The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RiverClan Camp

Go down 
+22
Follyfoot
Hollowpaw
Grayscale
Glacierpath
Bubblepaw
Violetpup
Glitterpaw
Ripplesplash
Curlypaw
Flamebreeze
Stormblade
Iceflood
Lunapaw
Twistedfoot
Graystar
Silentpaw
Oceanpaw
Forsakensoul
Pantherpup
Eaglepaw
Moonbreeze
StarClan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The furthermost camp away from the gathering place, the RiverClan camp is on an island in the middle of a small shallow lake. Littered with rocks, most of the dens have been dug out of the earth and are situated beneath trees as the roots keep the dens together better. The leader's den is situated in an old hollow tree; when speaking to the Clan, the leader stands on an old round rock. During new-leaf the island is prone to flooding; when this happens the rocks littered around become safe zones for those who cannot yet swim.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lunapaw
Warrior Apprentice
Lunapaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:17 am

Lunapup wagged her tail with excitement when Frozenpup agreed that he'd play. She sprinted after him as he ran outside the den. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" she yipped upon hearing Pantherpup. She slowed to a stop as she finally reached where her three other siblings were, her tail still wagging. "Can we start now?" she asked. She glanced towards the mossball that was now at Frozenpup's paws, ready to catch it should he toss it in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:05 am

Moonbreeze saw her pups all gather in the camp clearing off to one side with one of the mossballs she had gotten for them to play with. Her tail wagged as she watched them all interacting together all happy as pride bloomed in her chest over them. Her ears flickered as she heard Forsakensouls final words to her and she shook her head thinking she was imaging things. He was fine just sleeping in his nest in the elders den where he napped during the day. Seeing Twistedfoot approaching and she smiled at the female standing to greet her. "Hello Twistedfoot." She said dipping her head to the medicine wolf. She didnt seem to the expression on the other females face as she said she wanted to talk to her about her beloved mate. "I wanted to talk to you also about him." She told her, "I was wondering if you had......" She trailed off then noticing for the first time the expression on Twistedfoots face and she started to shake her head slowly. "No hes fine." She said with fear in her voice as tears filled her eyes. Her mind and heart were in full denial, not wanting to hear her mate, her Forsaken was dead.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Twistedfoot frowned when she saw Moonbreeze's expression slowly change as she realized the gravity of the situation. She never found it easy to break the news to a wolf's loved ones. She knew that it needed to be done, however. "I'm sorry, Moonbreeze," she started, nudging the queen in the direction of elders' den. "I'm really sorry, but Forsakensoul is dead." She kept her voice low so that the pups wouldn't overhear, knowing that Moonbreeze would probably want to tell them herself. The medicine wolf started towards the elders' den, stopping by the entrance. She wasn't certain how Moonbreeze would react to seeing Forsakensoul's body and wanted to be there for her. "I don't think that he felt any pain," she murmured. There didn't appear to be any signs of a struggle. Instead, he looked almost peaceful, as if he was just taking a nap and would wake up at any moment. She hoped that she hadn't been too blunt when informing Moonbreeze, but warmth and gentleness were not her strong suits.
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 4:11 am

He hadn't seen the ball when it'd been tossed towards him, looking around for his siblings he squinted managng to make them out against the background of the camp. Finally he realized that the mossball was actually at his paws, pawing at it he sighed and silently was angry with himself before he lifted a paw and sent the ball of moss heading towards Lunapup. His eyes strained to see what was going on, he was giving himself a slight headache from trying so hard to see through all the shades of blue. Harder on himself now that he knew he actually had different vision to everyone else he tried to ignore those feelings and focus on the game that was going around him. When the ball came towards him again he noticed it in the nick of time and batted it away completely oblivious to what was going on with Moonbreeze and Twistedfoot.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 4:20 am

His ears flattened back against his skull at Pantherpup and Oceanpups obnoxious yelling, what was wrong with them? No one else had to yell like that, it was down right rude not to mention annoying. Getting up onto his paws watching as Twistedfoot left the nursery he quietly shadowed her deciding for now it was better to follow her and listen quietly since it seemed Greystar had gone out of camp with Stormblade. Sitting down in the shadows he listened silently as Twistedfoot told Moonbreeze that he'd died, it'd been about time he'd noticed the elder getting steadily worse and with the split of stormclan meaning riverclan had not enough warriors to sustain itself Forsakensoul had been a drain on the resources. His eyes turned towards the other pups, wondering how they'd take the news Silentpup wriggled himself into the shadows some more, not wanting to be noticed. The pup with his blue fuzzy pelt managed to hide fairly well in the shadows, he remembered how his sister had in comparison stood out, she shined in the spotlight in the attention which had made him all the more reclusive. Some what waiting to see Moonbreeze's response to this news his gaze flicked from the other pups and their stupid game to the white warrior who had in his opinion been more of a mother to Forsakensoul than a mate watching the green eyed female quietly .
Back to top Go down
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 pm

It had been some time and no one had called him to go out on patrol, so Iceflood finally decided that he was free to do what he wanted for the time being. Good. I'll visit the river first. Iceflood loved visiting Perch's Flow. Listening to the splashes and babbles of the river was quite relaxing, and he also had a fondness for swimming. He could get some fishing done while he was there, too. He started towards the camp entrance and waded out into the lake that separated the island from the rest of the forest. It was an easy swim across, and from there the warrior made his way over to the river.

~Perch's Flow~
Back to top Go down
Flamebreeze
Young Warrior
Flamebreeze

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 1:08 am

Flamepaw was quite nervous as he swam out from the camp island for practice. The moment when his paws no longer brushed against the rocky ground was terrifying, for he knew that he could drown should he not be able to locate the camp island. The lake being shallow comforted him a little, but he could still feel his heart thudding in his chest. Flamepaw swam out a bit further until he thought that he was about halfway from the shore and then turned around, paddling back. Am I going the right way? I should be. Still, it was hard to tell. He couldn't distinguish the camp island from this distance, only being able to tell a sea of blue.

Flamepaw was beginning to grow more worried when he finally felt his paw brush against the ground. Letting out a sigh of relief, Flamepaw waded forward and soon afterwards found himself on land. He shook out his cream-and-gray pelt before trying to locate the path that led back to the camp entrance. He lowered his nose to the ground, beginning to walk when he tripped over a rock. He muttered in frustration, quickly afterwards getting up and continuing to search for the entrance. He somehow swam a bit down-shore of where the trail was, which was worrying. If he didn't know exactly where he was swimming it would be dangerous. He decided that he'd had enough practice for one day and followed the path back to the camp when he ran across it.

Slipping into the camp, Flamepaw made his way over to the apprentices' den and sat down just outside of it. He'd noticed the temperature drop a little, but assumed it was just because his fur was still wet from the lake. The apprentice was just glad that he hadn't needed to be rescued, but it was apparent that he still needed to work more on his direction.
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:37 am

Moonbreeze attempted to walk normally over to the elders den and squeezed into the nest not hearing Twistedfoots words on the fact that he hadn't seemed to suffer in his passing. Her nose touched his side and the cooling body of her mate forced the truth into her. A keening sound rippled from her white body as she nosed him begging him to wake up as her heart shattered. When it became clear to her that her effort was in vain the white warrior let out a howl of agony sending it through the camp and into the clans territory as she voiced her grief. Her body collapsed into the nest beside her mates body shaking as her muzzle pressed into his neck as her body shook with sobs.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:47 pm

The playful retriever had slept in that morning, missing a lot of the action, but she'd eventually emerged, giving her curly coat a shake in the sun. Sitting down to watch the clan for a moment, her gaze lingered on the playing pups, half wanting to go and join in. She was still very much a puppy at heart, and was always happy to play with the little ones if they wanted someone to play with. Shivering as the temperature suddenly plummeted, she looked up at the sun briefly, instinctively looking away when it hurt her eyes. There were no clouds in the sky, why was everything going dark? Unsure what was going on, Follyfoot cast her gaze round the camp, wondering who to ask, or whether it would even be a good idea to ask anyone. She knew that Twistedfoot was often grumpy and irritable, but this strange weather was spooking the normally carefree dog. Gathering her courage, she padded over to the wolf, hovering a respectful distance away from her while she spoke with Moonbreeze about whatever was concerning them. Easily startled at the distraught howl, she took a few steps forward, her instincts telling her to comfort whoever it was that was so sad. She hadn't known Moonbreeze or her mate and pups very long, but it was long enough to know that the two adults had loved each other very much.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:46 am

It was hard to watch Moonbreeze's reaction, especially so when Twistedfoot didn't know what words she could say to comfort the young warrior. She could hardly imagine what it must have felt like to lose one's mate at a relatively young age, and supposed that she'd never know. "I'm sorry," she murmured, repeating the words once again. She knew that they'd soon need to bury Forsakensoul, but wanted to give Moonbreeze more time to grieve. She decided that it would be best to give Moonbreeze some space for now, knowing that she wouldn't want a medicine wolf hovering around her at a time like this. Twistedfoot began to turn around but stopped when she realized that Follyfoot had come over. "Did you need something?" she asked. She wasn't certain if the retriever had come after hearing Moonbreeze or if she required the assistance of a medicine wolf for some other reason. It was at this point that she realized the darkening sky and dropping temperature. How... odd. She wasn't certain of the cause of it. Had she somehow lost track of time?
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:05 am

Hesitating a little more, the retriever padded over at the question, dipping her head a little in respect before sitting. “I was just wondering if what the sky is doing in normal,” she explained plainly. “Something feels wrong.” The young warrior shivered, her curly fur standing on end. “It's barely sunhigh, but it's so dark. Do you know what's going on?” The usually calm dog was quivering slightly, but she managed to keep her voice low so that only Twistedfoot could hear her, unwilling to panic the rest of the clan if this wasn't a normal thing that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:22 am

Graystar finally arrived back at the camp, glad that they had been able to return safely. No one seemed to be very alarmed or worried by what was happening, much to her relief. "This is our camp, Ted. We—" Her voice broke off when she heard Moonbreeze's howl. It sounded full of sorrow and pain. Something horrible must have happened. She gave Stormblade and Ted a quick look. "Please excuse me," she told them both. She saw that Moonbreeze was in the elder's den, where only Forsakensoul stayed. He hadn't been in too good of shape the last time Graystar saw him, and she grew dismayed as she realized what had likely happened. She quickly hurried over to the den and stopped at the entrance, shortly afterwards confirming her suspicions. Graystar frowned, knowing how distraught Moonbreeze must be feeling now. Forsakensoul was a good and kind wolf, and the Clan would surely miss him. She thought that it would be best not to disturb Moonbreeze for the moment and decided that she would offer her condolences after the young warrior had had time to process it all.

She turned to head back to Stormblade and Ted, giving a glance to Twistedfoot as she passed by the medicine wolf. She was currently conversing with Follyfoot, so Graystar decided that she'd speak with her immediately afterwards to see if she had seen any signs from StarClan as to why the sun was covered or the river was empty. "My apologies, Ted. I would give you a tour of the camp, but I must attend to some other matters first. I will point out that our fresh-kill pile is over there, and if you're tired, our warriors' den is right there," she said quickly, gesturing towards what she was speaking about. She turned to Stormblade after she'd finished. "We should probably send out a patrol to Perch's Flow." It was likely that the water level had dropped there as well. She could only hope that it wasn't completely empty.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:37 am

Twistedfoot shook her head at Follyfoot's words. "It's definitely not normal. I've never seen anything like this in all my life." She'd kept her voice low as well. There was no point in worrying the entire Clan, at least not yet. At the warrior's next words, Twistedfoot decided to have another look at the sky to see if she could determine the problem. There weren't enough clouds present to cause the sky to darken so dramatically. She finally turned her gaze to the sun, blinking as she saw that it was covered by something. What that something was, she had no idea. "It seems..." She paused for a moment, surprised by what she had seen. "It seems as if the sun is being blocked. I'm unaware of what exactly is causing that to happen, or if this means something for the Clans." She had not shared dreams with StarClan recently and had not noticed anything of alarm until today. If this was a message, it surely did not spell a bright future for the Clans. "If I'm being honest, I'm not sure what this means. However, I will try to see if I can interpret anything about it." Hopefully her words weren't too blunt, but she always thought that the truth was best no matter the situation.
Back to top Go down
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:51 am

Iceflood quickly ran into the camp, panting as he slowed to a stop. He still couldn't believe that the river was gone, just like that. He quickly gazed around the camp to see if Graystar had gotten back yet; he was relieved when he spotted her. Before he could say anything, his former apprentice's howl pierced the air. He wasn't fully certain what had happened, but knew that it wasn't good, whatever it had been. He felt somewhat conflicted, uncertain if he should see what was wrong or tell Graystar what he had seen first. He hadn't much time to make up his mind when Graystar returned and mentioned something about sending a patrol out to Perch's Flow.

"I was just there. The water is gone. The fish are flopping about in the mud. I came back here as soon as I saw it," he told her. He was somewhat confused as to how Graystar would have known about checking on the river, but figured that it didn't matter. "If you send a patrol back there, I'll go on it," he added, before dipping his head respectfully to excuse himself. Moonbreeze was a friend, and he knew that he should see if everything was okay with her. He hesitantly poked his head into the elders' den and quickly realized what was wrong. Although he hadn't been close friends with Forsakensoul, it was always sad to lose a Clanmate. "Sorry," he told Moonbreeze, his voice quiet. He hoped that he wasn't bothering her in case she wanted to be left alone, so he stayed by the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Pantherpup
Deceased
Pantherpup

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 am

Pantherpup was batting the mossball back into the mix after it had been knocked out of the circle before he stopped as a howl rang out loud and clear sounding just like Moonbreeze. His small head turned towards where the sound was echoing from and his small jaw dropped. "Ummm guys I think somethings happened to Papa." he told them tilting his head, "Cause that sounds like Mama and its in the elders den." He watched for a few minutes under the darkening sky as warriors went and left the elders den after Twistedfoot had left. He bounded over and squeezed through Icefloods front legs to see what was happening. He looked up at the older male with a frown as Moonbreeze sobbed over Forsakensouls body. "Why is he so still Iceflood?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Oceanpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Oceanpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 8:56 am

Oceanpup stopped the mossball as Pantherpup turned away and her small ears flickered around as worry crossed her small face. "I think we should go find out whats happened." she said softly as her older brother raced away. "Are you coming Frozenpup? Lunapup?" She padded under the dark sky over to the elders den but paused by Twistedfoot as she passed and moved to stand beside the medicine wolf. "Excuse me Twistedfoot." she politely said, "But why is the sun gone?" Her head tilted as she looked up at the female hoping she would have an answer.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 am

He'd been quite settled where he was, he liked the shadows after all, and had listened closely as Twistedfoot had tried to deliver the news to Moonbreeze. The white females reaction was well, rather pathetic to him, death was a part of life and there was no point disturbing camp with a noisy bloodcurdling howl. Rolling his eyes to himself the pup scratched behind an ear observing as the brute Pantherpup dropped all paws and headed off after the howl whining something about a papa and a mama. Still it was an interesting watch, when the world got dark he spared only a brief glance up the quick look telling him what he needed to know, there was something covering the sun, probably like the moon. It appeared and vanished in the sky so what was the difference with the sun doing the same thing? Follyfoot the fish breathed brown dog turned up to talk to Twistedfoot and so he slunk closer to get a better earful of what was going on. It wasn't much longer after that when greystar returned and padded over to talk to twistedfoot, it appeared that their noble leader wished to send a patrol to Perches flow whatever that was. Perhaps he should tag along and watch them decide what to do with the fish that Iceflood so accurately described as flopping about in the mud. He wasn't sure he'd wait until Stormblade returned and decide after that, Hunkering down as it was a little colder now the sun was gone his purple eyes flicked around camp watching as he listened carefully to everything. He had his own opinions of what was going on, but nobody listened to pups, and nobody would listen to him, that was why he didn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 11:09 am

Coming to the camp shortly after Greystar, Ted stared around with interest, he'd never thought that they might have lived on an Island! This was awesome! He couldn't help the strong wagging of his tail still as his brown eyes picked out the pups hanging around and to his surprise another dog. Pleased that he wasn't the only one apart from the rather quiet Stormblade, Ted took it all in somewhat wondering why everybody looked so unhappy. A chilling howl made him shiver and tuck his tail between his legs the black curly dog wondering what on earth was going on for someone to make that kind of noise. It tugged at his heartstrings and he was fully unaware of why, hearing Stormblades paws behind him, Teddy stepped to the side and let him through not wanting to get in the way. He opted to keep close to Greystar as she was the only one he knew, despite him being highly curious about the brown dog, she seemed to be maybe only a few months older than he was after all. Looking over at the white wolf with pretty blue eyes, he tilted his head, ears flopping as he did so when the male mentioned that the place called Perches flow was the same and his heart sank at the thought of the poor fish suffocating. There had to be something they could do to save the fish! Swallowing hard he spoke “um, Excuse me, but I'd really like to help too! Maybe if we can carry them to the lake we can put them in there and save them? Us retrievers could help with that we're bred to have a mouth so gentle we can carry an egg without breaking it heh...” he looked down at the ground after speaking hoping he hadn't come acoss as a show off he just wanted to help so badly so that they'd like him and let him stay.
Back to top Go down
Stormblade
Deceased
Stormblade

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 11:44 am

Trotting into camp after the dog and his fair leader, he was silently pleased to see everyone was alright until he heard Moonbreeze's heartbroken howl. Giving a quiet whimper of sympathy guessing her mate had passed on, Stormblade moved deeper into the heart of camp going over the pups with a keen eye making sure everyone was okay. Thankfully everyone seemed to be, listening as Greystar spoke, he was pleasanlty surprised by Ted, he hadn't expected the other dog to offer to help so easily. He seemed to be a fairly good hearted pup after all, offering the dog a slight smile he listened carefully for Graystars decision. He would have himself sent her, and the two dogs to perches flow to scout out the situation more, turning his brown eyes to Iceflood kindly he flicked his gaze through to the elders den where Forsakensoul had taken to living.
Back to top Go down
Lunapaw
Warrior Apprentice
Lunapaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 8:41 am

Lunapup wagged her tail when Frozenpup tossed the moss ball towards her. She quickly batted it back, this time towards Pantherpup. They hadn't been playing long when Lunapup heard their mother's howl. What had that been about? She frowned at Pantherpup's words, before giving a small nod in response to Oceanpup. "Coming," she said. She could sense that something was really wrong and her prior excitement and happiness had faded away. She walked after Pantherpup, stepping past Iceflood to enter the elders' den. Moonbreeze looked very sad, but Forsakensoul wasn't moving. Was he asleep? "Is something wrong?" she asked Iceflood, her voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Camp
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next