The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WindClan & SunClan Border

Go down 
+11
Wrenclaw
Silverfern
Pancake
Pinedusk
Galepaw
Willowmist
Larkstar
Thornfur
Embershard
Timescatter/Spacedust
StarClan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:01 am

First topic message reminder :

The border between WindClan and SunClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 am

It’d taken her quite a long time to reach the border, she was rather tired from the trip and had paused a few times to try and find any of her plants to no avail. Very concerned about her plants, she stood into the snow flicking her ears back in silent defeat, the simple necklace with the celtic owl pendant rested about her neck nestling into her thick fur. She glanced up seeing Riverstar finally show up, casting about in the air to check for any intruders she found a somewhat recent smell of windclan and dog. However for now there seemed to not be any other wolf or dog hanging around, taking a deep breath she opened her mouth again “Its all too close to one another to be coincidence, and only one reason for our ancestors to not reach out to us to guide us in this time. The blocking out the sun has done something, something I believe to be to do with the dark forest” her tone was somber and soft, her brown eyes revealing so much more than what she’d said. Silently reassuring herself that the sun would return and that the dark forest would be beaten back, she managed a small smile for the leader “what was it you wished to talk to me about Riverstar?” she could guess that he wanted to speak about Specklefrost and Darkpup, privately although she had taken a vow to show no bias the creamy hued female was not at all pleased with Speckle. How could she abandon her family? How could she leave her pack and mate? She had no idea what had been going through the grey and white wolfs head when she’d left and quite frankly didn’t want to. Settling herself in the cold frigid snow that had fallen before its time Sunheart tilted her head to the side awaiting the red leaders words.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:23 am

Shivering a little by the time they got to the border, he glanced around to check that there wasn't any one else around, and shut his eyes for a moment, letting his worry show for a split second. There were so many things that could go wrong with snow this early, Sunheart's herbs being only a small part of it. Pawing a space in the snow for them to sit without getting too much colder, he listened silently, taking in the extra information. “So you won't be able to communicate with Starclan until the sun is free again?” he asked bluntly, wanting to know all their options. “We'll have to keep watch, hopefully the dark forest doesn't claim any of us. The clan doesn't need to know the details, do they? Just that the sun will come back, and the snow will melt.” Closing his eyes again, he took a breath and let it go again slowly, ordering his thoughts. “We can hunt in the snow. We know how to, we'll just have to be extra alert. Will looking at the sun do any harm?” He could guess that it would, but it never hurt to make sure. Once he had his answers to the more important questions, he turned his attention to the issue of Specklefrost and Darkpup. “Specklefrost and Darkpup will be allowed to stay. I'm sure I can trust you to help them recover. Once they have, I'll talk with Specklefrost to see what she wants to do next. I don't think Ashfall will want her back." It hadn't been that long ago that Ashfall had been devastated by Specklefrost's disappearance, but he'd recovered a little, and there seemed to be evidence pointing to him and Heatherfrost becoming quite friendly. Personally, Riverstar thought his mother would be a perfect match, but that wasn't for him to decide.
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:16 am

Pancake stopped digging when she realized the snow was falling and she shook her head as some flakes fell onto her nose. Her ears pricked forward as she heard many voices. Some of them faded away which meant they had left but now two have come back, only new ones. She slowly stalked forward, her mostly white pelt helping to camouflage her from view and she snuck under some brush and watched the two strange dogs talk. She didn't know she was looking at two wolves nor did she know she was eavesdropping on their "private" conversation. Either way, she was snooping and she didn't really care none. She listened to the strange words they spoke of. Dark forest? Blocked sun? she thought in confused. She lifted her head to take a quick glance towards the sun and realized it was covered over. She then looked away as to not damage her eyesight.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 10:03 am

Sitting down as the leader pawed a place for them to talk, Sunheart listened to him speak carefully, her kind brown gaze focused on his blue eyes squarely. She listened as he asked about being able to get in contact with starclan, and then another about the clan needing to know the details. Happy to provide a sounding board as he mentioned that they knew how to hunt in the snow, he asked another question about the sun doing any harm. Finally he finished his waffle with a comment about Specklefrost and Darkpup. Taking a deep breath she answered everything in one go, “No I don’t think I will, The clan can just know that the sun will return and the snow will melt yes. Looking at the sun will do damage to your eyes, thankfully we live in a cave so there isn’t much luck of that happening. As for Specklefrost and Darkpup it is my sworn duty of a medicine wolf to care for them”However her features and her tone hardened showing her displeasure with Specklefrost “Ashfall will not want her back and I don’t blame him, that female put him through hell when she abandoned him and the two pups” as far as she was concerned it wouldn’t be a bad thing if specklefrost had never returned. Flicking her tail around herself to keep her paws as warm as she could, she was admittedly pleased that the brief but harsh blizzard was over, moping about her herbs again she absently dug about in the snow with a fore paw before something grabbed her attention over behind Riverstar. Staring at it until she realized it was a dog, she quietly got Riverstars attention and gestured with her muzzle at the small but smart looking thing, she never made a point of judging animals until they’d proven themselves.
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:26 am

Pancake, the Jack Russell terrier listened to them until she noticed the one wolf stop and point towards her with its muzzle. She then went wide-eyed as her presence was known but she felt brave enough to step out into the open. So she did, stepping clean out into view, not scared at all even though both of them were a lot larger than her. "Hello, I am Pancake!" she greeted and introduced herself with an enthusiastic bark and a wagging of her tail. She would run off if they showed to be any threat but if she could see their tails wag in response it would reassure her she was safe to see them. "Sorry for snooping on your two dogs." she said, mistaking them for just bigger dogs and not the wolves that they were.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:01 am

Listening to her carefully, Riverstar nodded, glad that they were in agreement. “Alright. Hopefully it won't be for too much longer, and we can gather a good stock pile for true leaf bare.” And that the medicine wolf's herbs would manage to recover. If this was how the year was starting, then they were going to need everything that they could get. “Specklefrost will explain her actions, don't worry.” Regardless, he was certain that the two pups who'd been left behind were going to stick with his mother, especially Peachpup. She seemed to be the only one who could settle him down apart from his sister. Looking over his shoulder at Sunheart's gesture, he got to his feet and turned to face the small dog, tilting his head curiously. She seemed like a friendly thing, and he was always of the opinion to be friendly to newcomers. “Hello Pancake,” he greeted her, sitting down again in the patch of bare ground he'd pawed for himself and the she wolf. It was a curious name to be sure, but he'd heard stranger ones. “What brings you onto our clan land?”
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 7:01 am

Pancake blinked her eyes in confusion. What was a Clan? What was this strange dog talking about? "Pardon me for being nosey, but what's a clan? Also what are you, some German shepherd with a weird coat pattern?" she asked the male wolf (Riverstar). She wasn't one for insulting unless she had to but she technically had just accidentally insulted him.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 6:42 am

Amusement shone in the red wolf's bright eyes. She seemed like such an innocent dog. Sharing a glance with Sunheart, he decided that it was fine to answer the questions, to a certain degree. “A clan is our pack, and this is our territory. We're a wolf pack.” The misunderstanding was shrugged off as just that, nothing to be worth getting into a tizzy about and he studied the little dog carefully, wondering what she was doing around here, without a two leg. “Best be careful wandering here. The wolves can be dangerous for a house pet like you.” She smelled of two leg, and he could join the dots together to work out that she'd either come from the two leg town, or was just on an adventure somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 am

Bursting into soft gentle hearted giggles at the dogs words, sunheart managed to keep most of her giggles to herself. There wasn't much else they could do here, and it was her opinion that they should probably return to the camp, thinking about Specklefrost her features hardened a little. As someone who would have given her right eye to have pups, a she wolf who'd abandoned her own pups didn't sit well with her. Swishing her tail around herself the rather pretty Himalayan wolf studied the small dog wondering if she'd come here to try and become a warrior, or perhaps she was just an adventurous house dog. Flicking her ears listening to everything that was going on she sent another look up and the time surprised her, they'd been out here for a few hours quietly talking the clan would likely be wondering where they were. Nudging the red leader in silent suggestion that they head back she waited for his affirmation not that worried about the dog on their territory, she didn't smell like she'd know how to hunt in the first place although her size meant she could probably fit down rabbit holes which would be to her advantage. The gale of a wind on the windclan land slowly started to die down, much to her relief surely if the soul piercing howling gale had quietened things would become easier for them all. Not expecting the snow to melt however she had the feeling they'd likely be stuck with it until leaf bare, she needed to get back to her herbs and remake that list of herbs she needed. It'd be a difficult winter, she'd likely have to go to windclan for help, Sunheart wasn't foolish enough to try shadowclan land with Nightstar in charge, he'd see it as a weakness to be exploited. All these thoughts and more buzzed around her head while she padded back up the slopes towards their camp.
~Sunclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:14 am

Pleased as the wind on the other side of the border seemed to be dying down, Riverstar turned his attention back to Sunheart, giving a brief nod at her silent suggestion. Flicking a cool glance towards the dog, he got to his feet, readying himself to trek back through the snow to their camp. “Stay off our territory, house pet,” he warned her. “Other wolves won't listen to what you say next time.” Glad of the sun shining again on his shoulders and back, he padded after the medicine wolf quietly, dismissing the small house dog without another thought. He had more important things on his mind. They needed to hunt to get the tiny fresh kill pile back full before proper leaf bare, and with the early snow, it was going to be a tough winter for everyone. Catching up to Sunheart, he brushed his muzzle over her shoulders gently. “We'll get through the winter,” he murmured. “You'll see.”

Sunclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 am

Pancake blinked in surprise at him and then lowered her ears at his words. She wanted to come along with him but had overheard him talking about getting through the winter and her thoughts immediately went to hunting. She whimpered sadly as she found herself alone once more and frowned. She looked around for a rabbit hole but she doubted hunting here would be good for her to do. So she wandered around and eventually somehow got lost heading straight for their camp without realizing it.

~SunClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Skyfire
Loner
Skyfire

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Slowing down as the snow got thicker, she observed the snow that adorned the mountains with interest, she'd never had much to do with snow before and so she amused herself making patterns in it by frolicking around like the pup she was. Rolling in it for the sake of it and lying there for a few moments panting, the black and white dog got up and shook out her thick but short furred coat. No wolves appeared to be around, which was a little disappointing but it couldn't be helped, digging a hole in the snow then growing bored with that she wandered along the border keeping an eye out for anything snack wise, she quite frankly didn't care if other canines got pissed at her for hunting on their land. It was first in best dressed to her after all, her white tipped tail wagged slowly as the dog pottered about amusing herself with the various smells scents and sounds, there wasn't much prey wise but she kept an ear out just incase. It was difficult to tell where each territory had ended, the snow having smothered the scents with its own clean smell, so she just roamed where the snow was shallowest to conserve energy. However nothing interesting was happening and so she decided that she might go elsewhere and discover more about the territories after all it'd only been mere hours since she'd escaped from the place that had been her home most of her life now, it was by complete chance and mistake that she ended up where she did

~Secret Meadow~
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 7:43 am

Galloping up to the border and coming to a halt, Embershard sniffed around and grumbled softly to herself at the smell of a loner who'd wandered along the border. How thick were others? The scent was slightly faded and in need of renewal but it was a clear border of two large packs most with a brain and a functioning nose should pick that up. Clearly remarking the border so that even the dozy Sunclan wolves could pick it up Embershard paced up and down still blaming Sunclan and Ashdust for the loss of Snowstar, nine lives just gone was unforgivable. Tempted to move the border over a little the she-wolf scent marked closer to the border just to make the point that Windclan was strong and wasn't to be messed with. Turning about she remembered the fact that she was supposed to go on a hunt for the clan she picked the windswept Praire as the place to hunt unaware another was already there.

~Windswept Praire~
Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/40WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 4:40 am

(Slight trigger warning)

There was no one at the borders today. As Wrenclaw approached, he could scent that Embershard had recently been in the area, but from catching no sight of her, he assumed that she had already left. That was fine with him, as he wanted nothing to do with his clanmates at the moment. To be alone was painful, and yet sharing his burdens with others somehow felt even more difficult. To be alone was best. The male came to a halt at the border itself, feeling nostalgia rise within him at all the memories he had made here. It was here that he had fallen in love. It was here that he was forced to fight the side that his lover was on. And it was here that he told her goodbye.
"I'm sorry."
The words felt empty, like meaningless sounds jumbled together. The male sighed, closing his eyes. The grasslands around him felt hollow, futile, lonely, as if he were the only wolf in the world to exist. Scents of the nearby mountains mingled with those of the moor. Long ago, those fragrances would have brought him comfort, yet now they were nothing but a bitter reminder. A reminder of the past. A reminder of all the good things he had once had that no longer existed. But really, were those things ever good? His relationship with Weedfang had been a sin to begin with, so perhaps even the things that he thought were good in his life never really were positive to begin with.
"Weed and Lark... I didn't deserve them." Swallowing back tears, Wrenclaw could do nothing but give in to his despair. "I couldn't even protect them... Weedfang wouldn't have died if she had never met me... and Lark... I let her leave without any kind of security..." Everything that had happened was because of him. It just had to be.
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." The words escaped his muzzle without him realizing. Feeling guilt and regret crushing him down, the male took a shaky breath, tears beginning to roll down his face. "All of this is my fault.. It's all my fault.. I should just.." Clinching his toes together, Wrenclaw stood, failing to come to terms with his mistakes. All the terrible things that had happened in his life and those whom he loved had happened because of him. Was there some kind of curse on him? Some horrible entity making his life a living hell? Whatever it was, Wrenclaw could no longer see a purpose in it all. There was no point in making friends, who were just going to leave him or die. There was no point in caring for a clan that disliked him, that mistrusted his every move. There was no point in hunting food, that served no purpose other than to extend his pathetic, miserable existence. There was no point in breathing. There was no point in moving. There was no point in existing.

There was no point in being alive.

Wrenclaw stood still, an idea forming in his mind. Without hesitating, the male took a step forward. Then another, then another. He steadily picked up his pace as he crossed over into Sunclan territory. The scents of the moor faded behind him as he passed over growing hills and into the mountains that loomed before him. With all his hope and faith lost, there was little choice in his mind on what he had to do.
-Firefly Falls-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan & SunClan Border
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3