The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RiverClan Camp

Go down 
+22
Follyfoot
Hollowpaw
Grayscale
Glacierpath
Bubblepaw
Violetpup
Glitterpaw
Ripplesplash
Curlypaw
Flamebreeze
Stormblade
Iceflood
Lunapaw
Twistedfoot
Graystar
Silentpaw
Oceanpaw
Forsakensoul
Pantherpup
Eaglepaw
Moonbreeze
StarClan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The furthermost camp away from the gathering place, the RiverClan camp is on an island in the middle of a small shallow lake. Littered with rocks, most of the dens have been dug out of the earth and are situated beneath trees as the roots keep the dens together better. The leader's den is situated in an old hollow tree; when speaking to the Clan, the leader stands on an old round rock. During new-leaf the island is prone to flooding; when this happens the rocks littered around become safe zones for those who cannot yet swim.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 3:50 am

Moonbreeze felt her jaw drop at Graystars words as she blinked her green eyes a few times as the queens mind full registered her leaders request. Her muzzle dipped low as she carefully considered the offer before making her mind up. ”I would be honoured to serve our clan as deputy Graystar. I am honoured that you have chosen me.” she finally replied lifting her muzzle back up. Her words were soft and calm but also filled with her pride at being selected. [color=#0066ff]”I also wish to speak to you about Bubblepup. With her disrespect, I do not feel that she is ready to become an apprentice just yet. Perhaps another half moon will help her mature a little more into an apprentice who will do the clan proud.” She said to the other female.

She turned her gaze to Stormblade as he approached and smiled at him with a slow tail wag. His words however made her frown and cast her focus towards the approaching forms of Iceflood and Grizzly. ”Then he will need to be taken to the two-legs. We can’t afford for him to remain with us.” she sighed shaking her head, ”But it is growing late. That will need to be a task for the morning.” The sun was half way down towards sundown now and any patrol that headed to the tow-leg place risked getting caught there in the dark now.
Back to top Go down
Oceanpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Oceanpaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 4:10 am

Oceanpup nodded her head when Twistedfoot asked her to go back to the medicine den and the little female nuzzled her mother’s cheek before bouncing off. Her small paws carried her into the den and she sat at the older females side looking up at the grey wolf. ”I did. It said that I needed to take up the mattle of a medicine wolf and help you change the code. But why is Starclan allowing the change now? Why not allow us to have mates of the same gender from the start?” she told Twistedfoot with a confused frown on her face. Her ears were slightly lowered hoping she wasn’t going to be in trouble for her questions but all she wanted to do was learn and the path of medicine wolf appealed to her much more than that of a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:11 am

Rather disgusted at how Twistedfoot and Oceanpup had listened to his warning deciding to focus on the change to the code instead of the fact that the clan was in peril, Wiseass glanced at the large brown dog as it showed up. Glee spread onto his features, if they wanted a warning of what was to come then so be it, wrapping his jaws around the dogs tail, he dragged it back into the water using the element of surprise to overcome the blind timid mutt. Dragging it out to where the water was deepest he cackled softly into the dog ear whispering to him "They wont accept a useless mutt like you here, but i know a clan that should, find Thunderclan, they'll accept you as an elder no sweat" pushing the dog in the water in the direction of thunderclan land he himself wandered off remembering that he'd had a quick talk with Eclipsestar before they'd all left the dark forest.

shades outlook->
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:22 am

Twistedfoot listened to Oceanpup as the pup affirmed her suspicions: Owlscreech had spoken to her, too. "I'm not sure why StarClan would want to make the change now." She'd never heard of the rules being changed before, only added to, and changing such an integral part of the medicine wolf code seemed rather unusual. "Perhaps we'll discuss this with the other medicine wolves. Maybe they know more about this than we do." Until then, Twistedfoot needed to take care of the other things Owlscreech had told her about. "If you're certain about becoming a medicine wolf apprentice, I'll tell Graystar." After waiting a moment, Twistedfoot exited the den and hurried over to where Graystar was, next to Moonbreeze and Stormblade. "Graystar, Oceanpup would like to train as my apprentice," she told the leader. "I really do need to speak to you, however, about other important matters." Noticing movement out of the corner of her vision, she glanced to the side. Her amber eyes widened when she saw the old dog apparently being dragged out of the camp. How had that been possible? She hadn't seen anyone pull him. She recalled part of Owlscreech's warning: "beware the shadows, the forest is rising"... had this been the cause of a Dark Forest wolf? "It's vital that we speak as soon as possible," she told Graystar.
Back to top Go down
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:53 am

Iceflood looked back at Grizzly as the dog spoke to him. "I understand what you're saying. But leafbare... 'winter,' I think you call it, won't be easy on us either. We don't have very many warriors, but we do have many mouths to feed. It's already a risky situation, and accepting someone else into the Clan right now might mean that we won't be able to feed everyone." He thought for a bit about Grizzly's situation, and how the dog might be able to survive leafbare on his own. "I've never been to Twolegplace, but are there any areas that the dog-catcher doesn't visit very often? If you could figure when in the day the dog-catcher is out and about, maybe you could outsmart him by only coming out when he's gone?" Iceflood wasn't certain if his advice would help or not, but he wanted to at least try to help out. Before he could say anything else, Grizzly suddenly shifted backwards. Iceflood blinked, and turned around in time to see him getting dragged out of the camp. Something wasn't right—Grizzly's legs weren't moving, so how was he going backwards? Lest the dog be in danger, Iceflood quickly ran after him. The dog was now in the deepest part of the lake—even though the lake was relatively shallow, it could potentially pose a danger. "Do you need any help?" he called out, ready to rescue him if he couldn't get out on his own.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:21 am

Graystar gave a small smile when Moonbreeze agreed. "Thank you. I'm certain that you'll make a wonderful deputy," she said. Her smile shifted into a frown upon hearing about Bubblepup's disrespect. "Hmm," she murmured. "I feel that making her wait an extra half-moon may be too strong of a punishment," she said after a few moments' thought. Bubblepup hadn't escaped from the camp or broken the code, so Graystar felt rather hesitant to make the pup wait longer for her apprenticeship ceremony. "I will assign her extra duties, such as cleaning old bedding or helping out the medicine wolves, for a moon. Hopefully this will help her to realize that certain actions come with consequences." When Moonbreeze mentioned the time, Graystar glanced up at the sky. Sure enough, the sun was well on its way toward the horizon. "I'll let Grizzly spend the night here. Stormblade, if you could take him to Twolegplace in the morning, that would be great." She wondered if she should send a couple extra warriors, but it wouldn't be safe to send wolves to Twolegplace. If Stormblade wanted another warrior, perhaps Follyfoot could also go if she agreed.

"I'm going to go call a Clan meeting in a moment. First, I'll let Bubblepup know of her punishment," Graystar said, stepping towards the nursery entrance. "Bubblepup? May I speak to you?" she asked. "I'm going to perform some ceremonies soon, including your apprenticeship ceremony, but I need to let you know about your punishment for disrespect. I'm going to assign you to clean out old bedding and also to help out the medicine wolves for a moon. If you don't take this consequence seriously, I will be forced to delay your apprenticeship training," she said. "I'm not punishing you to be harsh. I just want you to learn from your mistakes." After she'd finished speaking to Bubblepup, Graystar stepped back over to Moonbreeze and Stormblade. She noticed Twistedfoot fast approaching. The medicine wolf's expression looked troubled; Graystar recalled how Twistedfoot wanted to speak to her about something important. The leader nodded in response to Twistedfoot's words. "We can speak right after...." Her voice trailed off when she saw what was happening to Grizzly. Did whatever Twistedfoot wanted to talk to her about have something to do with this? She quickly hurried after Grizzly and Iceflood to make sure that the dog was alright, and as soon as she made certain that the situation was under control, she headed back to camp. Strange things were happening: first the sun, then the mysterious way Grizzly was pulled out of the camp. She'd speak to Twistedfoot right away, but she really needed to take care of some ceremonies first. She headed over to the large rock she normally made announcements from, and climbed up onto it.

"Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" she called out. Waiting until mostly everyone had gathered, she continued. "There are several ceremonies that I need to perform. First, we mourn the loss of Forsakensoul, Dolphinsplash, and Pantherpup. May the sun warm their backs and fish leap into their paws in StarClan." She paused for a moment and blinked sadly. It was never easy to say good-bye to Clanmates, and she didn't think that she'd ever get used to announcing deaths to the Clan. "Now, it is time for the ceremonies. Most importantly, RiverClan has been without a deputy for some time now, and it is time that someone is appointed to the role. I say these words before StarClan, so that they might hear and approve of my choice. Moonbreeze will be the new deputy of RiverClan." Her golden gaze searched for Moonbreeze in the crowd, and she smiled at the newly appointed deputy before she continued on.

"Flamepaw, please step forward." She gave the odd-eyed apprentice time to make his way to the front of the crowd before continuing. "I, Graystar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.  Flamepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" After he'd replied, she continued. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Flamepaw, from this moment you will be known as Flamebreeze. StarClan honors your cleverness and stealth, and we welcome you as a full member of RiverClan." She leaped down and rested her head on his shoulder as per custom before jumping back onto the rock.

"Eaglepup, please step forward." As soon as the pup had, she continued. "From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Eaglepaw. Flamebreeze, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice," she said. "Lunapup, please step forward." She paused before continuing. "From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Lunapaw. Glacierpath, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice."

"Silentpup, please step forward," she said. "From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Silentpaw. Ripplesplash, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." She paused again briefly. "Glitterpup, please step forward," she said next. "From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Glitterpaw. Moonbreeze, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice."

Now there were only a few more ceremonies left to perform. "Hollowpup, please step forward." She gave the pup some time to do so. "From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Hollowpaw. Stormblade, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." She paused slightly once again. "Bubblepup, please step forward." She really hoped that she'd made the right choice by deciding to perform the pup's apprenticeship ceremony now, and that she'd learn from the other punishment Graystar had decided on. "From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Bubblepaw. Iceflood, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice."

The ceremonies were finished, but there was still one very important announcement. "Lastly, Oceanpup has decided to train as RiverClan's medicine wolf apprentice. She and Twistedfoot will go to the Mooncave soon to perform the ceremony." She glanced at the medicine wolf, who now had a solemn expression. What exactly did she know about the strange occurrences? Graystar figured that she'd find out soon enough, and focused her thoughts back on the ceremonies. "Moonbreeze! Flamebreeze! Eaglepaw! Lunapaw! Silentpaw! Glitterpaw! Hollowpaw! Bubblepaw! Oceanpaw!" she cheered. Once the Clan had finished cheering, she leaped down from the rock. She glanced towards Moonbreeze, Oceanpup, and Stormblade, and motioned for the three of them to follow her as she made her way over to Twistedfoot. Although Stormblade did not hold one of the high positions, he was a well-trusted warrior and Graystar didn't think it would hurt if he joined in the conversation. "We should speak now," she said to the medicine wolf. "How about in my den?" After Twistedfoot agreed, the leader made her way to the hollow tree and sat down, waiting for everyone to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:42 am

Hearing the call for a clan meeting Silentpup remained in the shadows until to his surprise his name was called, slipping forward and keeping quiet as per usual he was rather disgusted when his mentor was named. Pointedly moving away from her so she couldn't touch him, the dark hued boy flicked a glare at Greystar with his indigo coloured eyes. Honestly the rather thick female warrior was the second most useless mentor, the only other wolf who could be worse was Glacierpath he was so self absorbed and a complete waste of prey and air. Not that impressed with Greystar who in his opinion was a soft hearted weakling of a leader who was more of a door mat than anything else, and even less impressed with the wolf that had been named his mentor. Slipping into the shadows he was careful to watch the rest of the clan members, noting with some grim amusement that his sister Glitterpaw had been given the deputy as a mentor. How she'd love that attention, she was highly manipulative and had manipulated the white queen to just where she wanted her, once he was certain that no one else could see him the male slipped out of the bushes that made the outskirts of the camp and slipped down to the stony shore of the lake. Striking out into the water, he swam rather naturally and once out of the water shook himself off and stalked off to find somewhere quiet to sit and think.
~Thunderclan and Riverclan border~
Back to top Go down
Lightheart
Warrior
Lightheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm

The call of a meeting drew Lightheart’s attention, making her way out of the Warrior’s Den to gather with the rest of the clan, listening to the announcements. The loss of her clanmates weighed down on her heart. It was always difficult. She just prayed that they were in StarClan, and that they were reunited with those they had lost before their own passing. After all, no wolf truly ever left them. They were always there, in spirit. She smiled when Moonbreeze was named deputy. She deserved it. Moonbreeze was followed by Flamepaw being made a warrior, and a whole horde of apprentices to follow. Lightheart was relieved to not have the honor of mentoring an apprentice… she didn’t want to risk that type of failure. She didn’t want to prove herself incompetent when it came to mentoring youth. She cheered their names once the meeting was concluded and all were announced. It was such a momentous day in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Ripplesplash
Warrior
Ripplesplash

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Ripplesplash, at the sound of the Clan meeting being called she stepped forward hoping to get a good apprentice. She was hoping Lunapup or Eaglepup would be best for her that is if she got to mentor anybody. However her hopes were trashed when she heard her name being called after Silentpup, now Silentpaw. And she was to mentor him! Knowing she couldn't be rash about it she slowly treaded forward to her new apprentice and then skidded to a halt as the young brute seemingly rejected her as his mentor and crept into the shadows. She wasn't able to know he had left camp and was so shocked at being rejected she just stood there, her ears down and her tail down. Sadness surrounded her as she felt like she was the loneliest wolf in the world. She glanced towards her brother as he got Lunapaw as his apprentice and all she felt was anger, anger and betrayal. She glanced towards Graystar, tears wetting her eyes, and hoping for an explanation as to why Silentpaw would reject her. But the RiverClan leader was too busy with her own duties to notice she assumed. With tears threatening to fall, she lowered her tail and tucked it and went into the warrior's den alone - and wanting to be alone. For what is a warrior without a loyal apprentice - one of which she won't have in Silentpaw.
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Glacierpath wasn't exactly excited about the Clan meeting but he walked over to it anyways. Apprentices, one of the things he didn't want ever in his lifetime. He listened as Moonbreeze was made deputy and it made him smile to see the white fae had deserved such a role. She was so good with pups. He was equally happy to hear Flamepaw becoming Flamebreeze. He held out on cheering for now until the ceremonies were over. He knew apprentices had to be made. His eyes glittered as Eaglepup, the pup who was playing with his sister moments before had been given to Flamebreeze. He wished the newly-made warrior the best of luck. The next pup after that was Lunapup. Surely she'll be given to my sister! he thought to himself but was caught off-guard when his name was called. What?! He was to mentor Lunapaw?! B-b-but he didn't know how to swim! Startled, he touched noses with his apprentice, though fear-scent surrounded his pelt. He glanced towards his sister as her name was called and she was to mentor Silentpaw. To his dismay, he found the apprentice rejecting their mentor and leaving Ripplesplash in the dust. Catching the glare from his sister, he felt she had every right to glare, but to him? Perhaps she was jealous that he had Lunapaw as his apprentice and that was who she wanted. He would talk to Graystar about switching apprentices with her perhaps. For an apprentice shouldn't deny the warrior mentor they were given. If he had done that his mother would've cuffed him on the ear.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Grizzly wasn't so certain of what was going on. He listened to what Iceflood said and his ears lowered. He didn't intent of being a danger to the Clan, he didn't know such thing as food was scarce here in winter. Well, they lived around water and would probably have no prey in there unless they broke through the ice so perhaps it was best he left before "leaf-bare". But how could he hide from dog-catchers. He was blind, he couldn't see where the rope was and he couldn't see where the dog-catcher was. He'd be out of luck! He then yelped as something powerful grasped his tail and started dragging him backwards and into the deepness of the water. He struggled against it, clawing at the ground with his paws to try and escape, but he couldn't. He froze as he heard a soft voice in his ear telling him to go to ThunderClan. He thought against it, but what if it was his only hope of survival this winter? He thought about it and would decide to go there however he didn't know the way to ThunderClan. Hearing Iceflood's voice, it relieved him. He swam ashore and shook himself off. He panted a bit and then collapsed where he was.
Back to top Go down
Bubblepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Bubblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Bubblepup, who was still at the nursery at the time, glanced towards the entrance as Graystar arrived to speak with her. She listened and her tail wagged at the news her apprenticeship ceremony was today, however her tail stopped wagging at the notion that she would have to clean out dirty bedding and help Twistedfoot for a moon. Her ears lowered slightly and she gulped nervously. How could she be so mouse-brained? As Graystar walked off she found herself following in a quiet manner. She listened intently and her eyes narrowed to learn Moonbreeze was made deputy. Great! Now I'll have to listen to her when I'm a warrior to! How much does StarClan hate me?! I'm already getting punished for my "disrespect"! If she starts ordering me around I swear by StarClan I will leave RiverClan in the dust! she thought to herself. As her mentor Iceflood was mentioned she smiled and touched noses with him and jumped with glee. She was happy she didn't have a mentor like Glacierpath. He was a pathetic excuse for a warrior. He had no taste for fish and she wondered how in StarClan's name he was full-RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
Hollowpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Hollowpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:54 pm

Follyfoot seemed to have needed something to do, so the little air headed pup had wandered over to have a nap in the nursery, exhausted from his adventure to Perch's Flow and back, and then playing with the puppy like warrior. Woken from his doze by the call of an adult, he was ready to scowl at everyone before he realised that it was a ceremony. Maybe he was going to be an apprentice! Bounding out with his bad mood promptly forgotten, he listened eagerly, pleased that his beautiful friend Glitterpaw had Moonbreeze as her mentor. That was so perfect. And surely his handsome self would have a just as good mentor. Discovering that it was Stormblade, a tiny frown creased his brow before he bounded forward and touched noses, his slip of a tail wagging eagerly. Any mentor was a good mentor! Wanting to talk it his not as bestest friend as Glitterpaw, Follyfoot, he looked around for her, wondering where she was. She hadn't been back for the ceremony, that clearly meant something was wrong, right? Right! Greystar should know! Tripping over his feet, he began to make his way over to the grey female, not realising that she was in the middle of a meeting. "Greystar, excuse me! Have you seen Follyfoot?" His eager voice carried through the camp easily, and he looked up at her with wide eyes. "She left so long ago! Is she too busy to play with us again? Can I go find her? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:59 pm

He'd ceased his play with Ripplesplash when Greystar announced a clan meeting, she was one of the hardest wolves to see her coat blending right in with the rest of the blue that he saw in the world. Stepping forward and sitting next to Lunapup he affectionately nuzzled his sister, he got along well with her as she was quirky just like himself, perking his ears as Greystar mentioned that his mother moonbreeze would be the new deputy the blue hued pup puffed out his chest in pride. Listening as Flamebreeze was named a warrior surprise glinted in his yellow eyes as he was assigned to Flamebreeze as an apprentice, the rather rebellious youngster narrowed his eyes but kept quiet touching his nose to the warrior. How on earth could a wolf that couldn't even see very well do in teaching him? He supposed it was probably to do with the fact that he himself had queer eyesight, once the ceremony was over he grinned at his sister "Congratulations Lunapaw" he padded over to Oceanpaw and congratulated her too, after all they were the only siblings he had left now. Walking over to FLamebreeze, the many hued wolf looked up at him expectantly, he was half waiting to hear him start harping on about how great the warrior code was and the rest of all that drivel that he really didn't care about. He did what he wanted, a free spirit he wanted to be free to roam the land and hunt as he wished without some code made up by a bunch of dead ancestors that yakked on and on about imaginary star warriors.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Padding out of the nursery with her pelt clean and neat as always, Glitterpup was as usual the most beautiful wolf in the clan, throwing a slight smirk at Bubblepup as she was scolded by Graystar and given chores the silver and blue she wolf padded out to sit down next to Hollowpup her best friend and future mate she was sure of it. Leaning on him gently, her pretty face was focused on the grey leader who calmly called out that Moonbreeze would be named deputy, and after that she Glitterpup now paw was to be her apprentice. Naturally that meant that she was the most important apprentice there, touching noses with her adoptive mother, she practically beamed with happiness. Hearing that her Hollowpup also now paw, was to be Stormblades apprentice, her features lit up, after all the big shambling dog was Greystars mate so that made Hollowpaw very important too. Wagging her tail gently, and ignoring the dull ache of Greyscales attack, the pup was very pleased with how every thing was panning out. Spotting a slightly dusty patch on her gorgeous pelt the pup quickly groomed it out of her fur before watching as Hollowpaw trotted over to Graystar, standing she too trotted after him and listened as he asked their fair leader where Follyfoot was. Now that he'd brought it up she was quite surprised to see that Ted and Follyfoot had not returned yet, did that mean that something was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Grizzly, after hearing the ceremony had decided to save RiverClan the trouble in taking him back to Two-legplace. He stood up where it was and glanced to Iceflood by chance. "I think I'll leave on my own accord. Sorry for being a bother to RiverClan, but I won't be coming back if all goes to my plan. I'll miss this place, maybe you'll see me again in another Clan." he said before he slowly padded back into the water and swam the best way he knew how. Thanks to the mysterious pull he knew which way ThunderClan was now and swam towards that direction. His heavy paws helping him to swim against whatever current there was and he'd find himself out of RiverClan territory almost due to how fast he swam across. Luckily his legs weren't aching now and they weren't locking up on him. He swam until the water started thinning out and then he stepped onto the shore of their border.
~Thunder/Wind border~
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:41 am

Moonbreeze took her place for the meeting sitting near the front after leaving Graystar to deal with Bubblepup. The white warrior would no longer be a queen and ahe doubted that she ever would be again once her pups became paws. Her head lifted as the clan gathered under their leaders call and she smiled at all her pups as they joined the older members. None of them where scruffy and dirt covered, looking nice for their next big step in clan life.

Her muzzle dipped down as she was heard the names of the fallen wolves that had been lost since the last meeting. Taking a deep breath she raised her head high as they began the ceremonies that would change the clan. She remained calm and collected through them all giving a smile as she was named deputy. Tears glimmers in her green gaze as she watched each one of her darling pups become apprentices ready to start marking a mark as hunters and fighters. Her nose touched Glitterpaws softly as she was named the silver and blue females mentor and her sharp gaze picked up on Silentpaws rejection of Ripplesplash which made her sigh silently. Her voice was strong as she called out Flamebreezes name followed by each of the new apprentices.

"Hallowpaw is right. Follyfoot and Ted should have returned." Moonbreeze said moving closer. "Paws why don't you go get your nests sorted. Ripplesplash, Lightheart and I shall go look for them both." The new deputy padded over to Graystar and quietly spoke to her. "I am going to take Ripplesplash and Lightheart to go find Follyfoot and Ted. Hopefully it won't take long but something could be wrong. The paws are making their new nests in the apprentice den. Or they should be." With a dip of her head the white female collected the others and lead the way out of camp swiftly.

~Perches Flow~
Back to top Go down
Lightheart
Warrior
Lightheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:59 am

Lightheart heard her name mentioned, called for a search party and she found she was rather relieved to find herself being pulled from camp. It was always bustling with pups, apprentices, warriors… sometimes it was nice to just get out on the open territory or into the water and feel the river against her fur. A search and rescue was certainly something that the kind warrior was in the mood for. “Congratulations on the promotion, Moonbreeze. You deserve it.” She offered with a soft smile as she followed the ghost-colored fae out of camp, into the water, and out on the other side so they could head to the Flow.
-Perch Flow-
Back to top Go down
Oceanpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Oceanpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:10 am

Her head nodded rapidly as she was asked of becoming Twisyedfoots apprentice was really what she wanted. "Oh yes please Twistedfoot." she said hopefully. When she wasn't rejected the small female shivered with excitement before leaving the den after the gray fae. Her paws carried her towards Eaglepup and Lunapup but before she could reach them Graystar called a meeting. Taking a seat in the crowd she listened to the announcements on their lost clanmates and she sniffled upon hearing Patherpups name among them. Soon however she became caught up in the excitement of the naming ceremonies and once she had shouted all the new names out she dashed over to her siblings and gently headbutted their sides. "Congratulations Eaglepup. Congratulations Lunapup." she chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
Ripplesplash
Warrior
Ripplesplash

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 9:00 am

Ripplesplash wasn't expecting Moonbreeze to call her name but she seemed to be in a bad mood right now and didn't want to come. But it was the deputy and she had to give her a break. She sighed deeply and padded to Lightheart;s side though she'd prefer staying in camp the way Silentpup rejected her. She padded after the pale she-wolves.
~Perch's Flow~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Camp
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next