The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RiverClan Camp

Go down 
+22
Follyfoot
Hollowpaw
Grayscale
Glacierpath
Bubblepaw
Violetpup
Glitterpaw
Ripplesplash
Curlypaw
Flamebreeze
Stormblade
Iceflood
Lunapaw
Twistedfoot
Graystar
Silentpaw
Oceanpaw
Forsakensoul
Pantherpup
Eaglepaw
Moonbreeze
StarClan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The furthermost camp away from the gathering place, the RiverClan camp is on an island in the middle of a small shallow lake. Littered with rocks, most of the dens have been dug out of the earth and are situated beneath trees as the roots keep the dens together better. The leader's den is situated in an old hollow tree; when speaking to the Clan, the leader stands on an old round rock. During new-leaf the island is prone to flooding; when this happens the rocks littered around become safe zones for those who cannot yet swim.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 8:52 am

Iceflood looked down as he heard Pantherpup and Lunapup's questions. He sighed inwardly. Oh dear. The warrior wasn't exactly certain how to explain what had happened to the young pups. He didn't want to make them sad, but he knew that it was probably inevitable. "Well, you see," he started, keeping his voice calm and steady, "sometimes a wolf has to go to StarClan. When this happens, their spirit goes away, but they'll always be with you even if you can no longer see them." He wasn't certain if he was explaining it correctly, or if he was being too metaphorical. "I'm afraid that your father is no longer with us physically, but is instead in StarClan." He hoped that the pups would take the news well.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 9:15 am

Graystar's golden gaze turned to Iceflood when the warrior described what was happening at Perch's Flow. How horrible; if they lost their supply of fish, leafbare would be so much worse. They had to do something about the situation, but how could they save the fish? She glanced over at Ted when the dog spoke, surprised that he'd offer to help when he'd only just got here. "That's kind of you for offering to help us," she began, adding, "that sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we'll be able to rescue enough fish that we'll have sufficient supply for the moons to come." Graystar wasn't too certain what a retriever was; was Follyfoot a retriever as well? Perhaps she should ask the warrior if she wanted to come on the patrol.

"I'll send a patrol out right away. You can come, Ted," she said. "I'll go get a couple other warriors. As soon as I make sure everything is safe at camp, I'll come over to the river and help too," she added. She still needed to speak with Twistedfoot to make sure that the dark sun was not a sign. For the moment, however, Graystar padded over to Follyfoot, hoping that she wasn't interrupting her conversation with the medicine wolf. "Follyfoot, Perch's Flow is empty and the fish need to be saved. Would you be willing to come on a patrol to save them? Ted over there," she flicked an ear towards the curly-furred retriever, "has a plan." The leader waited for Follyfoot's reply before looking over at Iceflood. "When you're ready, Iceflood, I'll send out the patrol," she called over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 11:22 pm

Dolphinsplash heard the sorrow howl of Moonbreeze as it filled the camp. She was about to go and offer her condolences when she heard Iceflood say that Perches flow was all dried up. When Graystar said that the fish needed to be saved, she walked over to her leader. "Graystar I would be happy to head over there with Iceflood." She said wanting to be useful and escape the sadness of camp.
Back to top Go down
Ripplesplash
Warrior
Ripplesplash

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 am

Ripplesplash, a pale gray she-wolf with dark gray paws and tail tip with amber eyes glanced across camp as all the wolves mostly stated that all of the water has run dry. "What?! But that cannot be so!" she muttered to herself. But then again, she might as well help them, after all, she liked helping others out.
Back to top Go down
Pantherpup
Deceased
Pantherpup

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:20 am

Pantherpups head tilted at Icefloods explanation and he puffed out his chest. "Im gonna go fight Starclan and get him back so Mama isn't so sad." he told the warrior with a determined look on his small face. Then he scratched his ear looking slightly lost. "Umm where can I find Starclan to fight them?" he asked flicking his ears.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 am

Wandering out of the nursery she spotted her brother being his usual creep self and hanging about in the shadows, he was so strange! It was so much better being in the spotlight and loved, shaking out her gorgeous silver fur the pup trotted further out and glanced about at some of the others in camp. Half wondering where her beloved Hollowpup was she spotted Graystar and instantly brightened up. She'd go talk to the leader and wish her a good morning, after all she was a good pup, trotting over to the grey leader and wagged her slip of a tail. Glitter in her own personal opinion was the kindest, generous most beautiful wolf in the clan, “Good Morning Graystar! You're looking lovely today!” she was of course the nicest wolf out there and did her very best to be so. After all, she was popular and loved for all the reasons her drop kick brother wasnt, shaking herself out she glanced about camp, not long after greeting Graystar she'd heard the howl of Moonbreeze daintily excusing herself the rather self absorbed pup padded into the elders den. Seeing Forsakensoul there her gaze softened, she'd liked the wolf and had been planning on giving him a make over so he looked as good as he could be, well there went that plan. She moved over to Moonbreeze and lightly pawed at her looking up at the white she wolf “I'm so sorry for your loss Moonbreeze, If theres anything I can do to help you please dont hesitate to tell me” She did care in a general way, that was what made her so nice and perfect after all, but underneath was the underlying desire to be noticed, to be in the spotlight, popular.
Back to top Go down
Violetpup
Pup
Violetpup

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:44 am

Violetpup was lazing about in a corner of the camp, sprawled out in a sunny patch. She wore a content, smug grin on her face, her eyes closed as she absorbed the sun's warmth into her thick fur. However, she flicked her ear upon noticing a change in temperature, no longer feeling the sun on her pelt. Sighing, she rolled onto her back, opening her eyes to glance upward at the cloud she assumed to be covering the sun. However, there was no cloud. The sun, for whatever reason, was blocked off. Blackened. Narrowing her eyes, the pretty pup rolled back onto her stomach. "What...? ... You know what, screw that, I'm not even gonna question it..." she grunted, resting her head on her paws until her stomach growled in hunger. Eying the fresh-kill pile, the pup licked her muzzle and bounded towards it. "Yeah, yeah, stomach, shush, I'll feed youuu. Calm your... irritating sounds!" she mumbled, taking a small bird and munching on it. She didn't seem too concerned about the sun, whilst she hadn't heard about the dried river so far, nor Forsakensoul's death.
Back to top Go down
Hollowpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Hollowpaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:52 am

Hollowpup felt genuine grief over the old warriors death. He always had interesting stories to tell him. But his short attention span allowed him feel upset only for a few moments before returning to his end goal. He wanted to do something so amazing that Graystar would have to make him an apprentice right away. Maybe if he brought back the sun, that would be enough? He glanced up at the shadowy orb, it sent chills down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:18 am

Listening to all of the goings on, Ted became a little overwhelmed at the sudden burst of life the camp of the clan burst into. Being told that the white wolf with blue eyes would be the one to take the patrol the black curly dog padded over to him and dipped his head waiting for him to lead the way. He had no idea where he was going and with all of the wolves around was rather reluctant to wander off and end up somewhere they didn't want him. Glancing over at the dog Greystar had named Follyfoot he half wondered if all the wolves had such hairbrained names. Here he'd thought that Bagel was a stange name, remembering the dog from when he'd been a housepet he sighed softly and forced his attention back to the white wolf. He wondered why the river had suddenly dried up, although he guessed it made sense because when it was hotter there was less water around but the water level had just dropped out of nowhere like the tap had been turned off, at least he'd be able to help and prove his usefulness
Back to top Go down
Ripplesplash
Warrior
Ripplesplash

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:15 am

Ripplesplash stood up and walked round camp for a little bit before she stopped in front of Ted. She was far bigger than him, with muscular shoulders and a thick-furred pelt. She was pale gray with a darker gray tail tip and darker gray paws. "What's this?" she asked, tilting her ears forward as her attention was now on Ted. "I thank you for alerting the Clan, house-dog. I am Ripplesplash, warrior of RiverClan." she greeted and thanked him solemnly.

(Bubblepup)

Bubblepup had just woken up in the nursery and marched around to find her brother Hollowpup. She spotted him and ran over play-tackling him gently before stopping and staring at the other wolves there. "What's going on?" she asked him curiously. Her ears went back and she stared at Graystar.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Listening carefully to the medicine wolf, the retriever nodded, taking it all in. “Alright.” Surprisingly calm about it, she just took Twistedfoot's word that everything would be alright. Everything happened for a reason, so surely this was just another one of those times. “Good luck,” she added, moving away at the sound of the leader returning. Spotting the black curly dog beside her, Follyfoot perked up. Another retriever! Maybe he would join the clan, and keep her company while she played in the water. Though from the sounds of things, there wasn't much water left anywhere. She gave a swift nod at Graystar's words, her otter-like tail wagging happily. “Course I can. It'll be fun.” Padding over, she sniffed at the dog that had been named Ted, curious about him. “I'm Follyfoot, or Folly. Are you here to stay?” Surely a little smalltalk wouldn't be a bad thing while Iceflood got everything else sorted.
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:24 am

Teds attention on Iceflood and Graystar was interrupted when another wolf rather arrogantly interrupted them all to call him a house dog and thank him. He didn't really understand why the wolf felt the need to act so high and mighty, as ifshe thought she was better than him. He just shot her a blank look not really understanding and was quite relieved when the other retriever padded over. Returning the polite sniff Ted was thankful that there someone in the clan that he could understand body language wise and manners wise, putting the arrogant she wolf out of his mind he grinned and gave a wag of his long tail “Heey Folly My names Ted! Why do all of these wolves have silly names? How long have you been in the clan? I'm not sure if im going to stay yet, I guess its like a trial? I really want to help though!” his brown eyes flicked again to the grey leader and white wolf she was speaking with. He wasn't quite sure what else they were waiting for but he kept that to himself more than happy to converse with the other friendly dog. This clan was looking better and better, a new family and a new friend already, he was more and more wanting to join to be part of their world.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 4:04 am

Twistedfoot was glad that Follyfoot reacted calmly to her words. Hopefully the rest of the Clan would remain untroubled. It wouldn't do a lot of good for everyone to start panicking when they had no idea what the covered sun meant. I wonder if it's similar to when clouds cover the moon at a Gathering? RiverClan was at peace with the other Clans, however, and Twistedfoot couldn't see how the sign would be applicable. She shook her head. Unless this concerns one of the other Clans, there must be a different reason for this. She hadn't had long to think when she heard Oceanpup address her, and she turned her focus to the pup. "I'm afraid that I don't know why," she told her. "I'm still trying to determine why it happened. However, I don't think it's anything to worry about immediately," she added. Surely if the blocked sun spelled immediate danger, something would have happened already.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 4:19 am

Graystar nodded when Dolphinsplash said she would go on the patrol also. "Thank you for offering," she said. With more working on saving their supply of fish, perhaps they'd be more likely to succeed. If they were to fail, RiverClan would need to look elsewhere for prey. The ocean would be dangerous and rather impossible to hunt in, but land prey might be a viable option if it came down to it. She was about to head over to Twistedfoot when Glitterpup greeted her. "Thank you, Glitterpup. Good morning to you as well," she responded. When the pup walked off Graystar continued over to the medicine wolf. "When you're free, Twistedfoot, could I speak with you?" Would Twistedfoot even know why the sun was being covered? If StarClan hadn't spoken to either of them, Graystar wasn't certain what she should or even could do about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Iceflood
Young Warrior
Iceflood

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 4:38 am

Iceflood shook his head softly. He felt quite sad for Pantherpup and his siblings; they were so young to have lost their father. "You can't get to StarClan on your own," he said. "However, you can see the warriors of StarClan in Silverpelt when you look out at the sky on a clear night. One day you will see Forsakensoul again, but sadly, you can't right now." He wasn't certain if Pantherpup or Lunapup would understand what he was saying until they got older. He flicked an ear when he heard talk of the patrol behind him and he guessed that he needed to go. Iceflood gave a look down at the two pups, saying, "I've got to go on a patrol now. But remember that you can see StarClan in the night sky whenever you miss Forsakensoul." Iceflood himself looked up into the starry night when he missed his own family. He headed back into the camp clearing after he'd finished speaking, still feeling sympathy for Moonbreeze and her pups. The warrior glanced about, uncertain who would be coming on the patrol. "I'm ready to go if everyone else is," he said as he made his way over to the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Follyfoot
Warrior
Follyfoot

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:52 am

Happy to meet a new friend, Follyfoot sat down while she waited for the patrol to get arranged. “Nice to meet ya, Ted! I hope you stay, it's a super nice clan family we've got here. I've been here, hmm. Only a couple of months. My two legs abandoned me,” she explained, tilting her head as she studied the other retriever. “I wandered for a while then these guys seemed happy to let me stay and join them.” Laughing a little at all his questions, she nevertheless was happy to explain what he wanted to know. After all, she'd been so much the same when she'd first arrived. “The names are how they work out who's a pup, or learning - that's an apprentice - or finished their training, so they're a warrior. My name's just what my two legs called me, and it seemed to be similar enough to their way of naming that Graystar let me keep it.” Her tail wagged, stirring pattens in the ground. She was glad she'd been able to keep her old name. She'd been so fond of her two legs, but it had been so boring there. They hadn't let her do anything, so she'd had to amuse herself, and apparently that wasn't exactly allowed. Spotting Iceflood moving to the camp entrance, she got to her feet again, giving Ted a friendly nod. “Come on, that one's Iceflood. He'll be in charge of the patrol this time, since he's an older warrior. Let's get going.” Happy to be doing something, she padded over to the white wolf, checking to make sure that Ted was following. “I'm ready too, Iceflood.”
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:54 am

Moonbreeze could faintly hear her clan mates coming and going as they looked to find the reason behind her howl. The voice that broke through or rather voices, were that of her pups and she lifted her head from where it lay to look at them. "My darling little ones." she whispered softly as she took in Pantherpup and Lunapup so different from each other but she could see Forsakensoul in them. It reminded her that she had a reason to push the pain of her loss down for now despite the fact she wished to join her mate. Her legs shook as she rose and padded to the dens entrance to run her tongue over their fur soothingly as she took comfort in their scents.
Back to top Go down
Oceanpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Oceanpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:59 am

Oceanpup nodded her small head when Twistedfoot said that she was sure that their was nothing to worry about yet. "Ok Twistedfoot." she chirped before bouncing to the elders den. She crept up slowly to peer past Moonbreeze's legs at Forsakensouls still body and she sniffled softly. She pressed against the white legs of her mother and rubbed her face against her fur in an attempt to comfort her as her siblings took the grooming they were being given.
Back to top Go down
Bubblepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Bubblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Bubblepup, a gray and white she-pup whose brother was Hollowpup bounded across camp to her brother and tried to play-tackle him or bite into his ear. She wasn't at all interested in how the seasons changed right now for she was having too much fun to notice. Her brown eyes glanced away at all the wolves/dogs around and spotted what happened to be two retrievers in camp. She stopped her play-fighting mission and scampered over to them to sneak on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:27 am

Despite her good kind words, Moonbreeze behaved like she hadn't even heard the beautiful pup, becoming rather offended that the white wolf hadn't noticed how nice she was being. Glitterpup lifted her nose up haughtily and considered her options, she could either be louder and demand attention or she could go and bother someone else. Very stubborn by nature the silver and blue wolf pup raised her voice a few decibels louder "Excuse me Moonbreeze! I see you're busy so I'll just keep this short. I'm so very sorry for your loss, if theres anything i can do to help you please don't hesitate to get me" of course she was saying it to be nice, she wanted the attention on her so going and working for someone was rather degrading in her eyes. Glitterpup blinked her Indigo eyes, she and her brother Silentpup were six moons old, and their eyes had recently lost the blue tint that all puppies had for the first couple of months of their life. She and her brother had been blessed with a rather unique eye colour each, her brother had a dark purple while hers were a beautiful indigo. In her opinion she was the best looking pup in the clan, no scratch that the best looking wolf in the clan. She was sleek, she was beautiful, she was good, she was kind, she had it all! Shaking her fur out she looked out and noticed Hollowpup with his sister Bubblepup, she was very fond of Hollow, he was handsome and as a bonus had the same life values that she did. To go through life without responsibility or worries, and to be beautiful and perfect, which both of them were. Flawless like a perfect Diamond, she'd already put together the names of her pups that she'd have with Hollowpup. They'd have the names of gems, Diamondpup, Rubypup, Sapphirepup, it was so perfect it made her want to squeal with delight. Bringing her attention back to Moonwhisper she waited for the white wolfs response before she could leave and talk to Hollowpup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Camp
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next