The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+24
Val
Blackwidow
Tigerstorm
Direheart
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Deathbringer
White Demon
Sleetpup
Minkfur
Cherrypaw
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Antpaw
Bramblerose
Marauderpaw
Tricksterpaw
Tremblepaw
Silverpaw
Jesterpaw
Cheshire
Ivyshade
Dragonstar
Nightstar
StarClan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The ShadowClan camp is situated in a grove of mangroves where the water has long since dried up, since before the Clans arrived. To make dens, the members have woven leaves and twigs through the top of the exposed roots. The camp gets fairly muddy in leafbare but is pleasantly cool and sheltered from the hot greenleaf sun. The leader's den is directly underneath one of the biggest mangroves, and when addressing the Clan the leader leaps up onto the 'roof' of their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Blackwidow eyes narrowed at Tigerstorm as she called the White Demon and Val to go on a border patrol with her. She didn't like that Tigerstorm had basically just tried to dismiss the fact that she was pretty sure that the striped female heard her calling to the male. But she waited silently to see what the small white dog would say to the warrior. She wondered if Tigerstorm just didn't like her because she thought she was weak since the whole thing that went down with Nightstar or was it something else. But in the state that she was in, she didn't dare try and talk with the volatile female.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:35 am

Slipping through the thick brambles that guarded the camp, the wisp of shadow was impossible to detect, except for a brief little cackle that suggested perhaps the camp was not as safe as they all believed it to be. It made its way through the camp and into the medicine to study what was going on, picking up what wolf was the medicine wolf, a spark of excitement made its way through the wisp. This would be the perfect time to cause chaos, purposely it made its way into the herb stores and went through the supplies until it found a death berry, carefully carrying it over to the fresh kill pile it stored it inside one of the frogs that Blackwidow had caught and put on the fresh kill pile before she'd left. Once it was bloating the slimy things belly, the tricky shadow dropped it in the medicine den near Blackwidows nest.

Any medicine wolf would read that as a sign if they were worth anything, with that it settled itself down to watch, if they had boring reactions why then he'd just kick it up a notch. He was so sick and tired of being bored, bored, bored bored bored, bored as a board. It was time for mischief making and hi-jinks, for fake prophesies and tricks, most medicine wolves would associate the prey, and the death berry as a warning that something dark and sinister was in the belly of the clan.
Back to top Go down
White Demon
Warrior
White Demon

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 am

Looking up at the female who'd been named his apprentice the small white dog with a sparkle in his gaze just grinned at her "And the same to you, Cherie~ I look forward to teaching you how to use small size and speed to your advantage" chuckling a little he shook himself out. Underneath his white curled fur, he was well muscled and swift, thankful that his fur hid that and presented him as a soft adorable little dog, the canine had been about to go poke around the territory when the black and red female whom he'd encountered at the marsh called out for him. It was interesting, she no longer sound as arrogant and controlling, and on the cusp of going over to her a striped female practically ordered himself and Val to go on a mission with her. Narrowing brown eyes he snapped shortly "I do not require to have my paws held and shown around like a new born potato brain. Ma Cherie and I shall explore the territory on our own when we feel the need." he didn't need to be a genius to know that the striped female was less than happy with his presence within the clan but quite frankly he didn't give a hoot, he himself knew that he was a deadly fighter and those that underestimated him would quickly learn their mistake. Turning he padded over to the red and black female who'd called to him and stood there "'Ow can I 'elp you madame?" he was rather curious as to why the tired and rather broken sounding female was suddenly interested in him all of a sudden and that curiosity was more important than the rather arrogant seeming striped one.
Back to top Go down
Sleetpup
Pup
Sleetpup

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:48 am

Sleetpup, after a little time spent alone in the nursery, slowly crawled out into the open and sat outside its entrance for a little bit and turned his head back. His small pink tongue lapped across the creamish fur that lined his spine as he groomed his pelt without making any noise whatsoever. In his mind were a jumble of questions. Why wasn't he made an apprentice? Why was he the only pup in ShadowClan now? Who would be his mentor? What would his warrior name be? He was hoping those questions would receive answers soon and hopefully they weren't answered by Dragonstar. Like Nightstar, he feared the large wolf with deep reasons. First of all he didn't like those who acted like Nightstar, secondly he doesn't like wolves that have scars on their bodies, and he had a strange dislike to the color gray, unless of course it was brindled. Once he was finished with his grooming he found a mossball and laid on his back, batting it up in the air while chuckling. He had to think positive. At least the nursery wasn't cramped anymore!
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:05 am

She couldn’t be sure how long she stayed in the den, however it was long enough to miss all of the drama that had occurred in camp, finally after what felt like forever she was hungry enough to rouse herself from her nest. Empty and hollow the female had no idea that her once beautiful brown eyes were now completely different, her brown irises now a ghostly white as if she’d cried the colour out of them. She was so alone, she’d always had her father or Jaydust and now both were stolen from her, walking numbly out of the warriors den she failed to notice the tension in the camp and the fact that Blackwidow was now wounded. Pausing a moment and closing her eyes she could almost imagine that Jaydust was there with her, could pretend he was walking beside her and his familiar comforting scent filling her nose and his soft voice filling her ears. However it was nothing but pretend, the sounds of the camp weren’t registered it was all the sound of white as if she was stuck in a bubble and could hear nothing but that. Her eyes reopened and she resumed her slow stiff progress towards the fresh kill pile, staring at the prey there the hunger that had urged her up and out of the nest faded away and instead she felt faintly nauseous. She just wanted to breathe his light and hear his voice, but she never would ever again, they’d been the special two, and now she was shrouded in the darkness. Alone in the world, there was nobody she could talk to about what she’d gone through, lest she be thrown out of the clan for having a forbidden relationship, she was sure Nightstar would not have accepted it at all. How could the cold leader understand that she’d been so warm and bubbly with her Jaydust and now she was stuck inside a personal hell where each breath was like she was swallowing shards of glass that were piercing her deeper and deeper. She was so desperate for something to ease that pain, but she doubted there could be anything that could ease the constant pain, if a medicine wolf tried to feel her pulse would they be able to find a heart beat? The empty cavity in her chest where it’d once been still ached, unaware that she was staring at the prey on the fresh kill pile she sighed, blinked and came out of her thoughts. Turning away from the pile she looked about camp with her ghost like eyes, what was the point of living anymore? There was nothing in this camp that was worth her attention or energy, and so instead the red female who’d already started to drop weight moved away to curl up in the shadows her head turned away from the light and her eyes closed tight.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:32 am

Blackwidow couldnt hold back her snicker as she heard WhiteDemon tell off Tigerstorm. If this was only a little bit of his personality then she might just like the white dog after all. When he finally walked over to her and gave her his attention she sat up from her laying down position. "Whitedemon I am sorry for the way that I treated you when we first met. I let my prejudice for dogs get in the way of treating you like an equal. I really have nothing against you its just due to past issues I dont trust or like any dogs. And since I joined the clans I have only met dogs that have met those conditions and you dont seem to be that way. So I wanted to say welcome to Shadowclan, and it looks like you have a lot to teach us. From what I can gather from Dragonstar anyways. Though as of right now Im not even in the clan, so really who am I to welcome you. But yeah anyways I just wanted you to know that Im sorry. " Blackwidow told the curly brute. She didnt want to get on his bad side plus she was being extremely rude earlier when they met.

Blackwidow felt a lot better after talking with whitedemon. It felt good to talk with him and let him know that she was sorry for her behavior. Blackwidow then just looked around camp and saw Sleetpup by the nursery with a dejected look on his face, before he started to play with a moss ball. She then saw someone that she hadnt seen in what felt like a whole moon. Bramblerose exited the warriors den and she looked terrible. She looked like her whole world had ended, and she had loss some weight. Which caused the normally icy female to look small and broken. The only time that she had seen that look and felt that way herself was when her first mate died. She wondered if that was what happen to the female. But Blackwidow had never seen Bramblerose with any of the males in the clan. As a matter of fact Bramblerose usually was gone on some kind of patrol. Maybe she sought a male in another clan or who was a rouge and they died, got killed, or just left her. Though she knew that Bramblerose didnt like her she knew what it was like to loose a mate, apart of yourself. She padded over to the russet colored female. "Bramblerose I know you dont like me but im here to talk if you need it. You look like you just lost your whole world. So im sure this wolf was special to you. I know what its like to loose the one you love, your other half, your soulmate. And im not talking about your father, or Bane. Im talking about my first love, my true soulmate. He was everything to me and I broke every rule of my pack at the time to be with him. Yet in the end its because he was with me is why he was killed. And still to this day I will always have that guilt to carry. But I moved through it by talking with people and slowly started to let people in again. But I never forgot and I never tried to replace him. Well anyways if you want to talk im here. Even if you dont like me." She told Bramblerose, not sure how the fae would react.
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Young Warrior
Direheart

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 am

Padding in after the patrol, and after making sure both apprentices had also returned, Direheart took a seat by the entrance to the camp, watching what was going on. It seemed like their leader and deputy were out for a wander, and he surveyed the dog talking to Blackwidow. Now that was interesting, normally she stayed away from dogs like they carried the plague. Snickering to himself, he moved his gaze to the emerging figure of Bramblerose. She looked to be quite out of it, and he tilted his head a little, wondering why. Waiting until Blackwidow had finished talking to the other female, the lean male got up and stretched before padding over in silence. Not bothering to interrupt her with talk, he settled near her half in the sun, closing his eyes to soak it up. Words had never helped heartache in his opinion - not that he'd ever had to go through that.
Back to top Go down
Tremblepaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Tremblepaw

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:59 am

Waking up from her sleep as Blackwidow returned and made herself comfortable in the medicine den, Tremble rather frightened of her still the nervous little thing kept back not wanting to get her head bitten off. However she paid close attention to the herbs Ivyshade used to treat the nasty wound on the females shoulder that had been given to her by the late Nightstar. Unable to help her flinch as Tigerstorm had a nut at Blackwidow about being weak she made a mental note to herself to keep away from the fearsome female, not wanting to get on her bad side at all. Feeling the anxiety rise in her chest like a birds frantic wings flapping to escape a predator, she closed her eyes to shut out some of the sensory over load and rubbed one paw over the top of the other focusing on the sensory feeling of the fur against her paw pad. She was figuring out coping mechanisms, ways to cope without completely shutting down or having a panic attack, opening her eyes once Tigerstorm was gone and spotting the frog that had made its way over to Blackwidows nest the timid and rather nervous thing made her way around to it. Its belly was round and bloated as if something had been stuffed in it, the prey smelled faintly of blackwidow making her wonder perhaps if it had been a piece of prey the female had hunted before leaving the clan at Nightstars request. Moving around to very gently touch her nose to Ivyshades shoulder, the female silently gestured with a paw at the frog wondering if it was a sign or a message from starclan, or perhaps it was just a frog surely her mentor would know.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:22 am

Lost in the darkness a somewhat awkward voice disturbed her, she turned her ghostly white irises to stare at the black and red female with no emotion on her features apart from a strange emptiness. How she flicked from feeling so much pain to feeling nothing at all she had no idea, unable to process the sudden speech that was thrust upon her it took her some time to come up with a response. Speaking in a brittle voice she finally broke the silence “So my father was some fling to you then, not a soulmate. Good to know. You and I have nothing in Common Blackwidow, and nothing to discuss. You may think you know me, and think you have good intentions, but I don’t care about your tragic backstory” why should she? She’d never seen eye to eye with the female who seemed so desperate to find a man in her life, it was rather pathetic but right now she just didn’t even feel anything. Her eerie eyes pierced the discraced warriors eyes the numbness showing quite clearly, she didn’t want to be talked to she didn’t want to hear some wolf rabbiting on about how she should just get over it already. “I don’t want to talk and I don’t want you out of any wolf in this clan pretending you know or understand me. Kindly keep your distance from me in future, I have little interest in your whining that you’ve lost so many mates, perhaps the universe is trying to tell you something” her voice lost the numbness and became bitter and frosty her tone exactly the same as her mothers.

Standing she moved away to a different part of camp pointedly away from the others and Blackwidow to sit down and flick her tail around herself hunching her shoulders and closing her eyes again. The knowledge that her father had only been a fling, that Blackwidow had never been serious about him churning away inside her adding to the rest of what she was feeling. She’d rejected her father so he could be happy without regrets for the selfish wench and now she knew the truth? It hurt, why did she go from hurt, to numbness to cold anger back to hurt again? She couldn’t cope, tears welled and began to slide down her muzzle hitting the marshy ground silently, half noticing Direheart showing up she tensed awaiting more words, some kind of smart arsed remark and yet there was nothing. The simple company was somehow better than being on her own and worse at the same time, turning her head away from him and the clan feeling dim amounts of shame at the fact that she was crying so openly although silently. She just wanted her Jaydust back, she would have left the clan for him, joined him in the light, and now she’d never find that, never find that happiness again. She was hollow without him, the happy bubbly self that he’d rescued, had died along with him, it was like she was slowly bleeding out, her spirit and strength weakening with every breath instead of healing.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 4:14 am

Blackwidow wanted to cuff Bramblerose on the ear for saying that Reddust was just a fling to her. But knew that she her words may have come across as that. But she never meant that. ' I only meant to say your first love is somebody who you will remember for the rest of your life.' Blackwidow muttered out loud. She took the females words in stride. She already knew that she was hated by Bramblerose. But she still felt that she shouldnt go through it alone. But when she saw Direheart go over to Bramblerose she hoped that he could do a better job then she could. 'maybe i should really just stop trying to help' she thought to herself. Blackwidow decided to go back to her spot from earlier and test out how well her shoulder was healing. She could put pressure on it now but she wouldnt be doing any fighting or running for a little bit. Blackwidow laid back down and rested her head on her paws awaiting for Dragonstar to come back.
Back to top Go down
Tricksterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Tricksterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Tricksterpup had been somewhat distraught by all of the recent fighting. He wasn't certain what exactly had happened. Had Dragonsteel killed Nightstar? He'd thought that he saw some sort of a shadow around Nightstar before he died, but a shadow couldn't cause a wolf to die. But why would there even be a floating shadow? Nothing made sense. All he knew was that Nightstar was gone, and that Dragonsteel had left to become the next leader of ShadowClan. Tricksterpup sighed. He hated not understanding what had really happened.

Before long, Dragonsteel, or rather Dragonstar, had returned to the camp and called a Clan meeting. Tricksterpup hadn't been expecting the ceremonies to happen so soon, but he was glad that it was finally his time to become an apprentice. When it was his turn, the small pup stepped forward. His now green eyes widened with surprise when Dragonstar himself said that he would be his mentor. He reached up to touch noses with the leader after he approached before stepping back into the crowd. He wasn't too certain what to think of his new mentor. While he was honored by the fact that the Clan leader would be teaching him, he'd been a bit put off by the fight that had happened between Dragonstar and Nightstar. He'd never seen Dragonstar act in such a way before, so perhaps it had just been a one time thing.

After the ceremonies settled down, Tricksterpaw figured that it would be best to move his nest to the apprentices' den. He didn't really have anything else to do at the moment, and Dragonstar seemed busy anyways. He padded back to the nursery and started to drag his nest over to his new den, stopping once he arrived. Where would be the best place to put his nest? Probably far from the entrance. That way, if it was windy or raining, he wouldn't be bothered by the inclement weather. He selected a spot somewhat towards the back of the den and went to work on fixing his nest, which had gotten a bit damaged in the move. Once finished, Tricksterpaw exited the den. By now, his brothers had returned from the patrol they'd left on. He definitely wasn't going to ask Jesterpaw about it, so he headed over to Marauderpaw. "Hi," he greeted him. "How did the patrol go?" Tricksterpaw hoped that he'd soon get to go on a patrol himself, but for now would be content with hearing about what one was like.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstorm
Warrior
Tigerstorm

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 1:42 am

The female scoffed at White Demons suggestion she was trying to hold his paw and she shook her head. "Don't blunder around and disgrace this clans noble name and I would touch any part of you to save you or myself." the stripe warrior told the dog. With an easy stride she made her way over to the camp entrance and slipped out of the defences. With a quick scent check she confirmed that the patrol had headed towards the Thunderclan border and turned her body towards the Sunclan one to check it.

~Sunclan/Shadowclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Lusterpelt
Dark Forest Vampire
Lusterpelt

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 8:37 am

Striding into the camp as bold as brass, her unnatural eyes glowed with a twisted psyche, padding along her jaws parted to lick her chops remembering the taste of the morsel she'd devoured at the jagged cliff. Without a scent she was impossible to predict and meant it took others a fair while longer to realize she didn't belong, spotting a large pup that was sitting by himself her grin reappeared. Tasty tasty little treat she thought to herself, pups only went so far when it came to eating, ideally she'd like a large male to feast upon however the weak were what she preyed upon for a reason. Thinning out the ranks so only the large powerful males reproduced, after all that was all they were good for, their tiny flesh sack that allowed them to pass on their genetic code. Getting close to Sleetpup she picked him up in her jaws and tossed him through the camp, of course she wouldn't eat him right away, no she'd beat him good and proper then eat him alive while the rest of the clan watched in horror. The Dark Forest Vampire cackled disturbingly, her disturbing gaze focused intently on the puppy, moving smoothly forward her muscles rippled underneath her thickly furred white pelt. Suddenly surging forward and pouncing onto him she pinned him underneath a paw before flipping him onto his back to expose his soft white belly, saliva dripped from her bared fangs onto the fluffy fur on the pup alluding to how much she was going to enjoy torturing him and eating him.
Back to top Go down
Sleetpup
Pup
Sleetpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 9:16 am

Sleetpup wasn't of course expecting to be attacked out of the blue, he was just calmly playing with a mossball when suddenly an unknown she-wolf pounced on him and he felt himself be flung against the ground and then pounced on again. He let out the loudest scream for help his tiny body could muster as he was pounced on yet again. When he was flipped over and his belly being shown he squirmed as much as he could and tried biting at the fae's paws, trying to make her release him. His tiny heartbeat racing and his amber eyes wide, he screamed for help yet again as he continued to squirm the hardest he could. Adrenaline in him, he kept squirming harder and harder, for he knew it was his only chance to try and free himself from the fate the she-wolf wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 am

in the midst of her pain that threatened to drown her, a young pain filled scream jerked her out of her thoughts and feelings, glancing about she was up on her paws as the scream rang out again. Eyes that had once been a gorgeous brown and were now colourless stared about until they picked up the small form of Sleetpup, a soft savage snarl sounding from her chest as she spotted a large white wolf hunching over him. Bounding over with her tail held up straight in dominance and a darkness in her gave, the female skidded to a halt once close enough, there was something off about the strangers white fur and the blood red dot on her forehead. Reaching out with a paw she quickly scooped Sleetpup back out of reach of the strangers paws, until he was safe underneath her own belly, ears were flattened back and her teeth were bared in a snarl. She wasnt going to loose anyone else, even this pup that she'd had nothing to do with before, but there was some kind of maternal instinct burning in her heart to keep the little one safe from this savage stranger. Hyped up enough she was unable to say much apart from a loud growl of "Get. Out" hoping the pup had enough intelligence to run someplace safe perhaps over to Blackwidow the fearsome she wolf didn't get along with Bramblerose but she was firmly aware of how good Blackwidow was with most pups and a good enough of a fighter to keep him safe while she tended to the white stranger.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Blackwidow had been resting when she heard all the commotion, she was immediately at her feet. When she saw Bramblerose in action and saw how she got Sleetpup away. She knew that they needed to get the pup away from the two she wolves. Especially if this was going to be a fight and considering this random but off putting female had just attacked a pup, she knew there would be. She saw that he was frightened and she didnt know if he was injured, baring her teeth and growling she didnt turn her back as she grabbed Sleetpup from Bramblerose.  And then moved away with the pup. "Your gonna be okay Sleetpup." She moved to the medicine den and spotting Ivyshade she set him down in a nest. "Sleetpup got attacked by some random she wolf. Bramblerose managed to get him away before i think she was able to do any real damage. But i imagine he is pretty shaken up and frightened. But you two might want to prepare for some injured. This may or may not turn into a fight." She then turned to the pup and gave him a gentle lick on the head. "We are going to protect you Sleetpup, we wont let that shewolf get her paws on you again. "  She said before leaving the den. She moved to where she could help out Bramblerose if needed but that she could still guard the medicine den. She knew that Dragonstar should be here. But going out to find him might take too long. So she lifted her muzzle and gave a distressed howl. She prayed he got here in time.

Blackwidow turned her attention back to the stranger that invaded their camp. How did she even get in here without anyone noticing, let alone attack a pup. Since Bramblerose didnt say much more then 'get out' she decided to speak up. "Who are you, and why did you attack one of our pups? What right do you think you have even being on our lands?" She asked, her voice a tone of barely controlled anger. She wanted this female to pay for hurting one of their own.  She wanted to sink her teeth into the neck of this stranger no matter what justification she thought she had. This was one of those times that Blackwidow wished she wasnt bonded by the warrior code, or she would have attacked already.

Last edited by Blackwidow on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 am

The shadow was just drifting around looking for the camp lazily, when it heard a commotion involving a few wolves. Curiously it headed towards the sounds and entered the camp through its entrance carefully as it formed it's whispy wolf shape. Sharp eyes were quick to assess the situation and it slunk around to stand above the tiny fluffy ball of a male that he knew would have been Vampires chosen snack. "Tiny. Weak. No doubt a whimpering fool." It said with its voice carrying into the main camp. Becoming more solid the Spy picked the pup up and tossed it out into the main clearing before following it. "Why would you waste your energy on it? It's so pathetic it wouldn't last a minute in a fight." The Spy told the growling females as it's large paw held the pup down. While it looked and felt solid it had yet to let go of its cover that kept it's true form hidden. The large head dipped towards the white female that was part of the Dark Forest Pack with respect.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 2:10 am

Blackwidow who was closest to where she had put Sleeppup suddenly saw him being tossed back out into the open. She looked around in confusion as she never saw a wolf get pass her. She could only see a dark mass in the shape of a wolf but she had know idea what he looked like, she wondered if this was the wolf that killed Nightstar. She lunged herself at the the shadowy looking wolf. And when she collided with the wolf her whole body shivered. He didnt feel natural, she wasnt sure what he was. But she attempted to ignore all her instincts telling her to get away in order to stand over Sleetpup in a vicious and protective stance. Growling with her teeth bared she answered the mysterious voice. "He is a pup and yes he may be weak now but he wont always be. And we protect our own, no matter if they are weak or not. Leave him alone he has done nothing to you!" Blackwidow didnt understand how they could just sneak in and out of the camp without anybody noticing.

Last edited by Blackwidow on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:44 am

Watching with amusement as wolves argued with each other, his favorite moment however was when the vampire appeared in camp and predictably went for the weak male pup batting at a mossball. He was surprised she didn't spew out her usual rubbish although the surprise became pleasant as death bringer appeared as well. Now with the pair of them there to create havoc he considered his options before he slipped stealthily back over to the adult medicine wolf taking care to make sure that none of the wolves could see him although he suspected that they were far too busy focused on the pup and the two mature shadowy wolves that were laying into him. Close to Ivyshade he refrained from chuckling at the puzzling riddle that had popped into his head, leaning forward the wolf known as wise-ass murmured into her ear cryptically.

"Time is a funny thing, it flows, and moves and sometimes is a tangled knot
pending where you are it may flow differently not unlike the current of a river
sometimes swift while in other places slow
to get to know
the wolves of the forest
one must figure out where their time flows"

Changing his voice so it sounded familiar to Ivyshade, the voice of a past mentor perhaps, either way he was blatantly impersonating a starclan wolf a blasphemous act perhaps but he'd long lost interested in being good or behaving. After all, with his past, he had no inclination to follow cold star studded wolves and their policies. The remembering reminded him of an idea, the real reason why he'd chosen to follow the other dark forest wolves out of the forest, shaking himself he slipped out of the medicine den and studied the scene before him for a while longer before the misty apparition that could barely be seen moved away changing direction straight for Riverclan camp. There were two wolves there he was dying to speak to if one pardoned the private pun, he walked along stately not hurrying or rushing himself, soon out of the camp and padding along the land
!Riverclan Camp!
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 3:53 pm

After she had dealt with Blackwidow, Ivyshade had gone to rest. She slept for what felt like a short period of time, but regardless of how much time passed, her dreams were dark and disturbed. There was a feeling of being watched, and the heavy presence of shadowy beings observing and taking notice of her every move. Paranoia was something the Medicine Wolf had never experienced, yet it plagued her while she dreamed...

Something prodding her shoulder was what brought her back into reality. Startled and still fear-induced by her sleep, the Medicine Wolf flinched and was on her feet quickly, recognizing that her apprentice was the one that had woken her up. Her fur remained spiked from tension, and it took a couple of moments before the usually stoic wolf was able to regain her emotions. Once she had, Ivyshade turned to where Tremblepaw pointed with her snout, indicating to her a piece of Fresh-kill that laid close to where Blackwidow had been resting earlier. Something was not right about it though, and she narrowed her eyes and stepped closer. The frog laid sprawled out, it's belly bloated unnaturally. "Did someone leave this here?" she wondered, feeling uneasy. Taking a paw, she carefully placed it on the belly of the creature, pressing down until a certain object squeezed back up the frog's throat and became visible in it's mouth. "Deathberries?!" Taking a step back, Ivyshade turned back to her apprentice, her gaze serious. "Tremblepaw, who put this here?" While she spoke, another thought came to her, and she hastily turned to her stores before the younger wolf could answer her. "Did they take the berries from my stores?" She wondered grimly, and it didn't take much searching to find out that they indeed had. Deathberries were something that the Medicine Wolf did in fact carry, but only had a certain amount of. They were also hidden way back behind any of the other herbs she had stored, and as far as she was aware, none of the wolves in the clan knew where she kept them.

Only a few moments had passed before the fay heard a scream, followed by some scuffling and fighting sounds coming from the main camp. Ivyshade hurried to the entrance and bristled at the sight before her. "So, they're back?" The Dark Forest wolves had apparently made a reappearance, and their return explained the berry-filled frog that had shown up in her den. What was happening in the camp however was much more serious than the cruel joke that had been left in her den earlier. An ominous shadowy wolf with white fur had pinned the poor Sleetpup down, exposing his belly and seemed only a moment away from ending his life. Before she could react, Bramblerose had lunged forward and rescued the pup from a certain demise, and was quickly followed by Blackwidow who tried to bring the pup over to the Medicine Den. Setting the pup down closeby, the warrior began to explain to Ivyshade what had happened. But before Sleetpup could get to safety however, another strange figure darted forward, tossing the already traumatized pup back to the center of the clearing where the chaos was unfolding.
The Medicine Wolf suddenly felt movement around her. An uneasy feeling made her shiver as she felt the presence of what felt like an ominous shadow next to her. That was when a certain voice started to whisper in her ear, and Ivyshade recognized it as the old Medicine Wolf of Stormclan, Owlscreech.
At first, Ivy froze as she listened, confusion filling her senses as she listened to what sounded like an ancient Starclan wolf giving her some sort of prophecy. "Time runs differently for them than for us? What does that mean?" She frowned as she listened, trying desperately to decipher the riddle in her mind. Shaking her head, the Medicine Wolf decided to figure it out later, her attention becoming fixated once again at what was happening in the present.
Meanwhile, a fight seemed to have broken out in camp. Turning her focus back, she noticed that Blackwidow had attacked the second dark forest wolf that had snuck in, however Sleetpup was still exposed. Without giving a second thought, Ivyshade rushed forward, quickly grabbing the pup by the scruff and attempting to bring him back towards her den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next