The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+24
Val
Blackwidow
Tigerstorm
Direheart
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Deathbringer
White Demon
Sleetpup
Minkfur
Cherrypaw
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Antpaw
Bramblerose
Marauderpaw
Tricksterpaw
Tremblepaw
Silverpaw
Jesterpaw
Cheshire
Ivyshade
Dragonstar
Nightstar
StarClan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The ShadowClan camp is situated in a grove of mangroves where the water has long since dried up, since before the Clans arrived. To make dens, the members have woven leaves and twigs through the top of the exposed roots. The camp gets fairly muddy in leafbare but is pleasantly cool and sheltered from the hot greenleaf sun. The leader's den is directly underneath one of the biggest mangroves, and when addressing the Clan the leader leaps up onto the 'roof' of their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:40 am

He'd been sitting watching Cheshiregrin with a dark look upon his silvery grey features, the senior warrior however was distracted by the sound of a meek voice. Spotting Ghostheart he inclined his head and rumbled "You may" it was interesting how some wolves were arrogant little snots that needed a good lesson on what the real world was like while others were so submissive like they were a pup. That made him think of Trempblepup the poor thing was terrified of everyone and Jesterpup didn't make that any easier on her, looking over at Ghostheart he studied him before speaking "So has anything interesting happen to you or did i give up the exciting life of a rogue to sit in a stuffy camp all day?" He asked less than impressed with what was going on with the clan, and if something didn't happen soon he'd cause something himself or leave the stupid pack to begin with. Grumbling at that thought he yawned and returned to glaring at Cheshiregrin unable to believe that someone could be so cold hearted towards their own pups.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Observing the pup as she collected the moss together, Ivyshade was rather impress at how quickly Tremblepup learned. "Very good, that's how you do it." She praised the pup, glancing down at the bundle the small wolf had collected. "Now just gather a bit more and bring it with you back to the medicine den," she instructed, beginning to bundle together some moss of her own. The moss was soft and dry, perfect for dens. In leaf-bare dry moss would become a rarity as it would be covered by snow, so collecting some now was a definite must. Ivyshade pushed the clumps of moss together with her paws, creating an even larger wad. Satisfied, she glanced back to see how Tremblepup had done.
(short blah >.<)
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Noghtstar trotted back towards camp with a pair of rabbits hanging from his fangs. He had spotted them as he had been traveling and with ease had caught them. His ears flickered at the sound of voices comeing from the moss clearing making his head turn towards it. Slowling down he stepped into the area and his green eyes jumped over Ivyshade to lock on Tremblepup. A soft growl rippled from his chest as the rabbits hit the floor as his narrowed green eyes returned to the medicine wolf. "Pups are not meant to leave camp. Why is Tremblepup out here?" He asked his voice slightly more cold then normal.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:31 pm

She scented the brute before he appeared, immediately snarling accusations and glaring at her. Ivyshade flinched at first but then narrowed her eyes, taking a step in front of Tremblepup. Admittedly, she didn't completely trust her leader, she preferred Graystar better as the gray wolf was more honest and open. Nightstar was more sinister, only being kind when it suited him. Nevertheless, Ivy knew that he wanted what was best for the clan- even if his means of doing so were flawed. She raised her head and met his gaze, ok with defying his authority. She was a Medicine Wolf after all, and knew that the Shadowclan leader wouldn't dare kick her out. "Tremblepup was helping me collect moss for the clan." She explained, feeling the pup's terror from behind her. "I don't have an apprentice to assist me and the other apprentices are out training." In all fairness, her words were honest though she mostly had the pup with her to calm the younger wolf down. Noticing the two rabbits Nightstar had caught, she briefly turned her gaze towards them and then back to her leader. "You went out hunting alone?" she inquired, quite aware that he had been gone quite awhile for such a small catch. Any other wolf and Ivy wouldn't have cared, but Nightstar could be shifty.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 1:10 am

Nightstars expression didnt change but he gave a short sharp nod at Ivyshades words. "Very well. Next time however ask first if you would .
No confusion then." He told her as his eyes looked down at the small pup. "Once you are done come find me Ivyshade if you have a spare moment." With his request he looked back at the fae his eyes no longer narrowed but calculating. At the females question the brown brute shrugged. "I spoke the Bramblerose and checked along the Thunderclan border first." His replied his tone going hard. "These were just begging to be hunted on the way back." His grin was slightly feral as he picked the rabbits back up and walked away entering camp. He dropped the rabbits down on the pile and looked around the camp to see if Antpaw was there.
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 1:44 am

She was happy, her anxiety abating as she was praised the reassuring helping her more than Ivyshade could know. However the soft smile on her face and her shaky but trying paws collecting moss was destroyed when a growl sounded. Instantly her body was wracked with an intense anixety not helped at all by the coldness of the males voice, he was going to hurt her, he was going to punish her because she'd been bad and had gone out of camp. Struggling to breathe, she felt she could taste something metallic on her tongue a coldchill sweeping her making her fluff out her puppy fur. She barely heard Ivyshade defend her and tell the male that she had asked Tremblepup to help her collect the moss. All she could do was crouch there and tremble with her ears ringing, as she struggled to cope with all of the responses her body gave her a stray thought made her feel sick, was this how prey felt just before they were killed? Gasping softly for breath in the midst of her attack she realized just how difficult it was to breathe, she was so scared she was thankful she'd been to the bathroom before she'd come out wit Ivyshade. Feeling the green gaze of the leader on her again she flattened herself against the ground properly and backed away from him until she could hide behind a large clump of grass still struggling to breathe all the while she trembled violently. Finally he left although that didn't signal the end of her panic attack, it took her quite a while to finally calm down and afterwards she was very quiet. Ivyshade probably thinks im weak and useless why does she bother with a weakling like me who's scared of everyone? Why was I born into this clan? the thoughts were negative but she took them as truth without question. Exhausted she returned to collecting moss very slowly and carefully she didn't want to make a mistake, she didn't want to be told off again she didn't think she could handle it twice in one day.
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 1:52 am

Flicking his ears as Nightstar returned to camp he felt a well of disapproval flicker in his heart as he heard the cold snarl. It was never good to growl at your packmates for no reason, however after that the leader returned and dropped the rabbits on the fresh kill pile. The steel hued warrior got up and walked over to him with purpose a sharp look in his greeny yellow eyes "Jesterpup was attacked by Cheshiregrin, badly and I have reason to believe he's been picking on Tremblepup" he felt it was important that Nightstar be informed of the fact that one of his warriors had attacked a pup and Dragonsteel was fairly sure that Nightstar had a soft spot for Jesterpup but that didn't mean he got away with bullying a clan mate he would not stand for such behavior and next time he saw it happen he'd do something about it himself. Tremblepup was terrified enough as it was without the crazy clan wolfs crazy pup terrorizing her, his glance flicked ot her other three who were sitting outside of the nursery not really trusting them much either and so with a dip of his head he returned to his spot near Ghostheart.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 am

Nightstar turned his head towards Dragonsteel as he came forth and a frown hit the leaders face at the information he recived. "I see. That is not acceptable at all." He said, "Thank younfor informing me Dragonsteel. I shall speak with then both." His gaze left the grey male to scan the camp slowly noting where the two wolves were. Deciding to start with Cheshiergrin he slowly wonder over to the female and lay beside her waiting for her to speak first so he knew she was listening. She looked preoccupied with her thoughts and he wonder as he oftwn did what was running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Rogue
Cheshire

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 4:16 am

Thinking thinking so many things to thinking about yes, seys there was, again the song played through her head making the shaggy white and black wolf hum along to it she paid no attention to the big brute who wandered over and lay down next to her. Riddle me this riddle me that, i'll go and skin that cat!A burst of giggles escaped from her maw at the thought, yess hunting down a pretty pussy cat would be a great amount of fun especially as the screams started. Licking her nose thoughtfully Cheshiregrin appeared to still not notice Nighstar as she got up onto her three black legs and padded away she had little interest in the fresh kill pile as she'd already aten so instead she sat down near a mangrove root and began idly chewing on it for lack of anything better todo. Perhaps she'd wander some more, a bit later stray onto other clans territories and create trouble yes yes yes that sounded like fun muchley tugging on the root to see if she could break it she rose to her paws again growling softly.
Back to top Go down
Jesterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:23 am

Lifting his head from his nest as Nightstars scent filled the camp, the black and red pup got up onto his paws and slipped out of the nursery past his siblings making sure to shove Tricksterpup as he did so. He trotted over to where Nightstar was lying down ignoring the pain that was filling his body, he was tough he didn't need no medicine wolfs stinking herbs after all. He was just happy that his beating from his mother had caused chaos, sweet sweet chaos which was what he lived on after all. Watching him closely he padded closer slight admiration for the dark wolf infront of him shining in his blue eyes "Nightstar you're back, did you kill anything or anyone? Is Thunderclans foxhearted warriors trying to steal our land?" he demanded hungrily wanting tales of bloodshed and carnage the pup quite intense for his age especially when it came to others being hurt. He wagged his tail that had already clotted thanks to the heat of the sunhigh sun shining in the sky, there were a couple of white fluffy clouds but nothing else apart from the endless blue of the sky. One of his ears had been torn a little from his mothers rough treatment but the puppy didn't really seem to mind very much, indeed right now all he wanted to do was become an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:36 am

Awaking with the sunhigh sun she awoke and got up out of her nest shaking herself out, Nightstar had wanted her to take a patrol along the Thunderclan and Shadowclan border. Although he was rather paranoid it would be easier to keep him happy, padding out of the warriors den she wanted to check the border alone rather hoping that a particular warrior would be there. Spotting Antpaw she trotted over to her and gave her a slight smile "Hey Antpaw, I've got to go out for a patrol, when I get back I'll take you out for some hunting practice" waiting until she'd gotten the apprentices response she spotted Nightstar with Jesterpup. Flicking the end of her tail she considered the rest of the clan before deciding that he'd not really care if she left by herself Bramblerose turned and trotted out of the camp. Slipping past Ivyshade and Tremblepup she flicked the pup a look before continuing on out putting on the speed. Racing through the marshy land she lived in a hopeful gleam filled her bright brown eyes. Would Jaydust be there? She hoped so she hadn't had a chance to talk with him for nearly an entire moon .
~Thunderclan and Shadowclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Nightstar went to follow Cheshiregrin when Jesterpup came running over and he gently pushed the pup over. His fangs gentally grabbed one of his small paws and shook it with small shakes of his large head. "I hear you have been a naughty pup while I was out Little Jesterpup." He said as he started to groom the blood from the red and black fur covering the tiny body. "I didnt kill other clan wolves Im afraid but I did get some rabbits. Maybe I will find a deer this afternoon. What do you think?"
He asked the pup. He was taking careful note on the wounds on the males body and saw that some would need something to stop infection due to the size and depth of the opening. "We shall see Ivyshade for something to stop these cuts getting infected. You dont want them to make you to sick to become an apprentice now do you?" His voice gave off the tone that said he didnt want to hear any arguing from Jesterpup and his stern look backed that up. "Now I have heard a whisper that you are picking on Tremblepup. Thats not true is it?" He was willing to give the pup a chance to explain his side of that story before taking action though he intended to make him clean out a den no matter what because he would not have his clan picking on each other over nothing for that would break them apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 am

Ghostheart shook his head as Dragonsteel asked if anything had happened. "I'm afraid not. Nothing happened other than that I tripped over my own paws... Again." The black and white warrior barked out a laugh at his own clumsiness. He wondered if he was still tired from last night.
Back to top Go down
Jesterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:03 am

The pup snorted rudely at the suggestion of seeing Ivyshade, that was just stupid, there was no need for her to put her stinging herbs on him. It was just a bite, and besides spit was good for making things heal and he'd licked it alot, then when Nightstar started whining about him picking on Tremblepaw Jester sent him a cold look "Of course I am, she's got to learn how to be tough some how the pathetic whining whimpering mess and so very irritating with her crud" he growled now bored with Nightstar if he was going to go around whinging at him about the pathetic tremblepup then Jester really had no time for him. Snorting he spun around and padded off, honestly Shadowclan was going soft if their leader who was supposed to be tough and powerful whimpered about losers like tremblepup. He also didn't care for any of Nightstars rules about pups not leaving camp, he was very personal about his space and didn't like anyone touching him without express permission. He sat in a shadowy spot where he could stare at his mother as she toyed with a mangrove root, complex emotions glittering in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Marauderpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Marauderpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 5:26 pm

"I wonder what other mayhem will be around today"
Silverpup' words were full of promise which made Marauderpup's tail wag with excitement. Tricksterpup also piped up next to him but he seemed infinitely more reluctant, stating that he hoped nothing too chaotic would happen. But wherever is the fun in that? Marauderpup watched with a spark of jealousy as Ivyshade led Tremblepup out of the camp, clearly inviting her along for some kind of medicine wolf mission. He'd never been allowed out of camp! And now he had to sit and watch as that nervous wreck got her own personal tour! He'd never really understood her constant anxiety, and he pitied her for it if anything. He'd never make fun of her (at least not to her face) but the fact that she would be let out instead of him seemed completely unreasonable. He was clearly the better candidate! He could take on the world if they'd just give him a chance! Marauderpup forced himself to contain his complaints and watched with contempt as Jesterpup approached Nightstar, grovelling to their leader like a desperate pup. Well, in many ways, that's what he was. He loathed how much Nightstar favourited his half-brother, talking to him nicely after showing such contempt to his other Clanmates after zero provocation. What on earth did he see in the runt? Marauderpup hissed inwardly as he sat, shoulders hunched, staring out into the camp as he tried to conjure an exciting plan in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Warrior
Barkclaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 8:51 pm

The brown warrior had left the camp early that morning to go hunting. It had been nice to spend some time alone, away from the hustle and bustle of the camp. Being a rather introverted wolf he didn't see a point to just lounging around in the clearing and conversing with others. His hunting trip hadn't been too successful, but he did have two toads to bring back for all his effort.
He stepped into the camp, glad to be in the shade and out of the sun. The temperature outside was getting a bit too hot for him to bear. I can't wait for leaf-fall. Barkclaw made his way over to the fresh-kill pile and deposited his catches. In turn, he selected a squirrel and sat off to the side of the camp to eat.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Warrior
Thrushheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 pm

The reddish-furred wolf had remained in the warriors' den as he didn't see a point in getting up early. There wasn't anything to do. In fact, he'd been rather bored in the couple of moons since StormClan split. Now that had been exciting. He didn't really have a reason as to why he chose ShadowClan, besides from the fact that he thought it was the more interesting of the two choices. I wonder if being a loner would be more interesting at this point. He'd never leave ShadowClan, of course, but that didn't stop him from imagining how things would be different if he had.
Thrusheart let out a sigh in boredom. He figured that he'd have to get up now; he didn't want anyone to scold him for sleeping in. The warrior shook out his pelt and exited the warriors' den, sitting down just outside of it. Thrushheart tried to think of something he could do later. Maybe he'd go hunting or something, or explore around the smoldering ruins.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silverpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 3:51 am

The she-pup watched with sharp blue eyes as the clan wolves did their old boring routines. She let out a growl as she watched the brat Jesterpup grovel his way over to Nightstar, soaking up all the brute's attention. "Oh great, now he's a little suck up huh?" Silverpup clicked her teeth together in annoyance. She didn't know what Nightstar saw in him, but it definitely wasn't good whatever it was. He was a little bully and deserved to be punished. But what to do about it?  Tricksterpup had already expressed his disapproval of causing mayhem, as expected. "Ugh, he can be such a stick in the mud. Hmm, mud." Silverpup grinned, an idea forming in her mind. "Heeeey Marauderpup," she started, giving her brother a sly glance. "How about messing with old Jester today? Hmm? Her eyes twinkled with mischief, and she tilted her head too appear more innocent. "I don't know about you, but I think his bed is awfully too dry and clean for his liking- maybe we should fix that." Glancing at her sibling, Silver smiled and waited for her brother's reply.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:16 am

Narrowing her eyes at the brute, she was surprised when he didn't push her any more then before, simply telling her to ask permission before bringing Tremblepup out of camp again. Ivyshade didn't reply but acknowledged his words with a flick of her tail. Sighing as he padded away, the she-wolf turned to the pup who was shaking with fear. "Let's get back to the den. Bring whatever moss you gathered," she ordered the pup, her tone more gentle then when she had spoken to Nightstar. She then picked up her own moss ball and trotted through the camp entrance, making her way over to her little cove. Once inside she released her moss into a corner, deciding that she would use it later on. Turning to Tremblepup, Ivy noticed that the pup still looked terrified, anxiety coursing through the little wolf at no end. "Poor thing. Maybe I can give her something to calm her down." Turning her head, she nosed into her stores, debating on what would be appropriate to give a pup. Her mind finally settling on juniper berries, she scooped the blue-colored berries up with her mouth and gently deposited them on the ground in front of Tremblepup. "Here, these might help you some," she commented, leaving a couple out for the pup to lick up. The fay then sat back on her haunches, looking thoughtful.
"Tremblepup," she began, pausing for a moment to gather her thoughts. "How do you feel about becoming a warrior when you grow up? Does that make you happy?" She asked, wanting the pup's opinion on matters before she directed her next question. Tremblepup was a quiet, submissive thing. If Ivy asked her right out to be her apprentice, she knew that the pup would say yes out of fear of displeasing her, something the she-wolf wanted to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:10 am

The faintest flash of approval flickered through his green eyes at Jersterpups words. Nightstar himself had doubts that Tremblepup would make it as a warrior with the way she would constantly freeze around the warriors and other pups. He had a mentor in mind for her in hopes that they would be able to scare her trembling out of her body so she could be a decent warrior. A dark paw flashed under the red and black pups body as he started to walk away and the leader stood over him. "No adults." he mummered into the pups ears, his expression looking like he was telling the pup off before lifting his head, "And I want my den cleaned before sundown as punishment." It was more punishment for getting caught than for trying to toughen his den mate up. He made his way over to Chesiregrin and lightly tapped one of her paws. "Can this wolf speak with a Cheshiregrin?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next