The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverpaw training with Thrushheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrushheart
Warrior
Thrushheart

RP Stats
HP:
Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Left_bar_bleue35/35Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw training with Thrushheart   Silverpaw training with Thrushheart I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:30 am

Welcome, Silverpaw, to your training topic! It is here that you'll learn the skills necessary to become a warrior of ShadowClan. You will need to get at least 30/60 in three skills to be promoted. Thrushheart can be a bit boastful and arrogant, but otherwise should be a good mentor. He will offer advice and critique when needed, but will not be rude about it and will be quite patient. Please let me know if there are any skills you'd like to focus on in particular.

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~

Thrushheart made his way through the swampy territory of ShadowClan, his pawsteps taking him in the direction of the clearing typically used for training apprentices. He'd been a mentor before, so he had some experience on the matter. He wasn't certain what Silverpaw would want to work on first. While he himself had a passion for fighting, he knew that he wasn't really good at it. He'd never admit that, of course, but the thought still lingered in the back of his mind. I know all of the techniques when it comes to fighting, though. I can still teach her fighting without needing to stage a fight. Of course, a mock fight would probably be necessary to be sure that Silverpaw got all of the moves down. He sighed, but pushed away the thought for now. For all he knew, Silverpaw might want to specialize in hunting. He was good enough at that. He supposed that he'd just have to wait for Silverpaw to arrive to see what she wanted to work on first.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silverpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Left_bar_bleue10/10Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw training with Thrushheart   Silverpaw training with Thrushheart I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 10:16 pm

The silver fay slipped silently under trees, carefully making her way towards the training grounds. While she was excited for her first day of training, she wanted to practice treading lightly, so as not to be followed. Thankfully, the ground was soft and quiet, a layer of pine needles covering over the supple earth.
She arrived behind her mentor, his back facing towards her. “If I pounce I wonder if I could tackle him,” she mused to herself, considering the option for just a moment. “Nah, better not, don’t want to rile him up on the first day.” Instead, Silverpaw skulked around his side and appeared in front of him, hoping secretly her sudden presence caught him off guard. “Hello Thrushheart,” she greeted warmly, dipping her head as she spoke to her superior. “What are we going to do today?”
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Warrior
Thrushheart

RP Stats
HP:
Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Left_bar_bleue35/35Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw training with Thrushheart   Silverpaw training with Thrushheart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:58 am

Thrusheart blinked in surprise when Silverpaw seemed to appear out of nowhere. How'd she manage to sneak up on me? Am I losing my edge? He set aside his doubts and instead put on a smile. "Hey, welcome. I'm impressed that you were able to approach as stealthily as you did," he said. That was true, even if he was disappointed in himself for failing to notice her. "Guess it's about time we get started. I was thinking that you could pick what we start off with and then we'll go from there. How does that sound to you?" He was looking forward to getting to train an apprentice again; it had been awhile since he'd last mentored Dolphinsplash.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silverpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Left_bar_bleue10/10Silverpaw training with Thrushheart Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw training with Thrushheart   Silverpaw training with Thrushheart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Silverpaw grinned to herself at the complement her mentor gave her. Being stealthy was quite important to her, as not only was it useful, but it was also rather fun. It was also a pretty hallmark trait of Shadowclan wolves, who were known for their prowess in the night. Returning her attention back to Thrushheart, the fay was surprised when he replied to her question, stating that she would be the one to choose what they did today. "How delightful! A very laid-back mentor." She was quite pleased that she had been chosen for him, as strict teachers with many rules did not suit her in the slightest. Not to mention that nonchalent types of characters seemed to let her get away with more.
Pausing to think for a moment, Silverpaw decided on what they should do. "How about fighting?" She pipped, her voice sounding like an enthusiastic pup. "I know Shadowclan warriors are supposed to be the toughest in the forest."
(offensive fighting please c:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw training with Thrushheart   Silverpaw training with Thrushheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw training with Thrushheart
Page 1 of 1