The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+21
Gentleheart
Weedfang
Pancake
Robinwish
Darkpup
Jaspercloud
Tourmaline
Rainheart
Ashdust
Heatherfrost
Stoatblaze
Willowmist
Riverstar
Lightningpup
Stormpaw
Peachpaw
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Pebblepup
Sunheart
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, is outside the cave in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above the main Clan camp's entrance. The Leader typically holds meetings from a lightly lower ledge under their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Gentleheart looked up when Pinedusk entered the nursery. At his question, Gentleheart shook her head. "She still has a fever. Sunheart said that if it gets any worse that we should take her to the medicine den. Pinedusk i cant loose another pup." She said softly as to not wake her pups. Gentleheart moved closer to her pups. "With the snow coming if her fever doesnt break i fear she may not last..." She trailed off. Not wanting to think how she might loose two pups only alittle after they were born.
Back to top Go down
Pebblepup
Pup
Pebblepup

Location : In that one place, at that one time, with that one thing.

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 2:17 am

Pebblepup had been sleeping, wrapped in a cocoon of warmth inside her nest when the gentle prodding of her mother awoke her. Letting out a small groan, the pup curled up even tighter, trying to ignore the attention Gentleheart was giving her. She was cold despite the unnatural warmness that radiated off her pelt, and in her half-sleep daze she ignored the world around her. Eventually she was prodded awake again by a different wolf, this time it was Sunheart. Pebble was not hungry in the least even for normal prey, much less whatever herbs the Medicine Wolf was giving her. Looking with distain at the green glob that lay on the leaf in front of her, Pebblepup sent her mother a silent plea with a look of do I have to? Eventually the pup gave in to the she-wolf's request, and obediently lapped up the slimy green substance. Grimacing from the bitter flavor, the slightly sweet aftertaste was surprising but still didn't take away the majority of the nasty flavor that seemed to cling to her tongue. After swallowing, Pebble frowned and licked her paws, trying to rid the taste of the herbs. She still felt miserable, with a lack of energy and still very cold, not to mention a little sore. Sighing, Pebblepup stood and did a little twirl to get herself more comfortable before plopping back down onto her nest. Above her, Pinedusk and Gentleheart murmured worriedly to each other, and the pup wondered if they were talking about her. She began to fade out of consciousness, but there was something uneasy that grew in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Lightningpup
Pup
Lightningpup

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 4:38 am

The sound of voices, however quiet, caused the pup to stir in his sleep. He grumbled with slight annoyance. In his dreams, he had been about to catch a squirrel. Just a few more pawsteps and he would have been close enough to leap. He pushed his dream aside as he became further aware of the world around him, and he soon realized that the voices he had heard belonged to his parents. Looking up at him, he saw that their expressions were both rather worried. He tilted his head. What was bothering them? Was it that weird snowfall that had happened recently? No, that couldn't be it. He soon recalled Pebblepup's sickness, and glanced quickly over at his sister. Could she be whom they were talking about? He frowned as he looked at her—she still looked rather sick. Lightningpup turned back towards his parents, asking softly, "Is Pebblepup going to be okay?" He cared a lot about his sister, and the thought of maybe losing her scared him.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 am

The warrior's worry increased when Gentleheart told him that Pebblepup still had a fever. He frowned, looking down at the pup as she moved about briefly. He wished that there was some special herb that could just cure Pebblepup right away. He hated seeing his daughter suffer. He looked back to Gentleheart, blinking sadly. He couldn't lose another of the pups either. "Hopefully we'll have some time before the next snowfall." Even as he said this, he knew that snow was bound to come soon, especially with SunClan being in the mountains. "We'll just have to keep a close eye on her and make sure that she doesn't get any worse." A soft voice caused Pinedusk to glance down, and he realized that Lightningpup had woken up. "She'll be fine," he told his son, trying to keep the unease out of his voice. He glanced back to Gentleheart. "Would you like for me to bring you or the pups something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:15 pm

When Pebblepup had gotten up for a bit, Gentleheart heart seemed to swell with hope but then she saw as Pebblepup just went back to sleep almost immediately. That really just seemed to drive home the fact that she was really sick. At Pinedusk words she nuzzled him in her worry and his. She could tell that this would break him too. She was just about to respond to her mate when her oldest pup, Lightningpup asked if his sister was going to be okay. "Lightningpup your sister will be fine. She is just alittle sick from being out in the snow." She said giving him a lick on the top of his head to smooth down the tuft of hair that was sticking up. At hearing Pinedusk ask if she wanted to him to get her and the pups something, it occurred to her tjat it was about time that the pups try solid food. And maybe thats what her daughter needed. She turned towards Pinedusk, "yes thank you. Can you bring me anything really amd maybe if there is one a small mouse or something for the pups." Then turning towards Lightningpup she asked, "Hey Lightningpup do you want to try some fresh kill?" She said knowing that he would be excited to probably be off milk and eating real food.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpup
Pup
Lightningpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 am

He was somewhat comforted by his parents' words, but a thought still bothered him: if they truly believed that Pebblepup would be fine, why did they seem so worried? Were parents just always worried about their pups, even if they had no need to be? He was taken out of his pondering when his mother asked him if he wanted to try some fresh-kill. He wagged his tail slightly. "Sure!" He gave a quick glance at Pebblepup, but she looked tired and he wasn't too certain that she'd also want to try some prey right now. He frowned. She should have gotten to try her first piece of prey too. It wasn't fair that she was sick.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 am

Pinedusk dipped his head at Gentleheart's reply. "Of course. I'll go get it right away." He turned toward the den entrance, but not before noticing Lightningpup light up at the mention of trying his first piece of prey. The warrior gave a slight smile before exiting and walking over to the fresh-kill pile. The pile needed to be restocked, but he knew that it wouldn't matter if he took back some prey for Gentleheart and their pups. He selected a rather plump squirrel for Gentleheart, and picked out two mice for the pups. Once he arrived back at the nursery, he placed the prey down on the ground, pawing the squirrel over to Gentleheart. "Here you are," he told her warmly, before looking back at the pups. "I picked out some mice for you," he told the two of them. He kept his voice relatively quiet, lest Pebblepup have already fallen asleep, so that he hopefully wouldn't wake her.
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 am

Carrying the small fish that she’d been able to catch coming back from the sun clearing, Heatherfrost deposited it on the fresh kill pile with a sigh. The two apprentices had done a bit better with their fishing, impressing her with the fish they’d caught together. Pleased with them, she swiped her tongue over both of them gently and nosed them into the apprentice cave. “Go warm up your feet. You both did well.” Watching them go, she surveyed the rest of the camp. They were once again deputy-less, since Heavycloud had just up and left in the middle of the night, and she was worried. Her son wasn’t the type to rush into things, and now that he’d been proven right about his misgivings… She gave a sigh, sitting with her tail curling around her cold paws. Riverstar wasn’t going to be willing to trust anyone else with his family for a long while, not after the heavyset brown male had broken the red leader’s trust. Deciding to go see how Ashdust was going, she got to her feet again and followed his scent, worried. She really didn’t like that Specklefrost was back and hurting the Mexican wolf again, but it wasn’t quite her place in interfere, not really. Coming closer in time to hear what the pale female was saying, an almost rude snort left the pale red female. The queen was just spouting nonsense, and she moved forward to stand next to Ashdust. “Stop spounting nonsense,” she said firmly. “Starclan don’t punish or reward, they just watch and wait, like all the stars up in the sky. Don’t blame someone else for choices that you made yourself.” Disappointed in the other shewolf, Heatherfrost flicked her tail. “That’s no way to set an example to your remaining pups, no matter if they no longer recognise you.”
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:57 am

Listening to the black male with his white socks that resembled his mother so, Sunheart once she was finished with the herb cocktail for Ashdust began putting together another little pile for pebblepup quite aware that the little one would require more herbs if she was to get better. If she didn't mend soon she'd move her into the medicine den and take care of her, looking at Darkpup as he mentioned wanting to stay with the loners, a piece of ice speared her heart painfully and she was privately pleased that the pups father hadn't heard him say that. How it'd hurt him, despite the fact that the mexican wolf often came across as he didn't give a single toss about what others said she knew he was rather sensitive underneath. The words of Heatherfrost came to her sharp ears that rarely missed a thing going on in camp, mentally thanking her for helping out Ashdust and pondering how close the two had become a slight smile flickered onto her muzzle. It'd be good for him to learn to love again and unlike Specklefrost, Heatherfrost was a responsible mother and all around selfless she-wolf, "I'm sure you do Darkpup, perhaps when your siblings return you should go and talk to them? They've missed you very much and they'd love to get to know you. I know you must miss littlepup and blackpup but at least you have two siblings that are still with us. The two you've lost are up in Starclan and they'll be watching over you" her voice was warm and gentle, Heatherfrosts return meant that Peachpaw and Stormpaw were on their way back as well. Hopefully Darkpup would distract Peachpaw and Stormpaw so they didn't go for Specklefrost when they realized that their mother had just hurt their beloved father more.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 am

Happily carrying the fish by herself and not letting Peachpaw try to help as she'd done most of the work, the apprentice deposited it on the fresh kill pile feeling rather proud of herself that on her very first day as an apprentice she'd been able to contribute to her clan. Rather cold she was about to head back to the apprentice den to tuck herself in to snuggle with her brother in shared warmth when she happened to hear what was being said in the medicine den. The pup in there was apparently Darkpup her sibling, although she didn't exactly remember him, the soft grey she wolf inched closer to the medicine cave entrance and peered in. Sunheart and the pup were talking, considering it she stepped forward slipping into the den and hung back in the shadows pondering over it a few moments before stepping forward and walking over to the pair of them giving a brief wag of her tail. "Hi Sunheart, Hi Darkpup. Peachpaw and I just came back from our hunting patrol and Peachpaw and I caught a fish" she brushed her tongue over her chest for a brief moment rather proud of herself. Her yellow gaze was focused on the wolf who was supposed to be her brother, trying to remember him, there was something indeed familiar about him. He seemed different to Peachpaw and so she was rather curious about him, where had he gone? Why had Specklefrost opted to take him, littlepup and Blackpup and leave her and Peachpaw behind, she'd decided it was because her destiny was to become a great warrior of sunclan, although she still wished to get to know her brother.
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 9:00 am

Struggling into camp very cold, wet and disheveled Peachpaw managed a grumpy look at Heatherfrost as she swiped her tongue over his head and nosed her into the cave. It was her fault he got wet, they could have just come back home to camp but no they had to go Fishing as grumpy as he was with her, he didn't dislike the pale red she wolf who had her sons eyes. Shaking himself off and watching as Stormpaw headed to the apprentice cave, got distracted and ended up entering the medicine den. His mother however went over to where he saw his father speaking with Specklefrost, narrowing his gaze somewhat he distrustfully flicked his gaze away, he didn't like her very much, what kind of a mother abandoned her mate and pups? No. Shaking his head and putting those thoughts away he wandered over to the apprentice den and made himself as comfortable as he was going to get, rather cold he began grooming himself fiercely doing his best to dry himself off. He wasn't quite sure how licking his fur got him drier but it worked so he didn't question it too much, unfortunately the repetitive task of brushing his tongue through his fur spiking it up the wrong way left him with plenty of time to think. What was the point in doing anything when all he was going to do was watch the three he loved die, and eventually join them in starclan to do nothing except sit around on his hiney and think. It was rather a depressing thought, that instead of the finality of death he'd be cursed to do all the things he hated in life, hunting, yapping about with others. starclan also took away the fear of death that kept one alive, after all what was the point in living if the ones you loved were in starclan? Simple just kill yourself and you'll be with them, thought after thought tumbled through his head worsening his state until he was curled up in his nest staring at nothing
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Annoyance filled him as Specklefrost wouldn't even look at him, instead she stared off into the distance and began making excuses, each word she spoke twisted the knife in his heart. You mattered so much to me... obviously not or she would have told him and believed he'd listen to her over taking the word of some loner. She rambled on about how this loner had magically known that bad times were coming, I loved all my pups... he noticed that once again she was speaking in the past tense alluding to the fact that now she didn't really care. She'd picked her favourites and abandoned the others, to run off with some loners, betraying her family, Darkpup didn't even know Ashdust was his father, yellow eyes glittered as she admitted that she'd gotten close with the lead loner. Heatherfrost soon returned from hunting with his pups, she'd padded over and listened carefully to Specklefrosts words and had told her rather firmly what was what. A soft growl eventually escaped him as she mentioned Starclan, "You worried about whether Starclan would forgive you not your mate?" When she went on about staying with the loners his paws quivered, the pain being replaced with rage "Starclan dosen't DO anything! They're just stars that sit about, watch and sometimes give obscure prophecies! Don't you dare blame your thoughtless, reckless hurtful actions on a bunch of stars. You and you alone are to blame for the death of littlepup and Blackpup, you alone are to blame for the fact that Peachpaw and Stormpaw don't recognize you as their mother." his ears were flattened back against his head, he'd known her well once, which was why he could read her now She's going to leave again, and honestly blames Starclan for her thoughtless mistakes.... Having the red warrior at his side made his next words easier "We are no longer mates, stay away from my pups Specklefrost. You are dead to me" He didn't really understand how he could be so angry and so broken at the same time, he wanted to curl up around his remaining pups and cuddle them, sooth his sons grumpiness and groom Stormpaw. Sharing a glance with Heatherfrost he was about to walk off with her when Peachpaw made his appearance, stiffening Ashdusts yellow eyes focused on Specklefrost, she didn't have the right to say anything to his son, much less be in his presence. At least if she left she'd have nothing, the loners likely wouldn't take her back and Riverstar as sure as anything wouldn't be letting her back into the clan a second time, she deserved to go to the dark forest and suffer.
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 12:33 am

Cold still, Peachpaw gave up on warming himself up and abandoned his nest, padding out and looking around for his mother he spotted her with his father Ashdust. He trotted over with his ears flicked back and tail hanging down limply, looking up at the red she wolf he grumped "Muuum I'm cold" ducking between Heatherfrosts front legs the brightly coloured little fellow snuggled himself into her warm fur. He didn't care that Ashdust and Specklefrost were having a disagreement, he was cold and so the most important thing in his mind right now was getting warm. The familiar smell of the red wolf relaxed him a little as well, ironing out some of the angst and grumpiness that constantly seemed to cloud his head. Yawning he leaned into the fur more and closed his eyes listening to the soothing sound of her heart beat and lungs, quickly starting to fall asleep there, not caring about what was happening right before him, he cared about himself first before anyone else after all.
Back to top Go down
Darkpup
Pup
Darkpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 4:10 am

Darkpup laid against the herby-scented wolf, calmly nuzzling into her fur somewhat. It smelled... rather refreshing and pleasant. One of the loners, Sorcha, often used herbs. She knew enough about them to get by, once taking care of his pad after he cut it on a sharp rock. Nostalgia caused the pup's heart to ache, and he closed his eyes and tried to shoo away the memories. He lifted his head slightly at the mention of his other siblings. Yes, he probably should get to know them. They couldn't replace Blackpup and Littlepup, but... They were his siblings. He was about to get up to look for them before a blueish female entered the den. His eyes narrowed, and he tilted his head. "Stormpaw?" he murmured, before perking up somewhat. "You know how to hunt already? Lucky!" The male pup sat back down, huffing. "I want to go out and learn how to hunt," he grunted, averting his gaze before looking at Sunheart with a whine. "When can mom and I leave the den?" he asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:46 pm

Gentleheart gave her mate a warm thank you. Then chuckled at her son's enthusiasm at being about to finally try fresh kill. She decided that her daughter should be woken up so that she could sleep. She knew that Pebblepup just wanted to sleep but she needed to keep her strength up by eating. So Gentleheart softly nudged her sick daughter awake to eat. "Hey sweetie i know you just want to sleep but you need to eat something. Your father brought you a mouse from the fresh kill pile. It will help you get stronger and then after that you can go back to sleep okay." She said with a gentle smile. Though her smile left as she heard Ashdust yelling at Specklefrost saying that they were no longer mates. Though she and Ashdust dont see eye to eye nobody should have to go through what hes going through.
Back to top Go down
Specklefrost
Queen
Specklefrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 am

Specklefrost's gaze instantly turned cold upon spotting Heatherfrost approaching. She narrowed her eyes in contempt- this was Ashfrost's new mate, wasn't she? The gray-furred fae bitterly turned away her head, a huff escaping her muzzle while her ears flattened against her head. No, the she-wolf was wrong. StarClan was punishing her, torturing her. They were cruel, careless, yet influential. They didn't just sit around in the stars all day! They were there to help the clans and hinder their enemies... 'How they must hate me... They aren't honorable warriors at all. Perhaps StarClan doesn't even exist! For what ancestor with a right heart would torment me like this?' The thought bittered the normally peaceful and serene she-wolf. In her moment of cold contempt, she turned back to Heatherfrost and hissed, "My pups? Darkpup is my only pup. It seems like Stormpaw and Peachpaw are yours now. Not mine. Not anymore." She didn't even look at Peachpaw as he approached. Flicking an ear, she gritted her teeth, before shaking her head. "Just leave me alone. If this is how you welcome me back, for risking everything and leaving behind my true friends... Take your mate and get away from me. And stay away from my Darkpup. Both of you." The young female practically spat out 'mate', sending a glare to Heatherfrost with the word. With a sigh, the pretty she-wolf lifted her head, flicking a paw with a shaky growl, "Go away. I want nothing to do with either of you." Specklefrost then ducked back into the medicine den, moving towards Sunheart and laying nearby, keeping a careful eye on Darkpup. He was all she had. She had made up her mind; once her pup was recovered and able to make the journey, she'd leave immediately. Perhaps she'd go to RiverClan. She rather liked swimming, and she knew Graystar was a more friendly she-wolf. So long as she was away from Ashfall, Heatherfrost, and her life before she left... Specklefrost's yellow eyes flicked to her only pup. Would he be okay with leaving? ... No, of course he would be. Why would he want to stay here? She'd raise him in RiverClan. That'd be best for him. It saddened her that he had to be the pup of a doomed relationship; yet she was still his recognized mother. She had raised him, and she loved him, while he loved her. He was quite obedient, too, and would avoid Ashfall if she told him to.

Last edited by Specklefrost on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 5:06 am

Snuggled into Heatherfrost, Specklefrosts words made the pup start laughing obnoxiously, "Are you sure you're not actually a poo fountain Specklefrost? Because the amount of shit coming out of your mouth is laughable! As for leaving behind your true friends, hahaha if they were such true friends you'd be going back to them because they'd welcome you back alas and alack not even they want you back. You're nothing but trash Specklefrost, and in the end you'll end up alone. You chose to leave, and from your behaviour good riddance, i'm disgusted at the idea of being related to you. Its your fault that you're an awful mother, what kind of mother abandons her pups and then gets the one she took with her killed? The dark forest must have cursed you well, bitch. Why wait to heal? Leave now nobody in this clan wants you here, go on run back to your 'true' friends. Go on! Get lost! Or can't you get that through your head? Nobody wants you, nobody will ever want you with your backstory. You're a traitor, you have no honor nor loyalty, not a single drop of anything worthwhile lives within you." he laughed again, her words came across as idiotic and laughable to him and he was going to take full advantage of it.

Shaking out his fur, his yellow eyes glittering with disgust, he snorted loudly. of course Specklefrost had run away after trying to break his father, stupid cow, obviously Heatherfrost wasn't his fathers mate, her mate had abandoned her, it was common knowledge and thus he was surprised and irked that Specklefrost didn't know better but it seemed that her time with the loners had unhinged her. What had they done to her? Manipulated her maybe? he quickly discovered that he didn't care, they were better off without the grey female with her speckled paws. He couldn't wait until she left, if anything he hoped Riverstar would kick her out right away, then they could get back to their lives without the grey worm trying to sour their clan and their days. As for Darkpup he didn't really care either, Stormpaw could try to make friends with him all she wanted, Peachpaw had the three wolves he liked and trusted, he had little room in his life for some black brat that whined about how great life with the loners had been. The pup was just as traitorous as its mother, he condemned him to the same fate, brightly coloured and fiery the youngster flicked a glance at Ashdust and Heatherfrost silently challenging them to try and take back any of his words and stalked towards the apprentice den. He didn't have time for speckle and her garbage that spewed forth out of her mouth, her attempts at poisoning them would fail and he now would do everything in his power to make sure that she either left or was kicked out of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 5:14 am

Padding back to the camp with a sigh, he flicked a glance back at his two followers to make sure that they were still keeping up. Climbing the cliff to their cave camp with ease, he headed inside to find with annoyance that the fresh kill pile was still just as low as when he'd left, although he could see a couple of fish that he guessed were from his mother's patrol. Irritated that everyone seemed to be loafing around when he went for a wander, and that he had to keep nagging them, he sought out the ones that he could smell hadn't even left camp yet. Finding Pinedusk hovering over his mate and pups again, the leader's annoyance was clear to hear in his frosty voice. “Pinedusk, I've asked you to go on a hunting patrol already today. I would appreciate it if you stopped hovering like a lovesick teenager and started pulling your weight again.” Not waiting for an argument, he continued down his list of wolves who were being useless. “Stoatblaze, Tourmaline. Stop lazing about and join Pinedusk on that hunting patrol. Unless you want to starve, in which case, by all means keep sleeping. Jaspercloud, you, Rainheart and Willowmist do a border run. If you catch anything, fantastic. In case none of you lazybones noticed, the snow is here already and that fresh kill pile will feed three wolves for two days, if they're lucky. Take Stormpaw if she's good to go again. Get going, now.” Flicking his tail still rather irritated, he surveyed the rest of his camp before looking back at his apprentice. “Galepaw, join Pinedusk and the others on a hunting patrol. You know enough that you should be able to catch something by now.” Giving a sigh, and more than ready to nip if anyone needed it, he made sure that things got going in the camp again before seeking out his mother. Seeing that she was busy with Ashdust and Specklefrost, so he moved to the entrance of camp to sit near Claire. “Sorry about that, Claire,” he said, his voice losing most of its frosty tone. “Do you have any other questions while things are still quiet?”
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 am

Narrowing her eyes when Specklefrost attacked her, Heatherfrost decided not to retaliate, giving Peachpaw a gentle nuzzle before turning her back on them and walking off. She hated the old memories of her mate being dredged up again. She'd got over that, and she didn't need someone else right now. The clan needed her skills more than it needed more pups. It wasn't worth getting into an argument, and besides, it sounded like her son was back, and more than a little pissed himself. Sitting at the edge of the main cave, she watched as he went after everyone who hadn't hunted yet today, pleased that he was well and truly taking up the mantle of leader. The loss of their deputy meant that Riverstar would be doing everything, but she knew well that badgering him would only make him dig his heels in more, the stubborn boy that he was. Noticing the black newcomer, Heatherfrost studied her a while, wondering about her. She seemed young, and healthy enough, so perhaps she'd asked to join the clan. It wouldn't be a bad thing to have another capable hunter in the clan, especially with the fresh kill pile so low. Settling down to lie on the stone floor, the pale red female half closed her eyes, letting her thoughts drift, thinking about what Specklefrost had said. If she was Peachpaw's and Stormpaw's mother now, it was only because no one else had seen fit to give the pups any attention, and motherless pups would never grow up well. It had been her only decision to make, and she just couldn't understand why Specklefrost thought that she and Ashdust were mates. They were simply friends for now, though she was fond of the broken male, and she knew that he'd benefited from her company to get through being abandoned by his mate. It was so clear that he'd loved the blue-grey female, she couldn't understand how no one else could see it.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpup
Pup
Lightningpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 4:16 am

Lightningpup wagged his tail slightly as Pinedusk dropped the mouse in front of him. Finally! I can't wait to see what it tastes like. He took a small bite out of the mouse, wanting to savor the moment. It tasted better than he could possibly imagine. The pup soon finished off the rest of the prey, each bite tasting better than the last. Now that he was eating real prey, it was only a matter of time before he became a warrior. Of course, he'd have to train as an apprentice sometime in between then, but really, how long would that take? "Thank you!" he told his parents. He gave a quick glance at Pebblepup to see if she'd started on her mouse when he heard Riverstar address his father. "Sheesh, who put a thorn in his nest?" He hadn't seen the Clan leader that many times so he didn't know if he was always like that. Still, it bothered Lightningpup to hear his father get chastised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next