The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan & ShadowClan Border

Go down 
+11
Barkclaw
Stormpaw
Viper
Pancake
Tigerstorm
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Willowmist
Nightstar
Bramblerose
StarClan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The border between SunClan and ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 am

Blackwidow dipped her head back to the apprentice in approval at her acknowledgment of respect and her words. It was good to know that she had respect for warriors and those older than her. It seemed that at the very least she wanted to join for the right reasons and it didn't seem like she wasnt afraid of hard work which was good because Blackwidow had no idea how long she had been an apprentice for.  Blackwidow looked to Dragonstar as he spoke as he had remained silent up until that point. He didn't tell her that she could join just yet but it did seem like he was warming up to the idea. "Those are all good reasons to want to join shadowclan Stormpaw. Just know that your family in sunclan if Dragonstar allows you to join once that happens if you ever have to meet your family and friends in a fight you will be expected to fight them as if you would a rouge. Shadowclan members are very loyal to the warrior code and fight with everything they have. Does that sound like something you will be able to do?" She asked with a smirk already knowing what her answer would be by the excited look on her face. Plus secretly Blackwidow was loving the look on the other sunclan members faces.  She wondered what the hell was going on in sunclan that an apprentice would want to leave their clan to join them.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 8:16 am

Lifting her chin at the smirk she studied Blackwidow intently as if evaluating her worth "Give me the chance and I'd gladly attack Specklefrost, I don't believe any clan leader is stupid enough to cause a fight between clans now there are an uneven amount of clans. Instead of two versus two, it could become three versus two not exactly odds any reasonable leader would want to risk let alone two. To cut my answer short yes" because she knew Peachpaw wasn't a fighter and it didn't look like Darkpup would be for some time, because she knew her father wouldn't have it in him to fight her and so would fight others. Feeling some guilt about Peachpaw she resisted the urge to look behind her at the other Sunclan warriors, she had to do what was right for her and she would never be able at peace following Riverstar. I'm sorry peachpaw Dragonstar still hadn't even said if she'd be allowed to join yet, after all, it might have to be something he'd have to think about. Explaining to her family face to face her choice wasn't something she was sure she'd be able to do, it'd be better to do it this way a clean break.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 8:37 am

Blackwidow smiled at Stormpaw's words, she was definitely smart and she had fire. Blackwidow really was starting to like Stormpaw and if Dragonstar allowed her to join the clan and didnt have another warrior that he wanted to mentor Stormpaw she would definitely like the job. Blackwidow had been in the clans for a long time as she had made the great journey over from the old territories and in all that time Blackwidow only had one or two apprentices and none of them had made the switch over to shadowclan when stormclan had become two clans again. She knew that whoever had Stormpaw would be kept on their paws. Having said her piece she then turned her attention to the other sunclan wolves wanting to make sure that they stayed in line and didn't try anything due to their apprentice asking admittance into shadowclan.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Warrior
Barkclaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Barkclaw perked his ears when he heard his leader's voice. He was worried for a moment that Dragonstar would chastise him, but was relieved when he discerned the other wolf's mild tone. "Yes, I suppose I am," he said, managing a small chuckle. Barkclaw wasn't normally one for laughter, but he didn't want to appear as being cold in front of the SunClanners. He dipped his head to Blackwidow when she arrived and nodded when Dragonstar spoke to him again. "Sure thing," he whispered back. Glancing over at Tigerstorm, he flicked an ear for her to follow him. "We'd better hurry on with the patrol." He nodded towards the SunClan wolves as a goodbye before starting towards the ThunderClan border. He'd left before hearing why the apprentice was so curious about ShadowClan. He couldn't imagine that anyone would want to know so much about another Clan without having some ulterior motive.

~ShadowClan and ThunderClan border~
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Warrior
Rainheart

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:45 pm

Rainheart sent a shocked look towards Willowmist when it became apparent that Stormpaw's questioning was not just from curiosity. Did she really want to leave SunClan? Why? Riverstar was a great leader. Dragonstar seemed to be entertaining the idea, to make matters worse. "But... but Stormpaw," the she-wolf started. Her amber eyes were wide as she spoke. "SunClan is your family. Leaving Ashdust, Peachpaw and Darkpup behind will be hard. You'll hardly get to see them." She remembered how little she saw of Ottersky once she found out that he'd ended up in ThunderClan. "If a fight were to break out, however unlikely you think it is, you would have to fight them. You might even end up injuring them." She glanced at Willowmist again to see if the older warrior agreed with what she was saying. Her gaze then flicked back to Stormpaw. "Are you really fine with that?"
Back to top Go down
Jaspercloud
Young Warrior
Jaspercloud

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:56 pm

When a large, scarred gray wolf approached them, Jaspercloud wondered if he was in fact the leader of ShadowClan. He started to tremble, taking a few steps back from the border. If that one ShadowClan warrior was openly hostile to him, he didn't want to imagine what the Clan's leader might think of his presence. Even in his fear, the Australian Cattle Dog managed to overhear that Stormpaw wanted to leave SunClan. And not only that—but to join the most aggressive and ill-tempered of the five Clans? "ShadowClan? Why would anyone—" As soon as he realized that he was speaking out loud, he stopped speaking abruptly. Oh, how he hoped no one heard him. He shrunk back further, trying to make himself appear as small as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 3:01 am

Annoyance flashed through her at Rainhearts words, turning around her yellow eyes stared straight into Rainhearts "Sunclan is not my family. Specklefrost is not my family, Darkpup is done for and my father has his new squeeze. As for fighting, I believe the black and red she-wolf and I have already covered that, don't act like you give a damn about me Rainheart all you care about is becoming Oakstreams mate, Riverstar has to nag and ask again and again for anyone to do anything. Sunclan is weak and full of weak-willed losers, I will not be a part of such a clan! I'm going to be in the strongest clan with the strongest leader and the best warriors, and if push comes to shove I'll make sure I go for Oakstream first" Glancing at Jaspercloud when he opened his gob "Keep your mouth shut Jaspercloud, I don't look down on you because you're a dog, I look down on you because you're a coward, weak, easily broken. You're the perfect picture of what is wrong with Sunclan". Catching the look on Willowmists face the apprentice growled softly "Don't even start, you're not one to say anything when it comes to clan switching Willowmist" in private she was happy her father had Heatherfrost, believing she was the best thing for him, however, it was best to break all ties here and now making out like her few loyalties to sunclan were non existent. Looking up at the two wolves who were her best bet at getting into Shadowclan, the strong-willed determined apprentice waited to hear if she'd be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 3:41 am

Dragonstar did what he did best, Listened and came to his own conclusions, Stormpaw spoke with the kind of determination and grit that he expected from his own clan makes. The Sunclan she-wolf spoke up next, sounding not unlike a frenzied turkey gobbling away in his ear repeating what Blackwidow had already seen. His attention flicked to the dog the wolf stepped forward standing on the boundary of the border locking eyes with it, this was no fighter that was for sure and his opinion of Riverstar degraded a little seeing the pathetic dog that was part of the clan. However before he said anything Stormpaw piped up, quite vocally announcing her opinion of her clan and of what her thoughts and feelings were "You are welcome to Join us Stormpaw, I'm sure we'll meet again Sunclan warriors" it was about time they returned to the camp of their territory on the way back he'd fall back to chat with Blackwidow about her taking on Stormpaw as an apprentice. They'd understand each other well he was quite sure, tempted to go out for a hunt as well he shook his head, he needed to get back to camp and see how sleetpup was doing.
~Shadowclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 3:53 am

Blackwidow couldn't help the smirk that was on her face at Stormpaw's words. This apprentice knew exactly what she wanted and to hear about some of the things going on in sunclan she wondered how they could even call themselves a clan. Blackwidow rolled her eyes at Rainheart's words like her pleading and just repeating what she said was going to get Stormpaw to stay in such a pathetic clan. She watched as finally Dragonstar stepped up and announced that Stormpaw would indeed be allowed to join the clan. She was glad that the clan now had another tough future warrior added to their clan. She beckoned with her tail for Stormpaw to cross over the border. "Well said Stormpaw, welcome to shadowclan. I have no doubt that you will fit right in." She told the apprentice with a tone of approval before she followed after Dragonstar.

Shadowclan camp
Back to top Go down
Willowmist
Senior Warrior
Willowmist

Location : In a patch of sun, remembering when things were simpler and easier

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 12:42 am

If she’d known what Rainheart had been about to say she would have stopped her, as it was all Willowmist could do was give a nod of support as before other clan members she’d display a united front. Keeping silent when Stormpaw replied the only thing that betrayed her feelings was the sad look that entered her brown eyes, this would just tear the already fragmented family apart even more, very close with Heatherfrost the knowledge of the paint that this would cause broke her heart. After Blackwidow and Dragonstar had left, Willowmist stepped forward and gently nudged her “I think I understand Stormpaw, Is there anything you’d like to tell your father and brother?” quiet and gentle she flicked her gaze to Rainheart “Can you go do the rest of the border patrol please Rainheart? I need to return to camp to speak with Riverstar” dipping her head in thanks the cream-hued she-wolf listened patiently to what Stormpaw had to say “Alright Stormpaw, I think I speak for all of us in the clan when I wish you well in Shadowclan” brushing a gentle tongue over the grey females head Willowmist flicked her tail for the dog to follow her, it’d been a big enough morning for the nervous tempered dog and if there was someone dangerous at the border jaspercloud wouldn’t be of much help. Watching Stormpaw leave after the two shadowclan warriors in direction of where she a suspected their camp her usually gentle features were troubled and saddened, only a few months ago Specklefrost and Ashdust had been a tightly bonded pair excited about their litter of pups, now two of the pups were dead and the once close pair couldn’t stand one another, one pup had left the clan and another had become a grinch. It was strange how time changed things, once she’d liked change, it’d kept things interesting, then she’d grown to accept change was part of the magic of the world they lived in,, and now for a change she wished Starclan had left things alone. The part of her mind that picked up the positive of Heatherfrost starting to grow close with Ashdust was shut down quite quickly, that wouldn’t help things at all. Checking that the worried young warrior who admittedly she felt quite protective of, Willowmist had wanted pups but had never really found the right match, as such she was quite prone to mothering those she felt needed some extra TLC and Jaspercloud was one of them for sure – was ready to go the light coloured senior warrior headed back up into the mountains back to the Sunclan Camp where she had to break some news that would cause her clan mates and friends pain.
~Sunclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 2:42 am

Willowmist remained her usual calm self and instead of getting angry spoke to her gently, in a way that was worse than getting angry, pricks of guilt spiked in her gut despite herself. “Just tell them I’ll always love them” the soft murmur was meant for Willowmist only and was quiet enough to only be heard by the creamy warrior who licked her head gently. Watching her go yellow eyes became stubborn and steely again when flicked to the other two canids before she turned about and took off after Blackwidow and Dragonstar, taking care to keep close to them, sometime on the way back she paused to roll in a puddle to wash some of the smell of Sunclan off of her as it seemed to clash so bluntly with the marshy smell that came off the wolves she followed. Rolling in the muddy water a couple more times before finally shaking the water from her fur and running to catch up once more.

~Shadowclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Tigerstorm
Warrior
Tigerstorm

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 9:09 pm

Tigerstorm dipped her head as Dragonstar walked up but otherwise didn’t acknowledge her clan members as they arrived but kept her eye on the sunclan wolves even as she drifted a little further away marking the border. The lone green orb was cold as she watched Stormpaw defect from her birthclan to join her birth clan and she stiffled a soft scoff at the move. Shadowclan had history alright and the young grey female had a huge uphill battle ahead of her but she just might handle it. She already was showing signs of being a strong warrior and maybe just maybe she would be able to make a name for herself here. The large striped warrior pinned her cold gaze on the sunclan patrol before choosing not to speak as she gave Rainheart and Willowmist a sharp nod ignoring the dog. ”Barkclaw we just need to finish this way.” she said before carrying on. With the patrol finished she swung inwards knowing that a clan meeting would soon be called and her heavyset body moved smoothly as she took off.
~Shadowclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Jaspercloud
Young Warrior
Jaspercloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:03 am

Jaspercloud shrunk back once more when Stormpaw snapped at Rainheart. He was surprised by how cold her words sounded. Doesn't she care at all about SunClan? He was beginning to think that she hadn't heard him, but his relief quickly turned to fear when Stormpaw started to address him. He shivered slightly, staring down at his paws the entire time she spoke. Am... am I really that pathetic? He didn't want to admit that she was probably right, but deep down he knew that he was a spineless coward. At times he wondered how he'd ever earned his warrior name. He didn't look up until he was certain that Stormpaw and the ShadowClan wolves were gone, and sent a quick glance back at Willowmist. He was really hoping that he didn't have to follow Rainheart on the border patrol. As soon as Willowmist beckoned him to follow her, he felt more at ease, but that was almost immediately replaced by shame. He was a warrior. He was supposed to be brave, strong, fearless. And yet, he was afraid to go on a patrol? With a sigh, Jaspercloud followed Willowmist when she started back for camp, still thinking about what Stormpaw said as he walked.

~SunClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan & ShadowClan Border   SunClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan & ShadowClan Border
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3