The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Maple Forest

Go down 
+8
Song of the Sky
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forest filled with maple trees that yield sticky sap. Deep in the middle of this forest lays the Raspberry Glade.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Berrywhisker collapsed weakly onto the soil and whimpered a little. The buck hadn't hurt her too badly, but she could tell she had been cut up by the point somewhere along her side. "He might've cut my side with his antler once but I should be fine." she told her leader before looking at the buck's corpse. She glanced towards Rainstar and licked her muzzle, it was red with the buck's blood. "I was going to spare his life but I wouldn't want to risk it going after you and Cherrypaw." she added in through pants.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Rainstar shook her head at Berrywhisker amazed that she had done that for them.”Your one loyal wolf Berrywhisker.” she told her moving to check the cut. Finding it wasn’t to deep the patched female nodded with a relieved sigh. ”It’s not to deep thankfully but it needs to be cleaned once we get back to camp. Let’s drag this guy over to Cherrypaw and the doe.” she said getting a good grip on the bucks hunches she lifted it up with effort.

Last edited by Rainstar on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Cherrypaw, with Rainstar's help managed to bite at the doe's neck and delivered the fatal bite to the neck. Once the doe stopped struggling, she let go and panted a little. Noticing Berrywhisker hopping onto the buck's back, her sky-blue eyes widened as much as they could. The warrior was brave to do such an act and was surprised that the slender fae had managed to bring down the powerful creature. Watching as Rainstar and Berrywhisker spoke, she learned from the warrior that she had only killed the buck to protect her leader and her. She was shocked to hear that and watched as Rainstar began to lift the buck.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Berrywhisker took a deep sigh of relief hearing about the cut, relieved that it wasn't too deep. At the compliment, her fur heated up a little bit. "Yes, I'm loyal, like every ThunderClan wolf should be." she woofed softly and then grasped the buck's neck and lifted it, waiting for Rainstar to lead her over there. Her wound stung a bit but the bleeding of the cut soon stopped and she flicking her ears a bit as snowflakes landed on them and irritated her a little. She glanced around worriedly but she could see no foxes or any of the deer she had chased off. She was keeping watch for any danger for dragging a deer made her feel vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Rainstar carefully lead Berrywhisker over to where Cherrypaw stood watching the doe carcass and placed the buck down beside it. The whole way over her ears had been flickering around listening for danger but it had been quiet. ”Cherrypaw I want you to go back to camp and find two warriors. We will need more paws to get both deer back to camp.” she told the apprentice, ”Be as swift as you were helping me take the doe down. Berrywhisker and I shall keep the carcasses safe until you return.” Her pride in the young females swiftness showed in her voice as she sent her back to camp. Taking up position on the other side from where Berrywhisker stood the clan leader kept her senses open determined to get their haul back to camp. It would keep the clan feed for a few days, maybe longer, if they took care on how much they ate.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 am

Berrywhisker looked around as the snow fell to the ground. She dipped her head to Cherrypaw as the apprentice was sent back to camp and Berrywhisker stood watch over the carcasses. Her ears forward and alert to any noises other than her own breathing and Rainstar's paw-steps and her brown eyes alert for any movement. Her breath caught in the air to show how cold it was and she shook her pelt a bit. She sniffed the air, determined to sniff out any threat before it shows itself.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:10 am

Cherrypaw's ears lowered a bit as she learned Berrywhisker had been injured due to the smell of the fae as she drew close. At Rainstar's command the ginger and white fae dipped her head to Rainstar and dipped her head back to Berrywhisker as well. She padded off as quickly as she could with the cute little limp she had with her crippled paw. Two warriors! I gotta get two warriors! she thought as she began to run. Eventually she disappeared from view in the falling snow that soon littered the ground with its white beauty.

~ ThunderClan Camp ~
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 3:50 am

As the snow fell around them the patched female shifted with unease. It was becoming heavier and making it harder to see as the white flakes fell. Her thick pelt kept the worst of the cold out but Rainstar still felt her skin crawl as if something was watching. Her ears pricked as she strained her bright blue eyes to see a shape of another animal crouched near a tree but just what it was she didn’t know. A sharp growl rippled from her muzzle as she shifted to face the creature better, ready to fight it off of need be.
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 1:19 am

Leopardstrike approached the area Cherrypaw had indicated to. As she did so, the smell of blood wafted over her. Her fur pricked as she caught the scent of wolf blood intermixed with that of the deer: someone had been injured. The warrior hurried over to where Rainstar was standing, quickly noticing her offensive posture. What is it? she wondered. Her green gaze shifted towards where her leader was staring at. For a few seconds she wasn't certain what had captured Rainstar's attention, before she caught sight of some animal she couldn't yet identify. Immediately, she let out a snarl, moving to stand next to Rainstar and protect her leader should the animal attack.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 1:31 am

Rockybolt slowed down to a stop when he neared the others. He quickly picked up the scent of blood, and, glancing about, noticing that Berrywhisker was wounded on her side. He was about to approach her to ask if she was okay, when he spotted Rainstar. The leader was on edge about something. He tilted his head, uncertain what was going on. From his vantage point, he couldn't see anything. "Rainstar?" he asked, hoping that she could fill him in on what was the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Her ears flickered back when the sound of approaching footsteps hit her ears but Berrywhiskers lack of warning told the patched female that it was their clan mates. A sharp snarl sounded as Leopardstrike appeared at her side having spotted the creature as well as Rockybolts voice asked her what it was. The creature whatever it was, backed away further into the falling snow at the arrival of more canines. "I don't know what it was Rockybolt but it's gone now. I don't think it would be wise to linger however." Rainstar replied as she stood from her crouch and shook the snow from her pelt. "Leopardstrike can you help Berrywhisker with the buck. Rockybolt help me with this doe please." she asked the two warriors before digging her fangs into the does rump ready to carry it back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:
The Maple Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Maple Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 7:54 am

Leopardstrike's gaze remained fixed on where the creature had been; it appeared to be slinking away and soon was out of sight. The warrior was left feeling on edge. The creature may have been gone, but it could always return. She wasn't able to identify its scent and only felt more unsettled as a result. Perhaps I should follow it. Before she could make up her mind, however, Rainstar spoke up. She gave a small nod in response, and then walked over to where Berrywhisker and the buck were. The smell of wolf blood grew stronger, and, glancing at her Clanmate, she noticed that her side had been wounded. Thankfully, it seemed like it would heal up fine should she receive medical attention. "Ready? If you ever feel too weak to continue carrying the buck, just let me know," she said. The wolf bent down and bit down into the deer, and started to drag it back to camp as soon as Berrywhisker had done the same.

~ThunderClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 8:39 am

The golden retriever frowned when Rainstar implied that something had been lurking nearby. Well, at least it was gone now. With any luck, it wouldn't be back. He gave a slight wag of his fluffy tail when his leader asked for him to help her and padded over to where she was standing. He bit into the doe's hide and glanced back at Rainstar. "Should we go now?" he asked, making sure she was ready. Upon hearing affirmation, Rockybolt started back in the direction of the camp clearing.

~ThunderClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 12:58 am

Rainstar tightened her grip on the doe as her blue eyes watched the warriors carefully. They didn't need another injury after Berrywhisker had been and she nodded at Rockybolt. Keeping her pawsteps steady she kept pace with dog in front of her as they headed back to camp. As they left the forest she noted that the snow was kicking up harder and the patched leader was glad they werent staying out any longer.

~Thunderclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maple Forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3