The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 5:51 am

Padding out from the inside of the leaders den, Rosestar yawned and shook out her thickly growing ginger fur, her pale blue-green eyes that could never seem to settle on one colour flicked around the camp taking in the warriors. Deciding to make something happen she stretched and padded over to Angus "Go find Blackpaw, we're going to go on a hunting trip" she ordered the dog in her short short fused way. Swiping her pink tongue over her nose she looked over the few warriors in camp and in the end picked on Jaydust, turning her paws towards the young warrior the new leader who'd taken up the reins of Thunderclan a mere moon ago soon was at his side and speaking "Enjoying yourself? Come on and look alive, We're taking Blackpaw and Angus on a hunting trip" it'd be good for the clan for them to find some more - Green leaf wouldn't last forever and it was wise to build up some energy reserves before the cold snows came. She didn't see Maplepaw anywhere around camp so the rusty red apprentice must have gone out with her mentor, huffing softly she turned her muzzle to where she'd spotted Blackpaw. Not exactly a fan of the black apprentice and his arrogant manner she however managed to treat him the same as everyone else although at times she did loose her temper and snap at the orange eyed wolf to shut his trap. Honestly she didn't know how Pigeonheart put up with such a brat for an apprentice, however better him than her no she was just stuck with angus who bounced about like a pup. He wasn't too bad, the dog had a good heart which was she'd allowed him into the clan not giving two whits what any of the other leaders thought about it all.
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Jaydust had been sitting down, padding down his fur with his tongue when he heard the new clan leader address him. It had a rather lazy morning for the male. Without a deputy to give orders, Jay found himself snoozing in a little more then usual. Not that he would consider himself lazy, but without proper motivation it just seemed difficult to get stuff done. He turned to Rosestar, then dipped his head, "Alright then," he said simply, rising to his paws. The brute was a quiet one, and not known to sharing his opinions. He glanced over to where Angus had gone to fetch the apprentice, and turned back to Rosestar, awaiting her next commission. Around them, the Thunderclan forest seemed alive, buzzing and chirping with all sorts of creatures. It was definitely Green-leaf to be sure, and Jaydust was quite happy at the thought of hunting some prey for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 1:20 am

Sprawled out on his back in the sun half asleep, Angus barely moved when his leader padded over to him. Still, he rolled onto his side at her cranky words, blinking at her sleepily. He was still getting used to this pack's - no, clan's - way of doing things, and obviously lazing around in the morning sun was not often included on the agenda. Yawning, he stretched and reluctantly got up, shaking the dirt out of his red and white coat. Trotting over to where Blackpaw was, he poked at the black wolf with another yawn. “Come on. Hunting trip. Rosie said.” Adding the nickname in cheekily, he bounded away, suddenly awake and full of energy. Bouncing over to the short wolf, he nearly barrelled into her. Skidding to a stop just in time, he sat, wagging his tail. “Ready to go now boss.” He wanted to go out and find all the interesting smells that he could already scent, and maybe go play in the water too. This place was so much nicer than the old two leg house, and streets that he'd been living in until he'd wandered out here. And he was getting taught how to hunt and fend for himself, so all in all it seemed like a good choice he'd made.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 am

He'd been half asleep in the sun his bright orange eyes closed and a quiet stillness around him, outwardly he seemed content with his lot but in reality he was fretting. Where was Lightpaw? His closest friend had gone missing, and he was internally beside himself, however he couldn't show that weakness to the world there were far too many Lionpaws in the world. His eyes flicked open when the newest idiotic dog appeared next to him Rosie? oh she'll despise that  getting up the black apprentice shook himself out and followed the idiot dog over to their thorny leader who by his standards was an utter idiot. She let her heart do the thinking which was foolish, the only way one could be a good leader was to use their head and think with logic pure and simple. He never let his heart think for him, after all he had a little with Lightpaw and lightpaw had vanished, it was quite obvious that if one felt with their heart then they'd end up being hurt.You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? "Hello Rosie Angus said you were thinking of a hunting expedition? How thoughtful, I suppose i can lend my services" His entire two sentences were phrased in a way to annoy Rosestar, the black apprentice finding it amusing to rile people up it was the only thing that was fun these days.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 6:27 am

Nodding when Angus returned she growled angrily at Blackpaw "Shut your trap unless you're going to say something worth saying Blackpaw" the orange wolf snapped sharply. he was such an irritating brat and had only gotten worse after he'd rejected his sister and his best friend had gone missing, flicking her tail Rosestar glanced about camp wondering if it was worth asking someone else to join them then shook her head no. Too many wolves just scare the prey off, the apprentices would learn some things at least, although someone should do a patrol spotting Pigeonheart she called out "Pigeonheart! Take Rockybolt and Shadowheart on a patrol" they had to keep vigilant always. Scratching one of her always itchy scars she lead the way out of the comfortable camp. She was settling into being leader it was a fair difference from being Deputy or a simple Warrior, indeed most of the time she  kept doing a deputys job as well as a leaders, it was hard to hand over the reins to Cloudwhisp and she often didn't even realize she was doing it.
~The maple forest~
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:50 pm

Jaydust couldn't help but chuckle within himself as the high-spirited dog bounded up, followed by the quite cynical apprentice. They were about as opposite as you could get in his opinion, and it would be strange seeing them working together, much less the four of them working together at all. "I'm quiet, Angus is cheerful, Blackpaw's cynical, and Rosestar is.. Rosestar. Heh, aren't we a band of misfits." Jay couldn't help but wonder whether that was intentional or not. He knew quite well that Rosestar showed no fondness for the dark-colored apprentice, as evident by the first words that came out of each other's mouths. "Wonder how this morning's going to go. Can't imagine those two ever cooperating." A part of him wanted nothing to do with the drama that was likely to ensue, and another part of him was undoubtedly curious.
Rosestar shouted some orders over her shoulder as she padded out of camp, and Jaydust followed, loping rather nonchalantly through the forest.
~Maple Forest~
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 2:21 am

Thoroughly ignoring the bad tempered black apprentice, Angus flicked his ears in the direction of the other black one, dipping his nose a little in a respectful greeting. The cynical words were simply forgotten about, the very happy-go-lucky pup not bothered by what others said or thought about him. Sniffing about while he waited for the group to get together, he got distracted by some extremely interesting smells, almost missing the group heading out of camp. Finally noticing, he bounded after them, happily bringing up the rear while he tried not to get too distracted again.
Maple Forest
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Pigeonheart had been sitting to the side of the camp when he heard the ThunderClan leader address him. He nodded, quickly getting up to his paws. "Of course, Rosestar!" He was quite glad that he'd been made leader of the patrol, especially considering he was the youngest out of the three. I happy that Rosestar notices what a great and skilled warrior I am. His light amber eyes scanned the clearing as he searched for the other two warriors who'd go on the patrol with him. "Shadowheart! Rockybolt! We're going out on patrol. We'll stop by the RiverClan border first, then move onto the ShadowClan border." Without even waiting for their responses, he trotted out of the camp, his paws leading him down the familiar path to the RiverClan border.

~ThunderClan and RiverClan border~
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 7:38 pm

The golden retriever had been asleep in the warriors' den, but woke up at the sound of Pigeonheart's loud voice. A patrol? His jaws parted in a wide yawn, and he shook out his pelt before trotting out into the camp clearing. "I'm coming—" He cut himself short when he realized Pigeonheart had already taken off. Rockybolt let out a sigh at the young warrior's impatience, but exited the camp and continued on towards the RiverClan border.

~ThunderClan and RiverClan border~
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Watching the others leave, Blackpaw considered not going at all, he didn't really care about getting food for the clan. He cared about himself first and foremost and if that meant leaving the rest of the clan to burn then he would do, flicking his tail he sat down and groomed his front paw that was aching a little. He wasn't really in the mood to be scolded by her royal ginger highness, so he decided he'd go to the Maple forest after all, scowling a little at the word maple he glanced around camp wondering where the apprentice had gone. Despite his claim that he'd rejected her and wanted nothing to do with her he actually still loved her very much. Sighing, he got up onto his paws, perhaps she'd be at the forest and he could keep an eye on her, the apprentice stood and headed out of camp after Rosestar, Jaydust and Angus. Not quite sure why the leader had insisted on bringing angus when he was the most useless hunter this side of the seven seas he grumbled to himself as he picked up the pace into an easy lope after the others
~The Maple Forest~
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 1:40 am

Half asleep in the sun, he was disturbed by the sound of Rosestar saying his name, getting up a little stiffly he stretched and padded up intime to realize that it was to do with a patrol. Half asleep still he thickly watched Pigeonheart and Rockybolt head off without talking to him. Shaking himself out and trying to wake himself up a little the dark black wolf yawned again. He'd been mostly unaffected by the split of stormclan and so didn't really care, except it'd meant the borders had all changed and now they didn't border with windclan their ally. It would make keeping intouch with them all the more difficult now that they had to cross riverclan or shadowclan land in order to reach windclan and Sunclan. Following the other two young warriors quietly, Shadowheart trailed after them thinking plenty about Thunderclan and everything that was going on, Cloudwhisp was a decent choice as deputy he supposed although a little hesitant when it came to shelling out orders which seemed to Suit Rosestar as she often behaved like she was a mix of Leader and Deputy doing alot of both roles herself.

~Thunderclan and Riverclan Borders~
Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Coalpaw emerged from the medicine den and stretched her long lanky black and gray legs. Shaking her fur, she padded to the leader's den. When she noticed that Rosestar wasn't there, she decided to go collect herbs.

~To the Maple Forest~

(Ooc: I'm back!!!)
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Cloudwisp's minty green gaze watched as Rosestar organized some patrols. The silvery-white wolf knew that as deputy, she should probably be responsible for those tasks, but she didn't mind Rosestar performing them. Cloudwisp was still getting used to being the deputy of ThunderClan, something she was quite proud of and happy that Rosestar trusted her that much. I still can't believe that she chose me out of all wolves. Surely Shadowheart would be a better deputy, or Jaydust. And yet, it was her that Rosestar had decided upon. Cloudwisp didn't want to disappoint the ThunderClan leader and hoped that she would live up to Rosestar's expectations.
For now, Cloudwisp decided to remain in the camp. She closed her eyes, listening to the chirping of birds and the sound of the wind brushing against the leaves. How peaceful it all sounded. A soft breeze tugged on her pelt, and Cloudwisp sighed contentedly. She wished that she could stay in this moment forever. Cloudwisp loved Greenleaf, both for the warm temperatures and for the sunny days. Of course, sometimes it got too hot or it stormed, but right now, the weather was great. She hoped that the temperature would be pleasant for the rest of the day but knew that it would be unlikely. As the sun climbed higher in the sky, especially during this season, she knew that the temperatures would rise.
Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:40 am

Eclipsepaw padded out of the apprentice den and stretched her white legs. Trotting to the medicine den and poking her head in, she determined that Coalpaw was not in camp. Sighing, the white and red apprentice walked over to the wolf called Cloudwisp. "Hello... Did you see Coalpaw leave camp by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:22 am

Trotting into camp, the red patched white pup dropped his kill onto the fresh kill pile, scanning the area for the yellow and black coloured warrior. Unable to find Mustangspirit, he cast about for the scent, glancing at the younger pup that seemed to have emerged suddenly. He didn't knew her all that well, but she seemed like a good addition to the clan, not that he could really say much about it. Finding Mustangspirit's scent, the irish setter set off following it, wondering just what their leader wanted to do with him. Humming quietly to himself, he left the camp again, wondering where Mustangspirit had wandered off to.

Fire Pond
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Cloudwisp opened her eyes when she heard pawsteps approaching her. She quickly recognized Eclipsepaw, who was apparently looking for the medicine wolf apprentice. "I didn't actually see her leave the camp, but judging by her scent trail it appears that she has," the deputy said. "I'm not certain where she went off to, however," Cloudwisp added. Her minty green gaze shifted to the camp entrance when she noticed Angus walking in with some prey, but he was gone almost as soon as he came in. Cloudwisp turned her attention back to Eclipsepaw in case the apprentice wanted to ask her any more questions.
Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:29 pm

"Oh okay thank you. I know that I am going to be named as an apprentice soon, but what is it like?" Eclipsepaw was very nervous about this ceremony, as she knew Coalpaw's apprenticeship would be different than hers. Maybe talking to Cloudwisp may be able to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Cloudwisp nodded at the apprentice's thanks. "Apprenticeship ceremonies are usually quick," she started. "Rosestar will name your new mentor, and then you and your mentor touch noses together. Afterwards, you could speak to your mentor about having a tour around the territory and you'd be able to begin training," she said. As she spoke, the silvery-white wolf thought back to her own apprenticeship ceremony. Most of her siblings were still around then; it had been a fun day, getting to see the parts of ThunderClan she hadn't yet been to. She blinked sadly when she remembered Moonshadow, her old mentor, but pushed her sorrow aside.
Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Eclipsepaw nodded and tilted her head. "How long does it take to complete training? Forgive me for all the questions, but I want to start prepared." The white and red apprentice flattened her ears respectfully to the ThunxerClan deputy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next