The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+24
Val
Blackwidow
Tigerstorm
Direheart
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Deathbringer
White Demon
Sleetpup
Minkfur
Cherrypaw
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Antpaw
Bramblerose
Marauderpaw
Tricksterpaw
Tremblepaw
Silverpaw
Jesterpaw
Cheshire
Ivyshade
Dragonstar
Nightstar
StarClan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The ShadowClan camp is situated in a grove of mangroves where the water has long since dried up, since before the Clans arrived. To make dens, the members have woven leaves and twigs through the top of the exposed roots. The camp gets fairly muddy in leafbare but is pleasantly cool and sheltered from the hot greenleaf sun. The leader's den is directly underneath one of the biggest mangroves, and when addressing the Clan the leader leaps up onto the 'roof' of their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Sleetpup
Pup
Sleetpup

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:42 am

Sleetpup frowned deeply and lowered his ears. "I see, I guess I'll give it to someone else." Sleetpup squeaked sadly and then walked off with his tail tucked between his legs. He got to the fresh-kill pile and slammed the tiny rabbit onto it angrily. He went towards the nursery but then decided to try and sneak out of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Blackwidow had taken longer than normal to make her way back to camp, due to the thick mist that somehow spread rather quickly. It was so hard to see that she was having trouble seeing where the entrance to the camp was and therefore ended up by the nursery where she saw Sleetpup. Dropping the lizards to talk to Sleetpup she shook her head. "Im sorry Sleetpup normally i would be all for pups exploring but its not safe out here right now. Im a warrior and i had trouble getting back. Go back inside camp and i promise you after things are okay out here again i will take you exploring." She told the pup, she didnt want him out here. She didnt even want to be oit here any longer. It was making her fur crawl. She picked the lizards back up after making sure that Sleetpup followed what she said and he was safe, and now knowing she was by the nursery she followed it around to the front of the camp. Once inside she dropped the prey unto the fresh kill pile. Happy to not have to carry it anymore, it left a weird taste in her mouth. She must have accidentally bit into one. Blackwidow was never really a lizard kind of fae. She looked around camp for Nightstar. Finding him she walked over to him. "The is a sudden mist that has seemed to spread in the territory. It is rather thick and its hard to see, it took me a while to get back. This all started when the sky got dark. Do you know anything about this?" She asked her voice tense.

Last edited by Blackwidow on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:01 am

(OOC: Gentle the eyes are only in thunderclan. Shadowclan has the deadly mist/food combo)

Nightstar shook his head at Jesterpups words and left the pup to stew on his own. He himself knew the pain of betrayal that the pup was going through and it was one of the many reasons he was so cold himself. He missed seeing the two pups come back in but he did not miss the sound of a cry from the medicine wolf den. His paws started to lead him that way when he spotted Sleetpup attempting to leave the camp. "Sleetpup you can clean out the apprentice den seeing as how you have nothing better to do." he told him as Blackwidow approached his side. They would need that den very shortly afterall what with the pups becoming apprentices at Moonrise.

His ears flickered slightly with worry at the news Blackwidow gave and his head turned to the camp entrance. "Others are still out there." he mummered to himself. "I don't know what has happened but I am going to speak with Ivyshade now. Take another warrior and head to the fire swamp we have warriors there. Howl if you must to find them but I want everyone back in camp now." he told the red and black female before padding into the medicine wolf den.

"Ivyshade do you have a moment?" he asked the white female as he entered. Seeing Tremblepup huddled up near her nest that appeared to be squirming had the leader moving closer to her and sniffing the nest. A growl rippled through his chest at the smells coming off it and his head appeared into the camp clearing with narrowed green eyes. "SILVERPUP AND MAURDERPUP!" he shouted calling them over and speaking to them once they were at his paws, "I want the warrior den spotless before sundown. You do NOT leave the camp much less to bring crow food back in. Go." He turned away dismissing the pair as he dropped his head and gave the small pup a lick over her head before going to the most secluded part of the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:41 am

Minkfur was about to drift off until she noticed a rather significant change in temperature. With a small grunt, she opened her eyes and was about to complain until she noticed that the area was cast in a shadow. Swiveling her ears, she frowned and glanced up, muttering about a cloud. It was then that she noticed that the sun was completely blocked out. She stared at it slightly in disbelief, before instinct told her to look away. Blinking with a growl, she scrambled to her feet, about to question Ivyshade, until she noticed Nightstar talking to Blackwidow. Straining to hear him, the female narrowed her eyes as he left before looking back towards the older warrior. Lifting her head, Minkfur padded up to her, dipping her head in greeting before grunting, "I'd be glad to help you look for the other warriors. It can't be safe for them to be out in the mist. We need to search for any stragglers as well before they get too lost." She then cast her gaze around the camp, lashing her tail and sniffing slightly. "Do you know who's missing?" she then asked, glancing to the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 5:04 am

(OOC: oh okay i will correct it)
Blackwidow nodded her head and had to admit that though she didnt see eye to eye with Nightstar she knew he would always make the tough calls when needed. When Minkfur offered to tag along with her, she gave the female a grateful lick on the ear. " Thanks Minkfur, we will have to stick close to each other. And rely on smell and hpw well we know the area. I got lost a couple times on the way back." She looked atound camp to see who wasnt there. " i think dragonsteel, ghostheart, and Thrushheart." Come on i we dont have time to waste." She said before she started to make her way to the fire swamp. Looking behind her to make sure she didnt loose the other warrior.

Fire Swamp
Back to top Go down
Sleetpup
Pup
Sleetpup

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 5:19 am

Sleetpup stopped when he saw a tall shadow pass over his pelt. His brown eyes glanced up to see Nightstar and fear-scent washed over him. The leader stopped his from exiting camp and told him to clean out the apprentice den. Why should I? Those apprentices should tidy their own nests up or help clean up Tremblepup's nest! he thought to himself with a little growl. "But Nightstar, shouldn't they tidy their own nests?" he asked the leader, lowering his ears a bit.

Last edited by Sleetpup on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nighstar......enough said)
Back to top Go down
Jesterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 5:44 am

Hearing Nightstar bellow for his siblings, the red and black pup smirked devilishly to himself, here it seemed was away to get his brothers and sister owng him. Getting up and exiting the nursery he glanced about and spotted Nightstars tail stickinig out of the medicine den slipped over and lightly pawed at him speaking very seriously “Nightstar, please, don't blame Silverpup and Marauderpup, they're innocent of this despicable act towards Tremblepup, it was Sleetpup. I spotted him coming back from outside the camp with a bundle of crowfood in a leaf. You see he's obsessed unhealthily with Tremblepup and since she dosent know him he concoted this scheme to get into her heart only it backfired. She rejected him and then he went out and wasted prey by destroying the small rabbit he brought for her and tossing it back on the pile” his words were very soft spoken so only the leader could hear him. It made logic to him and he knew very well that Nightstar had a definite soft spot for him, shooting Tremblepup a slightly sinister smile he slipped back out of the den quite confident he'd just ruined Sleetpup's chances of getting it on with Tremble. Paddng back to the nursery he shot his siblings a wicked smirk “If you're going to prank me do it properly, You owe me one for getting it blamed on that white idiot instead of yourselves” with that he paused to look up as the mist started to thicken a grin spreading on his features. This was bound to be interesting and he couldn't wait to see how it all turned out, not bothered by the darkness he found a place to sit and scratch his torn ears absently.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 am

Nightstars fangs flashed in a snarl when he heard Sleetpups words and his head dipped down to listen as Jersterpup spoke to him. "Thank you for telling me Jesterpup." he told the black and red male. He turned his hard green eyes to Sleetpup and a solid paw sent him sprawling. "Firstly you do not talk back at me. Just as you don't talk back to elders warriors or deputies. Secondly if I tell you tell clean something you jump to it without questions. Antpaw is training and so only cleans where she sleeps I want the entire den cleaned for the apprentices that will soon be moving in there. Thirdly for you stunt with putting maggots of all things in Tremblepups nest you can clean the warrior den also now instead of Silverpup and Mauderpup. You have until sundown to finish the apprentice den and I want the warrior den done before sunhigh tomorrow. Now get out of my sight." He snarled at the pup. He had a soft spot for all the pups and showed them limited affection in grooming them all while talking to them but it did not allow them to get away with speaking back to him or leaving the camp. The only reason Tremblepup hadn't been punished was because she was with Ivyshade collecting moss.
Back to top Go down
Sleetpup
Pup
Sleetpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 6:00 am

Sleetpup gasped at Jesterpup's words. He's lying! I have never been out of camp before! he thought and then he growled as Jesterpup left only to find himself skidding across the camp by the smack that Nightstar had just delivered to him. He yelped and cowered in fear and his heart raced so fast he swore it might explode. His ears went back and down and he shrunk so much he looked even younger than he actually was. His mouth gaped open and sever fear-scent came from his body. He listened to Nightstar's words and that only made him feel more scared than he already was.

He gulped fearfully and glanced around for anyone who would sympathize with him. Anyone who could prove his innocence. He whimpered and shook in fear and then backed away, tail tucked into the nursery only to run out because Jesterpup was in there. He ran towards the warriors den and hid inside there, panting.
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:23 am

OOC: Um Sleet, i specifically said that only Night could hear him bc he was talking into nights ear dude

Returning to camp first he hung near the enterance paitently until the others had returned, once Minkfur, Thrusheart and blackwidow had returned he glanced about the camp seeing that Ghostheart was still where he'd left him. Shaking his head with a scowl he made his way over to Nightstar to report “Found Cheshiregrin with a loner named Sol, they left once asked, this infernal mist is spouting out of the marsh” it was better to get information out now before rumors and speculations started flying about everywhere. He noted Jesterpups jaunty and somewhat smug return to the nursery and narrowed his gaze wondernig what kind of mischief the evil little brat had done to look so pleased with himself. When it came to Jesterpup Dragonsteel did not see eye to eye with Nightstar, the pup was corrupted by some dark evil force, not one for believing in nonsense such as Starclan and some dark forest thing. Whatever this mist was it didn't bode well, and he had little doubt that it would start to effect the weaker wolves first, it was somewhat unnerving, he usually didn't believe in such rubbish but the chill in the air and the way the mist lapped at his fur bordered on the supernatural. He'd be the laughing stock of the ring at this pace, snorting to himself he spotted Sleetpup and sighed seeing the pup cower, dipping his head to Nightstar he turned and padded into the warriors den to nudge the pup “Easy there little one, you're allright” he rumbled quietly guessing that whatever Jester had done had been to do with the white pup
Back to top Go down
Sleetpup
Pup
Sleetpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:29 am

(OOC: Oops, sorry about that, didn't mean to make a mistake there)

Sleetpup sobbed loudly and lifted his head, oily tears dripping from his muzzle and he gasped as he felt a nudge. He stood up and saw Dragonsteel and his ears lowered. "No, I was punished for something I didn't do just now. I would never put maggots in someone's nest, especially Tremblepup's, now I have to clean the apprentices' den and the warriors den all by myself. How am I going to manage to do that? I'm already the scapegoat here, I don't want to be a laughing stock next!" he said tearfully.
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Minkfur looked back up towards the sky anxiously, her tail twitching. Quickly glancing back downward, she sighed and pawed at the ground, looking towards the medicine den. Her dull yellow eyes narrowed before growling, "I hope Ivyshade or Nightstar knows what's going on... Surely this can't be natural...!" Shaking her head, the large female looked back towards the mist with a frown. Though she wouldn't admit it, she feared it somewhat- it was more dense and ominous than anything she had ever seen. She definitely wouldn't be surprised if she got lost. 'Thankfully it's rather quiet so we can at least hear each other...' Minkfur thought. "Hopefully everyone is still within our boundaries... We better be quick, though..." she growled, before hurrying off after Blackwidow.
~Fire Swamp~
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 2:24 am

Ivyshade had gone back to thinking by herself when Tremblepup had gone to get her nest from the nursery. She stayed silent, lost in thought and thinking about matters when she heard a sudden shriek. The Medicine Wolf jumped in reflex and turned to see the pup squeaking and rolling in horror. "Tremblepup what-" Her voice cutting off as she saw the undesirable slimy residents in her nest. "Jesterpup." Eyes narrowed into slits, she walked over to the nest and gave it a sniff surprised to find that it was Silverpup and Marauderpup's scents, not Jesterpup. "Odd, I thought they only liked to prank Jester." And this was quite the cruel trick to play on the young female. Sighing, Ivyshade had padded over to comfort Tremblepup, but Nightstar entering the den made her pause for a moment.
She flattened her ears as the brute's voice bounced and echoed the walls of the Medicine Den. He also scented the two pups' smell, and it was likely they were in serious trouble. Before anything could really unfold though, the little brute Jester bounded in and claimed that it was Sleetpup who had done it. "Hmph. Sleetpup huh? As if." There was no doubt in her mind that Sleetpup had nothing to do with this mess, and she had a feeling that it was Jesterpup trying to blame it on someone else. "But why Sleetpup? His two siblings already provided enough of a scapegoat for him." She didn't think that Jesterpup had a particular disliking towards the innocent young one, but then again it seemed like everyone was his enemy.
Once the malicious little brute had left, Ivyshade padded over to Tremblepup. "Don't worry, I'll get you some fresh bedding." She told her kindly, the alarm and fear in the pup's eyes showing through.
Outside, the world around them began to grow dark. Growing dread pricked the fay's stomach and she felt the hairs on her back began to bristle. The cave she was in covered the spectacle taking place outside, but still, "something isn't right." She turned her gaze towards Nightstar, meeting the male's eyes. "What is it Nightstar?" She asked him, her voice turning sober. There was something wrong, and the Medicine Wolf could feel the fear from her clanmates lacing the air.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silverpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 4:31 am

Silverpup did not spare a glance in Jester's direction when he entered the nursery. But when Tremblepup entered and dragged her own nest out, something caught her eye. A small, white worm wriggled it's way out and landed in the clearing, and Silver had to keep herself from letting out a growl. "Mangy piece of Fox-dung!" She frowned and bit her lip but kept quiet, reacting in surprise when the fear-induced little wolf yelped in fear. Tricksterpup had padded up and seemed confused, asking if they had gotten the right nest. "Positive." She replied, her voice only a whisper. Silver began to figure out what had happened, and was annoyed at herself for not foreseeing this outcome earlier. She perked her ears forward when Nightstar entered the den, only flattening them again when the male howled out their names. "Just great." Before she could react, Jesterpup reappeared and, from Nightstar's reaction, blamed their actions on Sleetpup. Silverpup was quite surprised at this turn of events, and watched with some curiosity as Nightstar took out his wrath on the poor, unsuspecting being. "Sleetpup? Does he just want to ruin their friendship?" The she-pup wasn't blind and had noticed the other male's constant following of Tremblepup. It was honestly annoying. She didn't care for Sleetpup in the slightest, and did not come to his aid nor console him when he was assigned to clean two of the dens. Most other wolves she had little empathy for, and the other young male was no exception.
She was however, irritated with both herself and Jester for ruining their plan. The brute stalked past them and made a snide remark, to which Silverpup gave him a charming smile. "Why thank you sweet brother. Perhaps we'll bring you some spiders next time to repay your kindness." She replied, her voice dripping with honey. It wasn't loud enough for any of the adults to hear, but she knew Jesterpup heard her reply well.
The she-pup hadn't noticed the fog at first, but she eventually detected it as it began to creep through the camp. "Strange, I wonder what it is?" Something about the mist disturbed her and she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 4:55 am

Nightstar looked at Ivyshade and shook his head at her question. "A mist has come upon us much like that we see in Leaf Bare but this one started when the sky went dark. I have a feeling more is to come from it however." he told the medicine wolf softly, "It is some of the thickest mist we have seen yet. Warriors are reporting that you can not see far around you and have been getting lost in it." The leader looked towards the entrance and frowned slightly seeing it growing darker like the camp was being swamped in the mist. "I need you to keep a close eye on the pups, they are the weakest in the clan and I fear that there is more to this than just a mist. If even one gets so much as a sniffle I want to know about it." the brown male said looking over at Tremblepup with a flash of concern flickering through his green eyes. His attention swung back around to Ivyshade fixing her with his green gaze. "The other thing I wished to speak with you about is the pups. Have you found anyone in this lot that you wish to take on as an apprentice?" Nightstar asked tilting his head slightly in Tremblepups direction. He had noticed the pup was now following the white female around and had a hunch she wanted to train her up as the next medicine wolf of Shadowclan.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Listening to the male's words, Ivyshade met his gaze with an aloof expression. "A strange mist? The sun going dark?" She had felt the chill in the air and her clanmates' fear, yet these were things that defied any natural occurrence she had ever heard of before. "A sign from Starclan perhaps, but of what?" It surely sounded of something horrible to come, but the she-wolf wasn't firm in what else it could mean for their clan. "A strange mist coming upon us in Green-leaf is not something to be taken lightly." She replied slowly, recalling what she had heard from long ago when she was only a new apprentice. "It could be a poisonous gas that is coming from the swamp, especially if it's so thick like you said." Once, long ago, she had heard about such a strange mist that plagued a part of Shadowclan's land back in the old territories. It apparently had made some of the wolves sick. Her voice dropping lower, she continued. " If it is, then there's no cure that we know of for it, so if any wolves fall sick, I may not be able to heal them quickly, if at all." Ivyshade gave the leader a solemn look, but kept her fretfulness to herself. She did not want to worry anyone more then needed, worry could cause other problems as well. "It will be best if we could keep everyone as calm as possible. Too much stress over this could make our warriors even more vulnerable to falling ill." Besides that anxiety could lower one's immunity to sickness, a stressed wolf breathed much faster, allowing toxins to enter them more quickly then if they remained at ease.
At Nightstar's next question, Ivyshade nodded her head. Choosing an apprentice was a much more jolly occasion, even if it came at a distressing time. "If any wolves fall sick then it will be good to have extra help around." She noticed the glance the male gave to the nearby pup. "Tremblepup has been very helpful around my den lately. I think she will make a fine apprentice if you approve." Although Nightstar wasn't Ivyshade's favorite wolf, she understood that as leader she would still get his permission on important matters such as these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 1:15 am

Misty felt like she was blind, the mist was so thick that she could barely see five feet in front of her. She had absolutely no idea where she was. She had not seen another soul in so long. She was shaking so bad she felt like something was just going to jump right out and get her. Apart of Misty felt like leaving the comfort of the zoo was a bad idea. She had no idea that it was going to be like this out here in the wild. She thought that everything would be like she heard some of the older wolves talk about. That there was prey all around and everyone lived in community and helped one another out. This felt like the complete opposite. The one thing that one of the previous wild wolf told her was that if she wanted to survive she would need to find something called a pack. Coming out of her thoughts she noticed that there was some kind of entrance into something. She entered and notice that the place was filled with wolves. She stared on with amazement. She had never seen so many wolves living together besides in the zoo. Maybe this is what the wild wolf was talking about, she must have stumbled upon a pack. "Hello..." she said her voice small and shy. Her body was pressed low to the ground to try and make herself as small as possible and her tail and ears were tucked close to her body. She was so scared, what if these wolves decided that they didnt want her here and decided to kill her. She had already escaped death once since she had left the zoo. She hoped that she didnt have to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 2:22 am

Nightstars claws left a groove in the ground at Ivyshades words about the fog and his gaze turned towards the fire swamp. "That is not a good sign. You are right panic will do us no good." he replied, "I am going to confine Antpaw to camp unless she is with a warrior and none are to go out without another warrior. If you need to go out take a warrior with you, I don't want to lose anyone to this mist." He knew that she did not have to listen to his words as she was the medicine wolf but he also knew she was smart and would understand why he had said that he didn't want her out on her own. "Are you low on any herbs? If so take two warriors and try to find what you may need. I don't want you to run out suddenly if something goes wrong." he requested standing. Her words about Tremblepup confirmed his thoughts that she had been thinking of taking her own as an apprentice and he nodded at her words. "Then she will be yours once she is old enough." With those words he left the cave and entered the clearing looking around slowly.

The brown male was making his way over to the leaders ledge above his den to get a better vantage point to count the wolves at home because he had a feeling some had yet to return when he heard a voice calling out that was not of the clan. His head snapped towards the new female and a feral snarl nearly exploded from his chest at the rogue who dared to enter his clans home. His pelt bristled making his form even larger as he slunk closer to the tiny female on silent paws waiting until he was behind her before he let the snarl out as his fangs sunk into her grey hide roughly. He shook his head sharply twice before dropping the fae as he loomed over her with blood covered fangs. "Weaklings aren't accepted here." he told her growling loudly, "Leave before I change my mind and kill you."

{OOC:
-3 HP for injury}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 4:46 am

Misty howled in pain when the male wolf bit her. And even her shy and sweet self couldnt just do what he wanted right away. She was really angry, how could he do this to her. She didnt pose any threat to this wolf or this pack so why did he attack her. "That was uncalled for. I came here to perhaps find a family or at least somewhere i could call home. But the first thing you do is attack me. You had no idea the type of wolf i was or my background. Im weak because i didnt want to make myself a threat so that your pack would attack and kill me. Well then that is your own opinion but i find that kinda amazing that you got that from me first arriving and all i said was hello. I lived my life in a zoo so yeah im pretty weak but that doesnt mean that i dont want to learn how to finally defend myself. Im shy and inexperience. I have never had a chance to be a proper wolf. With a little training who knows what i could do. So maybe if you got to know me or at least gave me a chance before you attack me and throw me out i could be an asset to you. Plus Im not leaving until you say sorry for attacking me for no reason." She told the brown brute. She wanted to be here and she was tired of everyone thinking that she couldnt do something. Her family thought the same thing and she just let it happen. She wasnt going to let that happen anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jesterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 5:23 am

Lifting his head when he heard a voice of a weak willed creature, the black and red pup got up and slunk out of the den and listened. Nightstar gave the wretch a fair enough warning, however instead of listening the stupid wuss started babbling, before she got even half way through he was over there and cut her off coldly “Shut your freaking trap you maggot ridden piece of filth. We dont want a stupid weakling in our pack, we are the strong Shadowclan and you're a waste of fur. Now Unless you want Nightstar and the other warriors of our clan to rip you to shreds i'd take my little grey behind and scamper out of our territory. Of course if we decide not to rip you into shreds and torture you instead we will leave you alive to slowly bleed out in the swamp where your body will never ever be found. Go somewhere you're actually wanted you pathetic piece of fly leavings” His yellow eyes glittered with venom, his voice cold and filled with hate, if one knew what Jesters father looked like, one would say he was the spitting image of Cicero. “Honestly you've got some dumb luck, finding our camp in the middle of this mist, Perhaps you're a spy, oh wait no you're not you're far too useless for that. This is your final warning weakling, leave this camp and territory, or you'll be tortured or killed maybe both and then fed to me for supper” laughing sickeningly he threw his head back as he did so. “Go for her eyes Nightstar, make her blind and whimper even more, dig out her insides and shove maggots in their place!” grinning sickeningly revealing his sharp white fangs the evil pup snickered again and shook out his thick fur the twisted grin still on his muzzle. He looked at Nightstar the glitter in his eyes silently encouraging the big brown wolf forward, he wanted to bask in the misery he knew the male could deliver. Maybe the dark forest wolves that existed in the world would drag the females soul down to the dark forest and torture her, burn her, hurt her, the very idea made him giddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next