The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripplesplash
Warrior
Ripplesplash

RP Stats
HP:
Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Left_bar_bleue40/40Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Empty
PostSubject: Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash   Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

Ripplesplash slowly padded to the training grounds of her Clan. Rejection filling her thoughts as she replayed the part where Silentpaw refused to touch noses with her over and over and over. She didn't know how she, a friendly she-wolf who was energetic and caring, would ever mentor a silent lonely-like apprentice whose very name was Silentpaw. She wasn't sure if Graystar had made the right choice but she was certain it was too late to turn back, or was it? She figured the result of today's training with him would either result with a discussion about it with Graystar, or facing facts and helping Silentpaw come out of his shell the best she could. She envied her brother since he got Lunapaw for his apprentice and somehow wished she hadn't gotten an apprentice at all. She sat down on the cold soil and sighed deeply. She welcome tears but she wouldn't cry - inside she hurt badly. She waited there seemingly for a long time for Silentpaw to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Left_bar_bleue20/20Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash   Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 6:41 am

He'd already been waiting there an hour or so before Ripplesplash had asked to meet him there, hidden away in the shadows his violet eyes were focused on her quietly. Expecting her to notice him, he was quite surprised when she suddenly sat down looking gloomy, amused that she didn't sniff him out. He sat there quietly counting the minutes as they stretched on and on, when it finally seemed that she genuinely wasn't testing him, the apprentice slipped out of his hiding spot with nary a sound and walked about to stand infront of her, a few feet back so he was out of reach. Able to read her fairly well he could easily see that she was upset over something and guessed it was because he wouldn't let her touch noses with him, he was of the opinion of that touch was not a right. Just because she wanted to touch him meant that she should, if anything he was expecting her to go whining to Graystar because she didn't want him, story of his life, no one had ever wanted him. His eyes were intense as they bored into his mentors gaze without flinching away from her, he was who he was, and he knew who he was and was accepting of it, this pouting child before him didn't know him, she'd never even looked his way before his ceremony and so was surprised that she even knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Ripplesplash
Warrior
Ripplesplash

RP Stats
HP:
Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Left_bar_bleue40/40Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash   Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Ripplesplash was caught off-guard by how silent he appeared before her, not knowing he had been there all this time. A bit shocked he had arrived, her tail fluffed up a bit in nervousness. "Hey Silentpaw, you scared me a little. So, what would you like to start learning for today?" she asked him a bit eager, but she reminded herself to keep her distance with him. "I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong paw. I promise I'll try to be the best mentor I can." she added in nervously, flicking an ear back.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Left_bar_bleue20/20Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash   Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:48 am

With how she'd reacted to him not wanting to be touched during the ceremony he was expecting her to be rather upset and standoffish, however to his slight surprise she appeared to grow a bit and asked him what he'd like to start learning. Picking up that she was holding herself backwards from him, he decided that he could break his silence and speak with her although briefly "Hunting" he had little interest in fighting, however he would learn fighting as part of the rather irritating code that he was bound by. To hunt you had to be quiet, blend in, soak in the information brought to him by his senses and then act upon it, something he was fairly decent at after all his main goal in life was to watch without being noticed. He gave a nod of his head meant in response to her apology and admission that she'd be the best mentor she could be. Listening to the wind and the noises it brought with it, his purple eyes looked away before they returned to study her, altering his opinion of he rslightly.
Back to top Go down
Ripplesplash
Warrior
Ripplesplash

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash   Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Ripplesplash half expected him to remain silent and half expected him to leave at her question. So when her apprentice answered her question verbally, she was beyond shocked - though Silentpaw couldn't tell. I can't believe he just spoke to me! How often does he speak? she asked herself in thought. She stood up from her sitting position, towering over her apprentice due to her being a rather large wolf. She then sniffed the air. "Okay, we'll do a little hunting, but first I'd like to see if you can scent out any prey. Turn your nose to the air and sniff and then tell me what you can find." she told him. She sniffed the air herself. She scented rabbits, a fox (though it was stale), and a few water voles. While awaiting her response, she wondered how she'd be a good mentor for him. She was so big and verbal and he rarely wanted contact?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash   Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silentpaw's training with Ripplesplash
Page 1 of 1