The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+21
Gentleheart
Weedfang
Pancake
Robinwish
Darkpup
Jaspercloud
Tourmaline
Rainheart
Ashdust
Heatherfrost
Stoatblaze
Willowmist
Riverstar
Lightningpup
Stormpaw
Peachpaw
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Pebblepup
Sunheart
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, is outside the cave in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above the main Clan camp's entrance. The Leader typically holds meetings from a lightly lower ledge under their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 12:12 am

Galepaw paced around Heatherfrost when she spoke to him. "I am while I wait for Riverstar." he replied with a smile at the older female before he took off again around the cave. He flicked his ear towards the medicine den each time he passed hoping to hear his mentor calling out to him but it seemed he was not finished yet. Soon the spotted apprentice was running around at top speed around the cave and then he started to go back the other way slowing his pace slowly as his sides heaved with his panting.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:12 am

Seeing that Sunheart seemed quite busy, he gave her a fleeting smile. “No matter, Sunheart,” he said simply, dipping his head to her. “I'll come back when you're not so busy.” Turning, he padded out of the den, and flicked a glance at the pacing Galepaw. It seemed like he'd decided to work on his stamina, which was good of him. Nosing the little thing as he went past, the red leader attracted the pup's attention. “Want to come on a patrol with me, small one?” Seeing his mother nearby, he absently nuzzled her, not afraid of showing affection to his only family. She was all he had left now, and he was so grateful that she was still around. “We won't be too long.” Hoping that Pinedusk had taken that patrol out, he searched the cave, frowning when he found all three wolves still lazing about. Changing his mind, he lifted his voice a little. “Ashfall, take Heatherfrost and the new apprentices on a hunting patrol. The weather's cleared nicely, and the fresh kill pile is low.” Hopefully that would get wolves moving. Nosing his mother again, he headed outside, waiting for Galepaw to catch up before heading for the falls.

Firefly Falls
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:24 am

Galepaw stumbled at the sudden nudge and he whipped around to see Riverstar which made his tail wag happily. "Yes please." he yipped with glowing blue eyes. He scrambled after the red leader as he nuzzled Heatherfrost and the apprentice jogged on the spot as he ordered a hunting patrol. With all that done and Riverstar heading out of the cave he took off after him with his paws looking like windmills. Once he was at his mentors side he kept up a steady trot away from camp as he remained close with a wagging tail.

~Firefly Falls~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 am

Heavycloud's tail swished behind him as he watched his Clan through narrowed eyes. The fresh-kill pile was dwindling, and he could sense tensions were a little high after a stray dog trespassed straight into their camp. He watched as Riverstar took his apprentice out on a little patrol and decided he'd join them. It'd be good to stretch his legs out a little. Rising to his paws, the dark warrior hopped off of his watch post and trotted after them.
- Firefly Falls
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 am

Hearing her son come back, Heatherfrost licked his cheek gently in greeting. Glad that he'd finally chosen a deputy, she was still unsure of his choice, but those misgivings were kept to herself. Her son was fine and healthy, and he still had all his lives. The clan would be safe for a long time. Nuzzling at Peachpaw, she flicked her ears when she heard her name and got to her feet. It would be good to get out of the camp with the weather clear. Stretching, she looked around to try and find Ashfall, pleased that it was the four of them going. It would be good to get the pups out of camp with their father, and it seemed that Peachpaw at least had attached himself to her in lieu of a mother. Stretching, she watched the males leave the camp, shaking her head slightly over Heavycloud. Something in her gut just didn't like him, for all that he'd shown loyalty and commitment to his new clan. “Come on, Peachpaw. We can get started on some training for you and your sister, hm?” Padding over to the entrance, she waited for the other three to catch up before heading out, intending to aim for the sun clearing. It was nice and peaceful there, and a good place to hunt.

Sun Clearing
Back to top Go down
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Gentleheart had just gotten back in time to hear Riverstar make the announcements about the new warriors, apprentices, and Mentors. Gentleheart raised her voice with the clans in calling out the new names of all those promoted. After the ceremony was over she went back to the nursey to check on her pups and found that Lightningpup was fast asleep and that Pebblepup seemed awake but she was shivering. "Pebblepup are you okay?" She asked as she touched her nose to her daughters and found that it was really hot. Alarmed to how her daughter may have gotten sick she remembered that Pebbplepup went outside of the cave to explore the snow. "Hold on Pebblepup okay, im going to go and get Sunheart." She said leaving the nursery to rush over to the medicine den. "Sunheart, I think that Pebblepup has a fever, she was outside of the cave for a brief moment when it was snowing. Can you please come to the nursery and check on her please?" Gentlehearts voice was almost begging, she did not want to lose another pup. She didn't even know if they could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Specklefrost
Queen
Specklefrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Specklefrost studied the female pup's expression, her face tired though slowly beginning to grow distant. She watched wordlessly as the blue-pelted pup padded off, and she simply laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes with a soft sigh. She began to drift off into sleep, her fur fluffed as she continued to warm up. The dream that followed was bittersweet, to say the least. She was with the group of wolves whom she traveled with - siblings Baines, Neilina, and Sorcha. Darkpup, Blackpup, and Littlepup were with them, and they appeared older and quite healthy. They hunted altogether, in a beautiful forest teeming with wildlife and the scent of prey. All seven wolves were strong and well fed, their pelts glistening healthily, their muscles sturdy and rippling. Specklefrost stayed side-by-side with Baines, never straying too far from him. Was this what it would have been like if she never left the trio? Would she had found love with Baines, while her pups thrived? They were all happy, so happy. Even if it was just a dream, it was the happiest the she-wolf had felt in a long, long time.
She couldn't put her disappointment into words once she woke up, raising her head slowly and looking around. It seemed warmer, thankfully. With a yawn, Specklefrost slowly got to her paws, glancing back at Darkpup's snoozing form. She carefully padded to the entrance of the den, poking her head out and glancing around. 'When, I wonder, will I be able to leave? And where will I go?' she wondered, her eyes fixing off into the distance as her mind drifted off into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Darkpup
Pup
Darkpup

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 1:36 am

Darkpup's dreams were vivid yet calming, much like Specklefrost's. He was roaming a large, lush and open meadow, a plump prairie dog clamped in his jaws. His two siblings trailed after him- he had been told there was only two. Nothing of Peachpup and Mistypup- nothing of his father. He believed Baines was his father, if anything. He and Specklefrost seemed close, anyways. None of that really mattered, though, as he dreamed on. He was full, cheerful, and with his brother and sister. He had returned to the small camp their pack set up, and dug into his catch. Littlepup- not much of a pup, however- pounced on him, while Blackpup- what was his new name?- watched on with amusement. The four older wolves were elsewhere. He didn't know exactly where, but they were elsewhere for sure.
Just as Darkpup was about to join his brother's side, he woke up. The pup let out a distressed whine- for one, his mother wasn't at his side. Not to mention, the dream was amazing. He wanted nothing more than to sleep again, going back into the dream. What even was that? Why would he dream about something like that?
Yawning, the dark-furred male looked around until he noticed his mother at the entrance to the den. Getting to his paws, he began to slowly make her way to her, poking his head out from under her legs. "Ma," he softly woofed, laying down. "Where are we?"
"SunClan, my pup. Now, don't wander off, stay in here until we're given any orders," she softly replied.
Scowling, Darkpup rested his head on his paws. Though he ached all over, and he had many, many questions, he stayed silent and obeyed her.
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 1:55 am

Noticing Specklefrost moving out of the medicine den, pain filled his yellow gaze, despite everything a part of him still loved her. Yet she'd abandoned him, what was it that had pushed her to do so? Had he not been loyal enough? Good enough? He didn't know, watching dully as Heatherfrost rallied Peachpaw and Stormpaw he closed his eyes and steadied himself, he shouldn't think like that, he had Darkpup, Stormpaw and Peachpaw to consider and he should be grateful that he had at least those three pups out of their litter. He hated himself for still loving Specklefrost, he shouldn't, she'd betrayed him, left him and yet here he was remembering how good she'd been to him when he'd butted heads with Gentleheart. Heartbreak was a dangerous thing, and he'd suffered it many times now and yet he still didn't learn, what a fool he was, his first mate and pups, then specklefrost leaving and her choice meaning blackpup and littlepup had perished. He moved over to Heatherfrost and spoke huskily "Will you take them? I need some time to think" once he had her response and she'd taken Peachpaw and Stormpaw out of camp the mexican wolf with his tan body and grey back padded over to Specklefrost to stand infront of her. The anger and hatred gone from his features, instead he just looked haggard, destroyed, his yellow eyes dull and filled with the kind of pain that'd drive someone mad. "Specklefrost" voice still raspy and filled with the grief of loosing so many dear to him, he garnered her attention "Tell me, did you leave because you found somebody else? Was I not good enough? Did I mean that little to you? Why did you leave behind Stormpaw and Peachpaw? Do you not love them? Answer me" his tone bordered on desperate, a burning man pleading for someone to extinguish the flames that licked at his feet. He found it difficult to believe that she'd just believe some random rogues and agree to run with them and abandon some of her pups, no mother with any kind of maternal instinct would have done that, heck he was their father and doign that would never have entered his head.

She had always been distant as if she was on another planet, watching as Darkpup showed up and didn't recognize his father or where he was more pain speared his heart. A part of him silently begged for something to kill him now, to end the pain that filled every fiber of his fur, the world hated him and enjoyed seeing him hurt he was all but sure of it. His stance was that of one who was defeated, who had been beaten into place by life, indeed if it wasn't for Peachpaw and Stormpaw it was more than likely he would have stopped eating and perished. Usually he kept it all hidden, as best he could so as not to worry his remaining family, but he was so tired of the pretense, of pretending that everything was okay and that he wasn't fragmented inside. If there was any mercy inside the cold she wolfs heart she'd tell him, "I loved you, you made me whole again and backed me up when windclan accused me of murder... despite it all a part of me still loves you... so tell me why you did this to us" perhaps it wasn't best to talk about it with Darkpup there but he couldn't hold it back any further. "What wolf does he think his father is, one of the rogues you left with? Does he even know that Peachpaw and Stormpaw are his siblings? If you were so happy with this other wolf why did you come back? Do you enjoy hurting me like this?" yellow eyes were glistening with more than just pain, oily tears had filled his eyes as he spoke too broken to put any malice or anger into his words anymore the angsty, anger of Ashfall had just broken apart. What was the point of love when the world seemed so determined to give it to him and take it away? How much longer before Peachpaw and Stormpaw were taken from him, any faith he might have had in starclan was smashed into pieces, no dust, how could anyone with a conscience allow him to go through trial after trial and wade through so much pain?
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:14 am

Sneering at Robinwish Stormpaw leapt to defend her brother "Why don't you back off Robinbitch, got a problem with my brother you've got a problem with me and our father so take your head out of your rear end and make yourself useful instead of stuffing your face like the lazy leech you are" angry that the female had tried to have a go at her brother the grey female flicked a glance at Riverstar as he announced that Heatherfrost was to take herself and her brother out hunting. Nodding and ignoring the fact that they had no idea how to hunt as they'd only just been made apprentices Stormpaw turned and followed the red female without hesitation. Although she was surprised that her father had opted to remain behind, but it wasn't any of her business, picking up her pace as she didn't want to be left behind the yellow eyed apprentice struggled a little in the deep snow but didn't complain instead used her brain and followed in Heatherfrosts trail where the snow had been beaten down as the red female had passed through it
~The sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:26 am

About to say something rude to Robinwish he was surprised when his sister stuck up for him, glancing at her thankfully then flicking his attention to heatherfrost the small angry angsty little pup who in all honestly took after his father before his father had been broken stretched out his brightly hued body. Riverstars words made him snort however What an idiot, how on earth are Stormpaw and I supposed to be useful we've only just been made apprentices the best we'll do is scare away all the damn prey however he respected Heatherfrost enough to not bad mouth her son to her face he'd save that for complaining to Stormpaw later. Quite glad that their father had had Stormpaw's name changed from Misty to storm as in his opinion it suited her much better the grumpy pup with his berry pink nose took off after the other two females.
~The Sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:51 am

She'd been so intent on caring for Darkpup and Specklefrost as they'd hung close to death, she was deaf to riverstar wanting to talk to her. Looking up distractedly as Gentleheart returned after having gone missing for a few days she narrowed her brown eyes briefly before her usual sunny smile was back on her face. Picking up some feverfew and chickweed she pushed the herbs onto some beech leaves and wrapped them up to carry them easier as an after thought she added some honey as well. Standing the she wolf padded out of the medicine den and into the nursery, setting the herbs down and touching her nose to Pebblepups ear gently she sighed softly before going over the rest of the little pup. Finally figuring out what the problem was which thankfully was just a cold she chewed up the fever few and Chickweed before mixing the honey with it, the honey would ease her sore throat, fever few would bring her fever down and the chickweed would help prevent the cold from getting any worse. "Keep an eye on her Gentleheart, as soon as she gets worse move her to the medicine den" she trusted that the attentive queen would know her own pup was getting worse quicker than herself. A creamy ear flicked back hearing Ashfall start to talk to Specklefrost and dread filled her, she needed to get darkpup awya from the pair before the male exploded, dipping her head she turned and padded over to where the three were. Nudging Darkpup she smiled warmly "Come on Darkpup, I'm sure you've got lots of stories to tell me from when you went on your adventure, snuggle down with me" carefully leading the pup back into the medicine den she curled around him and encouraged him to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkpup
Pup
Darkpup

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:15 am

Darkpup stared in confusion at the male who approached them, his ears flattening and he pressed against his mother's soft fur. He narrowed his eyes at the wolf as he spoke on- he seemed truly broken. What was wrong with him? Why was he saying such ridiculous things? Sure, he knew he wasn't born into the tribe the loners came from, and Specklefrost mentioned she used to be in a pack, but she never mentioned a lover. Confusion was evident on Darkpup's face, and he looked between the male and his mother. "Mom?" he questioned, not entirely believing the other wolf. However, why would he lie about things like that? What would the point be? Was this wolf his father, and not Baines? That couldn't be possible. Specklefrost would tell him, right? ... Right?
It wasn't long until the herby-smelling wolf swooped in and lead him away. He looked up at the she-wolf, he tilted his head before pausing slightly. "... First, who are you and what is this place? Mom never told me," he woofed. The journey back to SunClan had robbed him of most of his innocence- he was as kind as can be, but some of his naivety and trust in others had fleeted.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:39 am

Gentle brown eyes glittered with undisclosed feelings, however there was a gentle look on her features "I'm Sunheart, and this is Sunclan a pack of wolves that lives in the mountains. I'm the medicine wolf who takes care of the sick wolves, I was there when your mother gave birth to you and your siblings right in this very cave within a cave. Littlepup, Blackpup, yourself, Peachpaw and Stormpaw although your mother named Stormpaw Mistypup originally" her gaze flicked out of the medicine den towards where she could imagine where Ashfall and Specklefrost were. Hoping Heatherfrost would return soon to piece the broken male back together before he lost himself, the creamy furred she wolf continued "That tan male with a grey back is Ashfall, He's your father and He loves you, your siblings and your mother very much" very sensitive to the thoughts and feelings of others she'd picked up Specklefrosts reluctance to stay with sunclan and was preparing herself for the mental break that'd happen to Ashfall when this happened. Thinking of it she uncurled from around the pup and began putting a herb pile together of things she could give to him to soothe the troubled male, her words had rung with truth and she certainly wasn't the type of wolf that'd lie out of malice. She was interested to hear what the pup had to say in response to her words, where had he and Specklefrost been? Were Ashfall's words true? Had Specklefrost really run off with another male, and only taken three out of her five pups with her for some unknown reason leaving Stormpaw and Peachpaw behind? She wasn't sure, but was sure that Heatherfrost had been an amazing foster mother to them, at least they had her, their father and the clan even if they didn't have two of their siblings.
Back to top Go down
Darkpup
Pup
Darkpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Darkpup looked up at the medicine wolf as she spoke, his ears flattening in confusion. How could he be related to that male...? Ashfall? He always assumed- ... 'Well. It was odd that my name was so different from Baines's and the others...' he wondered. So was it true? Did his mother really leave the male to run off with the trio of loners she met? And did he have two other siblings he never knew about...? Why would his mother leave them behind? She made a great mother while they remained with the others- surely she loved her other two pups? He had so many questions. But did he want to know them? He let out a disgruntled sigh, lowering his head and resting them on his paws. "I miss my old pack," he murmured. "Baines, Neilina, and Sorcha. They were nice. I miss them... I miss Littlepup and Blackpup, too..." Even if the three others weren't apparently related to them, they were like a family. "I wish mom never had us leave..."
Back to top Go down
Specklefrost
Queen
Specklefrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Specklefrost was about to turn back into the medicine den until a familiar wolf approached. Her distant eyes focused on him- while they had lost their dreamy quality upon seeing him, they were still detached and emotionless. At his words, she avoided his gaze, instead looking around for another wolf. Darkpup couldn't hear this. She ignored him as he said her name, sighing thankfully as Sunheart moved him away. The pretty she-wolf calmly licked her fur, trying to ignore the guilt that caused her chest to ache greatly. The questions he shot at her made her feel empty, and her vivid yellow eyes fixed into the distance, once again staring at nothing. She gently shook her head, her ears gently flicking. She left a good, long pause hang in the air before she opened her mouth to speak. "I never meant to upset anyone," Specklefrost calmly replied, her voice soft. "You mattered so much to me. But I couldn't tell you I was leaving. The leader of the loners didn't want me to tell anyone. Baines. He convinced me that you and everyone else would force me to stay. And I couldn't stay. Bad times were coming, they said. They were right- I could feel it." She then paused, before looking back to Ashfall, though her eyes looked right through him, as if he wasn't even there. "I loved all my pups. Yet I could only escape with so many. I ended up choosing whoever resembled the loners the most, so they wouldn't question who their father was..." she sighed. She then licked a paw, swiping it behind a white ear to keep her indifferent mask on. "... I eventually grew close with the one male loner. I didn't want to leave them, but I felt as if StarClan wouldn't forgive me for leaving SunClan... My mate. My pups... Now I realize I should have stayed with the loners. My mistakes robbed me of an amazing life I could have achieved for both my pups and myself... Perhaps that was how StarClan punished me. They allowed me to leave." She looked away, finally, flattening her ears. She had already decided- once she was healthy, she'd leave SunClan- if StarClan really had caused her this suffering, why should she obey them and stay? They were cruel. Cruel, cruel, cruel! Perhaps if Darkpup was willing, she'd take him with her. He was all she really had at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gentleheart
Queen
Gentleheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:46 am

Gentleheart didnt miss the brief glare that Sunheart sent her way. But she chose to ignore it. Instead following her back to the nursery to watch as she gave Pebblepup some medicine. She curled around her youngest pup praying to starclan that she didnt loose her too. Gentleheart sighed, its a wonder that Pinedusk didnt leave her. Gentleheart was turning out to be a bad not just mother but queen in general. A queen was suppose to be loving and accepting. Help nurture and raise the pups in the clan. And somehow that basic instinct just seemed to skip her. Though she knows that she has it in her but its just hard to be a good mom to her pups knowing that she lost one and then turn around a be a caregiver for pups that werent her own. But she knows that she needs to try for the sake of her clan and for her family.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm

The red warrior looked up when he noticed Gentleheart head over to the medicine den. His expression quickly grew concerned. He knew that his daughter was sick, but had her condition worsened? He quickly got up to his paws and trotted over to the nursery as soon as Gentleheart returned. Sunheart had just finished giving Pebblepup some herbs. Pinedusk bent forward and pressed his nose up against Pebblepup's; it seemed as if she still had a fever. He frowned, stepping back to look at Gentleheart. "How is she?" he asked her softly. He didn't want to wake up either of the pups. Noticing his mate's worry, he gently licked her ear. "I'm sure that Pebblepup will be okay. It's probably just a little cold." Despite his words, Pinedusk was quite worried as well. He was scared that Pebblepup might actually be more sick than they thought, however unlikely it was. He couldn't help his concern. He'd lost so many others in his life, including his second-born, Nightpup, and didn't want to lose anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jaspercloud
Young Warrior
Jaspercloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:16 pm

When Riverstar had called a Clan meeting, Jasperpaw hadn't been too certain what to expect. Maybe he'd say something about that strange blizzard. As he'd guessed, the leader began to talk about the peculiar snowfall. However, what he said next had come at a shock to the cattle dog. Me? What was the good news concerning him? Was he about to be made a warrior? He hesitantly stepped forward, doing his best to keep from shaking with anxiety. What if he wasn't ready? Jasperpaw had never been in a real fight and the thought of battle terrified him. Shouldn't a warrior always be brave and fearless, a skilled fighter who always leaped into battle without hesitation? He'd stood there quietly even after Riverstar asked him the question, before quickly coming to his senses. "Yes, I-I... I m-mean, I do." He'd seen enough promotions to know that one was always suppose to respond with 'I do.' How could he have messed that up? He flattened his ears with embarrassment, but looked up when Riverstar said his new name: Jaspercloud. The dog managed to give a small smile before ducking back into the crowd, searching out Tourmaline and quickly heading over to her. He gave a nervous smile when some others in the Clan congratulated him, feeling quite uncomfortable with all the added attention. Soon enough the cheering settled down and the Clan went on with the rest of their day. Jaspercloud let out a quiet sigh, glad that the meeting was now over. I can't believe it. I can't believe that I'm a warrior. It had oftentimes seemed like it would be impossible, but here he was. He looked back to Tourmaline and smiled as his sister congratulated him warmly. It wasn't often that he saw her in a good mood, so it meant a lot to him to know that she cared.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline
Young Warrior
Tourmaline

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/25SunClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Tourmaline flicked her ears when she heard a Clan meeting called. Would she ever get some sleep? Grumbling to herself, she remained where she was, but when she realized that her brother was getting promoted she quickly looked up. Jasperpaw was quite visibly nervous, but she knew that he must have been excited that he was going to be a warrior. She listened on as his new name was announced. Hmm, Jaspercloud. She supposed that it sounded okay, but she hadn't even gotten used to calling Jasperpaw by his apprentice name. I don't understand why he wanted to have a Clan name. After all, what did it matter? What made a Clan name so special? She gave a glance at Jaspercloud when he sat down next to her, but waited until the ceremonies were over before addressing him. "Congratulations, Jas," Tourmaline said with a smile. "You're finally a warrior!" To be honest, Tourmaline hadn't been certain if this day would ever come. She'd half expected Jaspercloud would end up leaving SunClan. She gave him another warm smile before glancing about the camp to see if her friend, Weedfang, had returned yet. Maybe the three of them could go hunting or something later on. After all, the more prey the Clan had, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next