The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 am

Cherrypaw was still crying even when Shadowheart left. She glanced towards what had blocked the sunlight from coming it and it turned out to be Angus. The dog sat down beside her and told her it was okay to grieve for Nettlecloud right now. "If-if-if I had known Nettlecloud would've died, I wouldn't have chosen to be his apprentice." she said, but Angus could probably could tell she was in denial, she probably would've still been his apprentice. She whimpered and then wiped the tears away before she slowly stood up painfully. Her stomach growled, the reason why she had gotten up. "Wanna share some fresh-kill?" she asked Angus.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 1:13 pm

Lying down beside her as she continued to cry, Angus let his thoughts drift to more important things, like where the next mouse he'd catch would be. He did enjoy catching mice, even though it made his mentor more than a little exasperated with him. In his humble opinion, Cherrypaw was going a little overboard with her sobbing, and maybe she was wanting the attention for it. Though, she had been in the clan since she was born, so she'd known Nettlecloud her whole life. Even so, she'd only been apprenticed to him for something like three days, so he didn't personally see the issue. Blinking at the suddenly, dramatic shift to food, he stared at her for a few long moments before answering. "No thanks. I ate before with Rosie before she left."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 4:04 am

Hearing pawsteps approach the camp, Cloudwisp had looked up from where she was seated by the camp entrance. She identified the scent of the patrol, but something else she'd detected made her pelt bristle. Blood. Cloudwisp watched in horror as Rosestar and Leopardstrike dragged in Ghostwhisper's limp form. What happened? To make the situation even sadder, Ghostwhisper had just returned to the Clan, only to die so soon after. Frowning, Cloudwisp moved over to where the rest of the Clan was gathered to sit vigil for Ghostwhisper. She overheard Rosestar mentioning that they didn't know the wolf responsible for this. She hadn't run across any strange scents the last time she was out in the territory, so whomever it was probably hadn't been in ThunderClan territory for long.

Cloudwisp's attention turned back towards the camp entrance when she caught the scent of a ShadowClan wolf. Immediately, she worried that it was this wolf who was responsible for Ghostwhisper's death, but it quickly became apparent that the young warrior was not the culprit. Instead, she had carried Jaydust back into the camp. Jaydust was un-moving, and Cloudwisp knew that he'd suffered the same fate as Ghostwhisper. Two warriors in one night? She was deeply saddened by the loss of both wolves. She hadn't had any time to react to the situation at hand when she spotted a very injured Nettlecloud limp into the clearing. Horrified, Cloudwisp watched in shock as Rosestar helped him into the leader's den, only to later drag his lifeless body over to the middle of the camp. How had they lost so many wolves in such a short period of time? It was as if ThunderClan had just fought a battle. Although distraught, Cloudwisp continued to sit vigil, just hoping that a fourth wolf hadn't received fatal wounds. She hardly registered Shadowheart's voice when the male spoke to her about him and Berrywhisker leaving the camp, but gave a slight nod of her head in response.

The deputy spent the night sitting vigil, and by the time morning came was rather exhausted. She had been about to retire to the warriors' den when Rosestar started to address the Clan, so Cloudwisp stayed put for the time being. The leader's words caused Cloudwisp to let out an audible gasp. She hadn't been deputy for very long, and already she'd have to lead the entirety of ThunderClan? Her ears flattened back against her head, her expression betraying the surprise and dread she felt. She managed to nod when Rosestar privately told her that it was okay if she didn't yet feel ready. I don't have enough experience to lead a Clan. But wasn't it her duty to do so, as Rosestar's current deputy? She felt quite conflicted on the matter and definitely wanted some time to think. She knew that she wasn't ready, but would she be letting ThunderClan down if she refused to accept leadership of the Clan? Was it wrong to say that she didn't want to become leader just this yet? The silvery-white wolf sighed. When Rainseeker approached her and let her know that she could remain as deputy, Cloudwisp nodded slightly. She still wanted some time to think it over, just to make sure that she was making the right decision.

After a long period of deliberation, Cloudwisp had made up her mind. She didn't feel that she was ready to be ThunderClan's leader and wouldn't want the Clan to suffer under her incompetence. She let out a deep sigh before walking over to where Rainseeker was sitting. "I'm afraid that I don't think that I should become ThunderClan's leader at this point in time. I do think that you'll make a wonderful leader, however, and I'd be honored to remain as your deputy." After she'd finished speaking to Rainseeker, Cloudwisp made her way to the warriors' den and flopped over into her nest. The past day had been extremely stressful and she just wanted to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Berrywhisker had returned back to camp with a large hare in her jaws, she had done a bit of hunting while she was at the border and thought about bringing it back. She looked around for Shadowheart but couldn't see him yet as she set the fresh-kill in the fresh-kill pile. She licked the blood from her lips and then walked towards the warriors den. She needed a little rest after the whole deaths and chasing after an over-dramatic she-wolf (Cherrypaw) to the border earlier. She cursed herself why she wasn't mourning the deaths as well as her Clan-mates were but she hardly knew anyone who had passed beside Nettlecloud and she didn't know him too well.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 am

Comfortable where he was, Blackadder had been rather uninvolved when it came to the sudden three deaths, he naturally had little empathy and didn’t have any emotional bond with nettlecloud, Jaydust or Ghostwhisper and thus he was able to comfortably rest with no real worries. He was happy if anything, he had his Lightfire back with him and thus the world was good, the morning after the vigil of the three lost wolves, Rosestar stood above the clan and called a meeting. Standing up and stretching luxuriously the black wolf slunk over and listened, his orange eyes widening with slight surprise as the bright flame of a she wolf announced that she’d be stepping down. What an absolute coward, She never should have taken the position of leader if she couldn’t handle this, he looked over at Lightfire and once the gathering was over padded back to him and lightly cuffed him over the ear playfully. His best friend looked awful but with his help he’d be back to his normal self in no time, the both of them had kept the traditional vigil over the camp at night and in his opinion Lightfire looked like he needed rest “Come on Baldrick if you get any more tired you’ll keel over on me” nuding the cream and grey wolf insistently until he got up, Blackadder lead the way to the warriors den and selected a nest for them to share very much determined that they’d not be separated again.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 5:00 am

Returning to the camp, Rosestar now Rosethorn was exhausted and haggard, appearing to have aged a fair bit in one trip, in all honesty she was surprised that she didn’t have flecks of grey through her pelt. Ignoring everyone in camp, she stiffly moved towards the fresh kill pile, snagging a small bird and wolfing it down in one go she headed for the warriors den before pausing and glancing around. Spotting Angus she turned and padded over to him shoving her face into his shoulder and then nestling her face into his neck fur not caring she was in the apprentice den, she just wanted to go somewhere quiet and alone to snuggle into the dog and rest. She was terrified of sleeping, what if she did and dreamed of what had been done to her, what if she dreamed and saw the dark forest wolves who’d tormented her? Gritting her teeth so she didn’t cry like a weakling, Rosethorn blocked out the rest of the world intently focusing on Angus and Angus alone, his familiar somewhat doggy smell strangely comforting. He was there, she wasn’t alone, she didn’t know if she’d ever be able to go into details about what had happened to her, but she’d be okay, she had him.
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 6:18 am

Smiling up at him when he licked her ear, Maplepaw wagged her tail fiercely the gentle smile reassuring her, she hadn’t had much training since then but was able to show him her hunters crouch that had improved a little. Carefully stalking a leaf as if it was a squirrel she remembered the big males words from when he’d first met her and did her best to show them off. Pouncing on the leaf and giggling as it crinkled in her mouth, the red and cream she wolf got up and dusted herself off, oh she’d show him what she’d learnt from Anders as well! Crouching down and focusing more on what he’d had time to show her, Maplepaw did her best to mimic what had been shown to her by the loner, she didn’t like fighting but she supposed that fighting was part of being a warrior so that was ok. Balancing her weight out over her four paws, her hackles rising a little as she did so a natural response to the pose she was attempting to strike. Maple would do her absolute best and would make the dark warrior proud, and show her brother that she was just as good as he was
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 am

Returning to camp, Shadowheart glanced about camp and found to his surprise that nothing had happened, yawning and tired after two long nights without much sleep. However there were things to do, flicking his tail for Song of the Sky to come with him he lead her over to the medicine den and spoke softly “In here is where our medicine wolves sleep, tend patients and store your herbs” tiredness glittered in gold eyes, “if you need anything, I’m happy to help just holler out for me okay?” he was starving and couldn’t wait for something to eat, unsure if he should take something since he hadn’t hunted. Deciding to ignore his snarling stomach, the handsome wolf lay down in a patch of sunlight near the medicine den and closed his eyes with a soft sigh. Quickly falling asleep despite the hunger that kept gnawing at him, the black wolf became relaxed and peaceful in sleep as if nothing was bothering him at all, his body stretching out so his thick black fur could get as much sunlight as possible. As ever he dreamed of what once was, and what might have been, twitching slightly in his dreams, occasionally murmuring to himself, jerking awake suddenly after his dreams turned bad, the dark coloured wolf got up and padded over to the fresh kill pile picking a small but round rabbit and settling down to eat quite hungrily, deciding that he'd hunt after wards after all he'd been on a long journey too and from the sacred place these packs revered a quick snack and then a hunt to replendish the pile would be fine surely  
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:41 am

Still confused over Cherrypaw’s actions, Angus wagged his tail gently at Rosethorn when she returned, swiping his tongue over her fur when she leaned his head into him. She looked so exhausted, and almost old. Deciding that sleep would be a good thing, away from everyone, he nudged her with his nose. “Come on Rosie,” he murmured, no longer caring that Cherrypaw could probably hear him. It didn’t matter. Padding out of the den, he sought out the place in the camp that he’d found that was quiet and peaceful, and away from everyone. Unsure what to do now, he ran his tongue gently over her ears, trying to comfort her. He didn’t know how he could help her, so he stayed quiet, his puppyish nature buried and hidden for once. Now really wasn’t the time to be a goof and bounce around, not while she was hurting like she was. Nuzzling into her, he managed to get her to lie down, and then curled with her, resting his head on her shoulders like before.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 am

She’d managed to hide her grief on the long trek back, looking her normal distant self by the time they got back into the camp. Glancing around, she paid attention to what Shadowheart was saying, giving a quiet nod as he explained to her. Grateful for it, she let him wander off as she inspected the den, shivering at the enclosed space. She’d have to work out something with that, she hated being in enclosed spaces. Far more used to sleeping under the stars, she was pleased with the stock of herbs, giving a soft thank you thought to the previous shaman. Clouds of the Nettle, she remembered. He must have been a good medicine wolf, and she inspected the nests, curious about them. They seemed to be more comfortable than the way they’d done it back home, so she’d keep those. Content to meld her teachings, and the strange tribe’s ways together, she deposited her bag near the herbs stock and padded out again. Not particularly hungry, she instead found a spot in the morning sun that was out of the way and curled up there into a tiny red ball. Closing her eyes, she looked almost relaxed for the first time arriving in the camp, letting her mind drift as she rested.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 am

Nightstar watched as Maplepaw demonstrated the stalking technique he had helped her with and gave an approving nod but her attack stance was unbalanced. His paw pushed on her red side sending her staggering from the light touch and he moved her paws into a more balanced stance for her and with his paw under hers showed her how to strike. "Keep low makes you less likely to be knocked off balance." He advised before tunning her through some other stalking techniques. He also showed her some defensive manoeuvres and another attack that would work well with her size. Once he was happy she knew how to practice them he stepped back after giving her a lick over her ear. "I will see you next time little one. Go practise by the border where your clan can't disturb you." He told her with a smile before he let the dream go allowing the apprentice to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 6:34 am

Cherrypaw watched as even Angus abandoned her with the fresh-kill still in front of her and watched as he and Rosethorn laid down somewhere in camp and her sky-blue eyes that once were dark with sorrow were now flickering with deep jealousy. She didn't have anyone who would lick her head, she didn't have anyone she could talk to about it. She whimpered and slowly began eating the fresh-kill, which she quickly finished and her gaze fell upon the medicine den. She hadn't been accepted as the medicine wolf apprentice yet so she was still a pathetic warrior apprentice with a crippled paw. She glanced towards Berrywhisker as the fae finally returned and went inside the warriors den. She knew she'd never be welcome in that den for as long as she lived. If Skysong wanted to get to know her that was fine but it would take her a while to open up to the bob-tailed red she-wolf. She stood up from her sitting position and yelped as she stepped onto her crippled paw. She limped a little towards the apprentice den and padded inside of it.

She fixed her nest a little bit by replacing the moss in different places before curling up in it. She yawned widely and then her eyes grew heavy with sleep. She placed her head over her bushy tail and her eyes quickly closed, giving into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:45 pm

The brown-furred warrior had been silent since she returned to the camp. She had ignored the rest of the Clan for the most part, and instead was lost in her thoughts. Even though she'd initially felt conflicted about her cousin's return, Leopardstrike had since realized that she'd been glad Ghostwhisper was finally back. But now she was gone, and Leopardstrike's only kin remaining was Dolphinsplash. I'm sorry that I couldn't save you, Ghostwhisper. She knew deep down that Ghostwhisper's death wasn't her fault. Ghostwhisper had been too far away, and there hadn't been any signs to alert Leopardstrike that she'd been in trouble. And yet, she couldn't help but feel at least a bit guilty. The what if? still bothered her—if she'd gone along with Ghostwhisper to investigate whatever it was she'd been looking at, if she'd been paying more attention, if she'd forbidden Ghostwhisper to wander off alone—would Ghostwhisper still be alive?

She'd left her thoughts temporarily when Jaydust was brought into the camp dead and when Nettlecloud died shortly thereafter. Both deaths had surprised her, and she was quite sad for the loss of both Clanmates even if she hadn't been particularly close to them. She was later on surprised when Rosestar announced her resignation from leadership. She'd never have expected that Rosestar would step down as leader, but supposed that she could understand why she had. Leopardstrike wasn't certain if she herself could keep calm in light of all the deaths. Leopardstrike was uncertain whether Cloudwisp would want to become leader or not, considering how unsure the deputy seemed to be in general. She didn't really care, however. The matter would resolve itself one way or another. For the moment, Leopardstrike headed into the warriors' den and into her nest. She didn't fall asleep right away, but had instead stayed up for several minutes afterwards thinking about all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 am

When Shadowheart had approached him about going out to check on the patrol, he'd nodded his head in agreement. The others had been gone for awhile, and the missing sun seemed to be an omen of sorts. It didn't seem like it was safe to be out of camp for very long. Before they'd been able to leave, however, Rosestar and Leopardstrike returned to the camp, carrying the limp form of Ghostwhisper. Another, unfamiliar wolf had arrived with them, but Rockybolt guessed she was probably friendly considering she'd come in with the patrol. Instead, he turned his attention to Ghostwhisper. Frowning, he approached the patrol, hoping that Ghostwhisper had merely been injured. It was quickly made apparent that that was not the case. He was deeply saddened by the loss, for he'd considered Ghostwhisper a good friend.

He'd sat vigil for her alongside his Clanmates, but was shocked when he found out that Jaydust and Nettlecloud had died. How could all of this have happened? Rockybolt hadn't been as close to either of the two wolves as he had been to Ghostwhisper, but he thought of most of his Clanmates as friends. Rosestar's later announcement surprised him, but he understood her reasoning. After the vigil he headed into the warriors' den for a quick rest, knowing that no matter how sad he felt, Clan life never stopped and he'd still have duties to perform when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:23 am

He'd praised her and seemed proud of her, after that the mysterious large brown male with his piercing green eyes allowed the red female to wake. Waking up with a start she got up rather quickly and shook herself out removing some moss from her fur, noticing Cherrypaw lying distraught on her own next Maple was about to ask if she could help before the warriors words echoed in her head. Right she had to go to the border, okay slipping out of the apprentices den she glanced about with an innocent look on her features. She couldn't go out the main entrance, so she'd have to figure out another way, perking up she collected some moss off of a tree and padded into the nursery under the pretense of cleaning it out for the next pups that came along. Quietly making a hole in the back of the den she slipped out of the clan camp and into the outside world, taking a breath to comfort herself with that she wasn't really breaking the rules if a wolf from starclan had come to her and told her to go to the border. Her uneasiness was settled a little from that and so gave her courage to continue forward, now what border was the next thing, she wasn't too keen on the shadowclan border after everything that'd happened so she'd go to the riverclan border and practice there, heck maybe she could even give fishing a go in the river.
~Riverclan and Thunderclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 2:11 am

The young warrior stepped out of the warriors' den, his jaws parting wide in a yawn. He was quite exhausted after having spent the night awake in vigil for the Clanmates who had died. Apart from that, he was still rather stressed out from that strange occurrence with the sun and worrying about whatever had happened in the Maple Forest. And on top of all that, Rosestar had stepped down as leader, which might mean for a more stressful time in the Clan as Rainseeker adjusted to being leader. He didn't know if they'd already left to the Mooncave or not. He didn't see Rainseeker (or was it Rainstar now?) in the clearing, so he wasn't too sure. He still couldn't believe that Cloudwisp had turned down the opportunity to be leader. If I had been deputy, I would be honored to step up as leader. I certainly wouldn't let my Clan down. Surely it must have been against the rules to refuse to become leader. He wasn't aware of any such rule, but in his opinion, it ought to be one. Perhaps if someone forfeits becoming leader, they lose their position as deputy. That sounded reasonable enough to him.

Putting his thoughts aside for now, the warrior decided to get something to eat. He could feel his stomach rumbling already. He turned towards the fresh-kill pile and selected a sparrow, settling down to eat it. It was a rather pleasant, sunny day, especially for leaf-fall. It seemed as if greenleaf wasn't fully ready to let go of its hold on the forest. Pigeonheart was very thankful that the sun had returned. Hopefully it meant an end to the troubles that had recently affected ThunderClan. He glanced over towards the nursery when he noticed Maplepaw carrying some moss toward it. He nodded in approval; he was quite proud that Maplepaw was taking her apprenticeship duties seriously. There weren't any pups in the nursery at the moment, so it meant that Maplepaw was going above and beyond what she had to do. If only all apprentices could take the rules far more seriously than they tended to.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 3:25 am

Rainstar entered the camp with a hare hare and a squirrel in her jaws so she didn't come back empty pawed. Dropping the fresh kill on the pile she bounded up onto the rocks above the leaders den.
"Let all the old enough to hunt their own prey gather for a clan meeting" she called out her voice strong. She watched as her clan gathered around and took a deep breath before she continued to speak. "As you all know I traveled with Rosestar, Shdowheart and Song of the Sky to the moon cave. There I met with Skyclan and I was a accepted by them as Thunderclans new leader. I say these words so starclan may here and approve my choice, Cloudwhisp will remain as Thunderclans deputy." She said smiling, "Rosestar has returned to Rosethorn and we thank you for your time as leader and I hope I will always have you to talk too. On another note, I have found Mustangspirit alive if somewhat injuired. However who found him first has me concerned. Lion is currently in the dark forest weaving lies around our clan mate who I am afraid to say seems to be suffering from a loss of memory with his head wound. Light fire, Blackadder and Pigeonheart I want you three to go chase the murderous rogue off Thunderclan territory." She told them nodding at the warriors as she spoke. She didn't announce Song of the Sky because she wanted to let the female do it once she was ready. The patched female jumped down signalling the end of the meeting with a sift thud of her creamy paws hitting the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:12 am

The light ginger, dark ginger, and white fae had slept for quite a while before her sky-blue eyes finally fluttered open. Her muzzle opened with a wide, loud yawn and she slowly sat up and stretched her back a bit and then her legs. She licked her lips, a little hungry but was still too upset to eat. She missed Nettlecloud and wished she could've saved his life back then. She slowly stood up and walked outside the apprentice's den. She scanned the camp to realize she had missed on a Clan meeting however she heard all that Rainstar had told the Clan so it didn't concern her in the slightest. She yawned again as she heard that Song of the Sky was accepted by StarClan as the new Medicine Wolf of ThunderClan and Cloudwisp had remained as the deputy. Figures the stumpy-tailed wolf would be accepted and yet I haven't been yet! she thought in her mind before her gaze fell upon the Medicine den. Half of her wanted to curse that she-wolf for taking Nettlecloud's place, and the other half of her wanted to get to know the fae that was out in the open.

So, tail tucked she limped over to the fae. "Congratulations on getting accepted by StarClan, I wish I could say the same for me." she said, flicking her tail once behind her once it was untucked.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 9:28 am

Twitching an ear at the call from the tribe's leader, the little wolf pulled her thoughts back to herself and lifted her head to listen. It would be good to pay attention and learn this tribe's new ways. The knowledge of her mother and mentor being dead was still raw and painful, and she just wanted to curl away under a tree for a while, but she couldn't do that right now. Perhaps later tonight once everyone was asleep she'd go and find somewhere to sit and watch the moon. Preparing to settle down again and let her thoughts drift, she was interrupted by the young trainee shaman. Studying the young thing, Song gave a slight yawn and sat up, prepared to listen to her. “Thank you,” she said quietly, drifting her gaze over the rest of the wolves in the camp absently. “I'm sure you'll be accepted when you're truly ready,” she explained in her gentle way. “All things come at their own pace. If you truly want to learn, then it will come.” Hoping that the youngster would take her advice on board, she gave the other female a gentle smile. She was admittedly a bit distracted, her thoughts lingering on the dark shadows that she'd noticed around the red-leafed forest, especially when the champion had been killed. She would have to tell the new leader that information as soon as she could.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 1:08 am

He'd been curled up with Lightfire when Rainstar strode back into camp with her nose in the air, leaping up onto the rock and calling a clan meeting the orange eyed male listened without much interest until she mentioned Lionpaw. A sneer flicked onto his muzzle as he stood, padded out of the warrior den and called Rainstar out on her obvious idocy "Oh well done rainstar, sure, send Lightfire who's only just returned, is emaciated and exhausted after the wolf thats tried to kill him all his life. The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but your brains long gone isn't it hm? Maybe you should try to use what you have in your head instead of constantly trying to figure out how to get with Mustangspirit" Lightfire wouldn't be going, he'd be staying in camp, resting and rebuilding his strength not listneing to the folly the new inexperienced leader was spouting out like a fountain of urine. Flicking his orange gaze over at Rosethorn he added snarkily "Sure you picked the right wolf to succeed you Rosethorn? She's making blunders already..." he himself would be more than happy to go and mock the gingernut fool who'd gotten onto his blacklist.returning to the warriors den he nudged lightfire and spoke somewhat softer to him "Wait here Baldrick, and try to rest" Glancing around and realizing his sister wasn't in camp, he couldn't help but feel amused, she was such a stickler for the rules and yet was breaking them herself? Idiot hypocrite oh well, padding over to his former mentor who hadn't appeared to notice that his new apprentice was missing, Blackadder quirked a brow waiting for the good intentioned but long winded wolf to get his rear into gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next