The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border

Go down 
+18
Shadepaw
Silentpaw
Angus
Rosethorn
Atrel
Glacierpath
Maplepaw
Berrywhisker
Cherrypaw
Dragonstar
Stormblade
Graystar
Curlypaw
Shadowheart
Glitterpaw
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
StarClan
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:53 am

The border between ThunderClan and RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 7:19 pm

The light gray warrior slowed his pace as he neared the RiverClan border. He threw a look over his shoulder to make sure Shadowheart and Rockybolt were on their way before lowering his muzzle to the ground and searching for any signs that RiverClan had intruded. They'll be sorry if they ever try to mess with us. He wrinkled his face with disgust at the fishy scent RiverClan wolves were known for. How could they stand being around themselves? "It seems like everything is okay, so far," he murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Rockybolt's brown eyes looked about for any signs of RiverClan wolves or indications that they'd been over the border. Satisfied when he found none, he trotted up to Pigeonheart in time to hear the warrior's words. "I haven't noticed anything out of the norm either." The golden retriever let his gaze fall upon RiverClan's territory. He had a fondness for water and wondered how things would have turned out if he had joined RiverClan—or rather, StormClan then—instead. But I'm happy here in ThunderClan. I don't think I made the wrong decision, he decided.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:55 am

She'd been hanging around the loner territories mainly the dead river, however Ghost as she was now called was curious about the clans after hearing from another rogue that Stormclan had split into Riverclan and Shadowclan again. Wondering what was happening with Thunderclan she'd made her way back to her birth clan to see what was going on. Knowing better than to wander along onto their land when she doubted any of the members would remember her, Ghost who was once Crystalheart padded along the border her pale icy blue eyes looking about hopefully for any Thunderclan warriors. A faintly familiar scent sent her tail wagging, looking up she spotted Rockybolt with an unfamiliar warrior, the mute white wolf with her unusual pale blue eyes trotted up to them wagging her tail wondering if Rockybolt would remember
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 am

Trotting up after his clan mates the handsome black wolf had become side tracked on the way over, he'd found a particularly interseting scent and had followed it, discovered what it belonged to and had hurried after the other two warriors. He'd been surprisingly welcoming to the idea of accepting dogs into a wolf pack after all they were cousins were they not? Coming back to a walk his bright gold eyes picked up on a strange she wolf, her fur was a pure white and her gaze pale blue. Tilting his head he waited for her to speak as she was coming towards them as if she knew one of them, however she said nothing and instead wagged her tail watching Rockybolt. How could Shadowheart understand when the white female had been born into Thunderclan to Rainwhisper and Nightowl, how she'd gone to Stormclan and had left just before the split becoming the loner ghost. Flicking a glance at Pigeonheart and then Rockybolt he waited for someone to explain to him what on earth was going on.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Pigeonheart nodded idly at Rockybolt's words. He was about to continue along the border when he spotted an unfamiliar wolf approaching them. She even looked happy to see them for some reason. Pigeonheart blinked with surprise, before letting out a growl. "Hey! This is ThunderClan territory. You're intruding!" he said. Surely she could smell their border markers? He glanced back as Shadowheart when he approached before turning back to the loner. He was astonished by her audacity, especially considering that there were now three members on the patrol against only her.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Hearing the sound of approaching paw steps, Rockybolt looked up. To his surprise, he saw an ex-member of ThunderClan whom he hadn't seen in a long time. "Crystalheart!" he greeted her, his tail wagging. "It's been awhile." He hadn't seen Crystalheart since she left for StormClan. Was she now a member of RiverClan? She didn't have the fishy scent that distinguished RiverClan from the other Clans, however. "It's nice to see you again," he added, before looking back to Pigeonheart and Shadowheart. Pigeonheart seemed to be rather upset, whereas Shadowheart remained quiet. "Crystalheart was a previous member of ThunderClan," he explained to them both. "She can't speak," he added.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:52 am

She ignored the warrior she didn't know when he growled at her and informed her that this was Thunderclan land. Of course she knew it was Thunderclan land that was why she was here, and every wolf knew that border was a neutral zone if one walked between the scent markers. Dipping her head in agreement when he mentioned it was nice to see her again, the pure white wolf wagged her tail gently showing she was quite pleased to see him again. Perhaps it'd be worth returning to her home clan, even if there was only Rockybolt there it would be more of a home than the rest of the clans and loner territories. Born mute there was no way to really communicate and speaking slowly and exaggeratedly wasn't exactly accurate so she'd been working on a sign language but that was no use if others didn't understand it. Calming herself down a little she tilted her head and glanced towards the grey coloured wolf and the black coloured wolf silently asking who they were.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Pigeonheart blinked when he heard Rockybolt address the loner by name. Crystalheart? That sounded a lot like a warrior's name. But why would she have a warrior's name if she was a loner? He blinked once again when Rockybolt told them that Crystalheart was once a member of ThunderClan. That made sense. "Oh." He paused for a moment. "I figured that out shortly after you called her Crystalheart," he quickly added. He turned his gaze back to the loner, seeing her tilt her head at him. Pigeonheart frowned, uncertain what she was trying to say. He glanced back towards Rockybolt, hoping that he knew.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Rockybolt caught Crystalheart's questioning look at the two other warriors present and quickly guessed what she was asking. "His name is Pigeonheart," the golden retriever said, pointing with a paw in the gray wolf's direction. "And he's Shadowheart," Rockybolt added, motioning towards him as he spoke. "Shadowheart joined the Clan a couple of moons ago," he added. Rockybolt paused for a moment before continuing on. "So, are you a member of RiverClan now?" he asked, unaware that Crystalheart had become a loner. Of course, her scent didn't seem to be of RiverClan, but the warrior didn't think that she would have left the Clans.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & RiverClan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 am

Listening closely the handsome black wolf didn't interrupt Pigeonheart or Rockybolt although his main question eventually burst from him "What is it she wants then?" If she didn't belong in the clan anymore then what was she doing here? She smelt more of a loner than Riverclan, she seemed almost lonely as if she were stranded all by herself with no one there with her. Although he supposed if one was used to living in a pack their entire life to suddenly be on their own would be rather lonesome. His bright gold eyes studied the female curiously, perhaps she wished to return to the clan? Rosestar would likely accept her any leader would, after a harsh winter and leaf bare after the clans had split many had lost members and all five were dangerously low. Still Rosestar was rather thorny at the best of times, calmly awaiting the white she-wolfs response and then Rockybolts dissection of her words. Shadowheart flicked an ear back as a twig snapped before a scent told him what the cause of it was and he settled once more.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:45 am

The female was thinner than she'd once been, and there was a definite air of lonliness about her, yet she didn't regret leaving Stormclan, it wasn't the place for her after all. Although she felt bad for Leaving Dolphinsplash who was her only family left, her niece infact, she'd stopped feeling like herself in that clan. Like she was drowning, and something was pulling her down, the few times her head broke the surface there was no one around for miles to help. The unnaturally silent creature blinked her pale blue eyes in surprise when Rockybolt asked if she was with Riverclan, in response she shook her head before hesitating when the black male - Shadowheart asked what it was she wanted. She wasn't quite sure how to explain to him but if she was lucky perhaps Rockybolt remembered the gestures she'd used when she'd lived in Thunderclan so long ago. She sat down to better move her paws and quietly gestured in her strange sign language she'd put together that worked better than mouthing words slowly as she didn't even know how to speak words she'd never learned. I left Stormclan before it split, it didn't feel like home, being a loner didn't feel like home either, I want to come home to Thunderclan... May I? she was so sick of feeling like a ghost that was haunting the land and an empty hollow body moving along as if through invisible puppet strings. So sick of feeling lost, like she didn't know who she even was anymore, so tired, so alone, a silent white ghost.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:38 pm

The golden retriever nodded once when Crystalheart stated that she wasn't a member of RiverClan, surprise flicking in his own eyes. So she had left the Clans, then. It was all the more curious why she was at the border. Rockybolt's gaze turned to Shadowheart for a moment as the warrior asked a question before he looked back to Crystalheart. When she began to sign, Rockybolt worried that he'd forgotten the gestures she used to use but tried his best to piece together the words. He managed to catch that she'd left StormClan and that it didn't feel like home, and thought that she'd also stated that she wanted to come home to ThunderClan. "You'd like to rejoin ThunderClan?" he asked, to make sure he'd understood her correctly. After her affirmation, Rockybolt turned to Pigeonheart and Shadowheart. "Crystalheart mentions that she left StormClan, as it didn't feel like home, but she didn't feel at home afterwards either. She'd like to come back to ThunderClan."
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Pigeonheart watched silently as Rockybolt translated Crystalheart's gestures. He blinked with surprise, wondering how he'd ever learned what Crystalheart's signs meant. "So she wants to join ThunderClan?" he repeated Rockybolt's words."Well, that will be up to Rosestar to decide. Rosestar is the current ThunderClan leader," he informed Crystalheart. "Rockybolt, you take Crystalheart back to the camp. Shadowheart and I will patrol the other border before we head back." He glanced over in the black wolf's direction. "Coming?" Again, without waiting for a response, he headed off towards the other border.

~ThunderClan and ShadowClan border~
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 3:22 am

Listening to the dove grey wolf who seemed quite fond of himself bark out orders she frowned at the name Crystalheart. That wasn't who she was anymore, she'd somehow changed, become lonelier, she didn't gesture again until Pigeonheart had ran off without waiting for an answer. Turning back to the familiar Rockybolt she slowly signed again the name crystalheart, it dosent suit me anymore, its not what i am, truth be told most of the time i feel more like a ghost than anything else Somewhat surprsied that Rosestar was now leading the clan she had to wonder what on earth had happened to Firestar. The white female watched Rockybolt as he was now to take her to camp, she didn't want to be known as Crystalheart anymore, that name belonged to her when she was young and happy not now she was older and so very alone in the world. She flicked an ear back hearing a duck loudly call out but then ignored it in favour of watching her old clan mate closely. He at least was very familiar to her even if everything else wasnt
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:50 am

Nodding as he was told why Crystalheart was there and flicked an ear as Pigeonheart barked orders and took off without waiting for an answer or for him. Sighing, Shadowheart flicked a glance at Rockybolt hoping he'd be okay to take the white wolf back to camp, he wanted to say good luck as afterall Rosestar wasn't always the easiest wolf to get along with but she had a good heart so he was sure she'd be fine. Turning he followed after Pigeonheart eager to rescent the borders and then return home to camp, perhaps he'd take one of the apprentices out for a solo mission of some sort he really wasn't quite sure yet however it'd come to him something always did
~Thunderclan and Shadowclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Rockybolt let out a sigh as Pigeonheart gave out orders and ran off without waiting for their responses. The young warrior still had a lot to learn. He turned back to Crystalheart afterwards and nodded slightly when she gestured about her name. "Oh, sorry. I hadn't realized." In truth, he was somewhat surprised that she had decided that the name Crystalheart no longer suited her. He couldn't imagine changing his name, or rather the prefix 'Rocky,' but he supposed that he could understand her reasoning. "So, do you go by the name Ghost then?" he asked, this time making an inference based off of what she'd signed. After waiting for her response, he added; "We should head back to camp. Hopefully Rosestar will be there. I'm sure she'll let you rejoin." He gave a small smile of reassurance and started back towards the camp as soon as she was ready.

~ThunderClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:11 am

Shrugging her shoulders when he apologize she smiled silently showing he'd not done anything wrong as best as she could, she gave a very definitive nod at his question of if she went by Ghost these days. Heading back to camp sounded like a good idea, wondering what it was like she wagged her tail again happy to be with someone she knew once again. She knew Rosestar as well, from back when she'd been Crystalpaw, wondering if her beloved brother Adderfang was still around she happily waited for Rockybolt to lead the way. Once he did the she wolf followed him her pale blue eyes bright and seemingly happy to be able to join her clan again.

~Thunderclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:17 am

He'd been busy chasing a rabbit along thunderclan land although he'd lost interest when he saw the border of Riverclan and Thunderclan was a river. Wagging his tail excitedly the black dog bounced into the water and splashed at it excitedly he loved the water. Snorkeling in the water with his tail wagging powerfully curly fur hanging from it he soon wandered deeper as a fish caught his eye. Turning he began chasing it through the water although he ended up slipping and face planting into the water, surfacing with a gasp and wag of his tail he laughed at himself. Getting up and shaking himself out he wandered back into the shadows splashing, playing a game good naturedly he had no idea that the clans had split or that Riverclan and Shadowclan were now there instead of Stormclan. If offered the chance he'd probably join Riverclan once it was explained to him what exactly went on in the clan, soaking wet and smelling very heavily of wet dog the air brain started pawing at the water accidentally digging a hole in the rivers stony bed as he did so
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 11:12 pm

The RiverClan wolf trotted up to the border, her golden gaze scanning the land before her. She caught the fresh scent of a ThunderClan patrol, along with another familiar scent. Crystalheart? She hadn't seen the ex-StormClan wolf ever since she'd left the Clan. Had she taken up residence with ThunderClan? Graystar supposed that it was none of her business, and instead she continued along the border. It was turning out to be a lovely day so far. The weather wasn't too hot at the moment, and it was nice and sunny out. More importantly, she'd learned of Stormblade's feelings for her. She smiled softly as she glanced over at the warrior beside her, before focusing back on the patrol.

When she heard splashing, she perked her ears forward. If ThunderClan were to cross into their land they wouldn't be so noisy, so it must have been someone else. With a look to Stormblade to make sure that he'd noticed the sound as well, she hurried up her pace and soon enough came across a curly-furred dog playing about in the river.

"Hello," she called out as she slowed to a stop. "I'm Graystar, the leader of RiverClan. What brings you here to the Clans?" Her tone had been friendly; the dog didn't seem like a threat at all, rather it seemed like he was just having some fun in the water. She always liked to treat others with kindness, and besides, him coming to the border was most likely simple mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next