The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Nuzzling the little black pup gently, Skysong gave her a quick grooming before nudging her over to Shadowheart. “Why don't you get your brother and sisters and play in the sun, little ones?” she suggested softly. She'd noticed the young male coming out of the den where he'd been sleeping apparently, and had been keeping an eye on him. He clearly didn't feel all that well, and she half closed her violet eyes as she picked through her store of knowledge. She didn't know what had happened to him, and while she was still learning about this new tribe, she did know a sick wolf when she saw one. Wondering why no one else seemed to be worried about the male, she got to her feet and padded over to him, hoping that she wouldn't be interrupting. Giving him a small smile, she studied him carefully, noting what seemed to be wrong. “Come with me,” she said gently, leading him back to the den that seemed to be for the shamans, though she refused to sleep in it. “Tell me what happened. Do you remember what whacked you?” Frowning at the pups that were still asleep, she woke them all up and nudged them outside. “Out. It's morning. Go play.” She didn't want them seeing how bad the male's wound was, either.
Searching about the stock of herbs for what she wanted while he talked, as she was still very much getting used to how things were ordered, she hummed a little to herself, knowing what she wanted to use and just trying to find it. Finding some chamomile and thyme, she pushed a few leaves of each over to him. “Eat those for me. And let me have a look at that.” That would help him settle while she tended to his head with what else she could find in here. Examining his wound, she wrinkled her nose, getting irritated with what was happening. He'd been back for a while, and someone should have been able to see how bad this was, yet nothing had been done. Muttering under her breath about useless wolves, she ignored the stock in the den and went straight to her bag. She had a few herbs that would work that she couldn't see were already there. “Lie down and stay still,” she ordered firmly, picking out the required herbs to treat the clearly infected wound. She could even see bone through the dried matted blood, and it worried her. Finally finding the willowbark, she pushed that to him first with some of the feverfew and dandelion that she'd found. “Chew on those and eat them. It'll bring the headache down for you.” Studying the wound closer, she was pleased that at least the grooming had helped clean around the wound.
Cleaning it properly, she began deftly mixing the herbs in smooth motions, barely stopping to think. It was all instinctive movements, and soon a poultice was pressed onto his head. “Your memories will return slowly. Don't push them, and let them come in their own time. Find someone you can talk to about them, it helps them return as well.” Gentleness appeared in her strange coloured eyes as she took a few steps away from him, studying him kindly. “It's best if you stay in here a while, it's a bad wound, and I need to keep an eye on it. If you wish to talk to me, I'll be here to listen.” The poultice was a stong concoction of all the herbs she knew were good for infection and wounds, but unfortunately there wasn't much she could do for the memories themselves except offer to listen. “Let me know if you need help sleeping, there are a few ways we can combat that. You're going to be okay.”
Back to top Go down
Ravenpup
Pup
Ravenpup

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Giggling as she was nuzzled, the little pup looked up at her mother as she was told to go play in the sun, soon enough her mother had walked over to Mustangspirit, wanting to follow as she was rather curious as to what was wrong with the male. Unable to help herself she followed the pair into the den hiding in the darkness as her siblings were kicked out of the den, perking up when it was just them she tip toed as quietly as she could into a good spot to sit and watch. Her violet eyes regarded the wound rather curiously, it looked rather bad and gross, but she wasn’t put off, unable to help but wonder why he hadn’t sought help for the obviously bad wound Ravenpup finally burst into questions “What happened to his head mum? Can I help you help him? Like an assishstant” mangling assistant by mistake, her violet eyes glittered with intense curiosity. Inching close to watch as her mother put herbs together into a poultice, the herbs were familiar to her although she couldn’t quite remember their names. She could be helpful! She’d be a great assistant and help the dun Mustangspirit get back to health, after all she took after her mother Skysong after all, having been raised by skysong and Shadowheart she completely believed that they were her biological parents. Half glancing over her shoulder for Skypup always instinctively keeping an eye on her sister and best friend, she returned her attention to Mustangspirit inching closer to sniff at the poultice on the back of his head. So close she could feel the heat that came off the wound, that wasn’t right. Frowning she looked up at Skysong with more questions in her eyes, she genuinely felt bad for the male, that he’d been hurt and seemed to have lost his memories. She’d do everything in her power to help him recover, she loved helping others and helping them feel better, it was yet another reason why she was determined to be a medicine wolf just like her beloved mother. The position of medicine wolf called to her, and it was so easy for her to learn and memorize herbs and their uses, she didn't exactly understand why she felt that way and why it was so easy to learn them all, the little pup just accepted it.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 7:41 am

Berrywhisker was rather helpful and smiled at his saying how well his coat was now. She was about to ask him if he felt like hunting but was interrupted a bit by Song of the Sky coming over and plucking him off for treatment of his head. Her pelt pricked with irritation as she watched her with Mustangsprit. She growled under her breath, a little jealous, but then she didn't have the time to hold a grudge. She glanced around for anybody she could hunt with but couldn't find anyone who would be a good hunter at the moment. Sighing, she watched as a pup approached them and she gently walked over to remove the pup. "Please let your mother work, she needs a lot of concentration to do what's she working on. If you want something to do I could teach you some hunting skills while you wait for your mum to finish treating Mustangspirit." she said calmly to the pup. She was quite intimidating. Striking markings on her fur due to what type of wolf she was as long as a long muzzle and long legs, she was pretty, but also intimidating. She remembered scared Cherrypaw back when she was a pup due to her size. She still hadn't apologized to her.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 7:47 am

Grizzly blinked his eyes a little and lowered his ears and tail in a sign of submission and to give Rainstar respect. He whimpered softly at the she-wolf's mention of RiverClan. "I was hoping of joining RiverClan for I was scared and lonely, but they didn't want me there because I couldn't prove to be a good hunter. The water didn't suit me too well. They were going to return me to Two-legsplace in the morning but I left on my own accord. At the border I met, M-m-Maplepaw I think and I was told to follow. I'm sorry if I'm causing any trouble, I could leave if you'd rather me to do so. I have hunted before RiverClan but I'm sure it wasn't on any Clan territory, but I hunted down a squirrel." he told her. He hadn't lied, he had hunted before reaching RiverClan. He tucked his tail in a bit as he prepared to be scolded by the patched fae.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 9:29 am

Smiling down at Skypup he nuzzled her gently and was slightly amused at Ravenpups trying of the Pheasant, watching as Song of the Sky padded over to Mustangspirit and lead him to the medicine den his gold eyes softened as ravenpup padded after her. The little thing was so determined on becoming a medicine wolf like her mother and it was endearing, however the smile faded as Berrywhisker barged into the den, getting up with a growl he moved and used his superior size to push the ethiopian wolf out of the den. "You're not Ravenpups mother Berrywhisker, you have no Authority to try and tell Ravenpup she isn't allowed to learn from Song of the sky!" he'd successfully pushed the lean delicate female right out of the den. Despite being furious his voice was quiet guessing the red medicine wolf wouldn't want her patient being disturbed by loud noise. "Ravenpup is well within her right to want to learn about herbs, if anything it makes sense to teach as many wolves as possible about herbs" he was hugely annoyed with the audacity that the female had acted with, how dare she try and stop a pup from learning when the pup wasn't even in the way. "Ravenpup is Song of the sky and mine pup, we are her parents and we decide when she is and isn't in the way. I realize you may have had good intentions, but if she needs moving, Song of the Sky or myself will tend to her as we will our other pups." there was a look to his face that suggested he wouldn't be hearing any arguments, he sat down near the pheasant he'd brought over and resumed encouraging the pups to eat it, keeping an eye on the red and white Berrywhisker.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Smiling quietly at the black pup when she made herself known, Song nodded at her, listening to the dun coloured male as he answered her questions. She gave Ravenpup a few small chores to do that would keep her happy, as always content to teach whoever was willing to learn. However before the pup could go about doing what she loved, one of the other wolves came in and proceeded to tell her daughter what to do. Not caring if that was this strange tribe's way, the small red wolf aimed a fierce scowl onto the bigger female, ready to snap at her. Luckily Shadowheart got to it first, pulling the female - Berrywhisker, she overheard - out of the den. Pleased at having more room again, Song of the Sky listening to the resulting conversation with one ear, busy making sure that her patient was settled in a comfortable bed. Offering him a couple of poppyseeds, she swiped her tongue gently over her little Bird's head. “Eat those seeds if you need help to sleep,” she explained to the male before moving her gentle gaze to the pup. “Make sure we have plenty of chamomile and dandelion leaves, little Bird,” she told her gently. “They're good for soothing the mind and helping with pain.”
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Berrywhisker was awaiting the pup's response but she didn't expect Shadowheart to step forward and push her away. His words made a growl erupt from her and her fangs become bared. She raised her tail a bit in dominance as he finished. "Pups belong in the nursery, not in the medicine den, and you know very well that, Shadowheart. And I was being polite about it, so don't go pushing me around or you might wound up stuck in camp all moon when I tell Rainstar about this." she snarled despite of herself. Angry, she stalked towards the warriors den. She noticed Rainstar was busy but still decided to speak to her about Shadowheart and the pups after of course the leader was not so busy. This is ridiculous, pups belong in the NURSERY!!! If I were Rainstar I would've told Song of the Sky off about the pups and forbid them from entering the Medicine den EVER! I swear if I ever get pushed around again by Shadowheart, StarClan help me, I will swat his muzzle!!! she thought to herself. She sat down in the warriors den and listened to her tail tapping the floor in annoyance. She growled again and bared her fangs. Shadowheart should never push her around, she was a warrior and he was too and he needed to start acting like one instead of some petty dog! She was really angry now, so angry she swat the nearest leaf she could find, sending it flying into the air a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Rainstar smiled at the dog even though she knew he couldn’t see her and her gentle tone showed warmth when she next spoke. ”Welcome to Thunderclan Grizzly.” she told him moving to press her side to his. ”Come with me and we will get that injury looked at.” Guiding the elder dog over to the medicine wolf den she paused listening as Berrywhisker attempted to get one of the pups out before Shadowheart forced the other warrior out before returning to his pups. Walking in she smiled at Skysong and stepped away from the dog. ”Hello Song of the Sky. I was hoping you could have a look at Grizzly here when you have a spare moment. He will be joining us as an elder.” she requested. ”I apologise for dropping him and running but I am about to take out a hunting patrol.” Dipping her head the patched female exited the den and made her way over to Berrywhisker.

Approaching the female the leader smiled at the other female. ”Berrywhisker hunting patrol with me please.” she asked politely before narrowing her eyes, ”Also perhaps you should you actually tell me before just assuming to know what I would do. I heard every word you and Shadowheart spoke so don’t try and deny anything Berrywhisker. You have no right to dictate what those pups do as you are not their parents nor their leader. They know not to cause trouble in there for Song of the Sky made sure of that. All pups belong at their mother side even if that means staying in the medicine wolf den.” Despite her narrow eyes her tone was gentle though with a stern undertone directed at the warrior.

Heading over to the camp entrance she looked down at Maplepaw with a stern look on her face. ”Maplepaw bring Grizzly directly to camp could have been a disaster if he wasn’t an elder and blind. He could have been sent to find out where our camp was for another clan to attack.” she said gently as she sat beside the red apprentice, ”Your big heart is admirable but promise me you won’t bring a stranger directly to camp again but will come for me or another warrior just in case. I also am going to be leaving Grizzly in your paws. I don’t expect you to do everything on your own but make sure he has had something to eat, is warm enough as bare leaf sets in fully, clean the elders den every few days ok?” It was more because she had gained some of the the old dogs trust that Rainstar was putting him in Maplepaws paws than as a punishment for following her heart.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:55 am

Cherrypaw had been minding her own business with camp and she glanced around before she began grooming her pelt, it had been getting lesser and lesser shiny lately and she needed it to be. For she was pretty despite her crippled fore-paw and her pelt couldn't be messy! Startled as a strange scent wafted through the air, she quickly turned her head away from grooming to see a fellow apprentice Maplepaw leading a strange dog into camp, the source of the new scent. She carefully and secretly examined the dog with her eyes. His muzzle was graying so he had to be elderly but what caught her off-guard was the fact that his eyes were milky. He's blind! Oh, poor thing, I'd hate for anyone to be blind. Unable to see the world they live in and unable to tell who is who without having to sniff the air, she thought sadly to herself as she pitied the dog. Knowing not to approach as Rainstar handled it, she heard from Maplepaw that his name was Grizzly. Grizzly, a very suiting name for a brown colored large dog! she thought oddly to herself. Painfully standing up, she limped a little over as she heard Rainstar talking about a "hunting patrol" and she wanted to join for a little bit. Lowering her ears submissively, she walked to the patched leader softly. "Can I come along, Rainstar? I've been couped up in camp all day." she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:11 am

Berrywhisker growled lowly towards the medicine den before her ears lowered a bit as Rainstar walked over and asked her to go on a hunting patrol with her. "Of course Rainstar." she said before she got her scolding from the patched female. "I was just saying the pups could take up too much space and what if others catchy green-cough and enter the medicine den, that would put her whole family at risk of catching it also. I said that because I thought they would be a bother. As for Shadowheart, I didn't deserve to be thrown out the way he made me be." she explained to Rainstar. Her tail lowered a little and then her ears pricked as Cherrypaw came limping over and asking if she could come too. She glanced towards Rainstar to see if she ginger and white fae would come along too.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 1:43 am

Rainstar sighed at Berrywhiskers words following her scolding and shook her head slowly. "I am sure that song of the Sky and Shadowheart are not that silly that they would keep the pups in there if we had a wolf get greencough Berrywhisker." she said soothing the other fae. Looking down at Cherrypaw as she approached the patched leader guessed that Song of the Sky had told the red apprentice that she had no need for her. "Of course you can Cherrypaw. Let us go to the Maple Forest." she told the pair of females. Shaking her thick pelt out Rainstar lead the way out of camp towards where they were going to hunt.

~The Maple Forest~
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Not really noticing Ravenpup until Berrywhisker came into the den, he privately agreed that it probably wasn't a good idea to allow pups to be in the medicine den, who knows what they could get into in the herbs stores and distract the red stumpy tailed wolf from her work. Bristling somewhat when Shadowheart stormed into the den and forced Berrywhisker out, Mustangspirit growled softly, that was no way to behave to a fellow warrior but before he could say anything the spotted she wolf brought him some seeds and ordered that he eat them. Lowering his head and lapping up the seeds, they quickly began to effect him, yawning and curling up tightly in the soft mossy nest, resting his head down he closed his brown eyes and soon drifted off into sleep. He slept for several long hours, when he awoke he couldn't help the wince, his head ached and he was in a den that smelled of tangy herbs, recognizing where he was after a few moments, Mustangspirit lifted his head and yawned, very comfortable where he was he glanced out of the den wondering where Rainstar had gone.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Cherrypaw, the young she-wolf with the crippled fore-paw awaited Rainstar's response to her question. At the leader's response her white-tipped tail wagging, and she dipped her head. She smiled and followed after the leader. Glancing back a little towards where Grizzly had been led towards the medicine den. Shaking her head a little, not wanting to introduce herself to him yet. She quickly padded after Rainstar.

~ The Maple Forest ~
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Berrywhisker flicked her ears back a little as Rainstar mentioned Song of the Sky should know better. She hoped so and she also hoped that Shadowheart would learn something if such a thing happened to the pups, like green-cough. She hoped there would be no wolves catching green-cough this leaf-bare but even hoping wasn't always enough. With the old dog in camp she knew if anyone caught green-cough and passed away it would most likely be him. He was much too skinny for his own good and his fur coat had lost its glimmer, meaning the dog hadn't had a good meal in a while. Listening to Rainstar, she knew the she-wolf would let the crippled Cherrypaw come along. On the inside she saw Cherrypaw as a sister or her own daughter though she never showed much affection towards anyone as of yet. Padding after the ginger and white apprentice, she followed after the two she-wolves.

~ The Maple Forest ~
Back to top Go down
Ravenpup
Pup
Ravenpup

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 pm

In the middle of helping her mother when a wolf walked into the den and tried to scare her, a surprising steely look entered her bright unnatural eyes. Her natural determination flaring in her heart, she didn't care what the lean big wolf thought or said, she would be a medicine wolf and there was nothing she could do about it. However her father soon entered the den and pushed Berrywhisker out of the den, relieved that the intruder had been dealt with she ignored the loud words that were being exchanged between the two. Brightening up as she was given more chores, the little black puppy happily did them without complaint, her slip of a tail wagging so fast it was a black blur. Ignoring the look that was thrown her way by the patient Mustangspirit. Yawning, despite herself, she soon wandered back to the nest she shared with her siblings and mother, nestling into the soft comfortable moss the little black pup yawned and settled down. She hadn't twigged that Cherrypaw was the medicine wolf apprentice, having seen her do normal apprentice activities believed she was a normal warriors apprentice. It was a little cold but the den thankfully was nice and warm due to the body heat from the other wolves in there, curling up tighter she flicked her tail over her nose to keep it warm too.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Visibly flinching when she was glared at, Maplepaw stared down at her paws as Rainstar ranted at her, flattening her ears as she tried not to let herself cry during the scolding she focused on her breathing. Tense, she was surprised as rainstar told her that Grizzly was her responsibility, she had to tend to his nest and hunt for him. Tense and wound up she understood rainstars orders as she had to take care of the big dog all by herself. She didn't understand why Rainstar had told her off, she wasn't stupid, if she'd gotten the vibe from Grizzly that he would be detrimental to the clan she wouldn't have brought him back. Watching as Rainstar left she took in a few long deep breaths before she carefully dragged her nest into the elders den and made it bigger, she didn't know how to make nests so she'd just give Grizzly hers and make it a bit larger for him. Once that was done and she wasn't going to burst into tears, Maplepaw walked over to Grizzly "Grizzly come with me and I'll show you to where you'll sleep" once he agreed she lead the way and helped him find the nest, once he was settled the red youngster spoke "You're my responsibility so if you need anything call out for me. Are you hungry? I'll go hunt for you, Rainstar said I have to feed you so if you ever want something to eat tell me okay?" Standing there, her green eyes were focused on the dog, she herself had no idea how to hunt at all, but that was okay, she'd try and try until she could bring something back for him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 am

Cherrypaw came into ThunderClan camp, blood wetting her muzzle and her tail wagging. "I need two warriors to follow me to help bring 2 deer carcasses back to camp!" she called out cheerfully. She felt proud of herself as she had brought down her first big prey today. She panted a little from running all the way here from the Maple Forest but for now she awaited to see which warriors she would bring back with her to Berrywhisker and Rainstar.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:48 am

Grizzly's ears pricked upwards as he heard Maplepaw's voice talking to him telling him she'd lead him to his nest. Standing up and following after the younger fae, he wondered what Clan-life would be like for him. Laying down in the nest Maplepaw had made for him, he sniffed the air a little and then yawned widely, feeling tired. At the apprentice's words he nodded his head and blinked. "No, I'm fine for now, you can go do something else. I'm just going to be resting here." he told her before laying his head down and sighing deeply. The nest felt warm and soft to the touch and he found it comforting. His joints no longer aching, he soon drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
StarClan

StarClan

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 1:27 am

When the pup opened her eyes, to her surprise she was not in the medicine den, she was in what she assumed was another clans camp, there was one large tree growing in the center of the camp. It was marshy and she found herself thinking that this must be the shadowclan camp, yet somehow it was achingly familiar to her. Getting up and wandering around she could recognize the various dens, from the leaders den to the medicine den, padding over to the medicine den she stuck her head in wondering what on earth she was doing here. Hearing pawsteps she spun around and gasped seeing a wolf walking up, the wolf was medium sized and had gold eyes. It was Lightdawn, Shadestars sister and Ravensky’s mentor, the female was so achingly familiar it made her eyes tear up a little, trotting forward looking up at her, she could feel chills running down her spine as the white wolf spoke in her usual calm gentle way. “The clans are in danger, there is no room for hesitation, Berrywhisker is the deputy Thunderclan needs now” the black puppy stared up at the fully grown wolf with large eyes. Lightdawn smiled down slightly at the pup, in a way it pained the female to see the kind medicine wolf living life again but through another clan, with foggy half remembered memories but it had been for the best. With what was coming for the clans, Thunderclan would need the untapped knowledge and experience of the medicine wolf, lowering her head and nudging the pup gently, there was so much she wished to tell the little on however she could not. Too much knowledge had proved disastrous in the past and she was hesitant to let that happen again, instead she brushed her tongue over the pups head “When rainstar returns to camp, tell her that this is starclans will” the female wolf with stars in her fur backed up a little, she knew everything must be so confusing for the puppy, this half remembered place where she could likely remember playing in the old hollow tree as a pup. She’d figure it out on her own eventually, for now Lightdawn would watch over Ravenpup, the vision soon faded after wards and the pup awoke once more in the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Ravenpup
Pup
Ravenpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 4:06 am

Waking up with a start and finding that she was back in the den, the little black pup sat up and yawned making a soft noise as she did so, with all the fur on one side of her face flattened from her nap she looked a little off kilter. Getting up she padded over to Mustangspirit curious to see how he was doing, he didn’t seem to be dead so she considered it a win on her part. Feeling hungry again, she padded out of the den telling herself it was okay, he wouldn’t die because her mum was in there caring for him while she had something to eat, just to be sure she spoke “I’m just going to get something to eat and stretch my legs Mum, I’ll be right back” Feeling guilty anyway she returned to the pheasant and considered trying to drag the bird into the den so her hard working mother could eat too, she quickly discarded that idea, after all her mother would eat when she was ready. Happily digging into her meal she soon was finished and licked her chops contentedly, she could see Rainpup and Featherpup off together but hadn’t seen her only brother Phoenixpup around but he was probably getting into mischief. The puppy also observed her father sitting keeping an eye on everything in camp, surprised when Cherrypaw burst into camp, the little black pup was rather surprised that the red apprentice could run with her paw. She was a little unhappy that Cherrypaw had ignored her advice on eating some comfrey root to help with the inflammation, she understood that she was just a pup, but some how she knew that the root would have helped. If anything the pup couldn’t help but feel that everyone apart from Skypup, Shadowheart and her mother Song of the sky behaved rather condescending towards her even if they didn’t realize it. She knew things, she wasn’t stupid, not wanting to be in the clan camp with everyone else she returned to the medicine den to sit next to her mother quietly, having forgotten her dream it was likely she wouldn’t remember it until she saw the patched leader of Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next