The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:
Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Left_bar_bleue40/40Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Empty
PostSubject: Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike   Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:16 am

Welcome, Stonepaw, to your training topic! It is here that you'll learn the skills necessary to become a warrior of ThunderClan. You will need to get at least 30/60 in three skills to be promoted. Leopardstrike has a rather quick temper and is not the most patient wolf, but she will try to refrain from being snappy and will try to be a good mentor. Please let me know if there are any skills you'd like to focus on in particular.

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~

[Sorry for the wait! I didn't realize that Leopardstrike was Stonepaw's mentor until just now]

Sitting down in a clearing out in the forest, Leopardstrike found herself in her thoughts as she waited for Stonepaw to arrive. Stonepaw would be her second apprentice, and hopefully she would get to see him become a warrior. That hadn't been the case with her last apprentice. Leopardstrike still was disappointed that Lion had done what she had done. She knew that she couldn't have done anything to prevent Lion's behavior, however. The warrior let out a sigh and shook her head. It was best not to think about Lion. She had Stonepaw's apprenticeship to worry about now. She just hoped that she wouldn't fail him.
Back to top Go down
Stonepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stonepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Left_bar_bleue20/20Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike   Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:54 am

Stonepaw, ever the punctual male, quickly pushed through the brush, rather effortlessly moving through the forest thanks to his long legs. He had been able to follow his new mentor's scent closely enough, as he already begun some of his own training back in his old pack. However, said training was specialized, as he was destined to be a scout, not a fighter. Any fighting he'd have to do would definitely not be his best area. Though he wanted to improve, the young male was quite apprehensive. It made sense that he'd have to learn fighting skills, yet he realllly wasn't too keen about it. Nonetheless, practice makes perfect, and he was bound to be in a fight sooner or later.
Clearing his throat, the male looked up towards Leopardstrike, his intense red eyes shining.
"I am on time, am I not...?" he asked, tilting his head. Though he was eager to start, he remained polite and respectful.
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:
Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Left_bar_bleue40/40Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike   Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:49 pm

[I apologize once again for the wait, Mink; I'll be sure to respond to this topic right away in the future]

The sound of approaching pawsteps took Leopardstrike out of her thoughts. It didn't take long before Stonepaw entered the small clearing. Leopardstrike dipped her head to him in welcome. "Yes, you're on time." She was glad that Stonepaw seemed to take his training seriously. It was something she could relate to. "What would you prefer to start with?" she asked. Leopardstrike  had decided to leave the choice up to her apprentice. In her mind, it didn't matter whether they began with hunting or fighting; they'd move onto the other skill eventually.
Back to top Go down
Stonepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stonepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Left_bar_bleue20/20Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike   Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:43 am

Stonepaw shuffled his paws and proudly lifted his head. Yet another day, and yet no tardies! Not even for his new one-on-one training! What an accomplishment! Perhaps not to most other, normal wolves, but the red-eyed male took punctuation quite seriously. Well... He had to in his old pack. Punctuation was quite important, and a tardy wolf was frowned upon. The pack ran on a quick schedule, anyways. Timing was important.
At his mentor's question, Stonepaw glanced towards the ground momentarily before flicking an ear and looking up once again. "I had just started training to become a scout in my old pack," he woofed, before continuing. "Could we further develop those skills? Scouting or finding prey...?" the male uncertainly suggested. He knew he had to learn to fight eventually, but for now, he'd push it back as far as possible.
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike   Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 6:50 am

Leopardstrike gave a small nod in response to Stonepaw's query. Scouting or finding prey would be good skills to start with. They weren't too hard to learn and would be quite useful. "Alright, we can start with scouting, and then move on to finding prey afterwards," she said. "I'll begin with giving you some tips about scouting, and then we can actually try it out," she added. "When it comes to scouting out predators, there are a few things that you want to make note of once you locate a scent and identify it. First and foremost, how recent it was. Secondly, you also want to make note of the direction it was heading in. You also want to keep alert for other signs of a predator's presence, such as recent kills they might have made or signs that they may have a nearby den," she continued. If a predator was hunting on ThunderClan territory, it could very well pose a problem should there be a shortage of food.

"What's very important is that you don't engage the predator on your own. As soon as you have all the information you need about the predator, head right back to camp and inform Rainstar." She paused briefly here before continuing on. "The species of the predator matters, too. Certain animals, such as bears, are of more worry because they could harm even the most skilled warrior with relative ease. Mountain lions might also pose a problem, but other animals such as coyotes, foxes or badgers are merely nuisances. When it comes to other wolves and dogs, it's best to be cautious, as they might not be friendly," she said. She knew that Stonepaw was likely aware of all of this as it was common sense, but she wanted to emphasize these facts as they were imperative. "Any questions? Otherwise, if you're ready, how about you try and see if you can detect any predators, and then we can go and scout them out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike   Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stonepaw training with Leopardstrike
Page 1 of 1