The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~

Go down 
+12
Galepaw
Avalanchepup
Rosethorn
Tricksterpaw
Wrenclaw
Beechpaw
Lilysong
Jaydust
Riverstar
Graystar
Nightstar
Larkstar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Skill: 0

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heya Guest! Welcome to my lil art shop!

So there's really nothing I love to do more in my spare time than draw- besides spending mindless hours on YouTube that is. ^-^

Soooo, here you can request some of your characters you want me to draw. I may update the shop every now and then so it's still a WIP.

AS OF NOVEMBER 1ST THE SHOP IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT ANOTHER TIME, THANK YOU.

~Rules~

- Once I finish your avatar/signature, please use the art for at least a week. Drawings take a lot of effort to make and I would really appreciate your cooperation with that. :3

- After I finish your request, please link or credit my shop in your signature

- Please be patient! I don't have a certain number of hours or days for the drawing to be done, as my schedule can change quickly.

- You can pay me in crystals once you are completely content with your artwork

Cost: 30 crystals

Realistic Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Riverstar_of_sunclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbi85ux
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Graystar_of_riverclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg3kp
Chibi Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Silverpup_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg6du

Code:
[u]Avatar Form:[/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fur Color:[/b]
[b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Head or Full body?:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b](Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?)
[b]Background Description:[/b](If no background put N/A, Also for an avatar, I can only do very simple/blurred backgrounds)
[b]Realistic or Chibi:[/b]
[b]Photo reference:[/b](If none put N/A)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Signatures:

Cost: 60 crystals

With signatures I can be more detailed, and can also make a better background. Smile

Chibi Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Pebblepup_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg70k
Realistic Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Larkstar_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dbin0pi

Code:
[u]Signature Form:[/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b](Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?)
[b]Background Description:[/b](Please be descriptive, if none put N/A)
[b]Writing/quotes:[/b]
[b]Realistic or Chibi:[/b]
[b]Photo reference:[/b](If none put N/A)
[b]Anything else?[/b]

Slots Available:

Slot 1: Avalanchepup's request
Slot 2: Galepaw's request
Slot 3: Skysong's request
Slot 4: [CLOSED]
Slot 5: [CLOSED]
Slot 6: [CLOSED]

Thanks for checking out my shop! Also thank you again if you've ordered a picture, it really means a lot when people buy my art. Smile

Last edited by Larkstar on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Lilysong
Deputy
Lilysong

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 am

It look wonderful, Lark!
Could I maybe request one minor change? Could the main body colour (so not the cream on the ears and muzzle) be a little more orangy brown? Just to make it look a little warmer (:

Otherwise I absolutely love it! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Character Name: Claire
Fur Color: Black
Markings/Scars:
Eye color: green
Head or Full body?: Head please
Background: something vaguely Ocean themed if you can!
Background Description:
Realistic or Chibi: realistic thanks
Photo reference: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Wolfs_10
Anything else:

Character Name: Maplebreeze
Fur Color: red
Markings/Scars: Cream on her face
Eye color: Green
Head or Full body?: Head thanks
Background: A simple full background
Background Description: Blurred out of focus trees if infocus ones are too hard Very Happy
Realistic or Chibi: Chibi please!
Photo reference:~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Puppy10
Anything else:

Character Name: Silverfern
Fur Color: Black
Markings/Scars: Silver on the inside of her ears and on the edge of her cheeks
Eye color: Silver
Head or Full body?: Head please
Background:Full background but simple
Background Description: Distant mountains, they don't have to be fancy blurred is fine
Realistic or Chibi: Realistic please
Photo reference: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Img_3010
Anything else:

Character Name: tremblecloud
Fur Color:Brindled coppers and browns
Markings/Scars: Cream along the sides of her muzzle and on her belly the rest of her pelt is brindled with coppers, browns and blacks
Eye color: amber
Head or Full body?: head please
Background: a coloured background works for me
Background Description: na
Realistic or Chibi: realistic please
Photo reference: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Df455d10
Anything else: Sorry this ones so complicated!

Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 4:31 am

@Lily-
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Lilysong_of_windclan_by_larky_the_potato-dblzfok
Code:
https://orig13.deviantart.net/be0c/f/2017/244/0/2/lilysong_of_windclan_by_larky_the_potato-dblzfok.jpg

Sorry about that Lily, I added some more color to her fur to make it look more warmer. If you think I should add more or tone it down some please let me know. Smile

@Sunheart- your requests are accepted, thanks for purchasing!
Back to top Go down
Lilysong
Deputy
Lilysong

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:47 am

There's no need to apologise, Lark. Thank you for doing that for me! I absolutely love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Your welcome Lily, I'm glad you like it! Smile

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Rosestar_of_thunderclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbm6hby

Code:
https://orig15.deviantart.net/bd8a/f/2017/245/8/3/rosestar_of_thunderclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbm6hby.jpg

Rosestar your avatar is finished! Sorry about the wait, and if you need anything changed to it please let me know. :3
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 12:53 am

Its perfect! thanks Lark <3
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:33 am

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Misty_s_avatar_by_larky_the_potato-dbsfvpw
Code:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/3f1d/f/2017/305/b/0/misty_s_avatar_by_larky_the_potato-dbsfvpw.jpg

Here's your avatar Misty! Let me know if there's anything else that needed to be done to it. Smile

Also, as of now I'm going to close the shop temporarily to future requests since it's taking a while for me to finish the ones that have already been ordered.
Very sorry about the delay! As an apology, the requested avatars are half off.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 2:17 am

Thank you Lark, i was just wondering if her main coat color could be a darker grey since she looks white in the photo. If its too much i understand.
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 6:33 pm

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Misty_s_avatar_by_larky_the_potato-dbsiejj

Code:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/0416/f/2017/306/a/9/misty_s_avatar_by_larky_the_potato-dbsiejj.jpg

It's no problem! Is this the shade you wanted? I was still trying to keep the fur light gray, but I added some deeper color to make it appear less white. If you needed it darkened some more then let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Oh wow thats perfect, your awesome thanks Larkstar.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 8:36 am

I'd like to withdraw my order, please and thank you. I've no use for it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3