The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border

Go down 
+18
Shadepaw
Silentpaw
Angus
Rosethorn
Atrel
Glacierpath
Maplepaw
Berrywhisker
Cherrypaw
Dragonstar
Stormblade
Graystar
Curlypaw
Shadowheart
Glitterpaw
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
StarClan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

The border between ThunderClan and RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 12:43 am

Watching the stranger from where she hid, she had no idea that he was blind despite seeing his eyes, young and naive she didn't know about much in the world. Watching as the large dog sniffed around and then lowered his head, he seemed rather... helpless, where someone else might think the dog was useless and pathetic, Maplepaw felt pity for him. Not quite sure how she heard him over the river when he was speaking so softly, the red apprentice watched him shaking curiously. Looking over at Angus who was still there, she scooted over to stand behind him, sure he might not be much of a fighter but he knew more than she did. "Who's that Gus? whats wrong with his eyes?" she was safe with her fellow clan member and so it gave her some confidence, she knew she was supposed to go after Rosethorn with gus but if he was still here then it must be okay to hang back? Jumping nearly a foot in surprise at the loud noise that accompanied the dog nearly falling into the water, watching him gasp for breath pity for the stranger filled her heart. Perhaps they should take him back to the camp where the new medicine wolf whos name she still didn't know could take care of him? Gathering what courage she had, the red apprentice called out "Are you okay Mr?"her voice was its usual gentle self communicating that she most certainly was not a threat. She wasn't much of a swimmer so didn't move to swim over to him, if he was okay perhaps he could come across the river and talk to them? That should be okay right?
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Shadepaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 1:17 am

Shadepaw found amusement in the RiverClan wolf’s dissatisfaction with his presence. It was, perhaps, fun? He almost wished some of the other apprentices like Cherrypaw were there to see it. The other boy at least provided the common curtesy of providing a name in return. Silentpaw. The name was raspy which only made the apprentice more curious. He smirked at him. “I bet it’s ‘cause you’re super talkative, right?” Something about the way the other boy acted and stood had Shadepaw thinking, his eyes analytical. He was brooding… it wasn’t something that Shadepaw ever got to appreciate. Most of ThunderClan was rather chipper in his opinion. It was something new to learn about.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:12 am

Resisting the urge to roll his eyes to the heavens as the other apprentice had a go at being a smart arse, the dark quiet pup rolled his shoulders a little in an attempt to rid himself of the stiff ache in his back. He could hear other Thunderclan wolves upstream and had assessed that that was where the patrol had gone, rather displeased that his privacy was being invaded by the dark brat across the water way Silentpaw got up onto his paws and wandered down stream in an attempt to get him to leave him alone. Wading paws deep into the water, he dug them into the slightly silty mud that lay beneath the waters surface, it was an interesting sensation on his toes after all. The brief peace and quiet was more than pleasant, it allowed him to relax once more and his features to soften subtly, spending some time in the water basking in the things he could feel and things he could smell. However his brief interlude was interrupted by loud pawsteps and the reek of thunderclan announced that the pesky apprentice from the other clan hadn't gotten his not so subtle hint. Growing more brooding and irritated, he stepped out of the water and wandered up the stony shore to sit in the gentle shade of a large bush. Feeling safer in the shadows, his purple eyes glared out at the other wolf rather spitefully, was it too much to want to be by himself? Either way he supposed a good thing about this was that he got to puzzle out someone knew, he already had everyone in camp figured out after all. This one was a pain in the arse, turning to lightly scratch behind one of his ears the youngster sighed at least he was away from camp and all the idiot adults in it.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Shadepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:30 am

Shadepaw was impressed. It was hard to find that level of brood in one person – not even Elders were that broody and here he’d found it in an apprentice. He followed him, not speaking, just staring at him analytically, observing his behaviors and movements. Why? Because he could. He was on his side of the border… Silentpaw couldn’t force him to leave even if he wanted to. At least, not without breaking the warrior code. And if he did that? Well, Shadepaw was willing to bet Graystar would not be a happy camper to learn of such behaviors. Those purple eyes! They were fascinating as well and the way the colors of his fur blended togeth--… What even was running through his head right now? He scolded himself silently as he continued to stare onward. “You know, you don’t have to look so glum all the time.” He commented with a sigh. “It’s okay to live a little and have a conversation.” Why was Shadepaw even so interested in this conversation? Why not go back to the camp and have a conversation with Cherrypaw or Berrypaw? They were likely more interesting than the bloke in front of him…
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 5:24 am

Listening as the self proclaimed Shadepaw announced that he didn't have to look so glum, he was unable to stop his violet eyes from rolling up towards the heavens. Didn't he get that talking just fill the world with needed noise? When you were quiet you could hear the world, the noise of the breeze in the trees, the smells of the animals, the water, the plants the world around him. A slight smirk appeared on his muzzle for but a few moments as Shadepaw insisted that it was okay to live a little and hold a conversation, tilting his head to the side somewhat he studied Shadepaw a little more intently trying to figure out how he worked and get into his mind. Determination is a big part of him i'd guess, rather loyal to his clan too, they always are there were so many boring wolves that were all the same in the clans, he was better off on his own without their useless words filling his ear and their stink clogging his nose. Content in the shade of his bush from where he could feel sheltered from the rest of the world, Silentpaw wasn't that close with the others of his clan anyway. Somewhat with his sister Glitterpaw in the sense that they'd stick up for each other, but they were so fundamentally different one might call them polar opposites. He really hated talking in the first place, it got in the way, and no one was ever interested in what he had to say, so there was no point in saying anything. They could pretend like they did, but he knew the wolves in his clan, they were puzzles he'd long figured out and put together.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 am

Grizzly flicked an ear at a sudden voice and it was a new voice. Perhaps the dog? "Are you dog or wolf?" he asked as he slowly stood up with shaky legs. He didn't know, he needed to know what she was. For the answer would determine if she was friendly or not. Well, she already sounded friendly so she quite possibly was. He glanced towards her and blinked his eyes, expecting to see something but his sight was all gone. Sometimes he wished he could have his sight back.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 10:23 am

Distracted as Rosethorn left, he made a mental note of where she was going so he would catch up with her in a few moments. He wanted to check out all the interesting smells around here first. Hearing the sound of another dog barking, he perked up his ears and looked over, curious. Absently nudging Maplepaw when she scooting closer to him, he shrugged his shoulders a little as he sat. “I thiiiiink there's something wrong with them,” he said, not very helpfully. He was trying to work out if he'd seen that kind of thing with eyes before, and honestly couldn't really remember. “Maybe he can't see very well, since he's moving slow,” he suggested, and nosed her again. “Gonna come hunt with us? Rosie'll teach you some stuff, she's a good teacher!” And maybe afterwards he and Maplepaw could play together and practice their pouncing! Dancing his front paws unknowingly in glee at that thought, he wagged his tail fiercely, the long feathers on it rubbing through the dust. “Or will you make sure this visitor is okay? He looks like he could be lost. Maybe if he comes to camp, we'll be able to help him.” The poor old dog did look lost, and hungry. Maybe he didn't know how to hunt either! But that was okay too, they'd teach him - maybe his mentor would, she was such a good teacher after all.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 am

Listening as the dog called out, she remained quiet, listening to what Angus said and digesting it all, his comment about something being wrong with the dogs eyes and that perhaps he couldn't see well made lots of sense to her. He did look rather lonely and lost, so she'd take him to camp and see if they could help him "Hello! I'm Maplepaw, I'm a wolf, You seem lost Grand-pa-dog Would you like to come to our camp? Rainstars really kind and I'm sure she'd let you join us! Come across the water I wont hurt you" It wasn't fair for an old dog who couldn't see to wander the territories with leaf-bare right around the corner, he deserved to be safe in a clan and fed. Perhaps he had some stories that'd be fun to listen too as well! he looked like he'd experienced lots during his life, hoping that the dog would indeed want to come and join the clan the red and cream female danced up and down on her paws a little excitedly. Wagging her tail hopefully although she knew that he probably couldn't see her friendly features, however it was there none the less.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:03 am

Grizzly flicked his ears a bit as yet another voice was heard by himself coming from a male voice this time (Angus). He listened as the female spoke again introducing herself as "Maplepaw". A Clan name! He was happy about that. His tail wagged and he stepped into the fast-moving water and neatly swam across it to the opposite shore. Upon stepping on land he shook himself off, spraying little droplets all around him. Coughing a little at the coldness of the water, he glanced towards where the voices had come form. "I'm Grizzly, as you can't already tell by my huge size. I.......am........blind." he told Maplepaw sadly. He whimpered a little under his breath at the notion he couldn't see if she was being friendly or not, but he hoped she was. He smiled a bit and his dripping tail wagged behind him still.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:39 am

Watching as Maplepaw dealt with the old dog, Angus made sure that she was going to be okay, and that the dog wasn't going to hurt her. He didn't look like it, so he nudged his fellow apprentice happily. “I'll go catch up to Rosie and let her know that you're okay and helping him, okay?” Wagging his tail, he picked up the rabbit with a slight huff, annoyed that his mentor hadn't stopped long enough to have a bite to eat yet. He was just going to have to keep nagging her then. Flicking Maplepaw a friendly look, he sniffed out Rosethorn's scent and proceeded to follow it. He wanted to learn more of what she had to teach him, so he couldn't dilly dally too long or she'd get so irritated with him.

Fire Pond
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 pm

She watched the male across the river after she’d called out to him, hoping that he’d come over, he seemed nice enough after all! Perhaps he could become a grandpa of the clan, that’d be nice there weren’t any elders in camp and the idea of being able to listen to a wise elders stories was quite pleasant. Watching as his tail wagged, the little red apprentice watched as the large dog swam across the water, rather impressed that he could swim that well she squeaked and jumped back when he shook himself and sprayed cold water everywhere from his thick pelt. Listening closely as the dog introduced himself as Grizzly, not quite sure what blind meant as after all in many ways she was still a pup, the cream and red she wolf looked over at Angus as he spoke. He told her that he’d catch up to Rosethorn and let her know that she was going to help him back to camp, confirming his words with a nod of her head she watched as the dog picked up the rabbit and darted off with it in his jaws. Giving a soft sigh she turned back to Grizzly and smiled up at him, forgetting that he couldn’t see her “Come on Grandpa Grizzly! Its not too far away, follow me and we’ll be there in no time” hoping that he’d be able to follow her okay, she began leading the way back to camp taking her time and picking the best route that had the least things for him to step on. When he did have to step over things she paused and talked him over it, wanting to take good care of Grandpa Grizzly as she’d named him.

~Thunderclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Grizzly chuckled gently as the young fae called him "grandpa". Technically he wasn't a grandpa because he hadn't had any pups of his own and his pups hadn't had pups, so he wasn't a grandpa. But it was a well-deserved compliment in his opinion. He listened to both of them speak and as Maplepaw told him to follow her he dipped his head and followed her by scent. He would trip occasionally but he didn't fall at all the while following after her. If he could see, her pelt would remind him of the sunset and the sunrise. He kept a good pace with her but frowned as his legs ached again from the swimming and he was surely cold thanks to the water.

~ThunderClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Shadepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Shadepaw noted the silence of his shadow across the border… well, Shade was the shadow, Silentpaw was the original copy… he respected the fact that like the name, the boy would likely be silent for the rest of the time so he stopped talking, simply keeping his eyes on the other apprentice. What was it about him that had the ThunderClan wolf so drawn to him? He wasn’t certain, but he’d find out. It was a strange type of pull he’d never felt before… perhaps it was just the grief of losing his mentor, even if his mentor hadn’t passed – it was still grief over the loss to the clan. What was Shadepaw even doing? Stalking a RiverClanner from across the border – different clan so why was his mind keeping his paws moving whenever Silentpaw moved? Protection… yeah, it was to make sure the apprentice didn’t try any funny business in crossing… that had to be what it was.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 am

Quite content there underneath the shade of the bush, violet eyes observed the way that Shadepaw followed him, a slight smirk appeared on his features, difficult to see in the shadows. It was quite clear that the other apprentice was interested in him, after all he had followed him paw for paw. The other apprentice had a secret of some sort, it was to do with being so interested in him, however he had been wrong before, after all he mainly worked things out with wolves he'd known all his life not a wolf he'd known barely five minutes. His long tail was curled around himself, the air was cold and so he bunched his fur out, opting to remain in the shade instead of out in the pale leaf-bare sun. Watching absently as cloud began to slowly gather in the sky it was an uncountable matter of minutes until white fluffy flakes started to fall from the sky. Curious he stared up at it flinching back as one landed on his nose, huffing slightly rather annoyed that the sky had decided to gift unto him frozen rain the blue and grey apprentice silently glared at it before taking more shelter under the bush.
Back to top Go down
Copperwave
Warrior
Copperwave

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:45 am

The large copper hued glided down the river slowly as snow started to fall signalling the true start of bare leaf. It meant that he would, on his own accord, be out longer hunting to provide as much fresh kill as he could for his clan and it merely made the warrior shake his head slightly knowing many of his clan would retreat at the first sign of falling snow. His white paws soon carried him to the part of the border where the two apprentices were separated by the soon to be frozen water.

His sharp amber eyes quickly spotting the wandering pup of Riverclan and he made his way to Silentpaws side, though due to not being at the ceremony to the warrior he was still Silentpup. "Silentpup. It is time to head back to camp before the snow becomes even worse. Especially as nightfall is upon us." Copperwave told the younger male in his normal no nonsense voice. Rarely did he tell the blue and grey male to go back unless night was almost upon them when he stumbled across him far from the camp. He understood the need to be alone for it was what he preferred himself and it made it easier for Copperwave to get things done.

Even as he spoke there the snow was starting to come down faster and the large wolf turned his attention to the Thunderclan apprentice. "I advise you return to your camp as well." he told Shadepaw firmly.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 am

Whiteshadow arrived in time to hear Copperwave tell Silentpaw and a thunderclan apprentice to head back to camp because it was getting dark. He did agree that Silentpaw and Copperwave should get back to camp but not because it was getting dark but because there had been a death in their clan and the fact that there was still a killer on the loose. But Whiteshadow honestly didnt care about what a wolf from another clan did. Remembering how Copperwave greeted the now named apprentice made him realize that they both had yet to be at the apprentice ceremony. "Actually Copperwave, its Silentpaw. You werent there for the ceremony. And you can go back to camp, I will stay here for a bit and mark the border before heading back to camp." He said as he was walking up to them but as he got closer his voice was almost a whisper so that only Copperwave and Silentpaw could hear what he was saying. "Stormblade was killed and his killer was not found." He told them both then to only Silentpaw, "Im going to just mark the borders and then would you mind if I join you." He asked as he waited for the apprentice to answer.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:44 pm

He'd heard Copperwave sure but was he going to give any indication that he had? No, appearing completely oblivious to the warrior's words the internally snarky blue apprentice kept his thoughts to himself. He didn't speak to just anyone, what was the point? They wouldn't listen and would rather talk about themselves, whereas he could watch and figure wolves out just from observing. There was so much to observe in the world, so much to learn, the ice rain had ceased and green-leaf heat had taken over, it was hot enough that he was considering wading into the water for a bath. He was getting tired of other's making out that they understood him, getting up Silentpaw waded into the water and lay down enjoying the feeling of the cool water running through his fur. Yet another warrior showed up that Silentpaw recognized as Whiteshadow showed up, unable to refrain from the slight smirk as the warrior spoke to Copperwave, completely not caring that Stormblade had been caught as he hadn't particularly enjoyed the dogs company in the first place, Silentpaw just shrugged at the question not quite ready to just start chatting to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow
Deputy
Whiteshadow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Whiteshadow took Silentpaw's shrug as a yes. He nodded to the apprentice and then went to sniff at the border noticing that the scent on their side of the border was faded and he shook his head. The least copperwave could have done was mark the borders instead of just telling them to go home. Marking the border as close as he could get it on purpose as he didn't like the fact of the thunderclan apprentice constantly moving along the border it made him feel like the thunderclan was itching for something to start. Whiteshadow growled quietly in warning to remind the apprentice to not get any ideas, as he would be more than happy to put him back in his place. Feeling like his point was made Whiteshadow walked back over to where Silentpaw was but stayed out of the water for now. Content to let the sun warm his fur, completely ignoring Copperwave and waiting to see if Silentpaw would join him or talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Copperwave
Warrior
Copperwave

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 10:04 pm

Copperwave had been making the border on his way down the river until he had spotted Silentpaw and his amber paws narrowed at Whitestorms words. ”Well done Silentpaw.” Copperwave said ignoring Whiteshadows following words, ”Mentor?” He knew there was a chance the apprentice wouldn’t answer but he felt it was polite to ask the loner like male who he had gotten. He wasn’t surprised that the pups had finally been moved up for the were 6 moons old and it really had been a matter of time for them. He just hoped that Graystar had given each of them the right mentor that would allow the new apprentices to grow into the strong warriors he knew they would become.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 6:45 am

Misty arrived at the thunderclan and riverclan border but she was on the thunderclan side and as she approach she saw more wolves from the thunderclan and she immediately went and hid. She wanted nothing to deal with other wolves at the moment, she had been rejected by all of the clans and she wanted some time to herself to think about her next move.  She quickly got out of there as she didnt want them to see her. She headed off in the direction of the the mountains hoping that she would be able to find what she was looking for. She didnt realize that there were actually five clans instead of four and thought she would just make her home there. She told herself that one day maybe she would try again. She knew that there was many wild dogs and wolves that might be willing to teach her how to survive or she would just learn by trial and error. With that in mind and a little more determination in her paws she set out to find a new home in what she believed to be solitude.

Dire Pond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next