The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Eclipsestar
Shadowpaw
Diamondfang
Lilacpup
Dark Forest Spy
Dawnflame
Dappledpup
Darkpup!
Eclipsepup
Silverpup
Windpup
Blackpup
Avalanchepup
Silenttpup
Beechpaw
Ferretdash
Lilacsplash
Embershard
Ashfrost
Silverfern
Honeybadger
Thornfur
Wrenclaw
Lilysong
Larkstar
StarClan
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the nursery is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue35/35WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 6:19 am

He’d been going through his herbs already, searching his vast stores of knowledge for what these wolves put on their dead. Finding a stranger herb, he nosed it back into its place, getting sidetracked. There’d been a pack of wolves very far to the north that had used that on their dead, and he had been sure to keep a sample of it in case he found it elsewhere in his travels. Shaking his head a little, he nudged that memory back away, and collected the herbs that Honeybadger had mentioned. Padding out in time to hear Larkstar’s orders, he ignored the pups that the elder was shepherding towards the nursery. Healthy pups were none of his concern, and neither were healthy adults. Murmuring quiet words that were from his own puphood and that his mother had taught him, he carefully tended to the body, laying Lilacsplash so that it looked like she was sleeping. She’d held on so bravely, long enough to wean her pups, and despite being stuck where she was, that didn’t mean they wouldn’t do what was normal for her body. Perhaps one day she’d escape, for he didn’t believe that she of all wolves would be stuck there forever. She’d been a smart female, she’d find her way out.

Finished with his job, he took a few steps back, aiming a narrowed look at the two warriors. “It’s been long enough,” he snapped, flicking his tail impatiently. Noticing the shadow that Wrenclaw had found, he gave a sigh. Great, another other-wordly thing to keep an eye on so the idiotic clan wolves wouldn’t freak out. “Chase it out and bury her,” he grumbled. Perhaps he’d take a stroll to the Moon Cave and see if there was anything he could learn from the other idiots in the sky. Although they could occasionally be helpful, he never really counted on them for anything.
Once Wrenclaw and Thornfur were busy with their job, the old greying wolf padded over in time to hear the end of Honeybadger’s story, a small rabbit in his jaws. Depositing it down next to Honeybadger, he surveyed the sleeping pups, satisfied that he didn’t have to do anything more with them. He was running low of a few herbs stocks, and he was planning to go for a wander that night and see what he could find, and just finally have some time to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blackpup
Pup
Blackpup

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 6:25 am

Bouncing to her feet, the little leggy pup danced over to the nursery, bolting in first and snuggling up as close as she could get in between her favourite wolf’s front paws. Watching Honeybadger eagerly, Blackpup focused on the story, committing it to memory like all the other stories she’d been told. Fascinated by it all, she had so many more questions, but a quick look at the other pups told her that question time was not now. Licking at the elder when she was nuzzled, she yawned widely and curled up happily wedged between Honeybadger’s front paws still. Spotting Ashfrost come in as she began to drift off to sleep, she studied him very curiously. All his mannerisms seemed to make so much more sense now, but she was still going to pester Honeybadger with questions later. After her nap.
Back to top Go down
Windpup
Pup
Windpup

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 8:53 am

The little pup was soon nudged away from Lilacsplash's corpse, looking around for his beloved father as he was herded away, disappointement filled his currently blue eyes. Where is he? I want to be a wolf just like him i need him to help show me now mas gone away but he was nowhere to be found. Frowning and becoming somewhat upset he resisted being herded into the nursery, where was his father? Kaispirit where was he? Becoming more and more wound up the pup struggled when he was curled up around but soon gave in. resting his head down and peering out of the den entrance desperately hoping for him to show up, Windpup fell asleep somewhere during the story exhausted from mourning of the loss of his mother. He was warm there in the embrace of Honeybadger with his siblings there with him, snuggling into silverpup in his sleep he relaxed, he'd be the best warrior in windclan just like Kaispirit his loyal loving affectionate father. The news that his father had abandoned them would likely break the little pup but for now he was fast asleep in temporary bliss.
Back to top Go down
Avalanchepup
Pup
Avalanchepup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 9:00 am

Avalanchepup's blue eyes widened in shock at the sight of Lilacshade's lifeless body. The tiny white fluffy pup slowly padded over to her body and laid his forehead against her soft belly. He whimpered and whined and then fell into a silent vigil. Who was to be his mother now that she was gone? All her pups were more like strangers than they were adoptive siblings. He lowered his ears and closed his eyes, silently wishing he could hear her heartbeat once more, though he heard nothing and felt nothing but her now cold fur. He nuzzled her muzzle and licked it lovingly and then curled up at her side once going between her fore-legs and then he laid there, tears dripping from his eyes. He will miss her dearly, for she had protected him from the cold and was there for him up 'til now. He licked his lips and then covered his eyes with his soft fore-paws as his white body shook with his silent sobs.

What was he to do now? Was he to live on with her in memory or was he to find somebody else to call "mom"?
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:32 am

It continued its observations with keen eyes as the clan followed the elders orders and it rippled slightly as it laughed at how blind the leader appeared as her eyes passed over their hiding spot. "Oh the frightened Wrenclaw. Why should I answer to you?" It said forming a more wolf like shape. "I am observing or are you too blind to see that?" It stepped closer to the warrior and grinned wickedly but before it could speak again another wolf spoke. It's dark amber eyes landed on the one who spoke and it chuckled as it padded towards Ashfrost. "How do you intend to do that? Blow at me?" It asked before howling with laughter. The sound was chilling and evil as it rolled on the ground before regaining composer. "Don't stress that herby brain of yours I have all I need.....for now." With those words it collapsed back into a ball and headed out of the camp entrance with surprising speed.

Back to top Go down
Lilacpup
Pup
Lilacpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:34 am

Lilacpup had been rather excited for the Clan meeting—she had never seen one before, after all. What would it be like? What would Larkstar tell them? She couldn't wait to find out. She took a seat close to the front of the crowd, her gaze focused on the WindClan leader expectantly. Oh yay, it's a ceremony! She had heard about these. One day, it would be her turn to step forward before she started on the path to becoming a warrior. For now, she was content to watch. The promotion of a new Clan deputy was quite interesting to see, as well. The pup cheered out with the rest of the Clan when the time came for it.

That must have been the end of the meeting. Lilacpup was about to leave in search of her siblings when Larkstar spoke up again. The mention of her mother caused Lilacpup to glance up. What did the leader have to say about Lilacsplash? Larkstar's next words caused Lilacpup's heart to plummet. "What...?" Her blue eyes were wide with shock. Surely Lilacsplash was fine? At that moment she heard Dappledpup crying, which further cemented the fact that Lilacsplash was gone. "But... but.... It can't be true." Her words were a whisper, hardly audible even to her own ears. Lilacpup stood still, her face devoid of emotion for a few moments before she started to sob. She tried to stop herself; she needed to be strong, especially for her siblings. She was the oldest.

At the thought of her littermates, Lilacpup glanced about for them, trying her best to keep from crying again. She noticed Honeybadger leading them into the nursery, and padded after them. The elder began to tell a story, but Lilacpup found it hard to focus on it. All she could think about was Lilacsplash, the one she'd been named after. How could she be gone, just like that? Lilacpup had seen her earlier in the day, and she'd been alive then. And now she wasn't. It took every ounce of restraint she had to keep from crying again. She shivered slightly and curled up next to her siblings, but she couldn't sleep. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/40WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Wrenclaw bristled at the stranger and raised his tail, his eyes narrowing even further. The ominous wolf-creature responded spitefully, throwing an insult at the male's intelligence. Although offended, Wren said nothing for a moment and simply watched, the ever present feeling of eeriness seeming to only intensify as the being took on a more wolf shape. "A Dark Forest wolf? But how could've it have gotten here?" He could figure out that whatever this 'wolf-creature' was, it was obviously something unnatural and from another realm. The way it moved and behaved, the way it took on different forms and slipped in and out of camp like some sort of liquid, these traits did well to identify it as something out of the physical and mortal coil of their reality. But the male could not understand how on earth such a being could even come to the physical world in the first place.
Ashfrost spoke up from behind him, telling him to chase it out immediately. The stranger made another sharp retort, this time to the Medicine Wolf, telling him not to stress his 'herby brain.' With those words the creature left, slipping out of camp as easily as it had snuck in.
"It said it was observing? It had what it needed for now?" The male felt something dreadful creep up his spine, an uncertainty to what the wolf was referring to. "It must be a scout for other Dark Forest wolves. If they are Dark Forest wolves that is." Since there existed Starclan and the Dark Forest, there were always the possibility of another realm existing that the clan wolves knew nothing about. Yet from the way the stranger had addressed him and its knowledge about the Medicine Wolf, Wrenclaw had an idea that the stranger may have had known or at least heard of clan life.
Turning away, the male decided that he would warn Larkstar about the danger after he and Thornfur were done burying Lilacsplash. Letting out a sigh, Wrenclaw padded over to the body of the queen and began to drag her away from the camp. The two warriors buried the she-wolf between camp and the Bristle Hollow, the ground near the hollow being soft and easy to dig up. When done, the brute and his clanmate returned to camp. Wrenclaw then made his way over to the Leader's Den, poking his head inside. Larkstar laid curled up on some bedding, her features appearing grieved and mournful. She twitched and vaguely moved her paws while she slept, a soft whine escaping from her muzzle. The male fronwed, feeling sorry for his sister who he had one time had been very close to. "I've been neglecting our relationship. If I'm going to be loyal like Weedfang said, I need to start being close to her again." Letting out another sigh, Wrenclaw stepped inside the den and prodded the she-wolf gently with his nose. "Lark? Wake up, you're only having a bad dream.." He nudged her some more, noticing for the first time some of the wounds she had recently gotten. "Where on earth did those come from?" He wondered, worry flickering in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue35/35WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 9:36 am

Finally returning to camp, and with her jaws aching from the strength of her keeping back her tears and carrying many small white bones in her jaws. Embershard padded into the center of camp and set the small white bones down staring at them doing her best to keep herself from breaking down infront of everybody. Taking a long deep breath, Ember padded over to the leaders den where she could see Wrenclaws behind sticking out. "Larkstar..." embershard murmured quietly before realizing that the new leader of Windclan was asleep and... wounded? Flicking her ears and unwanting to intrude the red wolf glanced over at Wrenclaw "When she wakes, tell her that Dawnflame and I found Silentpup.... deceased and" it took her a large swallow to form her next words as bile once again rose in her stomach and threatened to escape her jaws "We found a large white she wolf, with what looked like dried blood on her fur, eating him" her ears flattened back against her head and her amber eyes glittered with unhappiness. Poor silentpup... he didn't deserve that, nobody deserved that, she couldn't think of a single wolf in the world that she'd let that happen too, even a shadowclan wolf didn't deserve that. Meeting Wrenclaws gaze squarely the loyal warrior of the clan dipped her head and retreated from the quiet den padding over to the small pile of bones and set herself down looking up to the sky as the sun had started its descent below the horizon, she'd wait and howl to the stars, hoping and praying that little Silentpup was with the star studded ancestors in the sky. Death seemed to frequent her clan so often, Snowstar, Brokenstar, Sunstar, Obsidianshard, Diamondfang, Lilacsplash, Silentpup with each death she felt a little more lonely a little more distant, a little more empty, what was she supposed to do when she was powerless each time to prevent their deaths? At the same time it urged her to hug the remaining members of her clan all the more tightly, they were all she had in the world and she'd do her best to protect them.
Back to top Go down
Dappledpup
Pup
Dappledpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:01 am

Sobbing brokenly over his mothers corpse he fought Honeybadger until the older wolf picked him up by the scruff and carried him away, tears coated his muzzle dripping off the end of his snout. Watching his mothers body as he was carried away he whispered a soft goodbye to her unheard even by himself, deposited in the nest with his siblings he didn't say anything as the elder launched into a story. He didn't want her to be his mum, he already had his mum, and the elders fur although familiar wasn't Lilacsplashes, Windpup and his siblings however were and so in an attempt to comfort himself he snuggled into them ending up right next to Blackpup. Not in the mood for talking he instead listened to the semi soothing sound of Honeybadger talking not really caring about what she was saying, but wanting to fall asleep so that he might escape the tragedy of loosing his mother. Of course she'd never said or done much but she was still his mother, the insecure heavy built pup thankfully soon fell asleep, his patched body relaxing and his cyan blue eyes closing. He dreamt that he was searching for his mother, wandering through a foreign land looking for her, under bushes in puddles everywhere and everywhere, calling out for her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 am

Deciding that yes, it was very much time to go for a wander and be away from the idiotic clan members, Ashfrost took a brief stock of his herbs and wandered out. It had been too long cooped up with others, and he was getting even grumpier than normal. Pleased that for once the pups were all quiet, and satisfied that no one else needed his immediate attention, the many hued grey wolf padded out of the camp, not even bothering to let anyone know where he was going. He was used to being on his own and fending for himself, and didn't see the point in having someone trot after him like a babysitter.

Midyn Caverns
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/30WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 10:16 pm

The brown fay slept with little peace, her thoughts restless and disturbed. She wasn't sure how long she had been sleeping, but the feeling of something prodding her made her eyes fly open and in a moment she was completely awake. She sat up and blinked at the male who had awoken her. "Wrenclaw?" She asked, her amber eyes meeting his. In his eyes she saw worry and the idea of something dreadful that had happened while she slept made her nervous. "What is it? Did something happen?" Lark still felt weary, but the sleep had been good for her. The wounds she had gotten earlier had stopped stinging, but there was still a dull ache that clung to her pelt. Wrenclaw seemed hesitant on telling her, but replied. "No one's hurt or anything. There was just... a stranger in camp a few minutes ago. They didn't have the scent of any clan, and I don't think they were...real?" He frowned as he tried to get his thoughts together, but the she-wolf felt a course of dread run through her as her brother continued. "They didn't appear physical and took on a different shape, but they were definitely a wolf." Larkstar felt some anxiety well up inside her, but she did her best to push the feelings down. Instead she gave Wrenclaw a long, hard look. "Are they gone now?" She asked, her voice steady despite her worries. "Yes, I chased them out myself." He replied, tilting his head somewhat. There was a long moment of pause before he continued. "You've seen them before, haven't you?" His eyes scanned the fay, gazing to each wound she had accumulated from the fight earlier. "Is that where you got all those wounds from?" There was a small amount of accusation in his voice, but it was mainly tinged with concern. The She-wolf sighed in reply and turned her gaze downward, feeling the same grief from earlier come back over her. "I've never been good at keeping secrets have I?" She responded, her voice softer. Wrenclaw still waited for an answer, so she continued. "I met them a while earlier, when I went out to search for Heavypaw. But not in the physical world. When I found Heavypaw, we were attacked by some twolegs. I.. well, I lost a life." She could almost feel her brother's piercing gaze as he stared at her in shock. "You lost a life?!" He parroted back, his voice low but filled with worry. Glancing at him, she could see the mixture of upset, hurt, and anger clear in his eyes as he processed what she said. "Why didn't you tell me?" He demanded, the anger in his gaze quickly giving way to more hurt.
Larkstar felt flustered and shook her head, letting out a sigh. "There was no need to, I was fine after, really. But when I did lose a life, I wasn't sent to Starclan. I.. met a dark forest wolf instead." The notion of unease came back to her as she recalled the traumatic event to mind. "I'm not sure why, but ever since the eclipse, the Dark Forest wolves have had an abnormal amount of power. And.. whoever has died since then has.. has gone to the Dark Forest, whether they deserve it or not." She finished quietly, her ears flat and her head facing downward in a somber position.
Before Wrenclaw could reply, Lark heard the sound of another she-wolf, her voice soft and full of grief. She listened as Embershard told her brother of tragic news, unaware that the leader was already awake. With widening eyes, Larkstar heard every word herself, feeling her heart beginning to shatter at the news. "No... Silentpup too?" She murmured, the same sentiments from earlier filling her with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Diamondfang
Warrior
Diamondfang

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue40/40WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Diamondfang slowly trudged her way back into camp. Her eyes locking on the turmoil around her, a rabbit fresh in her jowls. Concern hinted at her features as she dropped the prey on the fresh-kill pile and went to see if there was any way to help. What in the name of StarClan had she walked in to? She hadn't been out of camp that long. "What's going on?" She asked with a softer demeanor as she headed towards Honeybadger who was telling the pups the story. Silentpup. Lilacsplash. "Is there any way I can help?" She could go get the pups some food, or find Ashfrost to find herbs to calm their minds for just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/40WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 3:35 am

Wrenclaw listened as his sister continued her explanation of events that had happened. "She... lost a life. Where was I when this happened? I don't remember her leaving. Was it during the eclipse?" Guilt coursed through him as he took in her words, feeling the weight of when he lost Weedfang crushing him back down. "If she wasn't a leader, she would have died already. I... I can't handle losing them both. Why wasn't I there to protect her?" He thought, anguish filling his heart as he reflected on the idea of both Lark and Weed dying so close together. He couldn't stand it. Especially if what Lark said was true about wolves automatically going to the Dark Forest when they died. "So I guess that means Lilacsplash went there..." He thought, finding the thought of the fragile queen ending up in that cruel place completely horrifying.
Embershard came up behind him, letting him know about the passing of Silentpup. "Another one?" He thought grimly, turning and briefly stepping out of the den to meet the fay's gaze as she spoke. She seemed hesitant to continue, but finally spilled the details of the young pup's death. "She was eating him?!" He replied back to her, giving a look of disgust and shock. She seemed very disturbed herself by the event, so Wrenclaw decided not to press her but instead dipped his head to her. "I'll let Larkstar know." He responded, watching as she padded off. The male then stepped back inside to deliver the bad news, but from the look of dismay on Lark's face, he could guess that she had overheard their conversation. Her murmured words confirmed it, and he could see tears pricking the corners of her eyes. She looked at him in agitation, lowering her head to gaze at the ground. Wrenclaw moved closer to her, dipping his head to her shoulder in a comforting manner while she grieved.
Back to top Go down
Honeybadger
Elder
Honeybadger

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/30WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 6:31 am

Shaking her head at Silverpup as she tried to ask questions, the grizzled old elder spoke "Hush Silverpup and sleep, save your questions for the morning" not seeing Eclipsepup anywhere she frowned, she was rather worried about the young pup more than aware that some of her siblings didn't like her and blamed her for Lilacsplash's issues, which was rubbish in her opinion. It wasn't eclipsepups fault at all how could it be? However she couldn't change how they felt about her, despite her trying, disrupted from her thoughts by a voice the greyed female looked up and blinked seeing Diamondfang. The striped warrior was someone she rather liked, as she had always shown polite manners to her elders which was important in her opinion, unaware of what was going on outside of the den, Honeybadger sighed "Lilacsplash has passed on, thankfully they're asleep now, some prey for when they wake would be appreciated, they need to keep their strength up" they still needed milk as a part of their diet but without their mother meat would just have to do. Yawning she rested her muzzle on one of her legs, not minding that she was a substitute mother for the little ones at all, she'd liked being a mother although that was many moons ago now she was reliving some of it through the group of pups nestled into her.
Back to top Go down
Silverpup
Pup
Silverpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 6:47 am

Her ears dropped at Honeybadgers words and the silver fured pup twisted carefully amongst her siblings until she was in her preferred sleeping position. With her paws in the air the small fae hummed softly as she closed her blue eyes and calmed her mind slowly. It didn't take much time after she settled for her to drop off to sleep, which was signaled by a faint snore escaping her muzzle. As she slept her paws twitched as she dreamed of chasing rabbits and butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Diamondfang
Warrior
Diamondfang

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue40/40WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 8:04 pm

Diamondfang's maw turned to a frown as she gazed upon the children. It was tragic, losing a parent at such a young age. It wasn’t fair to any of them… not to the children and certainly not to Lilacsplash. Oh, how her children still had yet to grow and blossom into the warriors she knew they could be, or a medicine wolf if they so choose. She acknowledged Honeybadge’s words with a nod as she quickly sat back up, heading over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing two rabbits off the pile to take to the den for when they woke up, setting them down carefully near the elder and pups. “Just caught one of them myself… both still look fresh.”  Her mind instantly went to the children, how they were going to survive without their mother’s milk… it was something they’d have to figure out soon. “How did she pass? I saw her… it looked… I don’t even know how to properly describe it, Honeybadger…” The warrior was not often at a loss for words. She looked to the elder for some form of advice, or perhaps for an explanation. Many seemed to find themselves annoyed with her, but Diamondfang could see the wisdom of time in each of those who’d done their duty to the clan. Perhaps after this, she'd seek out Larkstar. The leader surely knew more about this, right?
Back to top Go down
Avalanchepup
Pup
Avalanchepup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Avalanchepup was currently sitting outside of the nursery. The fluffy white dog puppy was around apprentice-aged but he wasn't at all ready to become an apprentice yet. Plus he worried if his mentor would be prejudice against dogs. He felt as if he was the only dog here and he wasn't sure if he was. He stood up and groomed his fur slightly. His eyes had once been blue but now they had matured to their brown color he would have for the rest of his life. He didn't know what his name would turn into but he was certain it would fit it well. His curly tail was getting thicker-furred and it was starting to annoy him for he knew soon when it wagged it would get in the way of everything.
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:07 am

Looking around the camp that struck her was the fresh kill pile, she'd left camp originally to do some hunting only to see what had occured to silentpup. Getting up, the rather hollow female looked about, Wrenclaw was busy with his sister and she wasn't sure where Ferretdash was, however she did see DIamondfangs familiar features as she grasped two rabbits from the meager pile and took them to the nursery. Perhaps she'd like to go on a hunting patrol, some thing nice and easy for them to serve the clan, it might just get rid of the anxiety that was left hanging around her system after seeing a pup get eaten. Indeed it was going to be some time before the she wolf calmed down and unlikely that she'd ever trust trespassers on Windclan land ever again. Standing and needing something to do, Embershard walked over to the white female with her striking black stripes "Diamondfang, would you come with me for a hunt? I need to get out of camp" her amber eyes were hollow giving a subtle hint of the horror she'd seen earlier that day. Once she'd had her fellow warriors response, the red female looked over at Honeybadger and the pups her gaze softening a little, they were the future of the clan and she'd do anything and everything to protect them from what had happened to silentpup. For all she and Dawnflame knew, the strange white female had killed him to eat, how could they know any different after all? Deciding that the prairie was the best place to hunt, Embershard turned about and padded out of the clan camp picking up the pace into an easy trot. There was nothing like flying over windclan land like she had wings, but for now she kept herself restrained.
~Windswept Prairie~
Back to top Go down
Diamondfang
Warrior
Diamondfang

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:09 pm

The woman was only drawn away from the pups to Embershard’s words. When the warrior turned to gaze at her friend, she saw hints of horror, a frown firmly planted on her muzzle as she nodded. “We’ll get something fresh for the elders and the pups.” She answered with one last gaze at the children. “I’ll be back, Honeybadger.” She murmured as she rose to her paws to follow the other warrior out, letting her pick the location. It’d been a long while since her own mother passed, and she’d never known her father… at least, not official if she ever had met them. She still knew that pain, and she’d help the pups as best as she could. She took off running. The breeze swept through her fur as she left camp with one last glance behind her at the bodies of her fallen clanmates.
~~Windswept Prairie~~
Back to top Go down
Dappledpup
Pup
Dappledpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 11:16 pm

Waking up with a start the heavy set little pup struggled out of the elders hold, shaking himself off he looked about expecting to see his mother, remembering what had happened his head lowered and a quiet whine escaped him. What was he supposed to do without her? Feeling rather down, he watched as Diamondfang left the camp heading after Embershard, wanting something to do he looked back and spotted blackpup. Hoping that the little pup on stilt like legs would want to play with him, the dappled pup sat down and waited for her to wake up his cyan blue eyes glittering. He liked blackpup he could tell her anything and everything and it’d all be okay, she’d never treated him differently even though he looked nothing like his siblings who had the makings of traditional windclan built wolves. He hadn’t seen eclipse pup around much, quite pleased that he hadn’t seen her around, as he blamed her for the death and injury of his precious and loved mother. Getting a little impatient as he wanted something to distract himself, the patched pelted boy trotted out of the nursery and looked about at all the wolves sitting about doing nothing, Spotting Ferretdash and hoping that the brown warrior might want to do something fun, he made his way over to him and grinned up at him hoping that he’d maybe teach him something so for once he could do something that Windpup could not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next