The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+21
Gentleheart
Weedfang
Pancake
Robinwish
Darkpup
Jaspercloud
Tourmaline
Rainheart
Ashdust
Heatherfrost
Stoatblaze
Willowmist
Riverstar
Lightningpup
Stormpaw
Peachpaw
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Pebblepup
Sunheart
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, is outside the cave in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above the main Clan camp's entrance. The Leader typically holds meetings from a lightly lower ledge under their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 11:12 am

Feeling more confident now, the young male greeted Stoatblaze with a slight wag of his tail, scanning the camp for the other warrior to see where he was. “Yes, you, Oakstream and I are going on a hunting patrol. Willowmist is taking care of the borders.” Giving a sigh when he finally spotted Oakstream, he shook his russet pelt out a little and called out to him to bring him over. Taking a seat, the leader ran through the potential hunting grounds in his mind before glancing at the two others he'd called over. “We'll go for a hunt in the sun clearing. There should be plenty of prey there to bring back for the pile.” The rabbits at least should be fat and juicy. Enjoying the warmth of the sun, he waited for the opinions of the others, unafraid to take on board advice and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Galepaw bounced to his paws abd over to Riverstar with his tail a wagging blur. "HI RIVERSTAR!" he shouted as he raced to gis mentors side. The small brute plonked down as he reached the leaders side wriggling in place as his ears pricked up and a large smile hit his muzzle when he was told he was going on border patrol. "Ill listen I promise." He said jumping onto all fours. "Thanks Riverstar." He turned to the senior warrior with excitement and gave her his big grin. "Your not old yet Willowmist. You still look like a young warrior to me." He told her, "Ill get Pinedust. Be right back."
His paws flew in all directions and the apprentice bolted back to the nursery tunnel and he slowed to a creep poking his head in. "Sorry Pinedust but we gotta go on patrol with Willowmist now." He chirped softly seeing the sleeping pups. He backed up slightly and wriggled around to face the entrance once more before bouncing up it again and out to stand before the female waiting for them. "Hes coming." He informed her as his paw scuffed at the ground impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:49 am

Heatherfrost had woken early and emerged from the dens to find a place in the morning sun to doze a bit more. Like her son, she loved snoozing in the sun, and would take advantage of it at every opportunity. Content to watch the business of the clan, and approving of Riverstar's decisions, she stayed where she was while the bustle got heavier for a few moments. Galepaw was easily distinguishable, the loud thing, and she just let the amusement bubble up inside her. Her son was going to have his paws full with the excitable apprentice, but it would be good for him, and help him settle into the leader role easier. She was proud of him for accepting it, and she had every faith in him that he'd do just fine. Watching as Sunheart had a chat to Gentleheart, the experienced mother got to her feet finally, padding over to the nursery to check on the orphaned ones. They probably needed some mothering at this point. Finding them curled up together, she went over to them and nosed Mistypup gently before curling around them. Beginning to groom both pups, she comforted them as much as she could, knowing that both would be hurting from the absence of their father and the disappearance of their mother and siblings.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:25 am

Spotting his mother heading into the nursery, Riverstar guessed that she'd be going to check on the two older pups in there, and turned his attention back to Galepaw as the excitable apprentice bounced around. Shaking his head a little at the loud shout, he pushed the apprentice over towards the nursery just as the little decided to bolt off. It was going to be hard to believe that anyone was still asleep after that outburst, but it was all in good fun. The pup would be in good paws with Willowmist and Pinedusk. Hopefully at some point he'd learn how to tone himself down a little, and perhaps learn some patience, but he was still young. There was plenty of time to settle down. Waiting for Oakstream to turn up, the russet coloured male continued to watch the activity of the clan, his thoughts drifting off to what else they would have to do once the patrols were back.
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 6:47 am

Returning to the clan camp after a long time away from it he continued to hold onto the fat bird in his jaws. Observing the rest of camp through wary eyes he figured that Willowmist wanted to take some wolves out for a patrol and had gotten Riverstar to lead a hunting patrol. He knew very well that his leader was relying heavily on Willowmist to help him with decisions, his relations with Gentleheart had only grown more strained after she'd had pups and Specklefrost had left. As far as he was concerned she acted like his two pups that were left with him were mongrels which irritated him greatly, watching Galepaw yell at Riverstar dash into the nursery and dash back out he winced slightly at the loud noise. Thankfully he hadn't been given the brash apprentice he wasn't sure how well he would have dealt with that, especially at the moment. Sighing softly he braced himself and entered the nursery, to his surprise Gentleheart wasnt there, pinedusk was watching his own pups. Nodding in response to Pinedusk, not minding the other male he looked to where his pups should be and blinked in utter surprise. There curled around them where a grey pelt should be was Riverstars mother, Heatherfrost, his gaze gentled and the tension fled from his body. Stepping up to her he set the quail down for when his pups awoke he spoke softly "Thank you" the simple words spoke more than he could put into words, no one else had even considered helping him like this. There were no words for him to explain how he felt, no one else had been interested in mothering them which had caused him to loose so much faith in his clan. Sitting down next to her he peered over at Peachpup and Mistypup, one brightly coloured and the other grey, touching his nose to each one of them as they slept comforted by the warmth and heartbeat. The young warrior turned his gaze to Heatherfrost again the grateful look still showing on his features, he didn't know what else to say and so kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 8:33 am

Looking up at the entrance of the pups's father, Heatherfrost gave him a gentle smile. “Poor things needed some comfort,” she said simply, not moving from where the pups were curled close to her. Nuzzling the sleeping Peachpup, she gave a quiet sigh, reminded of her singular litter. Her pups had been almost the same, their father leaving just after they'd been weaned. “Riverfoo-star,” she corrected herself, still not used to her son's new name. “Might be able to help them when they're older. He lost his father around the same age.” She'd been very heartbroken over her mate leaving, but she'd had to put that aside for her pups, so she knew almost exactly what Ashfall was going through. She had faith that he'd pull through. he had his remaining pups to keep him steady, after all, and the clan would help once they got over the loss of their members. Lost in thought over her lost mate who she'd thought would be with her forever, her expression saddened. Her pups hadn't deserved to grow up without both parents, no pups did. She couldn't let that happen to these two pups as well. It wasn't their fault that they'd lost the rest of their family, so she wasn't going to treat them or their father as such. It had all been out of their control, and wasn't anything to blame them for. Looking up at the young warrior again, she studied him. “They need their father to be with them too though,” she said gently. She knew he was grieving for his lost mate and family, but he still had two remaining pups that needed him. Pushing the last of the rabbit carcass to the side, she settled more comfortably with the pups. “I'm happy to watch them for you if there's anything you need to do, Ashfall,” she told him, still in her gentle quiet voice. “They'll turn out just fine. YOu'll see. They're strong pups.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Gentleheart was glad to hear that everything was pretty quite in the territory. She wanted her pups to grow up in a time of peace not war. When Sunheart had asked to speak with her she gently got up to not distub her pups too much. As she listened to the medicine wolf she started to feel guilty. Gentleheart had been so far in her own grief that she didnt take the time to even get to know the other two pups. She knew what happen with their mother and their other siblings, but she should have known that their behavior was because they were grieving. Its just with her being a first time mother and then loosing pups in her first litter, it truly consumed all her thoughts. She nodded to Sunheart, dazed in her own thoughts before she finally answered. "I will see what I can do but I need to have a talk with their father" she told the medicine wolf. Gentleheart knew that she owed Ashfall an apology.

As she started to approach the nursery she noticed that Riverstar was organizing a hunting patrol. Seeing that Pinedusk would be leaving once again she padded over to her mate and nuzzled his neck before giving his ear a lick. "Happy hunting." she told him with a smile but it didnt reach her eyes. She saw Riverstar's mother Heatherfrost head into the nursey and figured it was to check on Mistypup and Peachpup. Walking over to the entrance she observed the two before speaking. "Ashfall can I talk with you for a moment please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Oakstream was honestly just wondering if maybe if he continued to pretend to sleep if they would just leave without him. But then he realized that their are pups and a Queen to feed plus a new leader. He didnt want to get on the new leaders bad side. So he dragged himself out of his nest and made his way to the gathering hunting party. "The great Oakstream is here everyone, you can stop talking about me now. I know im just that awesome." He said joking and did a mock bow. "I think sun clearing would be a shiny place to hunt." he said laughing but agreeing with Riverstar.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:05 am

Finally Oakstream turned up, and Riverstar sent a narrow glance at him. “Nice of you to join us this afternoon, Oakstream,” he said mildly, with a pointed glance at the morning sun. Getting to his feet, he shook himself and began moving out of the camp. “Now that we're all here and in agreement, perhaps we can finally get a hunt going.” Leading the way, he headed out of their camp area, keeping an eye out for intruders out of habit, and trotted off towards the Sun Clearing. Hopefully they'd be able to catch enough food to start building up the fresh kill pile. With the pups around, Gentleheart at least would need good food to keep the milk coming. Pondering the problem of the other two pups for a moment, Riverstar shook those out of his mind. His mother knew how to care for pups, and they still had their father around. The clan would help them out. They were going to be fine.

Sun Clearing
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 8:21 am

The estranged male was filled with gratitude, unable to say anything else just nodding as she mentioned that his pups needed their father too he leaned forward to nuzzle them again. They were all he had left in the world now, he'd been so on the edge of taking his pups away from the clan and returning to being a loner, so let down and distant he felt from the pack of wolves. They were so precious, so very precious, he had to pull himself out of the haze he'd been in the past few weeks and do everything he could to look after them with Heatherfrosts help. Comfortably watching them sleep he knew he'd so something for the female curled around them to thank her, it meant so much that she'd come in and helped them without having to be asked or reminded that they'd gone through a traumatic event. Their personalities were growing day by day and he'd done his best to get to know them, lost in his thoughts it took him a few moments to realize someone was calling for him. Looking up and spotting Gentleheart he stiffened very subtly, he'd never really got along with her and so was wondering what she wanted him for. Flicking a glance at his pups he sighed then got up onto his paws and padded out of the nursery to turn and face the ex leader a neutral but slightly tired look on his features. Ragged and ungroomed his paws were black from skulking around the mine not that he cared, recently the way he looked had become less and less important, dead on his feet from not sleeping well he waited silently for what she wanted to talk to him about. Too tired to realize that being silent was probably coming across rude, amber eyes watched her patiently.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Pinedusk looked up when Galepaw informed him of the patrol. "I'll be right out," he replied. He gave a nod in greeting to Ashfall and Heatherfrost when they walked in before turning his attention back to Gentleheart. "Thanks," he said in response to her words, licking her ear in return. Despite his mate's smile, something seemed a bit off with her expression. He decided not to think too much of it. Perhaps she was just tired. "I should be back soon. If you need me for anything, just send someone to fetch me." He knew that Gentleheart and the pups would be safe while he went away, but he couldn't help but worry. He looked down at Pebblepup and Lightningpup next. "I've got to go out on patrol now, but I'll be back later," he said before exiting the nursery. He padded down the tunnel and into the camp, quickly spotting Willowmist and Galepaw and heading over to them. "Sorry about the wait. I'm ready now," he told them.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Senior Warrior
Stoatblaze

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 pm

A hunting patrol; Stoatblaze thought it was a good idea. Always best to keep the fresh-kill pile well-stocked. "The Sun Clearing's good with me. It's a great place to hunt," he replied to the new leader. His dark blue gaze shifted towards Oakstream when the warrior finally came up to them. Stoatblaze gave a half-smile at Oakstream's words; Riverstar, it seemed, was not too amused. Soon enough it was time to leave and the senior warrior trotted out of the camp after Riverstar. He hoped that the prey wouldn't all be in their burrows as a result of the hot weather, and hoped that they could bring back a decent amount of prey for the Clan.

~The Sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Lightningpup
Pup
Lightningpup

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:29 pm

Lightningpup frowned when his mother told him he was too young for prey, but decided that it wouldn't taste very good anyways. More importantly, he'd been given permission to play with the moss ball. "Okay, Pebblepup, ready?" he asked, wagging his tail with excitement. "I'll toss it to you first." He bent forward and grabbed the moss ball with his jaws, dragging it back as far as possible. It was heavier than it looked and it took Lightningpup a lot of effort to move it far enough. "Okay, ready?" he asked. His voice was perhaps a bit too loud, especially in the confines of the nursery. "Catch!" he leaned against the moss ball to send it rolling towards Pebblepup, hoping that his sister would catch it.
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:18 am

Watching the two younger pups fondly, Heatherfrost batted at the moss ball gently, directing it towards the opening a bit more. “Why don't you two go play outside? There's more room out there, and you won't disturb those still sleeping,” she suggested, nudging Lightningpup after the ball. Peachpup was often cranky enough without needing to be woken again. “There might even be some lizards or leaves you can practice with as well.” Nuzzling the two pups curled into her again, she shifted herself about in the small nest a bit more, quite comfortable with the two little ones. Hopefully whatever Gentleheart wanted to speak to their father about would ease a little bit of the tension between them. If it wasn't resolved, all four pups would likely begin to pick up on it and perhaps feel uncomfortable in the nursery, which wasn't supposed to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am

When Pinedusk finally exited the nursery Galepaw started racing awaying from Willowmist only to pause and run back to her. "We are going now right?" he asked looking a bit blurry as he vibrated with excitement. He hadn't been an apprentice long enough yet to go on patrol so this was his first one and the knowledge of needing to follow orders was almost out the window. He didn't wait long for a confirmation before he was racing away again. Surprise surprise though as he came slinking back to the senior warrior with a tilted head. "Ummm Willowmist. What border are we patrolling?" he asked looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Willowmist
Senior Warrior
Willowmist

Location : In a patch of sun, remembering when things were simpler and easier

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Unimpressed with the apprentice she'd refused to move until he came back to her, fixing him with a sharp eye she scolded him lightly "Galepaw I will not be bringing you with us if you act like that, you're an apprentice not a pup." honestly, once Galepaw had calmed down she twitched her tail tip "Stay close and keep yourself under control because if we meet another clans patrol we will be representing Sunclan" she could understand that it was all very exciting but he was an apprentice so he needed to fill the pawsteps as one not as an exciteable pup running everywhere. She wouldn't hesitate to send him back to camp if it looked like he'd shame Sunclan with his wanton behaviour, glancing over at Pinedusk to affirm he was ready, Willowmist moved off while deciding what border to go to. Deciding it'd be better to check the shadowclan border first she turned her paws that way hoping that with Pinedusks help the exciteable Galepaw could keep himself under control. Of course if he managed that shed take him out for a hunt later on if it was alright with Riverstar, the young male would be fine with some experience under his belt. Satisfied that Riverstar would be safe in Stoatblaze's capable paws she pushed her pace up to an easy canter.
~Shadowclan and Sunclan border~
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 am

Pinedusk watched somewhat amusedly as Galepaw flitted to and fro. He understood that the young apprentice was excited to go out on his first patrol. Any apprentice would be. Willowmist was right in that he should calm down, however. It was important to act properly when in the presence of other Clans, lest they think negatively of SunClan. When Willowmist looked over at him the red warrior nodded, a silent way of saying he was ready. "Now we can leave," he told Galepaw before heading out after Willowmist. He hoped that they wouldn't run into any trouble at either of the borders.

~SunClan and ShadowClan border~
Back to top Go down
Pebblepup
Pup
Pebblepup

Location : In that one place, at that one time, with that one thing.

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 am

Pebble watched as her brother picked up the moss-ball, aiming it towards her. Her tail wagged some, and she was quite happy to be spending time with Lightningpup. "He's more fun than any of the other pups around." She didn't trust many other wolves, due to her shy nature, but her family was very close to her. As the gray pup tossed her the moss-ball, she backed up, catching it on the ground between her paws. If she was more skilled, she could catch it in her mouth like the older pups did, but for now her coordination needed some work.
She then picked up the moss-ball in her jaws, the thing feeling dry and soft between her growing puppy teeth. Pebblepup then tossed it in her brother's direction. "Catch!" She yipped, crouching in a puppy play-stance. Her aim was accurate but her throw was weak, and the ball flew gently with low speed.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Galepaw dropped his head at Willowmists words and looked up at the older fae with big eyes.
"Yes Willowmist. Im sorry Willowmist." He told her. His little body vibrated as he scrambled to keep with the warriors longer legs. His tail was a little blur as he bounded out of sight swiftly towards the border.

~Sunclan and Shadowclan border~
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:34 am

She soon woke up, nestled into the floor the grey pup sat up and glanced about rather mussed from her nap, from the sounds of the other pups outside they were doing some kind of competition which raised her interest. Scrambling out of the fur, Mistypup stumbled out of the nest and shook herself out rather fiercely making her fluffy blue-grey puppy fur fluff out rather adorably although she'd very fiercely deny that she was any kind of cute. She was going to be a warrior, a fierce tough one and the best hunter in the clan. Wagging her slip of a tail at the prospect of a challenge she trotted to the entrance of the den and stuck her head out rather curiously, seeing it was Lightningpup and Pebblepup she paused a moment. They were weaklings that didn't know anything of the world like she and Peachpup did, they'd never known their siblings or anything. Swallowing hard she looked at her options, not join in and be bored, or join in but to have to hang out with weakling loosers. Watching the mossball roll she decided she could tolerate them for now and bounded towards them to bat at the ball playfully before she remembered something quite important. They didn't like her or Peachpup, that was why they were weaklings, she lifted her paw from the mossball the briefly playful look on her features vanishing as she began to harden herself so she couldnt be hurt. Misty was so very sick of being hurt, everybody had left apart from Peachpup and Ashfall her father, flicking her slip of a tail a little agitatedly she muttered something along the lines of "sorry for interrupting" she'd go play huntress with a leaf or something by herself, her ears were flicked back while she studied the mossball for a moment very much wanting to biff it away so they had to go get it. To hurt them before she could be hurt, taking a long shuddery breath it was a split second decision before she decided to go through with it. Batting the ball away towards the medicine den she turned and left them to it she exited the safety of the cave and sat outside in the hot sun with her stubborn jaws clenched and her puppy eyes that were starting to yellow out staring at the outside world looking for something to do that didn't involve weaklings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next