The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:40 am

Cherrypaw nodded, slowly standing up and lifting her lame fore-paw above the ground which she always had to do. She often wondered if her paw would ever get better and what her future name would be. Her eyes closed tightly as she reflected her childhood, constantly bullied for having this lame paw but her mother always being there for comfort. She smiled towards Nettlecloud and then limped towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Lightfire
Young Warrior
Lightfire

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:11 am

Lightpaw limped his way into the camp- the last time he had been seen there, he was small, fluffy, and healthy. Full of life and energy. However, as he returns, he is frail, skinny, his ribs visible through his pelt, his fur dull and stained with blood. His wide, once lively green eyes scanned the camp before he lifted his head with a faint grin. "S-StarClan above... It's... It's been so long..." The young wolf recalled the events which led to his absence. He had gone out hunting for prey on his own, determined to show off to Blackpaw. Yet he ultimately followed his prey out of ThunderClan, and ultimately lost his way. He did, however, encounter Lion, the fearsome ex-apprentice who had tried to murder him. This led to that, and he ran off, getting even more lost in the process. Thus, he had learned to survive on his own, gaining assistance from other wolves he'd run into whilst trying to find his way back. It had been quite a challenge for the male, even running into Lion at one point upon getting closer, injuring his front leg and ruining his chances of a successful hunt. He was starved and sickly at this point, surviving off scavenging and eating whatever he figured was edible.
Laying down, the male let out a loud whine. "Blackpaw! Wh-Where's Blackpaw?! I wanna see him, l...like, right n-now!"
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:15 am

Returning to camp it took one look at Nettlecloud and Cherrypaw to know that they'd sorted it out, With everyone back in camp it seemed bar one Angus she got up and shook her fur out before climbing the jumble of rocks that made up her den and also where she spoke to her clan from. Studying the wolves around camp she tipped her head back and howled "All wolves who can catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting" the words were nothing new indeed they'd been used for generations. Watching the wolves of her clan gather she waited until they were all there before she began speaking "We have a returning member amongst us, Crystalheart who left us for stormclan has returned as ghost. By my right as leader of this clan I ask us to welcome her back as Ghostwhisper" she paused to allow the clan to chant out Crystalhearts new name her gaze resting on ghostwhisper a moment and nodded slightly seeing she was content with the new name. "however that is not the only changes we have to share today, Coalpaw has informed me she wishes to become a warrior. apprentice, Rockybolt you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice" Looking over to Cherrypaw and Nettlecloud she added "It also pleases me to announce that Cherrypaw will fill Coalpaws paws as the medicine wolf apprentice, We wish you well on your journey to Starclan Cherrypaw" speaking warmly of the apprentice who's coat color so closely resembled hers, she nodded her head in Nettleclouds direction

Her gaze flicked to the darkly handsome apprentice Blackpaw. She didn't exactly get along with him however Pigeonheart had mentored him well and it was now finally time for him to be made a warrior.
"I, Rosesta, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his turn. Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
As she paused waiting for him to speak he nodded, and replied with the traditional 'i do' pleased he'd manged to keep his tongue in check for at least this she continued
" Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Blackpaw, from this moment you will be known as Blackadder. StarClan honors your Cunning and Intelligence, and we welcome you as a full member of Thunderclan."

Leaping down from the rock she padded over to the young warrior and rested her muzzle ontop of his shoulder, as per the custom Blackadder licked her shoulder rather respectfully. Returning to the rock her gaze found Maplepaw admittedly looking rather downtrodden as the clan cheered her brother on "In Light of Dovefrosts disappearance Maplepaw needs a new mentor Pigeonheart you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." He'd manaaged to train Blackadder after all and the black male was hardly an easy ride, whereas Maplepaw seemed eager to learn at least.

Now that Lightpaw had returned after vanishing, she recalled that before he'd vanished for a while his mentor had informed him that he was ready to become a warrior. So she locked her gaze with his and called out once more
"I, Rosestar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his turn. Lightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Pausing he soon replied with his affirmation, flicking her ears in a slight twitch she gave him a slight smile
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lightpaw, from this moment you will be known as Lightfire. StarClan honors your determination and Honesty, and we welcome you as a full member of Thunderclan."

Jumping down from the rock she rested her chin on the newly named warriors head and once he'd licked her shoulder she backed up and lead the clan in the chanting of the three new warriors in their clan
Blackadder, Ghostwhisper, Lightfire"
with that she ended the clan meeting and allowed every one to return to their duties. However it wasn't long before something unnerved her, something felt wrong with the air, glancing about she by chance glanced up at the sun to tel the time and what she saw spooked her although she quickly hid it. Something black had begun to obscure the sun, heading over to Nettlecloud, she planned to aask him what he thought it meant, it was unnatural
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:33 am

he'd been Skulking about the apprentice den when he'd heard a familiar voice, sticking his head out of the den his orange eyes had lit up seeing a familiar pelt. Leaping out of the den he nearly landed on his friend and nuzzled him "For starclans sake Baldrick you had me concerned you'd gone and died off without me" however he was soon distracted as rosestar called a clan meeting. Keeping close to his friend he leaned into him absently, puffing himself up with pride as he was named Blackadder a name he was quite pleased with. Adders were dangerous after all, soon after Lightpaw was named Lightfire and his little sister was given to Pigeonheart, the suggestion was perfect to him. Maple was a suck up after all. Holding his head high as his name was Chanted by the clan he paid little attention to the goings on of the clan, instead picking a fat rabbit off of the fresh kill pile and depositing it between Lightfires paws - he looked awful, setting himself next to his friend he began tending to the others fur quietly.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:04 am

Rosestar had returned and wasted little time in calling a clan meeting, sticking close to Rockybolt she sat next to him feeling content there. He was the only one she really knew after all, Hawk was missing and Moonshadow was gone too, so many familiar faces were gone vanished never to be seen again. She was sitting there thinking about it not really listening until she heard her old name. Snapping back to the present she stared up at Rosestar as the red hued female acknowledged her return back home and renamed her. A little apprehensive it didn't show, although the name she was given made her smile and a slight wag come to her tail. Her mother had been Rainwhisper, so having the same suffix as her made her feel a little bit closer to the mysterious she-wolf. Dipping her head she paid closer attention as the female upon the rock Named Blackadder and Lightfire new warriors of the clan and directed Maplepaw to Pigeonhearts care. Lifting her muzzle she wished she could chant out the others names as the clamor of the clan rose amongst her, instead all she could do was mutely sign their names.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:16 am

She'd not had much time to get a response out of Pigeonheart before Lightpaw returned to camp in rather bad condition on the cusp of getting up to see if he needed help she kept away knowing Blackpaw would lash out at her if she went too close to him. Blackpaw sure enough showed up and showed worry over the other apprentice fostering a strange fierce jealousy in her heart. How was it that a funny speaking apprentice meant more to the black apprentice than his own sister? Lashing her tail ill-manneredly  she glanced up as Rosestar called a meeting, not really moving from where she was as it was the best spot to listen she blinked as Rosestar announced that Coalpaw wanted to quit being a medicine wolf apprentice.  Why? Thats so strange to come out of the blue... Starting back a little when Rosestar named her brother a warrior and Lightpaw a warrior while assigning her to Pigeonheart hurt showed on her features briefly. He'd done it, he'd become a warrior while she was lagging behind as an apprentice, hurting more than she showed, the red female dipped her head respectfully to Pigeonheart  "I look forward to learning what you have to teach Pigeonheart" Maplepaw managed to get out feeling more alone than ever. She wanted to turn and flee, her paws trembled underneath her and she could feel the heat in her ears that signalled she was going to cry. The change in the sun however was the perfect opportunity to slip away unnoticed and so she did, sneaking out of camp and bursting into a run the tears pricking her green eyes.
~Swift End Cliffs~

Last edited by Maplepaw on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:26 am

He'd been sitting enjoying the warm Sun when a clan gathering had been announced, joining the ranks of his fellow clan members he couldn't help but notice that Angus, rosestars apprentice was missing. He could only shake his head, the apprentice was such a pup it was endearing, especially when one noticed that the fiery leader was rather tolerant of him. Gold eyes focused on Rosestar as she announced Coalpaws decision to quit being a medicine wolf which surprised him I didn't know they could do that, I hope Nettlecloud took it alright, although he might have fired her not thinking much more of it he looked over at Cherrypaw as it was announced that the sweet shy apprentice was to become a medicine wolf. The males gaze was kind and a slight smile lingered on his muzzle before he returned his attention to Rosestar, as she announced Blackpaw becoming Blackadder and Lightpaw who'd just returned to Lightfire. Remembering that Lightpaw had finished his training with Mustangspirit before he'd vanished for a few moons, he warmly cheered their names "Ghostwhisper, Blackadder, Lightfire" and with that the clan ceremony was over. Rosestar was off the rock and heading over to Nettlecloud and Cherrypaw, not really noticing the sun until all of a sudden it got dark as if it was dusk he glanced up and squinted before his mouth dropped open in shock. Something round and black was starting to block out the sun, what did this mean? Worried he glanced about half noticing that Maplepaw had left while he searched for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:27 am

Racing through the territory, the pup barely noticed that he'd missed some sort of gathering, also barely noticing Maplepaw as he passed her.  Pausing at the entrance with a front paw lifted, he sniffed for the leader, worry showing in every line of his body. Finally finding her moving over towards the medicine wolf, Angus barrelled over to her, trying to skid to a stop before he knocked into her, and failing miserably. Wriggling to his feet again, the words tumbled out of him. “The forest.. t-the trees. No leaves. They're bleeding. Someone watching.”  Terrified, he tried to nestle close to her, wanting some comfort. They were wolves, surely they knew what this meant. They had to have gone through something like this before, right? “The sun hurts, it's going away.” He was trembling, the young pup very unsure of what was going on, and for once his tail wasn't wagging madly. Instead it was tucked under him, and he huddled closer to the ginger coloured leader. She had to know what to do. She was the leader.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 am

About to open her mouth to speak to Nettlecloud something white and ginger barrelled towards her, recognizing it as Angus she had no time to get out of the way as he slammed into her. Growling angrily as she got back up to her feet she was about to pin the dog and give him a lesson in respect when she heard what he was saying "No leaves on the maple trees? Its still Green-leaf" Surely the pup was mistaken, when he started rabbiting on about Bleeding trees the Leader narrowed her eyes. They needed to get in control of the situation before any panic started, she turned to Nettlecloud and spoke softly "When you take cherrypaw to see starclan, see if they say anything about the sun being blocked out" despite the words it was spoken as a request the old medicine wolf one she had a lot of respect for. Turning to glance at the dog she wasn't aware that her gaze softened a little as the pup cowered into her a little, shaking her head she turned her gaze to the clan thinking it over "Leopardstrike and Ghostwhisper, Come with me, we'll see whats going on with the maple forest" she kept herself strong and let none of her own doubts and worries show. Looking at Angus she flicked her tail thinking to herself "Find something to eat then go curl up in the apprentice den" he wouldn't be any use to anyone as wound up as he was, so she left him there and padded to the clan entrance preparing herself to go out onto the territory and see what was going on with the maple forest. Half hoping it was all in the pups head she couldn't help the wary glance up at the sun before dragging her eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:51 pm

The young warrior lifted his head when he noticed Maplepaw sit down next to him, flicking his ears when he heard her speak. "The border patrol was fine," he said, pausing in his meal. "The white wolf is named Crystalheart or Ghost, I'm not sure which," he added. "Apparently, she was once a member of ThunderClan. I don't remember her, though." Pigeonheart sent a glance towards Maplepaw, recalling how he and Shadowheart had come across her scent at the border. He was about to ask why she'd left camp without permission when Maplepaw asked him about her brother's training. "Quite well, actually. He—" Pigeonheart broke off when Lightpaw entered the camp in pretty bad shape. He'd been missing for quite some time, and Pigeonheart was surprised by his return.

He didn't have time to finish answering Maplepaw's question or to worry about Lightpaw's condition when Rosestar came back into the camp and started a Clan meeting. He quickly finished off his meal before sitting in the crowd. Coalpaw's change to a warrior apprentice hadn't been expected, and he was rather confused about why she'd want to switch positions. When the ThunderClan leader began performing the warrior ceremonies, Pigeonheart perked his ears forward. He'd recently finished with Blackpaw's training and knew that his apprentice was ready to be promoted; this proved to be true when Rosestar named him as Blackadder. He was very proud that his apprentice had earned his warrior name. He was somewhat surprised when Rosestar decreed him as Maplepaw's next mentor, but was happy nonetheless. If he'd been entrusted with two apprentices, then surely he must be doing a good job as a mentor and a warrior. After the rest of the ceremonies were finished, Pigeonheart cheered out the new names along with the Clan.

He turned his attention back to Maplepaw when the apprentice addressed him. "I'll teach you all I know. We can get started on training soon," he told her. Before he could continue speaking, however, he realized that it was beginning to get dark. The temperature had dropped a little, as well. Had he somehow lost track of the time? He looked up at the sky to be sure when he noticed that the sun was partially covered by something dark. He let out a whine in surprise. Surely that wasn't possible! He hadn't noticed Maplepaw leave the camp, his fear about what was happening to the sun taking up all of his attention. To make matters worse, he heard Rosestar say something about the Maple Forest and taking a patrol out to it. Was something strange happening there as well?
Back to top Go down
Lightfire
Young Warrior
Lightfire

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Lightpaw barely had time to register Blackpaw's sudden appearance, happily barking and nuzzling into his fur like "StarClan above! I, like, missed you so much! It's been totally awful!
I'll tell you everything-"
But Rosestar had called a clan meeting. 'Oh, joy, great timing on my part...' he irritably thought, flicking his ears and muttering lowly, "... Later." He then sat down, licking his injured leg, listening to Rosestar. His heart filled with pride upon seeing Blackpaw getting called up. Blackadder. 'That's such a great name~! I'm so happy for him-,' His thoughts were cut off by Rosestar saying his name. His eyes widened slightly, tilting his head in confusion. Nonetheless, he lifted his head, muttering "I do." at her inquiry. He smiled weakly to himself upon receiving his new name. Lightfire. 'Perfect!' he thought, before thanking his friend and digging into the prey. "It's been so long since I've eaten..." he muttered miserably, licking his muzzle. He had just finished when he noticed the world getting rather... Dark. Glancing up, he let out a startled yelp, scrambling to his paws. "Blackpaw! I mean. Blackadder! What's wrong with the sun?!" Lightfire barked, his hackles fluffing up in alarm.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Edit: [I accidentally edited this post with a newer one instead of posting it separately and lost the original post. Please ignore the below post]

When Shadowheart had approached him about going out to check on the patrol, he'd nodded his head in agreement. The others had been gone for awhile, and the missing sun seemed to be an omen of sorts. It didn't seem like it was safe to be out of camp for very long. Before they'd been able to leave, however, Rosestar and Leopardstrike returned to the camp, carrying the limp form of Ghostwhisper. Another, unfamiliar wolf had arrived with them, but Rockybolt guessed she was probably friendly considering she'd come in with the patrol. Instead, he turned his attention to Ghostwhisper. Frowning, he approached the patrol, hoping that Ghostwhisper had merely been injured. It was quickly made apparent that that was not the case. He was deeply saddened by the loss, for he'd considered Ghostwhisper a good friend.

He'd sat vigil for her alongside his Clanmates, but was shocked when he found out that Jaydust and Nettlecloud had died. How could all of this have happened? Rockybolt hadn't been as close to either of the two wolves as he had been to Ghostwhisper, but he thought of most of his Clanmates as friends. Rosestar's later announcement surprised him, but he understood her reasoning. After the vigil he headed into the warriors' den for a quick rest, knowing that no matter how sad he felt, Clan life never stopped and he'd still have duties to perform when he woke up.

Last edited by Rockybolt on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 am

Leopardstrike caught the smile that Ghost sent to her, wondering if it meant that she wanted to speak to her later. She simply returned the smile with a small nod of her own. She wasn't too certain how she felt about Ghost's return. On the one hand, she was kin, but she'd also left ThunderClan. Leopardstrike was conflicted on whether or not she should feel happy at her cousin's return. She hadn't had long to think about this further when Rosestar called a Clan meeting. The warrior stayed near the back of the crowd, not cheering when most of her Clanmates did. She wasn't one for cheering. After the meeting ended, she started towards the newly-named Ghostwhisper to welcome her into the Clan—surely she should welcome Ghostwhisper, no matter how she felt—but stopped short when she heard Rosestar call for them both. Figuring that she might as well welcome Ghostwhisper later once they left on patrol, she padded over to the ThunderClan leader. Although it had begun to grow a bit dark, she paid the sky no attention, figuring that she'd just lost track of the time. She wasn't certain why a few other wolves appeared worried, but figured that it had to do with whatever was happening with the Maple Forest.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:50 am

Cloudwisp looked up when she heard a Clan meeting beginning, quickly making her way over to the growing crowd of wolves. She sat down, listening to the announcements and promotions as they happened. She was happy for everyone that got promoted, recalling her own warrior ceremony. It didn't seem like it was that long ago, but already so much had happened since then. She was also glad that Crystalheart, or rather Ghostwhisper, had rejoined ThunderClan. She had been a young apprentice when the warrior left the Clan and she didn't remember her very well, but nonetheless Cloudwisp was glad that she was back.

Soon after the ceremony's conclusion, she spotted Angus race into the camp and over to Rosestar. The apprentice looked distraught from what she could tell. She started towards the two when she heard Rosestar announce that a patrol would be sent to the Maple Forest. Had something happened there? The deputy made her way over to the camp entrance, dipping her head to Rosestar in respect. "I will watch over the camp while you're away," she said, taking a seat by the entrance. Noticing Rosestar look up at the sky, Cloudwisp looked up as well. Shock became evident in her expression when she saw that something appeared to be blocking a part of the sun. Was this an omen from StarClan? The silvery-white wolf frowned, hoping that Nettlecloud would know something about what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 am

Cowering a little at her soft growl, he tucked himself close to her with a quiet whimper. He gave a nod at her instruction to go find something to eat, and slunk away. Nosing through the fresh kill pile, he found that he wasn't that hungry and just took a small mouse from the very bottom. Taking it with him to his nest, he curled up tightly, still trembling about what he'd seen. Nothing felt right, and he didn't understand what was going on. Gulping down the mouse listlessly, he tucked his paws in close and fligcked his tail over his nose, trying to settle and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 am

Cherrypaw lifted her head, proud of herself for once and then noticed Rosestar talking to Nettlecloud and then wondering what the dog (Angus) was talking about. "Bleeding trees"? "Sun hurts?" What a bunch of mouse-brained fairy tale! she thought to herself. She limped to her new mentor and waited for him to lead her on but first she ate a rather plump squirrel to get ready for the journey ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 6:54 am

When the clan meeting was called, Nettlecloud stepped out his den, gathering with the others to hear the announcements. As expected, Rosestar proclaimed to the clan that Coalpaw would be training to be a warrior, and Cherrypaw would be his new apprentice. Besides a few murmurs and some confused glances, it seemed to roll over smoothly. Next the leader promoted two apprentices into warriors. It came as a surprise to Nettle that Lightpaw- now Lightfire, had returned to Thunderclan, and the Medicine Wolf narrowed his eyes at the young male. He didn't appear to be injured, just starved, but he still made a mental note to check up on him anyways later on. "Those two are very close.." He thought, observing the new warriors as they were together. Blackadder and Lightfire seemed to be inseparable, and more than just a friendly way. "Hmph. Will have to keep an eye on them." Nettlecloud wasn't exactly so open to new ideas, and though he had heard of two males being close, the thought did not sit well with him.
The old wolf had started to turn away and pad back into his den, when he felt a sudden change. His fur began to rise and his spine tingled. Letting out a growl, he flattened his ears, soon feeling the light of the sun growing dim. He needn't look up at the sky to confirm his suspicion, his clanmates did that for him, their cries and whimpers echoing through out the camp.  The apprentice dog came bounding up, eyes glazed over with fear as he looked to Rosestar for direction. The Medicine wolf just stood still, taking in his surrounding with unease. "This is bad. An ill omen indeed." Closing his eyes briefly, Nettlecloud felt the darkness chill his fur, creeping until even his bones felt the peculiar iciness. Wind whipped through the trees, and faint whispers echoed in the air. Their voices hushed and hurried, full of fear. Amongst the intangible noises Nettle could pick up only one word. "Alone." It came so quickly and so hushed, that the male could not be sure if he heard it correctly. "Alone? Is Starclan abandoning us?" His fur bristled more and he opened his eyes, sweeping his gaze around the camp for his apprentice. At Rosestar's words, he turned towards her and nodded his head. "I'll see what I can do." He replied simply, his voice stiff.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:13 am

It wasn't long after the ceremony that a dog shot into camp and barreled into Rosestar. Quite comfortable where she was she didn't move from her position next to Rockybolt, she scratched behind an ear the silent she wolf not bothered by the sudden darkness. However hearing her name and seeing Rosestar wanted her, Ghost perked her ears forward, Rosestar explained shortly that they'd take a patrol to the maple forest to see what was going on. Not sure what exactly what was going on herself she supposed it was a good idea to visit some of Thunderclans new territory. The white she wolf rather delicately made her way over to the entrance of the camp and then stood there waiting. A little unsure about Leopardstrike she kept her distance quite certain that her cousin wouldn't be so fond of her. Although she was somewhat bigger than Rosestar, the unnatural silence of the forest made her shrink down a little her ears flattening back a bit against her head. Shifting her white paws upon the earth she took in a deep gulp of fresh air, the various smells in the forest coming to her. Once Rosestar was ready, she travelled with Rosestar and Leopardstrike to the maple forest wondering what it was like. From Angus's words something strange and unusual was happening and she was quite curious to see what it would actually be like.
~The Maple Forest~
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:28 am

Cherrypaw limped towards the camp exit and sat down there waiting for her mentor. She wondered what the Moonstone looked like and what dream she'd have while she went there. She also wondered what her life would be life from now on and what the future held for her. She wagged her tail, she knew her mother would be proud of her.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 am

Sighing as madness ensued, the firey leader nodded her head in gratitude to the old medicine wolf, once Leopardstrike and ghostwhisper appeared at her side she almost hesitated unsure what they would meet. Although she half registered Cherrypaw appearing somewhat dismissive of Angus's words, although the dog was rather puppish he had a good heart and not much got him so spooked. Hoping that as she got older she'd learn wisdom and not to judge as a medicine wolf, silently wishing them well and hoping that Starclan would be able to offer some advice to the medicine wolves as they were certainly going to need it. So many things were likely going to occur due to this infernal darkness that had swept over the land and she doubted any of it however it might keep the other clans too busy to attempt to steal some of their precious land. Drawing herself up into the leader she had become, Rosestar lead the small patrol out towards the maple forest her doubts ever swirling around in her mind as she did so. Had it really been right for her to become leader? Was her firebrand personality even a good idea to lead a clan? She couldn't be sure, and so decided not to dwell on that too far and instead looked forward to returning to camp and keeping an eye on the playful dog
~The Maple Forest~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next