The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+24
Val
Blackwidow
Tigerstorm
Direheart
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Deathbringer
White Demon
Sleetpup
Minkfur
Cherrypaw
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Antpaw
Bramblerose
Marauderpaw
Tricksterpaw
Tremblepaw
Silverpaw
Jesterpaw
Cheshire
Ivyshade
Dragonstar
Nightstar
StarClan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The ShadowClan camp is situated in a grove of mangroves where the water has long since dried up, since before the Clans arrived. To make dens, the members have woven leaves and twigs through the top of the exposed roots. The camp gets fairly muddy in leafbare but is pleasantly cool and sheltered from the hot greenleaf sun. The leader's den is directly underneath one of the biggest mangroves, and when addressing the Clan the leader leaps up onto the 'roof' of their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jesterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 6:13 am

One minute he'd been having fun and the next he was put through a beating, another one, as usual it was quite the blur and the next thing he knew his mouth was full of blood, his body ached and his tail felt like it'd been used to drag him around. Yellow eyes focused again watching his mother walk away leaving him behind like he was garbage, spitting out the blood and watching one of his puppy teeth bounce and land on the ground he got up onto his black paws his legs shaking a little unsteadily. Tasting the blood in his mouth a sinister grin etched itself onto his face, a soft sniggering laugh starting from the red pup. Snickering to himself he dragged his aching painful body into the shadows occasionally pausing in the insane sounding laugh to spit out some more of his baby teeth that'd been knocked out from his punishment. Finding a place out of the way he found that it was next to Tremblepup, leering at her and knowing fully well she was an anxious little thing he snarled with a grin "Thanks for the help, pathetic wretch, you'd better prepare yourself for being kicked out of the clan for being so useless" lunging towards her and sending her running off in fright he snorted and lay down turning his head to his siblings and staring at them with his bright yellow gaze that was intense. He knew they hated him, just as his mother did, but that was okay, you didn't become a great villian without making some enemies and with a family like he had who needed enemies? So he just licked his wounds snickering to himself and settled down to watch them with his unnerving stare plotting how one day he'd have them screaming in pain under his paws.
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 6:38 am

Sitting to the side away from the main focus of the clan she squeaked as Cheshiregrin started laying into the pup who'd tried to play with her. Hiding down and covering her face with her paws she could only listens to the sickening sounds and very nearly was sick. All the more scared of Cheshiregrin she was lying there trembling visibly, her day was made worse when Jesterpup dragged his way over to her and spoke the words that built up her internal belief. The small puppy started to cry at his words, they plucked the strings that her heart and head told her every single day, getting up onto her shaking paws she darted away and not seeing where she was going ended up bumping into the leg of a fully grown wolf in the medicine den. yelping out in surprise she scooted back so fast she tripped over her own tail, getting shakily to her paws her apologies began, if she apologized then the wolf wouldn't get angry with her right? "Im sorry im sorry im sorry" she repeated again and again pressing her belly to the ground and curling her tail around one of her back legs looking down at her paws muzzle pressing into the dirt. She was so scared, her heart was beating so fast in her chest it was like the frantically fluttering wings of a bird. Her ears were ringing and she could taste metal on her tongue, struggling to breathe properly the small creature was overwhelmed from Cheshiregrins show of violence and Jesterpups words and lunge at her.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 7:25 am

Returning to the clan camp, Bramblerose was admittedly irritated with Nightstar, glancing around and wondering where Antpaw was her brown eyes hardened slightly at the scent of blood in the air. nearly standing on a pup tooth she glanced up and spotted Jesterpup Cheshiregrins taking after Lusterpelt, charming with the snide cold voice in her head echoing she inspected the fresh kill pile. Not really hungry but there wasn't much else to do until sunhigh, Nightstar was so overly paranoid which to her just demonstrated his inexperience. Spotting Dragonsteel talking with Blackwidow she didn't bother going over to interrupt them, instead she slipped into the cool warriors den, her nest was near the outside of it. Curling up she closed her eyes for a nap having gotten into the habit of sitting vigil in the clan at night to watch silverpelt dot the sky. As such she was normally more tired during the day, that night she planned to wander around the territory and find the best place for star gazing thinking that shades outlook would most likely be the best place. With that thought she slipped off into a comfortable dose, her tail flicked over her nose out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:22 am

Grumbling as he agreed with Blackwidow his attention was caught as Cheshiregrin made her way over in her usual capering way. Paying polite attention as she spoke he stiffened with anger at the way she treated the little red pup that had grabbed onto her ear. About to interfere when the white warrior suddenly grew bored and left camp, completely shocked at her behaviour he could only stare as the small black and red pup sat up spat out a tooth and laughed just as maniacally as its mother. Shifting his yellow-green gaze to Blackwidow he nearly spluttered "Tell me its not considered common place for females to treat their pups that way in the clans" he was a brute, a cold hardened killer but pups were innocent and were granted clemency in his book. If this how the clans treated their pups then he was leaving and going back to the fighting ring, watching as the red pup lashed out at a trembling one he gritted his teeth watching as the terrified female dashed into the medicine den instead of the nursery. Lowering his head to itch his shoulder he returned his gaze back to Blackwidow waiting for her to respond to his question.
Back to top Go down
Marauderpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Marauderpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 am

Trickersterpup seemed less enthusiastic to watch Jesterpup's punishment than he and Silverpup did. He should have expected that really - Trickster had always been more of a softy than his other siblings. Had it been any other of his siblings under the hammer, Maraurderpup would have shown more sympathy, but he didn't like Jesterpup and so offered no such kindness. He had just as few marbles as their dear mother, and he had no time for annoying wolves.
As he watched the black and red pup get violently tossed around, Marauderpup felt a small pang of pity in his chest that soon vanished when the pup's manic laughter began. Jesterpup was not a nice wolf, and so he would not treat him as if he was. That fact became especially clear when he verbally and almost physically attacked Tremblepup, causing her to dart off with her tail between her legs. A grin appeared on his face as he looked at Jesterpup again. He may not be nice, but he certainly was amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 5:32 pm

As Blackwidow saw what Cheshiregrin did she could only what in anger. But before she could scold the female, she left. She heard Dragonsteel, and shook her head. "No absolutely not, that is not how anyone should treat a puppy." she said before making her way over to the medicine wolf den looking for Ivyshade. "Ivyshade Jesterpup needs your attention. Cheshiregrin basically just attacked her own pup for biting her ear. I don't think she knows what it means when pups play around. I will have a talk with her about that later. But can you treat him please." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:58 pm

"Marigold, Juniper berries, ivy leaves," the Medicine Wolf was deep in thought, completely oblivious to the happenings of camp. "I wonder why my mother named me Ivypup, I look nothing like the color of ivy, except my eyes." But it was hard to determine a wolf's eye color based on what it looks like as a puppy. They all started out blue. Ivy briefly tried to recall what eye color her mother had, but she couldn't quite remember. "Were they green or amber? Probably am-"Oof!"
Ivyshade gasped as a smaller bashed into her paws, nearly knocking the distracted wolf over. The ivy leaves she had been holding were scattered, and the Medicine Wolf sighed, a flash of irritation coursing through. She expected it to be Jesterpup or Marauderpup, but was surprised when she turned to see an unexpected face. "Oh! Tremblepup-" She was cut off by the pup's reiterated apology, and Ivyshade smiled, wanting the young wolf to feel at ease. "Calm down, It's alright. But this is quite an unexpected surprise." She replied, knowing how easily Tremblepup was to startle. Any other pup and Ivy might have given them a scolding, but she knew that Tremble was such a meek and timid creature and hadn't meant it. But the way the pup had ran in seemed quite strange, and Ivy wondered if something had happened. "Are you ok? You aren't hurt are you?" She looked the pup up and down, not noticing any obvious injuries.
Before the she-pup could answer, Blackwidow stepped inside, and informed the Medicine Wolf that Cheshiregrin had gone off on one of her pups. "Again?" Ivyshade let out an audible sigh, and turned her head to the warrior. "I will, thanks for letting me know." she replied, her voice calm but thoughtful. When Blackwidow said that she would talk to her, Ivy nodded. "And please talk to her, I've tried teaching her how to treat pups, but maybe she'll listen more to you." It hadn't gone unnoticed to the dark fay how much Cheshiregrin looked up to Blackwidow. She hoped that maybe the warrior could instruct her on how to behave.
Turning away she grabbed two Marigold flowers and a stem of Horsetail, and began to make a poultice out of the herbs to give to Jesterpup. Remembering that Tremblepup was still there, Ivyshade glanced over at her, spitting the poultice out onto an ivy leaf bundle. "If you'd like Tremblepup, you could help me out in my den. I just need to take care of Jesterpup first." The smaller pup had never shown any interest in herbs before, but the Medicine Wolf thought maybe a distraction would make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Ivyshades voice didn't sound angry or upset, still looking at the ground she listened quietly as the older wolf spoke. Feeling a little better when Ivyshade told her it was alright the anxiety started back up What if its not okay and she's just saying it is so i dont feel bad? trying to keep her frame from shaking she shook her head in response to the question. When she heard another wolf enter she went to look but the voice struck fear into her, scuttling behind Ivyshades back leg she peeked around it up at Blackwidow. The pup found the warrior rather intimidating and frightening she stood up straighter when Ivyshade said she could help with the herbs when she got back, nodding very enthusiastically the idea of actually being helpful to osmeone was very enticing. Sitting down to wait until the medicine wolf came back she kept still not wanting to wreck the herbs some how by moving. She'd be good and then she'd help out and be useful and then the clan wouldn't want to kick her out, the timid shy pups thoughts turned towards the apprentice ceremony that was in her future, she wasn't sure how she'd be able to cope being trained to be a warrior.
Nightstar would probably give her a tough mentor since she was soft,
swallowing hard at the thought of being mentored by Nightstar her slip of a puppy tail tucked tighter between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Jesterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 2:16 am

Battered and bruised he wasn't sure if his mouth hurt more or his tail where his mother had grabbed him by, but the pain didn't bother him like it should if anything the aching pains made him feel alive. With a wide grin stretched over his muzzle he considered what he'd do to Tremblepup to make the pathetic scaredy cat scream. By the time Ivyshade and Blackwidow showed up at his side his mouth had finished bleeding, not that interested in being fussed over he sat up and stared at them the unnaturally wide grin spread out over his face before speaking "I'm fine your assistance is not required" with that he got up onto his black paws and headed towards the nursery purposely pushing his way through his half siblings who he knew hated him. If they wanted to hate him then he'd go out of his way to provided a reason for them to, entering his nest that was separate from the others he curled up and yawned still enjoying the alive feeling he got from the pain in his tail.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Rogue
Cheshire

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 6:23 am

Returning to the camp she paused to itch a place in her thick fur, the shaggy somewhat unkempt looking young warrior giggled to herself a little unstably already the effect of the calming solsie fading in her unbalanced mentality. Her ears swiveled wondering if anyone else could hear the voices that whispered in her head, their words only caused her to giggle more "Mother sweet mother, you are simply a riot, of course i'll find you pretty pretty flowers to lay upon your grave" whispering to herself she kept her tail held out to help her balance upon her three black paws. Once again the song began making its merry way around and around her head, and finding herself humming the amusingly up beat song the words danced along through her headsie Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart.... How the music can free her...whenever it starts...And it's magic, if the music is groovy....It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie Her tail tip flicked along with the beat of the song, paying no mind to the fact that there were others in camp she happily moved around on her three legs to sit down and not hungry due to her snack with Solsie scratched behind an ear and yawned as if she'd never attacked Jesterpup in the first place. Flowers flowers flowers, where could she get some pretty flowers for her beloved mother, perhaps nightshade she'd always loved those flowers when she'd lived with her, perhaps ivyshade would have the knowledge of the flowers bouncing about in her brainsie. Giggling as she realized Nightshade and Ivyshade were similar words she muttered them to herself underneath her breath until she was cackling again. Gasping for breath she lowered her head inspecting the earth beneath her claws, pretty pretty nightshade, her mother would be oh so very pleased. Lusterpelt was both alive and dead in the corrupted youngsters brain, flicking between believing she was still alive and knowing she was dead. Thinking about how pleased her mother would be to see the nightshade flowers Chessie began plotting about how she'd find some and gift them to her.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silverpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Silverpup watched with interest as their mother battered Jesterpup, flinging him around by the scruff. The pup was usually not one to approve of such treatment, but Jester was a little demon and in her opinion deserved every bit of their mother's wrath. "What bullies deserve," she thought, observing as the little brute picked himself up and started to laugh manically. He then went over to torment Tremblepup, sending the younger wolf fleeing with panic.
"Well now, wasn't that quite the show?" She woofed, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She stepped aside as Jesterpup pushed in between the sibling trio, but stuck her paw out last minute to get him to trip. He didn't and instead padded into the nursery laying down. Silverpup lifted up one of her front paws and licked it, elegantly brushing out her soft fur. "I wonder what other mayhem will be around today," She said silkily, sparing a glance at Marauderpup.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 3:45 am

Ivyshade padded out her den carrying her poultice, watching as Jesterpup started to pad towards the nursery. Hearing his comment, the Medicine Wolf scanned him, noticing the injury on his tail and the blood/saliva that he had drooled from his mouth. She frowned and set the leaf bundle on the ground. "If you insist. But I'm going to have to put something on that later." She replied, watching as he padded into the den. Ivy thought it strange that he would be smiling after what had happened. "There's something not right in the head with him. Is it just a pup-phase?" She knew the male to be a troublemaker and a bully, but it was not uncommon to have a pup be like that in a clan. But was there something more? "Maybe he'll grow out of it."
Ivyshade picked up her bundle again and carried it back over to the Medicine den, gently pushing it into a corner. Tremblepup still waited patiently, and the Medicine Wolf wondered what job she could give the pup that she could handle. "I don't think sorting or organizing herbs would be a good job for a pup. What else.." Ivyshade then had an idea. "Tremblepup, could you come with me to collect some moss for the dens? We are running quite low." Moss collecting wasn't the most thrilling job in the world, but Ivy figured it would be more easier and enjoyable then sorting herbs. "There's a nice place for moss right outside of camp," she added, her green eyes meeting the pup's.
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:45 am

She'd been looking at the herbs curiously, feeling safer now she was on her own, she was very careful not to touch any of them as she was terrified of getting into trouble however their different smells were so interesting and she couldn't help but wonder what their uses were. Jumping with surprise when she heard Ivyshades voice she turned about and tucked her tail a little nervously wondering if she'd be told off for moving a little closer to study the herbs. She relaxed however at the medicines gentle tone, at the question her features lost their terrified look she wanted to help, she wanted to be useful and since Ivyshade had asked her she obviously didn't think she'd muck it up! She guessed that she'd ruin the herbs if she tried to help with those, but moss collecting was an important job, if there was no moss there was nothing for their nests and nothing to soak up water to bring into camp. Realizing that she hadn't replied yet the female swallowed hard finding her mouth suddenly bone dry, attempting to speak she stumbled over words in an incomprehensible blunder before she managed to get out something intelligible "y-yes please! I-I-I want t-to help you a-a-and, and be u-useful" it also meant she was away from the other pups in the clan. Friendless, parentless and alone, the timid anxiety ridden female could only meet the medicines wolf gaze for a brief few seconds before she stared at the ground underneath her paws uneasily. She was so worried all the time, what was the medicine wolf thinking? She couldn't tell, did she really want to have help for the moss collecting or was she just being nice and didn't really want to have anything to do with her. Taking the deep breaths in through her nose and out through her mouth helped ease the anxiety that fluttered in her chest making it difficult to breathe. Still she liked the medicine wolf, despite feeling anxious around her, Tremble was nervous around everyone and was nervous on her own so in a sad way she expected it these days. However the Medicine wolf was the only wolf in the clan that didn't scare the living daylights out of her, Ivyshade had been kind to her and despite her fear that she was doing it to be nice and internally didn't want to be around her, Tremblepup's anxiety was less around the female. It was nicer in the medicine den than in the nursery, it was quieter and the herby smell was pleasant, it felt safer than the nursery where she was always too scared to sleep well. Who knew what Jester and the other three pups would do to her if she slept for very long, looking back up at the green eyed wolf for a brief moment she was soon studying the ground again fiddling with her paws.
Back to top Go down
Antpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Antpaw

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 5:51 pm

The young apprentice began to stir in her nest, slowly becoming aware of the world around her. She could hear some birds chirping in the distance, perhaps some sparrows and robins by the sound of it. Antpaw stood up and gave her pelt a quick shake before slipping out of the apprentices' den and into the camp. Many of her Clanmates were already awake; Antpaw was usually among the first to wake up on any given day, so she was faintly surprised. I must have overslept.
Her golden gaze shifted to the fresh-kill pile, but she remained where she was. She hadn't yet hunted and knew that she wasn't permitted to eat until then as according to the Warrior Code. She sat down just outside of the apprentices' den, her jaws parting in a yawn. Her mentor had gone missing recently and she was worried that she was falling behind on her training. I hope Nightstar will choose a new mentor for me soon. Which warrior would he decide upon? Antpaw figured that she'd just have to wait and find out.
Back to top Go down
Tricksterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Tricksterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Tricksterpup watched as their mother picked up Jesterpup and swung him around before dropping him onto the ground as if he was nothing. He shuddered, initially feeling sympathy for Jesterpup that faded somewhat upon his crazed laughter and threatening of Tremblepup. He found it hard to believe that Jesterpup was related to him and his siblings, but he supposed that Jesterpup did have a lot in common with their mother. Tricksterpup just hoped that he himself would never get on Cheshiregrin's bad side. The little pup glanced back in Jesterpup's direction but quickly looked away; the red pup's stare was disconcerting. His currently blue gaze turned to Silverpup when he heard his sister speak. "Yeah, that certainly was something," he replied. He glanced away from Jesterpup once more when their half-brother pushed his way past them, instead looking out into the camp clearing. "Hopefully nothing too chaotic will happen," he murmured idly in response to Silverpup, even though it appeared to him that her words were directed more towards their brother.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 pm

The dark fay listened to the pup's reply, noticing how anxiety-driven she seemed to be. "She's so anxious for being so young. Is it an inherited trait?" Ivyshade herself had been more relaxed as pup, until the clans had to move homes. But it seemed to her that Tremblepup had always lived up to her name- that is, being a walking bundle of anxiety. Dismissing her thought, the Medicine Wolf looked back down at the pup. "Of course," she replied softly, then turned her head to look out the den. "Just follow me, it's not far." With that she turned and began to pad out of her dan, hearing the young pup's pawsteps behind her. While she walked, her green orbs scanned the camp, taking in all of the warriors busy with their duties. However, there was one wolf in particular that she noted missing. "Nightstar's gone. Did he take a patrol out?" The fay wondered, a bit annoyed at herself for not paying attention earlier.
Once the pair were outside the camp entrance, Ivy trotted further along, quite visibly happy to be out of the camp. She turned her attention back to Tremblepup, realizing that the pup had probably never been out of camp before. "This is your first time out of camp, isn't it Tremblepup?" She asked, still continuing to pad forward. While they were still close enough to hear the adults back in camp, it did feel further out. "How do you like it? I know it's a lot less stuffy out here." She said, slowing her steps, as she reached the moss-gathering spot.
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:21 am

Tremblepup nodded quietly, obeying the order of follow her she almost glued herself to the medicine wolfs back left leg. Following as closely as she could without bumping into the leg, Tremble slunk after her with her tail tucked and her ears flattened back anxiously hoping no one would notice her. She felt queasy with all of the stress and anxiety that fluttered around her insides, once they were outside the clan's camp entrance she relaxed a little. There were less wolves out here and it was nice, like she and Ivyshade were the only one in the big wide world, still keeping close she nodded vigorously when the medicine wolf asked her if she'd ever been out of camp before. This was the longest she'd been out of the nursery, she normally had a corner where she had a scruffy nest she'd made herself too scared to ask anyone else for help to make it. AFter all why would they? She wasn't good for anything, wasn't worth anything, she was just a pain in everyones tail. Blinking at Ivyshade in a mixture of terror and surprise when she was asked for her opinion she swallowed trying to speak she as normal completely garbled up her words until she was able to compose herself enough to speak properly without her tongue tripping up in knots "I Like it" she whispered quietly, as usual she had no eye contact and so was watching the ground before her rather intently as she was staring at the ground not where she was going the puppy banged into the back of the medicine wolfs leg. Imediatelly she was pressing herself against the ground with her ears back pleadingly "I'm sorry!" she managed to get out without garbling the words too badly. She didn' twant the medicine wolf to get angry with her she was the only wolf in the clan that didn't send her scuttling back to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 am

Ivyshade felt the pup bump her back leg, but it was too light to knock her over or even come close to that. She would have paid it no mind, had Tremblepup not start her apologies again. "Great Starclan! You'd think I'd be a badger for all her nonsense apologies." She thought, turning her head back in the pup's direction. "It's alright Tremblepup, really. There's no need for the apology." She said, noticing how the young wolf made no attempt at eye contact when either of them spoke. She seemed quite fond of gazing to the ground. "It might be easier though if you looked ahead instead of  at the ground all the time." She woofed, keeping her tone gentle.
Shifting her gaze back to the moss clearing, she took a few steps forward, waiting for Tremblepup to follow. "Alright, so when you collect moss, you use your paws to gather it." She explained, readying herself to demonstrate. "Use your front claws to gently scrape the moss together. And make sure to do it gently. If you scrape it up to hard, you'll gather all the mud and wet grass underneath." Ivyshade then used her paws to gently gather the moss, pricking it lightly with her front left paw. She gathered a small amount of moss and turned back to Tremblepup, making sure the pup understood her demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 am

Lowering her head a little more when Ivyshade told her off she apologised again, of course Ivyshade in reality wasn't telling her off by through her twisted lens through which she viewed the world Ivyshade had. Fairly sure she was about to get yelled at instead she was told that if she looked up she wouldn't run into trouble like that. She didn't argue, how could she? It wasn't her place, no. She had no idea how to tell Ivyshade that when she made eye contact with others it was like she was being over whelmed with two much information she didn't understand. Fidgeting with her paws as a way to regulate herself she looked up as soon as Ivyshade began talking about the moss. Intently studying how Ivyshade did it and putting to memory as best she could the older females words, the small iberian pup copied her as best as she was able. Using her sharp puppy claws she very gently ran them through the moss, her paws were a bit wobbly and unsteady not used to being used this way, going slowly since she wanted to do it right her features were filled determination as well as a careful air. Ending up with a small ball of moss she turned herself in Ivyshades direction looking down at it hoping that she'd gotten it right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:57 am

Ghostheart padded out from the warriors den and strerched his muscular black and white legs. Shaking any moss out of his fur, he padded over to Dragonsteel after selecting a nice plump rabbit from the fresh-kill pile. "Hello Dragonsteel. Mind if I sit here?" Not wanting to bother the massive gray warrior, he patiently waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next