The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~

Go down 
+12
Galepaw
Avalanchepup
Rosethorn
Tricksterpaw
Wrenclaw
Beechpaw
Lilysong
Jaydust
Riverstar
Graystar
Nightstar
Larkstar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Skill: 0

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heya Guest! Welcome to my lil art shop!

So there's really nothing I love to do more in my spare time than draw- besides spending mindless hours on YouTube that is. ^-^

Soooo, here you can request some of your characters you want me to draw. I may update the shop every now and then so it's still a WIP.

AS OF NOVEMBER 1ST THE SHOP IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT ANOTHER TIME, THANK YOU.

~Rules~

- Once I finish your avatar/signature, please use the art for at least a week. Drawings take a lot of effort to make and I would really appreciate your cooperation with that. :3

- After I finish your request, please link or credit my shop in your signature

- Please be patient! I don't have a certain number of hours or days for the drawing to be done, as my schedule can change quickly.

- You can pay me in crystals once you are completely content with your artwork

Cost: 30 crystals

Realistic Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Riverstar_of_sunclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbi85ux
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Graystar_of_riverclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg3kp
Chibi Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Silverpup_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg6du

Code:
[u]Avatar Form:[/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fur Color:[/b]
[b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Head or Full body?:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b](Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?)
[b]Background Description:[/b](If no background put N/A, Also for an avatar, I can only do very simple/blurred backgrounds)
[b]Realistic or Chibi:[/b]
[b]Photo reference:[/b](If none put N/A)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Signatures:

Cost: 60 crystals

With signatures I can be more detailed, and can also make a better background. Smile

Chibi Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Pebblepup_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg70k
Realistic Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Larkstar_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dbin0pi

Code:
[u]Signature Form:[/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b](Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?)
[b]Background Description:[/b](Please be descriptive, if none put N/A)
[b]Writing/quotes:[/b]
[b]Realistic or Chibi:[/b]
[b]Photo reference:[/b](If none put N/A)
[b]Anything else?[/b]

Slots Available:

Slot 1: Avalanchepup's request
Slot 2: Galepaw's request
Slot 3: Skysong's request
Slot 4: [CLOSED]
Slot 5: [CLOSED]
Slot 6: [CLOSED]

Thanks for checking out my shop! Also thank you again if you've ordered a picture, it really means a lot when people buy my art. Smile

Last edited by Larkstar on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Lilysong
Deputy
Lilysong

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:14 am

Hey Lark, sorry to add another request to your list but your work is just too good (:

Character Name: Lilysong
Fur Color: Sandy yellow with cream patches
Markings/Scars: None
Eye color: A pale green
Head or Full body?: Head
Background: Full background
Background Description: Something related to WindClan, maybe a blue sky with grass underneath? I'm not fussy (:
Realistic or Chibi: Realistic
Photo reference:(If none put N/A)
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Screen10
Note: please ignore the torn ear and light blue eyes in this photo (I had a change of heart after I made this design and haven't gone back to correct it yet because I'm lazy)
Anything else: Could it be side on please? (Much like Riverstar's avatar) And also could she have a small smile or just something that makes her look friendly at all (:

There's really no rush so please take as long as you like!
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:01 pm

@Ghost- Thanks for stalking my friend! c:

@Lily- Your request is accepted! I'll go ahead and update the available slots. ^^

Also I finished your avatar for Tricksterpup Gray. As you may notice the lineart is a lot more noticeable then some of my other drawings. If you need anything changed or if you want the lineart more covered be sure to let me know. Smile

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Tricksterspirit_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dbk2585

Code:
https://orig12.deviantart.net/bd75/f/2017/226/3/d/tricksterspirit_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dbk2585.jpg

Edit: I just realized I forgot to add the spots on Trickster's nose. Really sorry about that! Unless you're ok with as it is, I can go back and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Beechpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Beechpaw

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:20 pm

I love Tricksterpup's avatar! c: Thank you so much, Lark! I like how the lineart is noticeable too. If possible, would you be able to add the spots above his nose? If it's too much trouble though, I'd be content with the avatar as it is. c:
Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/40~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:58 am

Yeah sure! And sorry about forgetting that part. :3

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Tricksterspirit_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dbk2585

Code:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/ccc3/f/2017/226/7/1/tricksterspirit_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dbk2585.jpg

Does this look ok to you? If anything else needs to be different just ask, I don't mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tricksterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Tricksterpaw

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:14 am

The avatar looks great; thank you for adding the spots! c: There isn't anything else I'd like to change. I'll put it on Trickster's account right away. c: Thanks again for making the avatar!
Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/40~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:25 am

No problem! Glad you like it!
If you haven't yet, I'll subtract the crystals from your account and add it to Lark's. Are you fine with me taking the crystals from Graystar's account?
Back to top Go down
Tricksterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Tricksterpaw

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 am

I haven't subtracted the crystals yet; taking them Graystar's account is fine with me. c:
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 1:11 am

Hey Lark wondering if i could buy the picture of rose you made for the banner? Thanking you C:
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 3:26 am

Sure Raven! ^-^ Would you like me to choose a background for the picture, or did you already have a background in mind? Either way is fine for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 3:29 am

I'm really not worried either way C:
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 1:26 am

Character Name: Misty
Fur Color: Light Grey
Markings/Scars:Dark grey on ears, tip[ of tail, and paws
Eye color: Light green
Head or Full body?: head
Background:(Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?) colored background, dont care the color
Background Description:(If no background put N/A, Also for an avatar, I can only do very simple/blurred backgrounds)
Realistic or Chibi: realistic
Photo reference:(If none put N/A)
Anything else: I would like it if maybe misty had a long hair on the top of here head to look girly and shy. Please take the crystals out of Blackwidows account
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 4:52 am

Accepted Misty! Thanks for stopping by Smile

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Heatherfrost_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dblo36j

Code:
https://orig15.deviantart.net/af85/f/2017/240/d/5/heatherfrost_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dblo36j.jpg

Your avatar is complete Riverstar! Please let me know if you would like anything changed to it before the crystals are deducted. Thanks for purchasing! Smile

Last edited by Larkstar on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New avatar finished)
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:42 am

I love it, Larky, she looks so good <3 And Raven moved the crystals earlier so I wouldn't forget, so I think we're all good now?
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Glad you like it! And yes if Raven already did the crystals then everything is good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Avalanchepup
Pup
Avalanchepup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:02 am

Signature Form:

Character name: Bubblepup
Fur color: Gray
Markings/Scars: White tail tip and white paws
Eye color: Brown
Background: Puddle of water, reflection
Background Description: I want Bubblepup to be sitting facing away from you staring down at a puddle of water on the ground out in front of her. Her tail is curled around her rump to her left. In the puddle you can see a reflection of her face in it and the stars looming above her. In one of the bottom corners I would like to see some sort of realistic bubble having her name written inside of it.
Writing/quotes: Her name Bubblebounce inside of the bubble and in the reflection I want in light blue or white Ariel the words "Reflections are looking into your own self and realizing how great you are"
Photo reference: I have none, but gray with a white tail tip and all four paws white should sum it up
Anything else? Nope
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:52 am

Accepted! And just to be clear, did you want an adult wolf drawn or a puppy?
Back to top Go down
Avalanchepup
Pup
Avalanchepup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:53 am

Adult please, thanks for asking :3
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 am

Character Name: Galestorm
Fur Color: Black
Markings/Scars: spots (see current avvie)
Eye color: bright blue
Head or Full body?: Full if possible please
Background: not fussed
Background Description: not fussed
Realistic or Chibi: Chibi
Photo reference: see avvie
Anything else: Looking somewhat serious please
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:24 am

Character Name: Skysong (Song of the Sky)
Fur Colour: Rich auburn-red
Markings/Scars: She has a black stripe that goes from her nose to the tip of her short tail along her back. White spots splatter both shoulders, her neck, her left foreleg and her left rump. She also has black-tipped ears, and a white underbelly.
Eye colour: Dark violet
Head or Full body?: Head and shoulders if possible please!
Background: If you can do it, a transparent background would be great please Larky! (also I'm half assuming that's what you mean by no background xD)
Background Description: N/A
Photo reference: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Origin10
Anything else: She's very calm and serene, and fairly distant, so if that helps with positioning/expression, use it all you want c:

Signature Form:

Character Name: Skysong (Song of the Sky)
Fur Colour: Rich auburn-red
Markings/Scars: She has a black stripe that goes from her nose to the tip of her short tail along her back. White spots splatter both shoulders, her neck, her left foreleg and her left rump. She also has black-tipped ears, and a white underbelly.
Eye colour: Dark violet
Background: Simple background, mostly transparent
Background Description: Just some grass around her, and the rest of the background transparent please
Writing/quotes: "Mistakes are proof you're trying." underneath her in quite a simple font
Photo reference: Same as the other
Anything else? Pose wise, can she be sitting on some grass, with her bag beside her, and either looking into the distance or towards the viewer almost in a sort of trance?
Bag ref: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I229ci10 (image belongs to Lioden.com def not mine, but her bag looks quite similar to that)

Let me know how much that all costs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Galepaw and Skysong, your requests are accepted! Thanks for stopping by Smile

Lilysong your avatar is finished! Please let me know if I can change anything before deducting the crystals. Smile

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 Lilysong_of_windclan_by_larky_the_potato-dblzfok
Code:
https://orig06.deviantart.net/7171/f/2017/243/9/d/lilysong_of_windclan_by_larky_the_potato-dblzfok.jpg

Last edited by Larkstar on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New avatar finished)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next