet she realized that the Riverclan scent was more than just recent markings. Spotting the white and black warrior, Ember controlled the rush of suspicion that rose in her, he was sitting on his side of the border he was more than able to sit on his side of the border seeing as he wasn't on Windclan land she'd just have to play nice. Wandering along and investigating the old Windclan scents she went about her business of remarking them not entirely sure who the white and black warrior was she opted to mind mostly her own business. It was hard, she wanted to run him away to make sure he couldn't go onto Windclan land, telling herself that he was of Riverclan and that Riverclans leader Graystar wouldn't have any kind of wolf in her clan that'd kill and attack like what had happened to Windclan. Remaining standing ever aware of where the border was and keeping an eye out for some prey, an ear remained flicked back showing she was more than aware that the male was there.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:01 am

Misty had finally caught up to the warrior, at having fallen behind a little bit. When she finally came to a stop she realize that she had already been here before. Turning to the warrior "Thank you for allowing me to say goodbye to my sister. What clan do you think will accept me?" She asked politely. She was just thinking that she would go to the other clan which happened to be Riverclan but as she got a little closer to the border she saw a white and black wolf sitting on the other side and the look on his face was somewhat intense. She backed up a little bit in fear when the male approached them. She really didn't want to have to deal with more aggressive wolves.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:23 am

Whiteshadow's ears flicked and he raised his head when he head and saw a windclan warrior approached the border. Stretching he simply walked and sat down until he was right in front of the brown furred she wolf. She must be doing a border patrol, he thought to himself but when he saw a smaller grey wolf his eyes darted to her in confusion. He sniffed the air and recognized that faint scent as the one that he had smelled earlier on his land. So this female was trying to join a clan huh, he guessed by her question to the female windclan warrior. They must not have accepted her, though he does wonder what she meant by saying goodbye to her sister. If the grey female had family in that clan he wondered why she wasn't allowed to stay. Whiteshadow almost laughed at loud when the grey wolf backed up at his approach, but he thought that would be a little too rude, so instead he let an amused expression slide unto his face. No sense in the female already being scared of him further plus with the way the warrior was sending him looks as if he might just hop the border and attack her.

Whiteshadow decided to answer the small grey females question instead "It seems that you ended up right back where you started little wolf. I can say that you need not try and waste your time coming over to Riverclan looking to join as right now isn't the best time and we aren't accepting new members but Im sure that Thunderclan would probably take you in." He then turned and addressed the windclan warrior, "Hello my name is Whiteshadow. You know this is my first time actually meeting another warrior from your clan." He said simply, trying to gauge whether she was going to be hostile or not. Frankly Whiteshadow had had enough of hostile wolves today.
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:30 am

Embershard glanced back at Misty and sighed "Thunderclan, They're that way" flicking her tail in the direction of the Thunderclan borders she was well aware that she'd have to trespass on other clans territories but in reality she didn't particularly care about Misty. Hearing from the other wolf that Misty had tried to join Riverclan, Embershard looked over at the stranger, he introduced himself as Whiteshadow. Ignoring the stranger "Embershard, You are a new member of Riverclan then?" To be quite honest she was tired, tired of everything the pain and feeling so defensive and aggressive, she was representing Windclan and he was being polite as well as not stepping over the border so she made some effort at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:43 am

Misty was quite intimidated by the other wolf and when he said she couldn't join his clan her heart kind of dropped. This was apparently a bad time to be seeking acceptance into a clan because that was three clans already that had told her no. "Thank you both, I will be on my way now." She told them as she slowly backed up and took off in the direction that the female had pointed her too. Before she had gone directly to the heart of the clans territories and this time she would just allow herself to be found. Thinking that maybe that would make a difference on her getting accepted.

Raspberry Glade
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:57 am

Whiteshadow actually couldn't hold it in this time and did laugh when he saw the way the loner had left in such a hurry. "She is a skittish one isn't she?" He asked laughing and then when he could get his laughter under control he sat down and simply looked at the now named Embershard. Though her body language gave nothing off it was her eyes that he noticed the most. This she wolf had the look in her eye that he once carried with him before he had joined the clans. That hollow look of loneliness and sadness that no matter how hard you tried to look okay to others the feeling in your chest felt like an ice block was where your heart should be. Whiteshadow found himself wanting to know why this female that was a clan member could possibly have such a look in her eyes. Realizing that he had yet to answer her he cleared his throat "Ah, yes I joined riverclan a few moons prior. I find myself happy to be surround by others. Being a loner is exactly as its name suggest, it's very lonely. What about you Embershard, have you always been a windclan warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 am

Shrugging not that interested in the loner who now wasn't really a problem anymore, Whiteshadow confirmed that he'd joined recently although his question about her made Embershard bristle slightly "Since you're not part of the clans I'll forgive that comment. Its considered quite rude to insinuate someone wasn't born and raised in the clan" Of course she was born and raised in Windclan she was proud of her heritage and her clan, she belonged there even if she'd lost again and again those she held dear to her. Obsidian, Diamond, Larkstar, the world was a taker and it had taken everything apart from her loyalty and her devotion to her Clan that was all she had left. Moving to mark the next spot that required remarking, Ember marked it, her gaze was caught by a hare that darted across Windclan land. The fresh kill pile required more food upon it, however, the hare was gone before she could act, flicking her tail and thinking about the hungry pups that needed plenty of food to grow and become warriors.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 8:19 am

Whiteshadow dipped his head in apology when Embershard had gotten mad when he asked how long she had been in windclan. He honestly didn't know why what he said could be taken as an insult but he would take her word for it. "My apologies I am still learning things everyday about the clan way, it was not my intention to upset you. It seems I have done that a lot today without intending to." He said politely, there was a question that he wanted to ask the warrior but he was a little hesitant to do so for fear of possibly making her angry again. But he had thought over the question in his head and he just couldn't seem to come up with a good answer or understanding. "Embershard do you mind if i pick your brain about something that is bothering me and that I can't seem to understand?" He asked in a way to let her know that she could answer him no and there really wouldn't be any hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am

She relaxed quite quickly when he apologized "Warriors of the clans are proud of their heritage of being full-blooded warriors all the way up their lineage. To ask otherwise is considered quite the personal insult. Ask your question Whiteshadow, I'll answer" as long as it wasn't something personal, she didn't really feel like sharing anything private about herself. It was easier to continue to appear fine on the outside, her values were strong enough that she could talk with others from other clans as long as they didn't try anything. On the inside, she just felt hollow and alone so very alone, walking along and marking the last marker on the border, the quiet female turned amber eyes set on a weary face to the white and black warrior wondering what it was that he wanted. She still had the other border to go and mark not to mention the hunting patrol since nobody else in the clan was doing anything to help, she was the only one who was actually doing something and that thought festered like a corrupted infected wound. She'd lost the most and yet was the one doing most of the work, even dependable Ferretdash had been absent activity wise yet she couldn't bring herself to hate her clan, just the dark forest wolves that had stolen so much from her clan, her family.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 9:09 am

Whiteshadow listened to her words and took them for what they were advice and a warning to not make the same mistake again. Whiteshadow took a moment to gather his thoughts and to put them into the correct words to better tell her what it was that he was actually asking her. "Do you believe that only those who have had a mate can truly fill the loss of one. Is the lost of a mate greater than any other loss. I was told today that I couldn't possibly understand the loss of a mate because I didn't have one. I have felt loss in my life before of those that were very dear to me and it felt like my world had collapsed in on itself, like every breath was a struggle to take. Do you believe that to be true?" He asked her calmly yet his eyes were hooded in sadness at the memory of such losses.
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 am

Listening as he said what he had to say, Embershard considered it "I don't believe one loss can be compared to another, everybody feels differently. The worth of a mate to one is the worth of parents to another, I wouldn't compare them at all." There was no way she was about to tell him of her own losses she didn't know him and while she was prepared to be polite to him face to face Embershard wasn't quite prepared to tell him all of her own losses and the pain that swept over her every breath she took. Her amber eyes remained firmly focused on his own noticing the pain there, and to some degree she understood was there really anybody in the clan she could talk to now? In any case she had to keep going "I need to keep patrolling, I wish you well Whiteshadow" dipping her head in respect taking great care to as always when possible keep the name of Windclan good of course when it came to Sunclan she wasn't as polite often bordering on the more hostile.

~Windclan & Sunclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 7:35 am

Whiteshadow listened intently while Embershard talked. She really hoped that she was right and that what Moonbreeze had told him wasnt how most of the clan viewed him. He dipped his head back to the windclan warrior in farewell as she went about checking the rest of her borders. "You as well Embershard." He said in parting and then decide to actually do a patrol himself instead of just laying around with his own thoughts. Whiteshadow got up and then marked the border and decided to head to the border that they shared with thunderclan to make sure that loner from earlier didn't stop there and actually went on to Thunderclan, though he honestly wasn't to worried about her. He didn't deem her as a threat to himself or the clan. Just a sad and lonely loner who didn't know how to live in the wild and needed a clan to survive. Whiteshadow took off to the border quickly.

Riverclan and Thunderclan border
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan & WindClan Border   RiverClan & WindClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiverClan & WindClan Border
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2