The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+21
Gentleheart
Weedfang
Pancake
Robinwish
Darkpup
Jaspercloud
Tourmaline
Rainheart
Ashdust
Heatherfrost
Stoatblaze
Willowmist
Riverstar
Lightningpup
Stormpaw
Peachpaw
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Pebblepup
Sunheart
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, is outside the cave in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above the main Clan camp's entrance. The Leader typically holds meetings from a lightly lower ledge under their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Gentleheart threw a worrying glance at her youngest pup. She had started to sneeze and that was never a good thing especially now with the snow falling. She turned Pinedusk at his question, "She was only outside of the camp for a minute before i realized and called them to come back to the nursery. Nonetheless maybe Sunheart should take a look at her." When Pinedusk started telling her what happen on the patrol that he went on earlier. She thought back to all the stories that she had heard as a pup and when she was a leader. "No i dont think I have ever heard of a clan named Skyclan before."
Back to top Go down
Pebblepup
Pup
Pebblepup

Location : In that one place, at that one time, with that one thing.

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Cuddling up against her mother's fur, she glanced over at her brother when he asked what snow was like. "Soft and cold," she replied her voice mild. She licked her nose again, still imagining the fluffy substance on her snout. From what her parents had said, the white stuff was called snow which she thought was an interesting name for the strange substance she had touched.
Pebblepup frowned and twitched her nose again, the tickling sensation still distressing her. It felt almost like fur was caught in her snout, and the she-pup pawed at her nose in a dolorous manner. "Why does it itch so much?" Pebble let out a sniff before another sneeze came out. "Achoo! Achoo!" She wiped her nose on her paws, and frowned. She huddled deeper into the nest and wrapped her tail around her body.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Oakstream had been sitting by himself trying to warm up. When surprise had lit his face when Specklefrost and one of her pups had been brought back to the camp. He really hoped that she was punished accordingly. By her actions two of her pups had died and she left two of them here wondering why their mother had left and probably not taken them and poor Ashfall. Trying to raise two pups by himself and dealing with the lost of his mate and other pups. His heart went out to the family. When Rainheart appeared at his side he nudged her affectionately. "Hey Rainheart, the patrol was a bust. We didnt even get to really hunt due to the sudden heavy snowfall. Plus two loners showed up talking about how the snow and darkness is the result of skyclan being forced out, and being replaced with sunclan. Have you ever heard of Skyclan before?" He asked her his voice low. He didnt want to spread any panic in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Willowmist
Senior Warrior
Willowmist

Location : In a patch of sun, remembering when things were simpler and easier

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Sighing she nodded accepting that Riverstar was correct, moving into the cave and sitting down, Willow perked up seeing Galepaw. The tired and frozen apprentice made his way over to her, curling around him protectively, with her long thick fur fluffed up to warm the cold boy. Running her tongue over him she firmly began removing the snow and ice from his black and brown pelt. Once he was warmer, Willowmist remained curled around him and lowered her head down to rest her brown eyes flicking to the entrance of the camp. After a few hours the blizzard finally lifted, leaving behind thick deep snow, she'd never seen so much before and she'd spent several years up in the mountains now. Once Galepaw was warmed up and sent to his nest she'd take a patrol out to try and restock the bare looking fresh kill pile, her thoughts after that turned to Riverstar, their last Deputy Berryshadow had been killed a few weeks ago during a rock fall incident. Riverstar should have named a deputy that moon high but he hadn't, it admittedly worried her, the clan needed a deputy. She definitely didn't want the job, she was too old, the clan needed someone young with fresh ideas, although at the moment there wasn't really anyone in the clan she'd consider up for the job. Either way in the end she could only advise, Riverstar would pick the new deputy of sunclan when he was ready, there was no use worrying about it and so she closed her eyes and snuggled closer to the apprentice in her grip.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 4:29 am

Galepaw nuzzled into Willowmist with a sneeze that shifted his entire body from the force as the female groomed the ice and snow off his spotted coat. His small head lay tucked against her warm side as he yawn, exhausted from his day on patrol and then in the cold white stuff. "I sorry I took so long Willowmist." he finally told her once his shivering had mostly stopped thanks to her attention. "I got lost and then the cold stuff made it harder to see. What is it?" His eyes through starting to droop with the need to sleep were full of curiosity towards what had fallen so fast and strong outside their caves.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Finally satisfied that everyone was inside the cave system, Riverstar shook the worst of the snow off himself and ducked under the cover, heading towards the main area where everyone seemed to have congregated. Pausing near where Willowmist was settled with his mother and Galepaw, the red leader sat with a sigh in time to hear the apprentice's question. “Snow,” he answered, beginning to lick his paws of the white stuff to try and warm them up again. He knew full well that he would likely get a scolding from his mother while she got to grooming him as well, but he'd needed to make sure that the clan was safe. “Usually it only come in leafbare, when it's much colder and there are no leaves on the trees.” He kept the rest of his thoughts to himself, unwilling to alarm the little leggy wolf. He didn't need to know that snow this early was a very bad sign. Quietly not complaining when Heatherfrost did indeed begin to gently scold him in between her firm licks, he surveyed the rest of the clan, pleased that everyone at least was under cover. He just needed a few moments to himself to think about what to do next, and then he'd bring a meeting together to get everyone on the same playing field. Nuzzling Heatherfrost when she was finally done, he chewed on her ear cheekily, and got to his feet to vanish over into the medicine wolf's den. he wanted a chat with her before anything else. “Sunheart?” he asked politely, spotting the two curled up figures that were hopefully asleep to get well again. “May I talk with you a moment?”
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Busy helping Willowmist warm up the black speckled apprentice, Heatherfrost nevertheless heard her son's pawsteps on the hard cave floor. Pleased that he was finally inside, she left the senior warrior to her job, and got started on the bigger male, scolding him gently. “Idiot boy,” she murmured, nosing him gently between cleaning the snow off him. “Why didn't you wait just inside the entrance, hm? Then you wouldn't be covered in snow and half frozen. Bet your brain is just as frozen as your paws, thoughtless ragamuffin.” Despite her words, she was being affectionate with him, knowing that he'd done what he'd needed to do. After all, he was the leader now, not just her only remaining pup. No matter how protective of him she was, he had to learn things by himself. She flicked him a stern look when she was done and he chewed on her ear, and batted him when he padded off. Watching him go, she gave a sigh and curled with Willowmist and Galepaw again, grooming the little one absently. “Don't grow up too fast, youngster,” she told him, amused at how he was nestled close to the creamy warrior. “Your puphood is important.” And her son had never really had one, not after his sire had left, taking their elder daughter with him. Shaking those thoughts away, the pale red female settled down, wondering what was going to happen next. They didn't have the prey to last an early winter.
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Eventually peach got bored of resting with his father and escaped out into the camp, a familiar smell made all of the hair on his body stand up straight He knew that smell... The orange pup made his way into the medicine den and stared at the grey pelt with a vicious loathing “Well well well, it looks like the worlds worst mother is back, where are the others? Dead? OR with your new mate that you scurried off with. You've been replaced by a mother who'd never abandon us why don't you do us all a favour and jump off a cliff hm? You don't deserve to be a mother, you have no maternal instinct ,if you did you wouldn't have abandoned us. Do you know what you did to dad when you selfishly took off? Do you know how broken he was? No because you only think about yourself selfish hag!” his words were mean but true the mean spirited little thing glaring at the grey and white wolf who'd abandoned her family without second thought “Heatherfrost is our mother now, we dont need you, dont want you, you're going to abandon us again anyway we know it. Dad would be much better off with Heatherfrost for a mate, she's kind and nice, you're not nice, you're horrible and will probably end up in the dark forest!” he snarled viciously, he hated her, despised her, loathed her. She was nothing but dirt to him now, how dare she abandon them then make her way back into their lives in the most pathetic way possible and expect forgiveness? Riverstar shouldn't let the waste of fur back into the clan, it was so so so obvious to him that Specklefrost would just leave again. Thats all she ever did“You're an awful mother, and every single wolf in this clan Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. LOATHES YOU ENTIRELY!” he sneered at her before adding “I wouldnt give you a helping paw if you were burning eternal in the Dark forest, you're not wanted here you worthless mouse. We have a new, better, prettier, kinder Mother in Heatherfrost. OH and by the way, you're a moron if you think Dad will ever forgive what you let happen to my brother and sister” with that left the nursery and wandered over to Heatherfrost. Once she'd finished with Riverstar he snuggled himself into her belly fur rather comfortably her familiar scent soothing his crotchety behaviour, his little body relaxed somewhat and he sighed contentedly feeling better now he'd gotten all of his angry thoughts of resentment towards his exmother out in the open air.
Back to top Go down
Specklefrost
Queen
Specklefrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:47 am

Specklefrost rested in the head, keeping Darkpup close to her belly, remaining protectively curled up around him. She kept her nose buried in his pelt, savoring the fact that he was alive. However, a new, oddly familiar scent caught her attention, and she lifted her head, her eyes lighting up upon seeing the vibrant pelt of one of her pups. "Peachpup..." she whispered, pain evident in her eyes - she should have never abandoned him. However, the she-wolf was caught offguard by his... very harsh words. She said nothing, only stared in surprise. Her expression changed to a look she rarely wore- stony and defeated. She should have expected such an outburst. She was foolish, uncaring, to leave her clan and loved ones behind without a word. She believed every word he said- she doubted the clan would fully accept her ever again. Specklefrost could tell how much Peachpup hated her. And, though she hated to admit it, Heatherfrost would be a much better mother for her pups, and a good mate to Ashfall. Jealously ran through the young she-wolf, as much as she disliked it. Yet, she knew her former mate would never forgive her. Due to her actions, two of her pups had died. With a soft sigh, the young wolf rested her head on her paws. 'Perhaps... I don't belong here anymore...' she mused, flicking her tail. 'He's right. My clanmates probably doubt my loyalty. They must think I'm a coldhearted fool... I shouldn't stay here...' Shuddering, the she-wolf closed her eyes, nuzzling into Darkpup. 'I could find another clan... It won't be the same, but... It's best that I start over... I could fine a new mate, perhaps... Live a happy, new life...'
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 am

Nosing the brightly coloured pup gently when he came over to her, Heatherfrost gave him a few gentle licks and settled down comfortably. Riverstar had gone off somewhere - presumably to talk to Sunheart about what was going on. Hopefully he'd be able to work out what they were going to do. They had pups to care for, after all, though it was a blessing in disguise that Peachpup and Mistypup had been weaned early. At least they weren't relying on milk any more, which meant less drain on the queens they had. Nuzzling the little thing again absently, she began to hum softly, closing her bright blue eyes to wait patiently. It was warm in the caves, and they knew how to hunt in the snow. It had just come earlier than expected, and hopefully it wouldn't last long at all.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 2:16 am

Looking up from her herbs when her name was called by a familiar voice, Sunheart looked up and smiled at Riverstar, about to ask him what it was he wanted to talk about Peachpup discovered Specklefrost. Not saying anything as she knew from experience that wouldn't change what the pup would say, she waited until he was done and had stomped back out of the den. Now that it was just them again, bar Speckefrost and Darkpup, the pretty enough she wolf settled down with her tail around herself “What can I do for you Riverstar?” she was fond of the red leader, he had a good head on his shoulders and cared about his clan very much. Tilting her head to the side she couldn't help but wonder what was going on in his head, was it about Specklefrost? She couldn't be sure and so she contented herself with the fact that she'd have to wait and see. Just like Willowmist her long thick cream hued fur kept the worst of the cold at bay, if anything it didn't appear that the cold of the snow worried her at all.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:40 am

Giving a sigh as the cranky pup came, snapped and left, Riverstar watched the little thing, guessing that he'd be going straight to Heatherfrost. At Sunheart's words, he turned his attention back to her, flicking a quiet glance towards the two skinny wolves also in the medicine den. “Where we can't be overheard, preferably,” he said easily, hoping that she'd be alright with it. He had already formed his conclusions to what was happening with Specklefrost and her pup. If she wished to stay, then she would be welcome. Shaking off those thoughts for the moment, he backed out of the den a little to allow Sunheart space to leave. She didn't look too cold, which was good, though he hoped that she had a good stock of herbs with the way the weather was going. Padding out into the tunnels into a space where it was just them, the red leader sat with a sigh, curling his tail around his paws. “Have you heard anything from Starclan?” he asked, making sure to keep his voice low. The clan couldn't be alarmed, though now that he thought of it, it probably wasn't the best that he'd kept them waiting this long without some sort of reassurance. “The snow coming too early, something covering the sun. It's all wrong. Do you know anything that you're able to tell?”
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 am

Galepaw looked up at his mentor giggling as he got fussed over by Heatherfrost but confusion still rang clear in his gaze at the snow. "But the trees still have leaves." The apprentice said pointing out the obvious, "Why is it snowing?" His tiny paws perched on her Willowmists side as his head tilted to the side looking for answers. However he got distracted by the appearance of Peachpup as he curled up beside Heatherfrost and the spotted brute clambered over the red females forepaws to nudge the pup gently with his nose. "Hiya Peachpup wanna play game?" He asked seeming suddenly reenergized as his tail wagged.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 am

A little surprised when riverstar mentioned he’d prefer somewhere they wouldn’t be overheard, well the only place they’d be unheard was out of camp, softly giving one of her musical hums the she wolf studied her red leader quietly. He was young but he had his mother to support and herself to guide him, she had a surprising amount of faith in the red leader. He'd had no time to get used to being deputy after Fernshade had vanished as gentleheart had stepped down not long after to have her pups. The guilt the creamy medicine wolf felt about not saving those precious lives haunted her at night. There was that strange yearning in her chest whenever she saw how happy Pinedusk and Gentleheart were together, but she’d agreed to leave that world behind and there was no real use in complaining about it. Realizing that the male had asked her some questions she stared at him until she remembered his words “Starclan has been silent as stars, nothing has come to me about the disappearance of the sun or this early snow. However I think the two are very much connected, Its too unusual for starclan to go silent, the sun to be blocked out and snow to fall.” About to add something else she remembered just in time that there were others present. Shooting Specklefrost a warning look that stated very firmly that she was to stay in the medicine den no exceptions, Sunheart padded out of the den and towards the entrance of the camp “The best place to speak in private Is out of the cave Riverstar, it reverberates the clan members secrets after all” she gestured with her muzzle before she turned and began padding towards the distant borders her thick fur keeping her warm and because the female was light enough she didn’t sink so far into the thick snow.
~Windclan and Sunclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:35 am

He’d successfully snuggled himself into Heatherfrost when the stupid apprentice who acted like a half wit pup made an appearance and boy peach was not pleased, first of all he pointed out the obvious sounding like he was a complete simpleton!. Turning his head when the other wolf had the gall to touch him he dug his sharp pup teeth into Galepaws nose as hard as he good, releasing him he spat “Don’t ever touch me you empty headed worm” at galepaws request a sneer appeared on the wolfs face again “Play with you? I’d rather set my fur on fire, why don’t you go with gentlehearts spawn Lightningpup, you and he are of the same brain caliber after all” with that he pointedly gave the black apprentice a cold glare and snuggled into Heatherfrost again hoping she’d tell the annoying, over energized moron to go away, or jump of a cliff he wasn’t what eventuality he preferred for Galepaw. He just wanted to feel safe with Heatherfrost and not have all these other idiots in his clan touching him or talking to him, he wished they’d just go away and leave him be. Apart from Heatherfrost and Stormpup his sister, the only other wolf he didn’t mind in the clan was pebblepup, she was quiet and didn’t jabber about uselessly all the time like her brother and mother did. Galepaw was just so infuriating with everything he did, from his never ending bouts of energy to consistently acting like a out of control pup with ADHD. Surely someone had told him that his behavior was not fit of an apprentices? Hmph. Idiots, so many idiots, forget sunclan it should be Idiotclan. He groused to himself as he started to fall asleep with his muzzle nuzzled into Heatherfrosts pleasant smelling fur.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 am

Listening carefully to her response, Riverstar nodded a little thinking to himself about what was going to happen. He gave a brief glance towards Specklefrost and her pup before following the medicine wolf outside, pondering his options. He was going to have to talk to the clan, he knew that much. But what to tell them, and how much detail, he wasn't sure. He didn't want to alarm them too much, and he personally was of the belief that the snow would melt away and the sun would return. But with no confirmation of that from Starclan, they were all in the dark until they returned. Checking absently to make sure that his clan was safely inside the main cave, he followed the creamy coloured female, fluffing out his fur to try and keep himself warm while they were out in the snow.

Windclan and Sunclan Border
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 9:51 am

When Galepaw suddenly decided to wake up and bound over, Heatherfrost lifted her head, giving a sigh as the two pups snapped at each other. Nosing Peachpup firmly, she nudged him away from Galepaw, directing her words towards the black apprentice. “I think it's time for a rest for both of you,” she said firmly. “Settle back down, Galepaw. No one's going anywhere until Riverstar works out his plan, and you should sleep. You've had a big day.” That, and Peachpup wasn't a fan of company who wasn't his sister anyway. Grooming the bright little thing gently as he fell asleep, she turned her head when she sensed her son close by, and watched him leave with Sunheart. She could only hope that they would be able to work out what was going on. It was going to be hard work keeping the peace between the pups and Galepaw if they were all confined in the caves for longer than a few days.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 2:18 am

Galepaw recoiled from the bite twitching his nose as his tongue darted out to sooth it. "I was just trying to be friendly." he grumble as he retreated rubbing his head against Heatherfrost's pelt as he slipped back to Willowmist. His small body burrowed into her light fur as the apprentice curled up beside the senior warrior. His head rested over his paws as his ears stuck out like to tiny black mountains from under the fur covering he was hiding in. With a yawn he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep following the advice of the older females.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Waking up when she felt her brother move, Stormpup opened her eyes and yawned, observing him leaving the den she got up and followed him ready to bring him back to heel if she needed. Half asleep she tripped and by the time she’d picked herself up her brother had said his bit and gone straight to Heatherfrost, flicking her ears a little she sniffed. She’d been born Mistypup but had had her name changed to Stormpup a little after her mother had left. Padding over to the medicine den after Sunheart and Riverstar had left, the small grey pup stuck her head in the medicine den and stared at the two strangers in the nest. Darkpup looked awful, he was skinny and his fur was dull wheras her fur and Peachpups was sleek and shining with good health, considering her mother through hard yellow eyes the pup decided she’d question her. Slipping into the den she walked quietly over to the nest and lifted a paw to prod the grey and white she wolf, not the type for dancing about the bush the little pup spoke rather bluntly “Why did you leave us? Where is Blackpup and Littlepup?” the pup’s voice was firm and clear no doubt about her resolve to seek answers from her mother. She’d seen first hand what her father had gone through, the pain and the misery he’d endured, she and her brother had been shunned by gentleheart and so she’d never learnt how to play apart from fighting which she did with her father. Infact it was only recently that Gentleheart had been anything gentle like towards herself and Peachpup, and that had been after two females had scolded her, however none of that mattered. Gentleheart, Pinedusk and their two surviving pups were weak, milk drinkers, she followed the strong and there seemed to be a serious lack of strong capable warriors that she felt she could follow or learn from. The more she saw of Sunclan the less and less she was assured of its ability as a strong pack that had plenty of hunting and fighting prowess, still for now she’d stay for her brothers sake when she was older perhaps that wouldn’t be the case.
Back to top Go down
Specklefrost
Queen
Specklefrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Specklefrost rested alongside her pup, keeping him close to her. When she felt a paw prod her side, she lifted her head, shaking it somewhat before opening her eyes. They widened upon recognizing the pup who awakened her. "Mistypup...?" she murmured, her eyes softening. She then looked away at the question. Softly, as to not wake up Darkpup, Specklefrost sighed and lowered her head. "I had no bad intentions," she murmured, closing her eyes. "I'd been warned of a bad event occurring by loners I met on the border. Former tribe members, who lived further into the mountains... I could tell they were right. Everything felt off. I thought they were sent by StarClan, perhaps by my mother... I suppose they were right... So I took as many pups as I could carry... I... I figured I wouldn't be taken seriously if I talked to anyone, even Ashfall... I rarely ever was, they'd only call me a paranoid daydreamer. I'm no medicine wolf..." Looking back towards her pup, the young mother shook her head. "I left with them... We went rather far, but... I felt too guilty for leaving. I left them to come back to SunClan. They refused to come with me, said it was too dangerous... Then I ended up losing my way for a while without their guidance... So, while making my way back, Blackpup and Littlepup passed away... Black had starved, and... Little was taken by an eagle. I had gone hunting, and left her and Darkpup in a hiding place... But they wandered out of it after I had taken too long, and..." She trailed off, nuzzling into Darkpup with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next