The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+24
Val
Blackwidow
Tigerstorm
Direheart
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Deathbringer
White Demon
Sleetpup
Minkfur
Cherrypaw
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Antpaw
Bramblerose
Marauderpaw
Tricksterpaw
Tremblepaw
Silverpaw
Jesterpaw
Cheshire
Ivyshade
Dragonstar
Nightstar
StarClan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The ShadowClan camp is situated in a grove of mangroves where the water has long since dried up, since before the Clans arrived. To make dens, the members have woven leaves and twigs through the top of the exposed roots. The camp gets fairly muddy in leafbare but is pleasantly cool and sheltered from the hot greenleaf sun. The leader's den is directly underneath one of the biggest mangroves, and when addressing the Clan the leader leaps up onto the 'roof' of their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 10:04 pm

Relieved when Blackwidow and Stormpaw came into camp just after he’d leapt up and had announced a meeting “Wolves of Shadowclan, we have a new member from Sunclan joining us as she was displeased with how they run their ‘clan’ I don’t expect you to give her an easy time as any who joins this clan must prove themselves. At the same time we value honour and traditions so make sure we show just how much better we are than her original pack of misfit. Blackwidow, out of all of the members of this pack you have the most to prove after what transpired with Nightstar, so you shall be Stormpaws mentor don’t disappoint me” and with that the meeting was adjourned, jumping down from his perch above his den the large steel grey brute flicked a glance at Blackwidow trusting her to take care of the newest apprentice of Shadowclan. He didn’t expect his clan to welcome her with open arms, that wasn’t how things worked, and he’d be able to see how she reacted to such treatment, Blackwidow could show her around the camp and introduce her to the other apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:55 am

Blackwidow was very excited that Dragonstar was allowing her to be the mentor to Stormpaw as oppose to Tigerstorm which was what she thought he was going to pick as the new apprentice's mentor. Her ears flattened against her head in slight shame of how things went not with Nightstar but how after getting kicked out of the clan its the way she handled the coming back that she messed up on. She wouldnt apologize about standing up to the bully of a leader. She understood that Dragonstar was placing a lot of trust in her to just teach the sunclan apprentice the way of shadowclan and to shape her into a fine warrior that the clan would be proud about. And Dragonstar was right she did have the most to prove to the clan. Blackwidow walked over to Stormpaw and touched noses with her. "I am happy to have you as an apprentice Stormpaw, As Dragonstar already said you have to prove yourself since you are from sunclan but I don't think you will have much trouble with that. As I can already see your drive. There are a number of things that we can do, we can go out and I show you the territory, Stay here and get to know the other apprentices and members of the clan. We can go do some hunting or training." She told her young charge in order to leave the decision up to her. Blackwidow would like to get to know Stormpaw, her life, how much training she has had, goals that she would like to work towards.
Back to top Go down
Tricksterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Tricksterpaw

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:25 am

Tricksterpaw grinned sheepishly when Silverpaw correctly guessed that he'd been sleeping. "Well, yes... but I'll see about maybe joining a patrol later, or perhaps doing some training." He glanced at his pelt after Silverpaw brushed some moss off of it, realizing that it was somewhat apparent that he'd just gotten out of his nest. He quickly smoothed the patches of ruffled fur lest anyone else notice. "Hunting, hmm? That's nice." Silverpaw didn't seem to be all that enthused about her hunting expedition, so Tricksterpaw assumed that it hadn't been very eventful and didn't press further.

He nodded slightly when his sister replied to his comment about the meeting, but his attention was quickly diverted to the camp entrance when he heard paw steps. To his surprise, an unfamiliar wolf was walking into the clearing. He couldn't quite tell what her scent reminded him of—it smelled somewhat reminiscent of a Clan, but he didn't know which. At any rate, he hadn't been on enough border patrols to be confident in identifying the other scents. "Who is that?" he wondered out loud, although he knew that Silverpaw likely had as much of an idea as he did.

He glanced back at Dragonstar, who didn't seem to be concerned by the stranger's presence. Is she what the meeting is about? Sure enough, it appeared to be that way. He was awfully surprised that the wolf, Stormpaw apparently, had left her home Clan. Tricksterpaw couldn't imagine ever leaving ShadowClan or his siblings. He glanced back at his sister to see what she thought of the news; he, personally, was undecided. He'd have to know more about this Stormpaw before he could determine if he was fine with her joining ShadowClan, but to him it showed some disloyalty to leave the Clan one was born into.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silverpaw

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:22 am

The fay watched with interest as the strange-smelling apprentice entered the camp, sitting next to Blackwidow. While she did not know who she was, or what clan she was from, it was apparent from the way Dragonstar looked at her from where he stood that the meeting was going to involve her. "Curious." Observing her movements and mannerisms, Silverpaw tried to deduce what kind of wolf this newcomer was. "She appears confident, but that might just be an act." Dragonstar than announced that the wolf, Stormpaw, was leaving Sunclan to join Shadowclan. He also then declared that Blackwidow would be the apprentice's mentor. "Pairing off two misfits huh?" It felt like an odd choice, as Blackwidow had yet to prove herself after the whole thing with Nightstar. Watching as the new mentor and trainee touched noses, Silverpaw leaned into her brother's fur. "Bet she won't even last a week," she smirked quietly. "Not when Jester sees her here." Her half brother was as ruthless as he was crazy. In fact, she was beginning to look forward to when he came back to camp and spotted the newcomer.
"Speaking of which," quickly scanning the faces in the crowd she confirmed her suspicion. "Where did that mongrel run off to? I haven't seen him around in a while." Not seeing Jesterpaw was in its own way surprisingly worse than watching him cause trouble. When he wasn't being watched, who knew what kind of mayhem he could be causing?
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 4:02 am

Flicking her ears to herself watching how her mentor looked after the pup that seemed like it was doomed to die, the warm words of praise lit her up quite visibly. Beaming like she was on top of the world Tremblepaw followed Ivyshade and sat down next to her sticking close to the black adult who was becoming more and more like a protector to her, leaning against her gently looking up at Dragonstar so very glad that he wasn’t talking to her, he was terrifying, most of her clan was. Very thankful that she was allowed to be a medicine wolf apprentice and so she didn’t have to fight or hurt anyone, her own worries and anxieties churned around in her stomach although it was her empathy that overtook her while watching the newly introduced Stormpaw. She seemed stoic on the outside however Tremble felt for her, surely there must be many different things going on in her mind and in her heart, close enough to Silverpaw and Tricksterpaw to overhear their quiet conversation the nervy youngster appeared not to hear their words. Shivering at the thought of what Jesterpaw would do when he met the newcomer, would he do to Stormpaw what he’d done to others in the clan? Knowing she was at the end that would have to tend to the wounds that resulted from such a conflict, Tremblepaw looked up at Ivyshade waiting for her mentors next words and actions.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Ivyshade looked on with interest as the meeting started and Dragonstar introduced the new wolf from Sunclan. It was strange to see the usually rather gruff male accepting a wolf from another clan into the camp, and the she-wolf couldn't help but wonder why he decided to let her join. "He must see something special in her." Only time would tell if she actually lived up to his expectations. Nonetheless, Ivy was rather optimistic about a new apprentice in the clan. Stormpaw appeared to be well mannered, and if Dragonstar saw something in her, then who was she to judge.
After the meeting, Ivyshade approached the new wolf and nodded her head in a greeting. "Welcome to Shadowclan Youngin'," she acknowledged evenly. "I'm Ivyshade, the Medicine Wolf, if you ever need me." After the rather formal introduction, the she-wolf returned to where her apprentice was.
It was a nice day out, with sunlight filtering through the crisp leaf-fall air. While it was still rather early in the season, the fay was well aware that it wouldn't be long until the first frost arrived, killing off any new shoots in the process. Turning to her apprentice, Ivy made up her mind. "Why don't we head out and collect some herbs today?" It was much more of a command than a question, but phrased more kindly. "Best to get them now, before the frost sets in." After hearing Tremblepaw's response, the Medicine Wolf headed out the camp, her pace a brisk walk.
~Smoldering Ruins~
Back to top Go down
Tricksterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Tricksterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Tricksterpaw gave a small nod of his head upon hearing Silverpaw's words. "Hmm, you might be right." Joining another Clan was already enough of a change, but Stormpaw was sure to have other issues when Jesterpaw saw her. He was unpredictable and cruel. Even though he was family, Tricksterpaw wasn't very fond of Jesterpaw. He tolerated his half-brother, but if he could, he avoided having to interact with him. He wasn't too surprised when Silverpaw stated that Jesterpaw wasn't in the camp—the other wolf had never been one for following the rules, after all. "I'm not so sure. I haven't seen him recently, either." He hadn't the slightest idea where the apprentice might have gone off to. Tricksterpaw wouldn't be shocked if Jesterpaw wasn't even in ShadowClan territory. "I don't think that Minkfur's in camp right now... although I have a suspicion that he isn't out training with her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15